New World - Cover

New World

Copyright© 2003 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He found true love but no one else could have done it. Barely any sex at all actually!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Snuff   First   Violence  

We have remained cooped up in the house for two weeks now, which I believed is as long as The Firm's management's span of concentration. It has been quite pleasant actually. We've spent much of our time familiarising ourselves with each other and especially accustoming myself to living in close quarters with another person. I ceased writing this journal as there was simply nothing that required remembering and nothing of note that actually happened. Robyn continuously made quite explicit advances at me and I decided to let nature take it's course and she would soon tire of it. She has amazed me by proving me wrong in so far as she did not tire of this 'hobby' at all but accelerated her attempts to bring some form of reaction from me to her sexuality. I truly admire her tenacity but will no longer make comment on the attempts in these annals as being the stubborn attempting to achieve the unobtainable.

I have already begun to train her in the art of mental and physical discipline. I am self taught in the arts of the yogi and Buddhist meditation techniques however I only learnt the disciplines which I required as a matter of self-protection, most might think this odd but I did not learn out of a book or from a guru. Robyn will be limited in what she learns also but I have recommended to her to extend this education once we have achieved our end. It is probably self evident to anyone reading this that I have an overly developed sense of self preservation and I make no apologies for this concentration as I know for a fact that when I retired I was the oldest sharp end operative in the business. I must be doing something right but the mental and physical arts of which I learnt could not be classed as classic in any meaning of the term.

I am now prepared to take the risky drive to the mountains and will take precautions before reaching the property against the possibility of existing on-site security pollution. It took us a leisurely hour to prepare and load the BMW resident at this city property and another two hours to reach the winding dirt track which preceded the entrance. Robyn was driving I told her to pull over, gave her directions to the front gates and strict instructions not to enter until I joined her. I walked, jogged, crept and otherwise checked the security of the ten kilometres of roadway and surrounding bushland around it. Clear. One and a half hours later I rejoined Robyn who was patiently waiting sitting in the car and I pressed the remote control security hand piece which I had hidden in the spare wheel housing. This opened the road only to the house for anything the size of a car up or from the size of a German Shepherd down for a half an hour or until we broke a beam as we came near the house, which sealed the road behind us. I do not believe in being underprotected.

This 'house' I consider more than comfortable. Six bedrooms, a sunken lounge twenty families of overfed Arabs could make a home in, a kitchen bigger than any commercial kitchen I have ever seen before and all underground. Completely covered by native bush with natural lighting piped in and impervious to the bushfires, which are endemic around here. I designed it as my last bastion of defence free from the possibility of being beset from all sides. Unluckily the need of this security removed any possibility of having the house tended like the north shore house and a family of possums has made their home inside. A touch messy but nothing a little T.L.C. wouldn't repair. I have had the security prepared to allow for small problems such as this as I did not want be taking the four hour drive from base to here every two days, if nothing else the secrecy required would not last longer than two trips. It is a pity that this is my favourite piece of the world and I wasn't even able to visit it.

The last time I stopped here was about a year ago to have a week's holiday and to do some property maintenance. My memory may be faulty these days but I think I ended up, for nine days, doing nothing but correct computer problems that had arisen in the security system. It was at this point which I started to believe I was serving it, not it serving me and that's when I made the decision that if it went down once more that I would scrap it and arrange for a professional security company to completely overhaul it. It must have heard me as it has not played up since. Robyn spent over an hour just exploring the shack, little oh's and ah's emanating from interior sections of the abode, many features of which I had forgotten all about. By the time she finished she knew more about the joint than I did and I had to re-warn her not to leave the house for any reason unless I knew and had adjusted security to expect her, she didn't seem to care as she was in seventh heaven inside. I have decided to begin physical training tomorrow and am expecting us to stay in almost total isolation for approximately six months. The supplies I bought recently were only disposables, there is a room sized commercial freezer full of food attached to the kitchen and a pantry the size of the main bedroom which almost needs a computer program to coordinate the inventory. I have no idea any more what's in there; my memory again maybe but it did take a ten tonne freezer truck to fill and further provisioning excursions should not be necessary. Tonight I made bedding arrangements so as we would be at least at opposite ends of the house, she would have the master suite and I will have a small staff bedroom next door to the computer/security room. I am not comfortable in such a large room and she was just chuffed at the luxury.

Has this old cunt ever realised the utter luxury of untold wealth, with or without security? The old boy has the ability of pulling excessive wealth out of his arsehole. I am considering a few things at the moment, which are motivating me more than even my own life. Firstly: I have not seen so much luxury in one persons control without it having effected them. He might as well be earning twenty bucks a week for all the millions he has or how it has effected him. Second: The training he is putting me through, as much as some of it disgusts me, will make me close to invulnerable and able to live unmolested no matter what mob I run with. In the last few months I have realised no matter how much he teaches me there is so much more he knows which he is leaving untaught, possibly as a margin of self protection or possibly yet to come. His knowledge of computers alone would be invaluable. He set up the security of this mansion alone and that is a major event by itself and he hasn't taught me a thing on computers yet if he going to at all. I do not know a thing about computers never having had the money necessary to even own one, even a cheapy. Thirdly: I know I'm not much to look at and yet I've always had a steady supply of cock and puss to keep me satisfied and I accept that I've always been attractive enough to attract the opposite sex any time I want (need). Accepting the fact that he's not gay(?) why have I got no effect over this old prick. He seems to be virile, as fit a person as I've ever met, and I can't seem to make a dent in his self control. He says he's never had sex outside the kills, do I have to get him to kill someone to gain a reaction? He has said he doesn't gain an erection even then. What do I have to do? Am I losing my touch? The old mongrel is starting to play on me and I don't like it. Am I falling in love? Shit, I can't have that. We've been here together, isolated for six months. SIX WHOLE FUCKIN' MONTHS! I'm having wet dreams, for Christ's sake, and not all of them at night. I was watching him whilst he was doing his warm-ups this morning, my knees were getting weak and I was juicing up in the worst way. His cock was as always half hard, like a teenagers, the only old appearing thing on him was his face and after a wash most of that was make-up; he had to make himself seem older than he really appeared, I'm not sure why but I will ask.

Six months. The hardest six months of my whole life and I have never felt so alive, so, so, vital! I don't know if it's the lack of sex or the new self-control that he's ingrained into me. I can come now just by thinking about it although I'm not altogether sure that that is his training. We have spent the last week almost exclusively learning mental self-control and part of it is just not sinking in. The part where you stop thinking about IT. I have to make it get through to him that I need sex, unlike him, occasionally at least. I don't understand his total self-control his total lack of physical need. He doesn't need anything- except to live his own way without others hindering him. All he wants to do is live and be left alone and in this one thing I think I can help.

I asked him this morning how long before he would consider my training complete, he just laughed and replied that he "would see". I feel within myself that I am ready and I will talk it over with him tonight after his medicinal scotch when he will be little more tractable. Just before I go to bed with my fingers for company, even a dildo would be more company than I get at the moment, shit I'm horny.

I am pleased with Robyn's progress so far into my Boy Scout's guide to mayhem and murder, she is as natural in the game as I was and just as resourceful. The main difference between us is that she uses her body's appearance as a weapon and I use my lack of 'definition' (my reasoning). As I have said before, people see me but don't remember me, ergo no definition in their memory banks. After people see Robyn all they remember is her sexuality and this is why her appearance first effected me as it did and it is her talent. I also found that she had another talent. She has the ability of asking questions, which I had neither had an answer for, nor have previously recognised the need of the question. For instance, "Why do you talk funny?" It seems I not only have a different manner of speaking to others around us but now it has been mentioned I find I write in the same style. Sort of 'old fashioned' she said. No one has mentioned this to me previously and the question left me quite nonplussed. She asked me when we were in a very stressful situation, after three days in the scrub under extreme circumstances without carried food or water I could not make her understand that water was water no matter which form it came in. The water in this case was in the form of urine, her own. Her lips were cracked and dry, her tongue swollen and distended and she was more than a little puzzled why I wasn't just as dry as herself. I explained the most practical advantages of imbibing her own urine and the health and safety aspects of same, and right at the end of a disgusted tirade she asked out of the blue, "Why do you talk funny?" And I could not answer her at that time or without some considerable time consuming thought.

Two days later we were both of us naked, lying beside a naturally deep spring water bush pool. We had been practicing breath control underwater using both body and mind control and I began to reason out aloud a theory I had organised within myself. It was about being alone for so many years shunning and being shunned by society that my speech patterns had begun to formalise to, what seemed to me as it was happening, a more civilised manner of speech, more proper possibly. It was also possibly a form of self-protection in being overly polite with everyone I came in contact with. Especially with the lower life forms and denizens of sub-cultures with which it was necessary for myself to frequent. A gentleman I only knew as 'A', comes to mind but he was a long way from exclusive. I had read back over this missive and found I had also taken to both thinking and writing in this form although it had not been a conscious reversion more evolutionary. I am now fifty-five and do not see any purpose in altering this habit but at least I recognize that I have it and if the time comes to alter my appearance in all forms of 'me' I will be aware; if I can remember.

Her muscular definition is becoming more noticeable, including her mental muscles. She now thought through her actions before proceeding with them. Previously her actions were ruled by the visceral knee jerk reactions enforced on her by her youthful hardships. Thought was never a necessary talent during her formative years just to survive was enough and she is a natural born survivor. I think she'll do. It had occurred to me at the onset that I might need to waste her if she didn't come up to scratch, if for no other reason than to protect my security although if all my plans come to fruition my security will no longer be in question. Last night she asked me how much longer the training was going to last and for the first time I informed her of my loose timetable. She caught me at the right time, after my evening scotch and of course that had been intentional on her part but she doesn't realise how deeply my planning went.

Altogether it took her twelve months and seeing it took me at least ten years of self-education I am satisfied with the time and the result. The apprentice is talented, far more than I, with a potential I cannot imagine or consider how far she can go in her future life if she wished it. She informed me last night in bed, [yes we now sleep together] of her original plans when we commenced this education and of her current scenario vastly altered from the original. I am satisfied with the outcome and in her improved maturity.

Robyn has now introduced me to SEX. I enter this in capital letters as an amazing event within itself and something I will forever be in her debt for. One of the unanswerable question she put to me was "if I have so much control over everything my body and mind does, why was I unable to control the blood flow to my penis." Good astute question and unanswerable without actually doing it to prove her right or wrong. Mind you, it did take her almost the full year to think of the question although it only took minutes to prove her right. As much as I was afraid of my reaction to the event of an erection she led me through it and out the other side. I was amazed and still am. As long as I had believed I was unable, I couldn't and as soon as I found otherwise, I could and with tremendous control. It not only feels good to have sexual relations, I also enjoyed a closeness to another individual which I have been missing all my life without myself even realising it. I am also quite adept at it, if you can believe the little vixen that led me astray anyway. I can not only control my erection but also my ability to ejaculate and the quantity of same, however the first time we tried this I didn't (control my ejaculates that is) and the girl could be in trouble. I only hope that her ability is as equal to mine and she has stopped egg production to make herself sterile. She has not said that she did and I'm almost too afraid to inquire. Up until I took control of her she had always been on the pill however for the last twelve months it has been unnecessary and new supplies were thought to be unneeded. I am afraid that both our controls went out the window on our first session and she is probably so fertile...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.