So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

The girl's relationship continued to tighten as the days slipped by to the start of school. Elka daily decided on Barb's level of exposure from the time they spent in their room, around the house and out on the town. Elka made Barb always keep her pussy shaved and made it a daily part of their time together. After a few days of Barb not shaving to Elka's satisfaction, Elka just took it over and made doing the finishing touches to Barb's shave job a daily morning event. Barb began to look forward to the sexual stimulation this shaving time gave her even though she never came during the treatments. Elka would keep Barb naked if the house was empty and make her wear a skimpy bikini when her mom was home. For outings, Barb's typical apparel consisted of a push up half bra, thong bikini panties, tight shorts and a small t-shirt that showed her stomach and showed off her boobs. At first Barb was very conscious of the looks her outfits brought but Elka told her to stand up straight and not to give the looks any thoughts. Barb still felt the stares but new that she looked good and slowly began to accept the leers and catcalls that followed the two teens where ever they went.

Elka thought the time was ripe to add sex play into their relationship. She had thought about the best way to bring it up and decided on a path to take. One night when they had both gone to bed, Elka pulled her sheet off and started to play with herself. The moonlight was clearly showing her body if Barb looked over. As her hands began to wander over her boobs and pussy, she let out a low moan of joy. She loved playing with herself and had denied it for too long. Soon, her palm was pushing over her crotch with two fingers sawing into her cunt. She pulled and pinched her nipples. Bending her head down, she was just able to suck on her elongated nipples. She was making enough noise now that Barb had to know what was going on. She wanted Barb to watch and learn. Soon it would be Barb's turn.

After about ten minutes of masturbation, she came with a heavy groan and fell silent. She turned her head and looked at Barb's bed and saw her looking at her. "I'm sorry if I kept you awake, but I just couldn't hold off playing with myself any longer. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

Barb just stared back at Elka's still naked body in the moonlight. She though what she saw as the most erotic sight she had ever seen. She played with herself on occasion, but never with the lust that Elka had just shown. "I'm not embarrassed if you aren't."

Elka smiled and got out of her bed and came and sat on Barb's. "Thanks for not making me feel bad about playing with myself. Now that I know you don't mind I won't be holding back. You can play with yourself too if you feel like it. I haven't seen you play with yourself since I arrived. Being roommates must not keep us from enjoying the good things about being girls. Promise you will not be shy and you will play with yourself if you feel the need."

Barb looked up at Elka's loving face, "OK, if I feel the need I won't be afraid to go with the flow even if you are in the room."

"Great, we can talk about this latter, it's late." Elka bent down and gave Barb a kiss on the cheek and then returned to her bed. Another barrier had come down. Now she needed Barb to take the next step.

Over the next couple of days, Elka would take many opportunities to bring herself off. Barb would always watch and she even began to play with her pussy when Elka was going at it. Elka noticed these new movements under Barb's covers as she masturbated and knew Barb was falling into her web. Sex and Elka's body were becoming Barb's focus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.