Huge 7: Chris Goes to College - Cover

Huge 7: Chris Goes to College

by Heatheranne

Copyright© 2003 by Heatheranne

Incest Sex Story: Chris's mom reluctantly releases her son-the-stud into a world of college coeds, who have their own agendas for the well endowed young man.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Size   School   .

Chris felt something warm and wet slip over the head of his cock. He smiled even though he was still half asleep. He felt a familiar weight settle on his groin. The tight wetness began to slide around on his cock. His breathing quickened and his eyes opened into the early morning gloom of his bedroom.

"Mom," he said as he glanced at the clock on his nightstand, "what are you doing? It's like four in the morning."

His mother, Heather, braced her arms on either side of his broad shoulders. As she leaned over, the nipples of her generous breasts pressed onto his chest. She gave him a soft, sloppy kiss on the mouth. "Sorry, honey, I just couldn't sleep. I guess I can't get used to the idea of you going away to school."

Chris sighed; his mother would have had him shot if he had even hinted at not going to college. She had acted disappointed when he had chosen Western State University over more prestigious schools that would have been much farther from home. But for the last couple of days, she had been screwing his brains out as if she were trying to convince him to stay home.

"It's only a few hours drive to the school," he reminded her for the hundredth time.

Heather straightened up. She pushed her hair away from her face and rolled her hips back and forth on Chris' huge cock. "I know, but I'm going to miss you."

"What about Doctor Don?" asked Chris, "I thought you two were getting it on pretty well in the sex department?" Chris had to admit to himself that he was a bit jealous of the rich and handsome doctor that his mother had been dating lately.

Heather reached out and patted her son on his cheek. "Doctor Don and I are doing just fine thank you, but I like having you around. It's not all about the sex, you know. Not that the sex with you isn't mind- blowingly incredibly fantastic." Her eyes widened and a look of surprise filled her face as an orgasm shook her body. She could feel the involuntary contractions of her pussy ripple along the shaft of Chris' cock. After a minute she found her voice once more. "As to sex with Don," she continued. "He has this thick, eight inch cock that he thinks is God's gift to women. I believe he was disappointed that I didn't swoon the first time he pulled it out."

"Eight inches is way above average."

"I know, but it practically disappears beside yours." Heather's hips went into a rapid bouncing motion as she had another orgasm. When she slowed back to her regular fucking rhythm, she said, "I suppose it might put a dent in our relationship if I pointed out that my little boy's dick made his look like a nubbin."

Chris snorted; he was hardly a little boy. He stood over six feet tall with a sculpted body and more than his share of good looks. And right now he began to feel an unmistakable pressure in his groin. "Uh Mom," he said, "I really don't want to sleep on a wet spot."

"Hang on just a second," said Heather. She shuddered through another orgasm, and then slid off Chris' cock. It was growing even stiffer and larger as she grabbed his shaft with both hands and pried it upwards. She barely managed to slip her lips over the massive head before Chris was pouring load after load of creamy cum down her throat.

Chris managed a few more hours of sleep, and then he spent the balance of the next morning loading his Jeep Cherokee with his stuff for school. After lunch, he and Heather headed out to their cars for the trip to school. Heather was going to drive her Lexus and Chris was going to follow in his Jeep. They were about to climb into their vehicles when Chris said, "One more thing, I'll be right back." He ran back into the house and returned a minute later with an expensive fly rod that his Uncle Jack had given him for a high school graduation present. Chris carefully placed the rod where it wouldn't get crushed.

Heather crossed her arms under her breasts and said, "You're going to school to study you know. Not to be a fishing buddy to Uncle Jack."

Chris threw up his hands in surrender. His mom could go from sexy lover to demanding mother in the blink of an eye. "I know, I know," he said, "but I can't study all the time, besides there are too many good trout streams around the college to ignore."

Heather just shook her head and got into her car. Uncle Jack was actually her uncle and Chris' great uncle. She had given birth to Chris at the age of sixteen and with the help of her family, she had raised Chris. Her Uncle Jack had been determined that Chris wouldn't grow up to be 'some sort of sissy boy' as he had put it. Although Chris was a natural athlete, his uncle had taught him the basics of baseball, football and other sports. He and Chris had also spent a lot of time hunting and fishing together. Heather had always been secretly grateful that Chris had had such a strong male figure in his life.

Heather may have been reluctant to see her off to school, but she wasn't going to delay things by driving slowly. It wasn't long before they pulled into the parking lot next to Harmon Hall, Chris' dormitory. The dorm was six stories tall. The floors alternated between boys and girls although there were no restrictions about who could visit where. Chris' room was on the top floor, fortunately there were elevators available so he and Heather didn't have to lug his luggage up a bunch of stairs.

When he first opened the door to his room, Heather looked around and said, "Well, this is uh, sparse." The room held two single beds with a long, rectangular desk between them. There were built in closets with cabinets and drawers for the student's things. The outside wall had two large windows with blinds that could be lowered for privacy. It took nearly two hours for Chris and his mom to move in all his things and put them away. "You know," said Heather as she looked around the room, "we could get you a rug - a tan one - with a bit of forest green and then a couple of matching pictures, something with dogs or hunting scenes."

Chris looked at his mother as if she had grown another head on her shoulders. "Do you want my roommate to think I'm gay?" he asked in an exasperated voice. "The only things guys put on their dorm room walls are posters of nude women. And I don't mean tasteful line drawings either."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," said Heather. She started to comment on her son's lack of taste, but then she checked her watch instead. "Speaking of your roommate, I wonder where he is. I wanted to meet him, but I can't wait long. I have a late business appointment back home."

Chris shrugged, "I'll check my messages, maybe he's going to be late."

Chris pulled out his lap top computer and hooked it up. All students at Western were required to have a computer and they all had an account for e-mail and research. After a couple of minutes on his computer, Chris announced, "It looks like I'm not going to have a roommate. This e-mail from the housing director says that he's already dropped out."

Heather read the message over Chris' shoulder. "That's too bad, she said. "But that means you'll be able to spread out and use this other closet."

For a second, Chris thought his mother was going to rearrange his clothing to accommodate his sudden increase in storage space. But then she walked past the closets and locked the door to his room. She turned and gave him a sexy smile. "It also means that we'll have a few minutes alone before I have to go." She walked back and took a seat on the bed. Chris stood from the desk where he'd been sitting and when he faced his mother; she reached up and opened his pants. She pulled his pants and shorts down to his knees. Chris' half hard cock flopped over sideways and arced away from his groin.

"Poor baby isn't hard yet," said Heather. The tip of her tongue flicked out and licked the head of Chris' cock. She gave it little baby kisses and then softly ran her tongue and lips around and around the rapidly expanding flesh.

Chris clenched his fists. His face screwed up as if he were in great pain. It was maddening when his mother teased his cock like this. He could feel the blood pumping into his huge member in time with his pulse. In less than a minute, Heather had to lay her hand on top of his cock in order to keep it from growing away from the reach of her full lips.

Chris looked down. His upper body was in the shade of the window blinds, but his mother was bathed in the afternoon sun. The light glinted off the highlights in her hair and even in that harsh light Heather looked younger than her thirty-four years. "You're killing me, Mom," moaned Chris.

His mother just looked up and smiled at her son's sexual agony. She continued to lick and tease at his throbbing cock until a drop of clear pre-cum formed at the slit in Chris' cock-head. Heather licked it away and said, "I think you're charged up enough now."

Chris watched as she stretched her lips around the head of his cock. It was a tight fit, but once it was in there, Heather began to do wonderful things with her tongue. It was all Chris could do to keep his hips from bucking back and forth.

Heather could feel her son's cock begin to twitch. A minute later she could feel his cock-head growing even larger in her mouth. She grabbed his shaft with both hands to keep it still and pulled her head back a bit. She jammed the tip of her tongue into the slit at the end of his huge cock. She knew that would set him off. In a second, Chris was grunting and gasping out his orgasm. Heather could feel the pulses of cum travel the length of his cock and then erupt into her mouth. She sucked down the hot jets of creamy cum as she grazed the edges of her teeth across Chris' super sensitive cock-head. She was rewarded when he yelped and a shudder of pleasure shook his big frame.

"You were fantastic, Mom," said Chris as he packed away his fading penis.

"Yeah, I know," she said with a smile. She was in front of a mirror, putting a couple of stray hairs back into place and touching up her makeup. She picked up her purse and in a few minutes she and Chris were approaching her car in the dorm's parking lot.

In the distance Chris heard someone yell, "Yo, baby you can do me anytime."

Chris glanced up. He hadn't thought about it, but there was another dormitory about fifty yards away across the parking lot. It was the mirror image of his building, but it sat a bit higher because it sat on a slope. It took Chris only a second to realize that his mother had been sitting in full view of anyone on the top couple of floors of that dorm. More guys called out rude suggestions and Chris moved between his mother and the other dorm, hoping that she wouldn't make the same connection that he had.

But Heather was oblivious to the yells and taunts. Apparently, she expected college boys to act that way. She got into her car and lowered the window. When Chris leaned over and rested his arm on the door, she grabbed his arm and said, "You better e-mail or call me everyday or so or I'll be back up here and embarrass you in front of your classmates."

"Don't run off, baby," Chris heard from the other dorm. "I've got a big boner right here."

Chris coughed to drown out the words. He patted his mother's hand and said, "Don't worry, Mom. I certainly don't want you to do anything to draw attention."

Chris stayed busy for the following weeks. He made friends with the guys who lived on the same floor in his dorm. His schoolwork didn't seem much harder than what he had encountered in high school. He had been worried that his instructors might be arrogant and condescending, but they proved to be normal people who seemed to like their jobs.

However, there was one professor who was kind of an oddball. He taught Chris' history course. The guy looked like he had stepped out of the nineteen-seventies. He wore his long hair swept over his ears, and sported thick, dark rimmed glasses. He seemed to know his stuff though. He would come into class without a book or any sort of notes and immediately begin to lecture. He would walk about the front of room as he spoke. He rarely looked at his students, preferring to gaze out a window or up at the ceiling.

Chris usually sat at the back of the room for his history class. A freshman co-ed sat in the next aisle. Chris never knew her name. He just called her history-girl to himself. They always smiled and said hello to one another, but Chris didn't find her very attractive. When she spoke, she ended every sentence with a giggle. She had a pleasant face, but she was at least twenty pounds overweight. The weight wasn't in her butt though; she had really big boobs. She tended to wear tight tops that gathered her large breasts into one enormous bosom.

One day, a couple of weeks into the semester, Chris was sitting in that history class. The professor was droning on about some war or another. Chris had eaten a large lunch and now he was drowsy. He found it impossible to keep up with the lecture. Then he started to get an erection. He wasn't particularly horny; it was just one of those hormone induced things that happen to young men. He squirmed in his seat and surreptitiously adjusted the position of his huge cock so that it could expand easily before it could turn into a throbbing ache.

Chris glanced over to history-girl, and to his surprise she was staring hungrily at his crotch. She looked up and met Chris' eyes. "Let me take care of that for you," she whispered.

"Take care of what?" asked Chris, trying to ignore the bulge in the shorts he was wearing.

"That," said history-girl. She pointed at his crotch. Chris looked down and saw that the head of his dick was working its way out of the leg of his shorts.

"Don't worry, it'll go away," Chris said nervously. He looked around, hoping that no one else in the class had heard their exchange. But everyone had their attention on the professor and his attention was focused, as usual, on the ceiling. When Chris glanced back at history-girl she was actually pulling off her top. As Chris watched in amazement, she dropped her top on the floor, and then undid her industrial strength bra and casually laid it aside.

Chris had expected to see a couple of large, sagging tits that drooped to her stomach, but he was surprised. Her breasts had a long sort of torpedo shape, tipped with conical areola and nipples that must have been an inch long. "You shouldn't squash those fantastic breasts into such tight tops and bras," he whispered.

She giggled softly and said, "I've been saving them for you." She walked around her desk and knelt in front of Chris. In a second she had his cock out of his shorts. Chris looked around frantically, but no one was paying any attention. The professor droned on as he looked out the window, and the other students all had their eyes to the front of the room.

History-girl wrapped her fantastic tits around Chris' cock. Despite their size, her breasts felt remarkably light on his throbbing member. Her cool, dry skin merely tickled his cock, but it was enough to get the cum boiling in his balls. He glanced around the room once more and then decided the hell with it. He began to pump his aching cock between all that tit flesh at a frenzied pace. He shut his eyes and concentrated on getting his rocks off. "Tighter," he hissed at the girl, but she didn't respond. Chris' ass was practically bouncing off his chair when he came. A gush of cum flooded from the tip of his cock. It was followed by more and more of the creamy stuff. Chris could feel his hot cum coating her tits and flowing around his distended cock.

Chris opened his eyes. There was no history-girl in front of him though, just his darkened dorm room. He'd had a wet dream. "Oh shit," moaned Chris. The soft skin of his titty fuck was actually his bed sheets, and now they were soaked with cum. Chris sighed, the product of his wet dreams was nothing to ignore. He got out of bed and gathered up his messy sheets. A couple of shots from his cock had landed on his chest. He used his sheets to wipe the cum off before it could run down his leg and onto the floor. He cleaned even more of the creamy stuff off his cock. He'd cum like water shooting from a garden hose. As he stuffed the soiled linen into his laundry bag he muttered to himself, "I really need a date."

The following Friday, Chris finished his last class at three o'clock. He joined up with two of the guys from his dorm and they went to the gym for some basketball. They had to win games in order to stay on the court and thanks to Chris' abilities, their team played for nearly two solid hours. They beat every team they played. When they finally left the gym, Chris' shirt was sweat soaked and plastered to the chiseled muscles of his torso.

Chris entered the lobby of his dormitory. He was looking forward to a cool shower and then dinner. He thought that he might go to movie with some of his buddies later. Not exactly his ideal Friday night, but it would have to do. Chris waded through a sea of paper strewn in front of the dorm's mail boxes. There was a bank of post office like boxes for the dorm residents, and they were forever filled with junk mail. The students would just throw the unwanted paper on the floor. Chris shook his head in disgust. He was no neat-freak, but there was no point in making such a mess, especially when there was trash can nearby.

Chris decided to check his box. Despite the fact that his room was on the top floor of the dorm, his mailbox was next to the floor. He squatted and opened his box. He had received the same advertisements as everyone else. Chris wadded up the papers in his hand, and then he decided that at least he could clean up his little area. He began to gather up the strewn paper around his feet.

"It's a shame that people have to be so messy," Chris heard from his left. He turned his head and saw pair of feet in sandals. The feet had neatly trimmed nails that were painted a sort of pearl-pink color. As he began to stand, Chris saw a pair of slim but shapely legs, some navy hip-hugger shorts, a bare midriff, a light blue shirt with its tails tied under noticeable, but not really large breasts and finally a graceful neck topped by a pretty face with a warm and friendly smile.

"Yeah," said Chris, "I guess one person does it and then everyone figures it's OK."

"Let me help," said the girl. She bent at the waist and began to gather up a double handful of the papers. Chris got an unexpected view of a very shapely ass. Then she straightened up and swept her dark blonde hair back into place with a shake of her head. She had a double handful of paper.

"Trash can's over here," said Chris unnecessarily, since it was in plain sight. The two walked over and stuffed their trash in the container at the same time. Their hands were touching as they withdrew them and Chris seized the opportunity to turn the touch into a handshake. "Hi, I'm Chris," he said.

"Cameron," she said as she firmly shook his hand.

"Do you live in the dorm?" he asked. He hadn't seen her before and he was sure he would have remembered her.

"No, I was just visiting someone. But you must stay here."

"Yeah, I'm up on the top floor," he said.

There was a short, but awkward silence between them, and then Cameron said, "Listen, I'm going to be back here tonight. If you're not busy come by room three twelve around nine o'clock. I'll buy you a cup of coffee for being such a good citizen."

Chris doubted that many guys could resist her bright eyes and open smile and he certainly wasn't one of them. But he didn't want to seem too eager, so he shrugged and said, "OK, if I'm free, I might drop around."

"Cool, see you later then," she said as if she were ninety-nine percent sure that he would show up. They parted, and Chris went up to his room. He showered and then got together with a couple of guys for dinner. He turned down an invitation to go into town for a movie in anticipation of seeing Cameron again. She had seemed awfully sure of herself, but that was no reason for him not to see her.

An hour later, Chris stood in front of his closet, wondering what he should wear. He wanted to be casual, but not sloppy as if he didn't care about what he had on. And he really didn't have anything dressy, short of a suit. He hated first dates. He got just as nervous as the next guy. Maybe it wasn't a date though. Maybe it just a cup of coffee and then she'd be gone. She had to be an upperclassman, why would she be interested in him? If it had all been just some chance sexual encounter, then he wouldn't be nervous. He was confident that he could fuck any woman until she passed out from sheer pleasure. But this was a date, where he had to make small talk and his huge cock wouldn't be a topic of conversation, at least not early in the evening. Or maybe it wasn't a date, maybe just one very indifferent cup of coffee... Just stop it, he said to himself as unreasoning came full circle.

His attention returned to his closet. He sighed; of course it wasn't as if he had a huge selection of clothing to choose from. He settled on a clean pair of jeans and a loose fitting white knit shirt along with one of his newer pair of sneakers.

He made himself wait until it was nine o'clock, and then he made his way down the stairs to the third floor. The girl's floors certainly smelled better than guy's floors he told himself as he walked down the hallway. He could hear feminine voices as he neared room three twelve. The door was wide open so he tapped on the doorframe as the room came into view. The room was basically just like his own, except for some carpet on the floor and various decorative touches that women always seemed to need. He couldn't help but notice that the two single beds had been pushed together, side to side.

"Hi, come in," said Cameron. She was sitting on one of the wooden chairs that came with the room. There were two other girls with her and Cameron introduced them as he stepped into the room. "This is Kristen and Danni," she said, pointing to the girls in turn. Kristen had a hint of American Indian in her features. She had a slender face and body, high cheekbones, dark eyes and lustrous black hair that fell down her back. Danni, on the other hand was all curves with a full face and curly blonde hair.

"And this is Chris," finished Cameron. Everyone said hello to one another.

Cameron picked up a small notebook that she had been writing in and put it into her bag. "So those dates are OK?" she asked. The other girls agreed with her. Danni typed something into a computer, and Kristen checked off something in a day-planner. There was some more small talk as Cameron gathered up her things and stood.

"See you guys later," Cameron said as she took Chris' arm and headed for the door.

"Nice to meet you," said Chris.

"Come back anytime," said Danni as the couple went out the door. Chris looked back in time to see a sultry smile on her face.

They walked to the elevator and entered the car when it arrived. "Are Kristen and Danni roommates?" asked Chris as the elevator started down.

"No," Cameron answered," that's Danni's room; she lives alone. Kristen and I live out at WSUGU - she pronounced it 'wes-goo'.

"WSUGU?" asked Chris.

"It stands for Western State University Girls Union. It's sort of a sorority, but the University doesn't recognize it. We have a house a couple of miles out on highway sixteen. Danni wants to join WSUGU, so Kristen and I are sort of interviewing her, seeing what she's like - that kind of thing."

They walked out of the elevator and Cameron suddenly barked with laughter. She turned and slapped Chris on the arm as she continued to laugh loudly.

"What?" said Chris as he rubbed at the stinging patch of skin on his arm.

"The way she's got those beds pushed together, and you asked if they were roommates."

Chris blushed. "I didn't mean it that way," he protested.

Cameron just laughed again. "That's a hoot," she said. "I can't wait until I tell those two."

Chris and Cameron strolled to the student union. Cameron picked the quieter of the union's two coffee shops, and the couple settled into a booth with two oversized lattes. Chris took a sip from his cup and said, "At the risk of asking the obvious, what's your major?"

Cameron smiled and said, "I'm taking dramatic arts, theater and public communication."

"Going to be an actress?"

She shrugged, "Actress, producer, director - something in there, how about you?"

Now it was Chris' turn to shrug. "I'm not sure," he said, "maybe business or teaching. I haven't decided." Chris winced inwardly. He had just branded himself as a freshman, wandering around, lost in the desert of his indecision. But Cameron didn't seem to notice. They talked for over an hour. Chris was surprised at how much they had in common.

After a trip to the restroom to get rid of all that coffee, Chris and Cameron headed back to his dorm. "I'm parked over here," she said, pointing to a corner of the parking lot. They walked over and she stopped next to a large and new looking Mercedes.

"Nice car," said Chris, a bit of awe in his voice.

"Thanks, it's a bit much," said Cameron. "But I was kind of reckless when I started driving. I totaled a couple of cars so my dad bought this thing." Her voice deepened and got rougher. "Young lady, you are going to drive this tank or walk. I know damn good and well that your mother would somehow blame me if you got killed in a car wreck."

Chris chuckled. "My old Jeep's not far from here," he said, looking over his shoulder. "Try not to run over it as you leave."

"OK, I promise," she said as she touched his arm with her fingertips. "I really enjoyed our little date," she said in a quiet voice.

"Me too," said Chris. So it really was a date, he thought. And looking at her upturned face, he figured this would be the goodnight kiss. He tilted his head and gave her gentle but firm buss on the lips.

Cameron kissed him back. Her soft lips had a direct effect on Chris' cock. It began to uncoil in his pants. She's a terrific kisser, he thought. As if on cue, their mouths opened and their tongues got involved. Chris placed his hands on her waist and Cameron slid her hands up his chest and around his neck.

Their kiss became wetter and deeper. Chris pulled her closer and Cameron's breasts flattened on his chest. She ran her fingers through his hair and shoved her tongue even farther into his mouth. Chris could feel his cock swell inside his jeans. He couldn't help himself; he began to make little fucking motions with his hips against Cameron's waist.

She pulled her lips away from their frantic kisses and said, "My god, Chris, is that all you down there?" She moved her hand between their bodies and rubbed it the length of his erection.

Chris grinned at her. "Why don't you pull it out and see?"

Cameron couldn't resist that dare. She looked around. Judging from all of the light and noise coming from the two surrounding dormitories, there were plenty of people around, but it was unlikely that anyone could see them in this unlit portion of the parking lot. She struggled to get Chris' jeans and shorts down, but then his rigid cock sprang up between their bodies.

"Oh shit, it's just fucking huge," she said breathlessly. She had one hand over her gaping mouth, while her other hand reached out and tentatively stroked his dark red cock head.

Chris took her hand and slid it to the sensitive skin just behind the flaring head. Cameron massaged his cock as best she could. There was no way that she was going to be able to encircle all of that throbbing flesh with her fingers.

But whatever she was doing agreed with Chris. "Oh yeah, that's it," he moaned. Cameron pulled his lips to hers and resumed their erotic kiss. Her tongue moved around in Chris' mouth in time with the movements of her hand job.

Outside of having a hot, wet pussy wrapped around his cock, Chris had never felt anything so good as Cameron's fevered fingers milking the cum out of his cock. In fact, he was already feeling the first twinges of a massive orgasm build up. "I'm going to cum," he gasped. He grabbed the base of his cock and pushed it into Cameron's palm.

His cock twitched and a bubble of cum appeared out of its piss slit. It fell to the ground with a splat leaving a long string of the gooey stuff hanging from the tip of his dick. Another big glob of thick cum formed on the end his cock, and then fell to the ground. Even in the low light of the parking lot, Cameron could see the little puddle of sperm lying on the ground. "Nice, load of cum," she murmured in Chris' ear. Her hand slowed its movement on his still rock hard cock.

"Don't stop," Chris hissed through clenched teeth. His hips shot forward and a long rope of cum leapt from his cock and landed with a long splat on the pavement.

Cameron watched in amazement as load after load of cum flew out of Chris' huge cock. There must have been six or eight full jets of the creamy stuff, and then even more as his orgasm lost its intensity. Finally, she watched as a last glop fell off the end his dick onto the ground. She looked down. At her feet was more cum than three guys could have made, and a few steps away was an unbelievable amount. "That's just awesome," she whispered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.