Together at Last

by Rick LaVallee

Copyright© 2004 by Rick LaVallee

Erotica Sex Story: A young woman decides to share her body with her date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

After a perfect evening of dinner and dancing, of thoughtfulness and playfulness, of coy demurrals and deep, meaningful glances, we reach the top of your steps and you place your key in the lock, turning to me with a smile, all your doubts and cares swept away, leaving only your desire, your decision irrevocably made.

ìThank you for a wonderful evening. Good night.î I say as I reach for you to kiss you goodbye. I can sense your heat, but have no wish to hurry you into an intimacy that I know will change both our lives forever. Breaking the kiss I turn to descend the steps, but you take me by the hand, replying in a deep, throaty voice ìYes, a very good nightî and you turn the key in the lock, leading me across the threshold and into your home, at the same time crossing a threshold of a more sensual kind, your mind acquiescing to your bodies need.

You close the door behind us, maintaining your light grip on my hand, and lead me through your foyer and across your living room, approaching the staircase leading to the bedrooms. With me in tow, you slowly climb the stairs until, upon reaching the top, you lead me to a door on the right side of the banister and open it, gently pulling me inside and shutting the door behind us. You stand with your back against the door, your heart pounding, your mind still adjusting to your bravery. I watch as your breasts rise and fall with each breath, perspiration beginning to bead on your forehead, a drop falling into your cleavage and slowly trickling under the edge of your blouse, giving rise to a faint blemish in the delicate fabric. Your courage regained, you straighten up and reach for the top button of my shirt. I watch your hands tremble as you slowly unbutton each button until you reach the top of my trousers, then you tug the shirttail out and reach to unsnap those also. You pause to allow me to kick off my loafers, then lower my pants to the floor for me to step out of. You kneel to pull down my underwear, but it is here that I take command, grasping you gently but firmly by the shoulders and raising you back to your feet. You start to mouth protest, but I place my index finger across your swollen lips, the silence remaining unbroken. Tonight is to be for your pleasure.

I gently cup your face with both my hands, and kiss you deeply but undemandingly, exploring your soul as well as your mouth. I run my tongue across your teeth, searching, learning, exploring. Breaking away softly, I look deeply into your eyes as I slowly unsnap your blouse, my fingers working their way down to your skirt, whereupon I pull the blouse off entirely, the sleeves sliding down your arms to reveal your white lace brassiere. I lean down and softly kiss each creamy breast as your chest heaves and your excitement mounts. Pulling away, I kneel in front of you, unfasten your skirt and gently lower it to the floor, revealing your matching white lace panties and garter belt. I lift your right leg by calf and ankle, freeing it from your discarded skirt and removing your shoe, pausing to kiss the top of your foot, then repeat the procedure with your left leg, again kissing the top of your hose-encased foot before allowing it to resume its place on the floor. I then arise to find you standing with a glazed look in your eyes, your lips swollen with desire. You reach for me, but I deny your impulse, taking your hands and returning them to your side, silently controlling the pace of our lovemaking. I take a step back, admiring your angelic form until I am fully inebriated with the glorious sight of you, then I take you in my powerful arms, once again kissing you deeply, one hand gently stroking your golden hair.

Reaching behind you I unclasp your sheer, lace brassiere, allowing the straps to slowly fall around your shoulders, revealing their faint imprint in your alabaster skin. I gently rub the imprint, abhorring its intrusion on such perfection. The merest touch of my fingers raises a pink blush to your flesh, which, along with the imprint, fades quickly from view when I remove my fingers. I then stand back, allowing the bra to slip completely off your shoulders, exposing your nipples to my gaze. They stand proudly, your areolas puffed and swollen with expectation. Pulling you to me, I bury my face between the fullness of your breasts and softly kiss first the right one and then the left, gently flicking my tongue at each nipple, causing you to shiver with desire. I look into your eyes and see only an unfocused reflection, your pupils entirely filling your irises as you stare unseeingly into a world of unfulfilled need. They focus for a moment, gazing directly into my eyes, imploring me for release, but I know the tantalization you are experiencing will only heighten your eventual pleasure.

I slowly work my way down your torso, gently kissing your smooth belly. When I reach your navel I swirl my tongue in its recesses, causing your stomach muscles to jerk uncontrollably from the unbearable delight. As my mouth continues its journey down your body, my tongue flicks out again and again between kisses, eliciting soft moans from deep within your body. My every touch is causing you to tremble and shake. When I reach your garter belt I pause, reaching down to lightly unclip your hose and roll them down your legs, first the right one and then the left, pausing once more to kiss the top of each foot. I reach up once more and grasp your garter belt, pulling it down your body and helping you to step out of it. With your sheer panties providing your only covering, I sit back on my heels and drink in the sight of you, silently offering a prayer to the gods for the magnificence they have bestowed upon me. I then stand, lifting you in my arms as I rise, and gently lay you on the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.