I Hate My Sister - Cover

I Hate My Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I've always hated Dawn my sister, I know I shouldn't but it all stems from the day she was born. Up to then I was the only one, the heir of the family name and fortune. Then she came along and I was forgotten, worse even I had to change my life because she was there. You know how it is, be quiet or you'll wake your baby sister or sorry we can't go out because we can't find a babysitter etc. Ok I know sibling rivalry is common and I should have grown out of it by now, but fuck it why should I.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   .

I've always hated Dawn my sister, I know I shouldn't but it all stems from the day she was born. Up to then I was the only one, the heir of the family name and fortune. Then she came along and I was forgotten, worse even I had to change my life because she was there. You know how it is, be quiet or you'll wake your baby sister or sorry we can't go out because we can't find a babysitter etc. Ok I know sibling rivalry is common and I should have grown out of it by now, but fuck it why should I.

I suppose as sisters go she was ok, pretty with a good body now she grown up but that didn't stop me from hating her. Over the years I've fantasized about how I could hurt her, kill her even but one overriding thing kept stopping me, I didn't want to get caught and go to prison.

I was sitting watching the tv in the lounge, my brain in neutral when she wondered in looking for her hair brush. Mum and dad were out somewhere and we were all alone in the house. She had obviously just had a bath and washed her hair and she hadn't dressed again. I looked up on hearing her voice.

"Have you seen my hair brush bro?" she said.

"No sorry," I said and then just stared at her.

She had put on her bra and knickers and that was all and boy had she grown up in the last few months. It didn't stop me hating her but it put new thoughts in to my head. It would be a waste to kill such a fine looking slut, but there were lots of other things I could do to her that were a lot worse than killing her.

This new situation needed a lot of thought for once again I didn't want to get caught. My brain worked on the problem for some weeks until I settled on drugs. Now we all know that all teenagers take some drugs or other so if any were found in her bloodstream everybody would think she had taken them her self. Ok so far so good, now I needed someone who knew drugs, who could supply me with anything I wanted and from not around here either.

It took awhile and a few trips to the big city until I found Tony, a streetwise pusher who knew everything there was about drugs.

"Ok, you don't want the hard stuff, no, no good for what you want," he mused for I had I told him something of what I wanted them for, not for my sister obviously but for some other nameless girl I wanted to fuck.

"No you want these mind altering drugs," he said, "lots of different types too for every occasion. I don't think the basic Roofie or Date Rape drug is the answer either," he said, no you want something to disorient and confusion."

He thought about it for a while.

"I know what you want," he said, "but can I find some for you, that's the problem. And of course there's the cost, isn't going to be cheap."

"Ok forget the sales pitch," I said, "how much?"

"Well like I said, I don't know if I can find them," he said, "but if I do it'll be £5 a pill."

"Don't be fucking stupid," I said, "I can't afford anything like that especially as I want at least twenty.

"Ok let's say 20 pills at £75," he offered.

"Lets say £40," I countered.

We settled on £50. I picked then up next day, they were little blue pills, they seemed harmless enough. I learned later that these pills were used in psychiatric hospitals to treat and control their patients, a sort of chemical straightjacket for the more disturbed parents. This load had been stolen in a raid of a hospital pharmacy but nobody wanted them, much too specialized for your average street user until I came along and took the whole bottle off his hands.

I waited until Friday night and I put her first pill in her late night drink, then I went to bed with a big smile on my face. Next morning I was sitting at the breakfast table with mum and dad and there was no sign of her.

"What's keeping that girl?" grumbled mum, "go and see will you sweetie."

"Sure mum," I said, and I headed upstairs.

I didn't knock, you never know what you might see but she was still in bed.

"Wakey-wakey," I called out and pulled the covers off her.

Oh my, what a sight, she was wearing a night t-shirt which was up around her bust and just a pair of very small knickers. I stared down at this vision for a while then I reached out and shook her shoulder.

"Get up sis," I said.

"Leave me alone," she mumbled.

This time, when I reach out I took a chance and shook her by grabbing her nearest tit.

"Come on sleepy head time to get up," I waited but she didn't react to my touch.

"I'm up," she mumbled again then after a long pause she slowly swung her legs over the side of the bed and just sat there.

"Come on have a quick shower to wake you up and then come down for breakfast," I said, "now put your arms up."

Without conscious thought she raised both arms above her head.

"Right lets get this off shall we," I said in a soothing voice and I pulled her t-shirt up and over her head leaving her naked except for her knickers.

I pulled her up on to her feet and pushed her all the way down the landing to the bathroom. She does have exceedingly nice tits.

"She's having a shower," I told mum when I returned downstairs.

My mind wasn't on my eggs though but on my sister's body and what I was going to do with it.

As the day went on she became more and more with it and I noticed she looked at me strangely from time to time tying to get her head around her fogged memories no doubt.

When I started all this I reasoned that I only had the weekend to do anything. 1, because mum and dad were generally out most of the time, leaving us two alone and 2, school might be a problem and a danger if she attended half drugged. That night when mum and dad were out she got her second pill, this time a little earlier. Soon after at about nine it's effects became apparent.

"Want to go to bed sis?" I asked.

I noticed that she just sat there staring into space.

"I was going out tonight," she slurred, "but yes I think I want to go to bed."

She stood up and wobbled then sat down again.

"I'll help you," I offered.

I took her arm and almost carried her upstairs to her room.

"Right arms above your head," I said and from behind her I pulled her t-shirt off.

She didn't react at all so I carried on. I unbuckled her belt and pulled her jeans down taking her knickers with them. One last item, her bra and she was standing naked before me. She just stood there slightly swaying.

"Ok, lets get you into bed," I said pulling back her bed covers and I helped her lay down.

She just lay there not moving, her eyes shut tight, without a second thought I sat down on the edge of the bed and ran my hands over her body. I squeezed her pert tits and ran my hand up and down her smooth thighs; she didn't react at all.

"Open you legs for me," I said softly, she mumbled a bit then her thighs parted.

I ran my hand up and down her thighs and over her pussy.

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling wondering how far I could take this. So far she hadn't shown any signs of knowing what was going on. Then a wicked thought struck me, I could take a bunch of pictures of her and post them on the net. But then I thought, fuck it no, if I take any pictures I was going to keep them for my own viewing. I got a cheap one mega pixels digital camera last Christmas so I got off my bed and found it. The batteries were dead but I plugged them in to recharge so the next time I would be set. I lay down again and thought about her body and how nice it felt under my hands. I just knew I was going to fuck her and soon.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.