So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

The first day of school was traumatic for Barb. Her outfit was a complete change from what her school friends remembered of shy quiet Barb. Having a stunning girl like Elka by her side made the two an instant sensation. All the boys began to notice the two and the other girls began their whisper campaign from the first day of classes. Elka had insisted when registering that they have the same schedule of classes. So, Elka and Barb became a twosome. Elka kept Barb under her control, deciding who she spent time talking to and where she went. She used her powerful personality and Barb's natural reluctance to be seen alone in revealing outfits to keep her at Elka's side. Many boys tried to strike up conversations, but Elka kept them at arm's length. Elka had no intention of letting Barb come to enjoy cock. Barb was destined to be a pussy slave and nothing else as far as Elka was concerned. She had decided to do this by slowly letting the natural gossip about the two girls constant closeness evolve into a general understanding that they were lesbians. Before Barb could understand it, she would be labeled as Elka's lover.

Elka and her had become a hot topic. She enjoyed the new attention as long as Elka was near and was getting hot from some of the handsome guys hitting on her.

That night, Elka and Barb talked about the day. Elka wanted Barb horny because tonight she wanted Barb to masturbate for her. When it got to be bedtime, Elka asked Barb to go naked, as did she. Elka didn't even bother to wait till Barb was in bed when she started to play with herself. She wanted Barb to be drawn into mutual masturbation. "God, did you get a look at how those boys wanted to jump our bones. It makes me hot just thinking about all the sex we could get this year. My pussy is soaked."

Barb was sitting on her bed combing out her hair. Seeing Elka get started in one of her play sessions, she felt a tingling in her own groin. She too had seen the hardons the boys were sporting when they talked to her. Elka was now pinching her nipples and fingering her clit. "Barb, I still haven't seen you play with yourself yet. Could you do it while I play with myself so I don't feel so perverted?"

Barb knew this would happen eventually, and had secretly looked forward to it. "OK, but we have to turn out the light." Elka got up and turned out the top light but kept the light on in the bathroom. This was enough to still let both girls easily see each other. Elka got back on her bed and started fingering her juicy cleft as she watched Barb. Barb laid back and began to caress herself. She squeezed her tits together and played with her nipples. She watched Elka and seemed to be following her lead. Soon both girls were sucking their own tits and fingering their pussy's. Slurping sounds and moans filled the rooms as they watched each other come to orgasm. Elka came quick and kept touching herself as Barb's fingers worked over her pussy. Elka reached into her nightstand and pulled out a little toy she had been saving for this occasion. It was a small vibrator. She turned it on and began to play it over her pussy and clit. Soon she was again close to coming and so was Barb. Just as Elka saw Barb close her eyes in orgasm, she quickly moved to Barb's side and placed the humming vibrator over Barb's clit. Barb opened her eyes at the first thrilling touch and saw Elka beside her. Elka took Barb's hand away from her pussy and used the vibrator to bring the humping teen over the top. Never before had Barb felt so sexually alive. No masturbation session had ever been this intense. Elka continued to work Barb to new levels, sawing the humming vibrator over Barb's pussy. She shoved it just enough into her hole to find that Barb's hymen was still intact. Breaking that barrier would have to wait. Soon, Barb's exhaustion forced her to go limp. Elka continued to play her hands over Barb's body. Elka cooed, "My that was great. I love seeing you come. I have wanted to see you do that since I first got here. You are such a hot number. I hope you enjoyed my little toy. I could see you were having trouble getting over the top with me here so I thought you needed some help. From now on, we must always help each other out when we want to come. Promise me you will?"

Barb would have promised her left tit at that moment. She was in a sexual high and having Elka continue to play her strong hands over her body was bliss. "Yes, Elka, we must do this together from now on."

Little did Barb know the plans Elka had for her new pet. Elka had also made sure there was plenty of light on Barb's bed to capture on the hidden camera this latest bout. With this new clip of film she had all the blackmail she might need to keep Barb under her power.

The next area where she planned to reinforce the public idea that Barb was her lover was during their gym classes. Elka's and Barb's lockers were side-by-side. That first day of gym class, Barb was very nervous. This was the first time other girls besides Elka would see her scanty undies and there was no way to hide her shaved pussy when they showered. Elka just took this all in stride and told Barb to relax as they walked to their first gym class. "You must see that this is a big test of your growth. What other girls will think does not matter as long as you are assured about your own self. I will be here to make sure that any comments will be dealt with. Trust me."

Elka had chosen a real tight outfit for Barb that day. She was wearing a skirt that hugged her hips and was very short. Her top was a blouse with the top three buttons removed so Barb's ample tits were on display. For underwear, her bra was a see through affair and her panties were the usual thong bikini style. Everyone would know as soon as she undressed that she was now well over the edge of propriety.

The locker room was the usual bustle of activity with girls undressing and checking each other out. Many eyes were on Elka and Barb as they began to undress. Elka stood tall and flexed for all to see her great body and sexy underwear. Barb delayed the inevitable until Elka gave her a stern look. When the girls saw that Barb was also into the risky look you could here the whispers increase. The gym class went fine, with Elka showing her power and grace. Barb also enjoyed the exercise as she had a natural athletic ability. By the time they quit and headed in to shower, both girls were hot and sweaty. They quickly shed their gym clothes and grabbed a towel to head for the showers. Barb stayed close behind Elka and tried to hide her shaved pussy with the towel. Once in the shower room she was forced to show all as they went about showering. Elka stood next to Barb and began soaping up. She could feel the looks from most of the girls checking out her body, especially her shaved pussy. Barb was getting the same treatment. It was time to give these girls more to talk about. Elka turned to Barb and asked, "Barb, be a dear and wash my back." Barb stood stunned. They shower together at home sometimes, dried each other's hair and masturbated together but now this was in public. The tension was thick as she thought about her response. Elka had turned her back to Barb and was waiting. She could not make Elka mad, so she tentatively reached out and began to wash her back hoping no one would notice. Elka made sure they did by giving a large sigh. "OH, that feels good." When Barb had rubbed a good lather into Elka's back, Elka turned and faced Barb. "Thanks, now I will do you." Elka took Barb's shoulders and turned her around and began to scrub her back all the way down to her ass cheeks. Barb turned red and could see the other girls looking at the two washing each other. Elka turned to look at all the other girls showering. "Oh, I see you girls here in the States don't help each other out in the showers. We in Finland do this all the time. I guess we will just have to start a trend." Most of the girls took in Elka's comments and immediately thought, 'no way.' Barb made a mental note to enlighten Elka into the phobias and stigmas that American kids live with. But for now she had committed in front of the school to being very intimate with Elka beyond the normal girlfriend status. She wanted to shrink into the wall. She was not the type to start trends. But she had become so dependent on Elka's leadership that all she could do was finished rinsing off, dry and quickly wrap the towel around her body to go get dressed.

Elka knew exactly the picture that shower scene would present to these up-tight girls. From now on, Barb would be Elka's girlfriend. Barb would be even more dependent on Elka's guidance since other girls would now not want to associate with a probable lesbian couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.