Another Lesson for Brandi - Cover

Another Lesson for Brandi

by Rod Ramsey

Copyright© 2004 by Rod Ramsey

Erotica Sex Story: Brandi returns for more punishment. This time at the hands of Mandy for a weekend of painfull pleasure.<br>This is a sequel to 'Brandi Learns a Lesson'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   .

Brandi waited until Friday after work to return to Michael's shop. As she entered an attractive older woman asked if she could be of service. Brandi's request to see Michael was met with an apology, Michael was out of town and maybe I could help. Thanking the woman Brandi left the store and started to window shop, her mind elsewhere. Mike hadn't lied to Mandy the previous Saturday saying he was not available. Getting her favorite ice cream she continued to window shop. Sitting down to finish her Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream she allowed her thoughts to wander.

"May I have a lick of your ice cream, Subby?" whispered, brought Brandi out of her reverie.

Turning she smiled, "Well hello Mandy, what brings you here on a Friday night?"

"The same thing as you. I wanted to see Michael, only he's out of town." Mandy gave the teen a frown, "Join me for dinner tonight? I'll let you wear your schoolgirl outfit."

"I don't know. Wearing that outfit in public is pretty humiliating," Brandi let Mandy lick from her ice cream as she replied.

"We could go to my place it's secluded and I have a skimpy french maid outfit you can wear," Mandy said. "Besides, I can't wait to spank your naughty little ass."

"Let's stop at the store, so I can get something to cook. How does Chicken Bolonaise sound?" maybe Mike was right about impressing someone with the meal.

"Like something Michael would want to eat. Is the Mega Foods ok?" Mandy was sure dinner would be good.

As they shopped Brandi told Mandy about the rest of her weekend and the real reason Mike was punishing her. Mandy said that Mike was too lenient and Brandi needed more discipline. Brandi reluctantly agreed to let the older girl provide that punishment. A little pat and tickle was just what Brandi needed to take her mind off Michael tonight. She had no idea of the real reason that Mandy for wanting to punish her.

Entering Mandy's bungalow, she led Brandi to the bedroom and ordered her to strip. Brandi asked for and received some dance music. She proceeded to slowly undress for Mandy. First the sweater came off, then the shoes and slacks. Mandy was spellbound as the nineteen year old stripped for her. Brandi had been practicing in front of the mirror and her technique had improved since last Friday. Removing her bra she let Mandy catch only a glimpse of her breasts before turning her back. She let the bra drop and spread her legs slightly. Bending over she wiggled her sweet ass for the older girl.

"Spank me. I refuse to go any farther until you spank me," Brandi teasingly informed her.

Mandy didn't waste any time giving Brandi five hard slaps on each ass cheek before replying, "Now get those panties off. Just for that you earned five swats with the tawse."

"Oh no, Mistress, not the tawse," Brandi teased in her best little girl voice.

"Oh yes, you bad girl. Now get those panties off before you earn another spanking," Mandy said, snapping the waistband.

Still facing away from Mandy, Brandi lowered the panties and stepped out of them. Mandy watched as the girl wiggled her ass, bent over and displaying her charms. Mandy reached out to stroke the girl between the legs, eliciting a moan.

"Now lay across my lap for your first spanking," Mandy couldn't wait to spank that naughty ass.

"You aren't serious about spanking me are you?" Brandi asked.

"Oh yes, Subby needs to be punished," came the answer.

Brandi laid across the older girl's lap and allowed herself to be fondled. Mandy gave the girl ten swats then switched to rubbing between her legs.

"You like this, your as wet as I am. Only you don't get to have an orgasm just yet." Mandy had plans for this young sub. "Now get my clothes off so you can service me."

"Yes Mistress," Brandi replied as she climbed off Mandy's lap.

Undressing Mandy was a simple process, she was wearing nothing more than a cotton dress and sandals.

Brandi crawled between the other girl's legs, "May I service you now, Mistress?"

Mandy didn't say a word, she just grabbed Brandi's head and pulled it into her snatch. Brandi started by kissing Mandy from asshole to clit, before softly licking her labia. Mandy laid back on the bed as the willing girl covered her pussy with kisses and slowly licked her. Mandy was getting very wet as Brandi slid a finger into her and started to finger fuck her. Brandi used all the tricks her girlfriend Meghan had taught her in the two years they had known each other. Brandi teased her new Mistress, savoring the experience of learning the taste of a new lover. Brandi loved the taste of pussy almost as much as the taste of a man's cum. As Mandy's excitement grew, Brandi rubbed her anus with her thumb and slowly inserted it. Brandi pinched her finger and thumb together as she continued to pump in and out, flicking her tongue on Mandy's stiff clit. Mandy spread her legs as far as she could, giving Brandi full access.

"Fuck me bitch. Come on, fuck my ass you little slut." Mandy was breathing hard, "God you're a good cunt licker. Lick your Mistress, subby slut."

Brandi paid no attention to the other girl's cries, she concentrated on her goal of getting Mandy to cum. As Mandy shuddered with her first orgasm, Brandi redoubled her efforts, binging her to a second more powerful cum.

As Mandy came down from her orgasm she pulled Brandi by the hair up for a kiss.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "There's a sexy maid's outfit in the closet. Put it on for me, subby slut."

"Yes Mistress," Brandi replied, licking the older girl's juices from her hand.

In the closet Brandi found a short black one piece maid's dress complete with attached frilly petticoat and apron. The dress barely covered Brandi's naked ass and would easily show it off when she bent over.

"Mistress are there panties to go with this?" Brandi asked.

"No and you still have part of the uniform to go. It's on the other hanger," Mandy replied. "You'll have to go barefoot, I doubt the shoes will fit."

Brandi turned to find hanging there a black leather collar and wrist cuffs. Both had white frill sewn on to compliment the maid look. Holding the collar and cuffs she turned to Mandy.

"I don't know about wearing these tonight," She said.

"Listen subby, you can always put your clothes on and go home." Mandy's voice lost all it's sweetness, "Either you're my slave to dress as I please or leave. The choice is yours."

"But Mandy it's just that I thought we were..." Brandi started.

"No buts, give me the collar," Mandy cut the girl off.

When Brandi had handed the collar to Mandy she continued, "Get on your knees. This is the deal bitch. I'm the Mistress. You do as I say or I punish you. If you can't accept that then get out." Mandy was almost yelling as she finished.

Mandy held out the collar to the younger girl. Brandi flinched back and was on the verge of tears. She hadn't expected this woman to totally dominate her. With tears welling in her eyes she reluctantly reached for the collar.

"Good choice subby. Now go fix my dinner," Mandy rolled over to take a nap. This may be easier than she thought.

Brandi softly cried as she walked to the kitchen and began preparing dinner. What had she expected, Mandy had made it clear that she was in charge. Brandi had submitted to the stronger willed girl from the moment they had met. Mandy had known that she was sitting in front of Michael's shop, wanting to submit to him. How was this different. Hadn't she agreed that Michael hadn't punished her enough and Mandy could punish her for last week. Still confused she wiped the tears from her eyes and began to saute the chicken. As the food cooked Brandi found dishes and set two places at the table. Placing candles on the table she resolved to be a good girl and not give Mandy any more reason to punish her.

While Brandi was stirring the sauce, Mandy walked into the kitchen wearing a leather skirt and bra. Seeing the two places set at the table she picked up a wooden spoon and ordering Brandi to bend over, gave the girl five swats on each cheek.

"Ouch. Why are you spanking me?" Brandi asked.

"I didn't give you permission to set two places at the table. A subby slut slave kneels for her Mistress and when the Mistress wants subby to eat she will feed subby," came the reply. "Now remove that place setting and beg my forgiveness."

"Please Mistress, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to displease you," Brandi was once again on the verge of tears. "Please forgive me, I'm so sorry."

"Apology accepted, on one condition."

"What? Anything please Mistress forgive me," Brandi begged.

"Pull down the top of your uniform slave," Mandy indicated with the spoon. "I want to see your tits."

"Yes Mistress," Brandi lowered the shoulders of the dress and pulled them down to expose her small breasts.

Mandy stepped up to the girl, "Nice. Ten swats should be sufficient. Be sure to thank me after each one."

Brandi hesitated then whispered, "Yes Mistress."

Mandy caught the hint that Brandi was ready to bolt and gave her light almost tender swats. She didn't want to get this far just to scare the girl off. No. She had much more painful punishments planned for this subby.

Mandy sat at the table eating her salad and drinking a glass of wine while Brandi started the pasta. Brandi dumped the pasta into the sauce and went to retrieve Mandy's salad plate.

"The main course will be ready in a minute Mistress. Is there anything else I can get you before I serve it?" Brandi asked.

"Pour me some more wine and drink a glass yourself. You look thirsty," Mandy replied, maybe some wine would reduce her fears some.

Bringing over the plate of pasta and roasted vegi's, Brandi kneeled at her Mistress' side and waited for her next command. Mandy ate slowly, savoring the taste. Spearing a piece of chicken with her fork she brought it down to Brandi's waiting mouth.

"Thank your Mistress, bitch," Mandy said when Brandi remained silent.

"Thank you Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress."

"Don't forget again or you'll get no more dinner," Mandy replied, bringing down a piece of asparagus.

"Thank you Mistress. I won't forget again."

Mandy fed the petite girl from her plate, giving her plenty of wine to go with dinner. When she was finished Mandy had Brandi clear the table before returning to her side. Mandy slid her hand up the girl's short maid dress and fondled her moist cunt. Brandi stood there feeling mellow from the wine and enjoyed her Mistress' finger in her snatch.

"Climb on the table, Mistress wants her desert now," Mandy instructed the tipsy girl.

Brandi climbed onto the edge of the table as Mandy went to the fridge and returned with a can of whipped cream. Spreading Brandi's legs the older girl sat down and gave her clit a squirt from the cold can. Licking the whipped cream off Brandi's clit she sucked it into her mouth swirling her tongue. Giving the girl another shot lower on her pussy, Mandy licked it off. Alternating her way down the slit until she reached Brandi's tight little hole. Placing the tip of the cold can inside Brandi she filled her snatch with cream. Slowly she licked and sucked the sweet cream from the girl. Brandi could feel the cold of the whipped cream fighting with the warmth of her passion.

"Oh yes, I love what your doing," Brandi moaned.

The response was Mandy pulling back and giving her a swat of the hand on her spread cunt.

"I don't want you cumming until I say you can." Another swat. "Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress. I don't know if I can help myself. It feels so good," Brandi replied, shocked from the two swats.

SWAT, "You had better not or I'll keep spanking your naughty cunt." Mandy gave the squirming girl yet another swat before filling her slit with more cream.

"I, I'll t-try M-mis-tress-s," Brandi cried, half in fear and half from the passion of Mandy once again licking her.

Mandy worked the girl, easing up when she got to close. Licking and sucking the sweet girl, knowing that she would not give the girl permission and Brandi sooner or later would fail. Finally she let the girl go over the edge just a little. Brandi's small cum signaled the end of desert for Mandy. Now the real fun could start.

"I didn't give you permission to cum, bitch," Mandy said pulling back from the girl and swatting her wet cunt.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I couldn't help myself, you're so good." Brandi was in tears, once again she had failed to please Mandy.

"Well that's not good enough," Mandy stood up and walked to the sink. Returning with the wooden spoon, she said, "Five swats with the spoon."

Not giving Brandi time to respond she gave the girl five light taps. Brandi responded with a second mild orgasm. Mandy was pleased but didn't give any hint to her subby toy.

"You like getting your cunt spanked do you?" Mandy eyed the girl, "Just for that five more."

These swats were not light playful taps. Starting on the lower right labia, she worked her way to the clit for the last blow. Brandi started screaming on the first blow and was still screaming as the strike to her clit sent her over the edge for a major orgasm.

One long shuddering, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!" was all that Brandi managed as the climax hit. Shaking and convulsing from the orgasm, Brandi was unaware of the smile that crossed Mandy's face.

Mandy took the spoon back to the sink and poured the last of the wine before returning to the table.

"Here, drink this," Mandy instructed the girl.

Brandi sat up with Mandy's help and greedily drank the wine, her mouth was so dry. Mandy sat the wineglass down and kissed the girl.

"Come with me, subby." Mandy led the distracted girl into the garage. "I don't have a fancy dungeon like Michael and some of my friends, so this will have to do. Give me your wrists."

"Please Mandy, haven't you done enough for one night?" Brandi asked as she presented her arms.

"So far tonight I haven't even punished you for stealing from Michael," Mandy replied.

Clipping a rope to the cuffs she raised Brandi's arms up before continuing, "I am also going to punish you for stealing Michael from me. Bitch."

"W-what? I'm not trying to steal Mike from you. I had no idea you were together. I just didn't want to go to jail for shoplifting," Brandi cried as she struggled with the rope.

Mandy just pulled Brandi's arms tighter, "Oh, Michael and I aren't together. I've been dropping hints for six weeks that I was available and willing. Then you come along and just snatch him from me. I saw how he looked at you, don't try to deny it."

"Please Mandy, you can have him. Let me go, I promise never to see him again," Brandi whined.

"It's not that easy now. That old biddie in the store will tell Michael that you came in looking for him. He'll know you want more discipline."

Mandy started to pinch Brandi's nipples, "Well bitch, your gonna get more punishment. Only it's from me and not Michael."

"No, I'll tell him I came in the store to return the crystals and I don't want to see him anymore," the girl cried as Mandy pinched her tits harder.

"Too late," Mandy growled.

Letting go of the girl's tits she walked over to a counter and returned with a pair of plastic clothespins. Loosening the front of Brandi's maid outfit she exposed her breasts. Gripping the left one first she attached the clothespin. Brandi squealed and begged Mandy to remove it. Mandy just grabbed the right tit harder as she clamped on the second one.

"I knew I should have stripped you before coming out here. I hate to ruin a good dress," Mandy mused as she ripped the shoulder and sleeve of the uniform. "I'll just have to punish you for that too."

"No please Mandy don't do this. These clips hurt so much," Brandi cried as the older girl ripped the other side and let the maid's uniform drop to the floor.

Twisting a clothespin Mandy replied, "Suffer bitch. Now stop begging me to stop. You know you want it."

"Noooo," Brandi whined as Mandy twisted her tit with one hand and fingered her wet pussy with the other.

"You love it. Give in to the pain, subby," Mandy whispered. "Your getting wetter even as I hurt you."

Brandi couldn't argue with that. Through the pain she could feel her body giving in to the invading finger. Closing her eyes she tried to concentrate on the pain and block out the pleasure as Mandy fingered her slit and pinched her titty. She was getting oh so close when Mandy pulled out and let go of her tit.

"Please," was all she said.

"Please what, subby?" Mandy asked, licking a tear from her cheek.

"Please don't stop. I was so close," Brandi begged.

"Please don't stop, what slave?" Mandy asked, reaching up to flick both clothespins.

"Please Mandy don't stop, I was so close to cumming. I need it," Brandi continued to beg for release.

"Mistress. You keep forgetting to call me Mistress. For that no orgasm for you, just more pain," she turned and went to see what else there was.

"Mistress. I'm sorry I'll never forget to call you Mistre..." Brandi stopped in mid-word as Mandy turned with a leather belt in hand.

She licked her lips and watched Mandy walk back to her with the belt. It had to be two inches wide and three feet long. Brandi was speechless as Mandy walked behind her. Mandy rubbed her hand along the tied teen's inner thigh and felt the moisture. Doubling the belt she gave Brandi a tentative stroke. Brandi squealed and tried to turn away. Mandy swung the belt across both asscheeks, causing Brandi to twist again. Mandy let the rope loose from where she had tied it and pulled down, lifting Brandi to her toes. She retied the rope leaving the girl stretched out with just the toes of her feet touching. The belt made a whooshing noise as it reached out and struck the girl on the ass once again. Brandi let out a scream and twisted all the way around to face Mandy. Mandy gave the girl a evil smile and swung the belt. It struck Brandi full on the breasts, knocking both clothespins loose and the breath out of her. Before Brandi could respond, Mandy let go of the loose end of the belt and swung it around the girl. Catching the loose end she used it to pull Brandi in for a kiss. Brandi didn't even realize she had opened her mouth for Mandy's invading tongue.

Breaking the kiss Mandy instructed the teen to spread her legs. Brandi slowly spread her legs, letting her arms and shoulders take the strain. Mandy looped the belt up so that only about ten inches formed the striking portion. With better control she began to work the insides of Brandi's thighs. Brandi screamed with the pain as her Mistress punished her. Mandy stood behind the girl and struck the back of her legs. Brandi would whimper and flinch with each successive blow. Kneeling behind the girl, Mandy started to kiss and lick her legs and ass. Reaching to the front she diddled the girl as she soothed the pain with her kisses. Standing back up, Mandy moved in front of the girl and used the shortened belt on her tits. Mandy enjoyed the way the girl's small titties would bounce and wiggle as they were struck. The exhausted teen slumped in her bonds, she could only whine pitifully as Mandy repeatedly abused her breasts. With the girl's tits a beautiful shade of red Mandy stopped and started to kiss them. Just like the ass, her kisses soothed the pain. Brandi sensed the tingle in her cunt as Mandy sucked her tender titties and fingered her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.