So Easy - Cover

So Easy

Copyright© 2004 by Topcat

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Be careful who you invite into your house as a foreign exchange student. You might lose your daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Rough   Interracial   First   Size  

Elka spent the rest of the weekend taking advantage of her pet's new position. She made Barb crawl on all fours when she moved her around the house and kept the riding crop and the strap on dildo at work whenever she saw Barb lagging in her duties. Barb waited on Elka hand and foot, tending to her bodily functions and cooking all her meals. When Barb's mom called and said that she would have to stay the week with her sister and that Barb's dad was going directly on a two-week run, Barb almost shit herself. She was counting on having her parents back to keep Elka from totally dominating her day and night. Now she would be at her mistress' mercy the rest of the week.

By Monday the piercings had healed to the point that Elka began to use them to inflict pain on her pet. Before they went to school Elka devised a devious way to pull on Barb's pussy lips all day. She had Barb wear a pair of stocking to which she attached clamps. Next she tied blue silk ribbon to each of her pussy rings. Pulling the ribbons down to the stockings she used them like garters to hold the stockings up. The ribbons of course were too short and caused Barb's pussy to pout open. Her lips were stretched out a good inch and this allowed Elka to play with Barb's hole whenever they were alone. Barb felt like a total slut when Elka pushed two to three fingers deep into her hole. When Elka ordered her to spread her legs when they drove to school, Barb's pussy gaped open so you could see two inches into her pussy.

Barb came to realize that her nipple rings had caused her nipples to constantly stay about 3/4 of an inch erect. The rings could just slide over the ends of her nipples and could move from side to side. Elka didn't want these rings to go without a little toying so she also tied a ribbon between the two nipple rings. Again, the ribbon was short enough to pull the two tits together and formed a good cleavage. Elka decided that Barb would wear a merry widow that pushed her tits high but did not cover them at all. When Barb pulled a tight sweater over this outfit you could not see the rings or ribbon pulling the tits together but Barb would sure feel them tugging all day.

Once at school, Elka kept her toy bending and stretching to really give Barb's tits and pussy a workout. Elka had also noticed recently that a lovely light-shinned Black girl named Alice, who used to be Barb's best friend's, seemed to want to strike up a closer friendship with the two girls. She would sit with them at lunch and had become as close a friend to Barb as Elka thought prudent given her campaign to make Barb her slave. Elka asked Barb as they drove home, "Do you think we should invite Alice over for a sleepover this week? I think she is cute and would make a great model when paired up with you. The black on white contrast would be great."

Barb thought hard on her response. She liked Alice a lot from her old days and would have loved to have her over for a sleep over, but she knew that Elka had other than a normal evening in mind. She could picture Alice seeing Barb in all her ringed, slave glory coming at the end of Elka's dildo. What would happen to Alice if she got sucked into Elka's world? Aside from fears for Alice, she was kind of hurt that Elka would find another girl cute. Her mixed feeling lead her to answer, "I think she would come if we asked but I don't know what we would do when she arrived. Please don't make me be your slave when she is around. I would just die of embarrassment."

Elka just reached over and scratched Barb behind the ear and stated, "I think we will work Alice into the movies slowly. But from the way she follows us around, I think she is ready for a little lesbian sex. I'll call her tonight and see if she can come home with us tomorrow."

Alice readily agreed to come over the next night, even if it was a school night. Elka knew that after tomorrow at least one other would know for sure of Barb's relationship as a sex slut to Elka. How to use this evening to both keep Barb in her place and also get Alice to join in on Elka's internet trade would be a challenge. Elka planned to start slow and see how Alice reacted as she forced Barb to display her submissive side. Would Alice be revolted or curious? Would she want nothing to do with it or join into the fun of lesbian sex when presented the opportunity to enjoy? Elka mapped out her strategy as Barb spent the evening crawling on all fours and servicing her mistress. God she was a hot tramp as she swayed her ass with her pussy pouting open wearing her stockings. Elka had even added a small weight to the nipple ribbon to pull down and make Barb's tits swing as she crawled and when Elka doggy fucked her.

The next day on the way to school Elka outlined her plan to Barb.

"When we get home, you will not have to assume your slave status, but you will change into an outfit that will show off your body to the max. If she gets a look at your rings, we will get a feeling how she reacts and her willingness to join our play. I think we will do some aerobic exercising, get hot and sweaty, take a shower and go from there. If she plays along, I may have you do some posing for me and see if she will join in. This should be great. I expect you to do exactly as I say and do all you can to get as friendly and close as you can with her. If she has lesbian leanings, I don't want her to be disappointed. Understood Pet?"

Barb nodded her head as she drove and replied, "Yes Mistress, I don't know how I will react, but I will do my best to follow your directions." Six months ago, Barb could not imagine planning a lesbian seduction of one of her oldest friends, but today, she was resigned to play her part in Elka's trap. All day, Elka and Barb palled around with Alice. When it came time to drive home, Alice was waiting by the car.

Elka cracked a big smile on seeing Alice and said, "Alice, we have been looking forward so to your visit. You know Barb's parents are away so we can have the house to ourselves."

Barb played her part and gave Alice a quick hug as they climbed into the car.

The drive home was a typical teenage girl fest, with talk of school and boys. When they got home Elka made the first move. "Alice, Barb and I always do our workout when we get home from school, would you like to join us?"

Alice looked concerned, "Gee, I would love to, but I didn't bring any gym stuff."

Elka just put an arm around her shoulder and started to lead her upstairs. "That won't be a problem, you are about the same size as Barb, except maybe a little bigger in the boobs. Let's see what we can fit on you."

Once in Barb's room, Elka went into the closet and began to go through cloths. She also turned on the mini camera's to capture the events of the evening.

"Barb, why don't you get dressed in your outfit while Alice and I go through a few outfits."

Barb quickly took her cloths and went into the bathroom to change. Elka had given her permission to take off the ribbons while they exercised. She came out a few minutes later and sat on the bed and watched Elka at work. If someone looked closely you could just see the outline of the nipple and cunt rings under the spandex.

Elka first gave Alice and outfit she knew would be too big. It was one of her old outfits. When Alice started to strip, Elka also started to strip to get into her outfit. She went a little slower, so that when Alice pulled on the leotard, Elka was still in her bra and panties. Elka was in great shape and Alice couldn't help looking closely at Elka's beautiful body. When Elka saw the leotard was too big, she came over to help Alice, still in bra and panties.

"This will never do, it's much to big. You would be flopping all around. By the way this bra your wearing doesn't look like it will give a lot of support. Take it off and we will get you a sports bra to wear."

Alice was a little self-conscious unsnapping her bra and standing there in just her panties, but Elka was also pulling off her bra. Now both girls were able to get ample views of each other's bodies and Alice was obviously jealous of Elka's amazon stature.

Elka took her time rummaging through some drawer till she came up with only one bra and a new leotard. Here, you can use this, I can't find mine, it must be in the wash. Besides, my leotard is tight enough to hold these beauties up." Elka cupped her massive tits in each hand and weighed them like grapefruits. Her nipples had grown to large ripe tips from the excitement. So had Alice's.

Alice pulled on the bra and leotard. They fit great and she was ready to exercise. Elka was soon ready and said, "Let's go down to the living room and do this to music."

They all trundled down and Elka started the music. Usually, Elka and Barb worked out hard for a good 45 minutes and today was no exception. Alice, while being athletic, was not used to exercising daily, dropped out after a good effort at about 30 minutes. She was soaking wet with sweat and just sat down and watched the other two girls continue their aerobics.

When Elka finally called it quits, she too was sweating hard and winded. "Boy, we really worked hard today. Alice, you did great. Let's get something to drink."

Barb played hostess and got them all big bottles of water. Elka decided to be a little daring. "I'm really hot and my tits need some air." Elka pulled her arms out to the leotard top and then pulled it down over her tits. Her rock hard nipples stood tall on her massive chest. Elka took her water bottle and let it squirt water over her face and tits. She was a glistening sight that got Barb hot and Alice also took her time looking over Elka's beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.