New World - Cover

New World

Copyright© 2003 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He found true love but no one else could have done it. Barely any sex at all actually!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Snuff   First   Violence  

After twenty minutes her eyes opened. It took a few seconds to orientate herself and understand what I had done to her then to realise her total submissive situation. Inside she would be terrified knowing she had possibly seconds to live and have no way of doing anything about it and I would not make her feel any better. "Do you know who I am?" I whispered from behind her. "Blink once for yes and twice for no."

She stared for a second then slowly blinked once.

"Do you know who that is opposite you?"

Another slow blink, then a second.

"That is your controller. You weren't told anything about her were you?" Two blinks. "Do you know what her job was?"

Two blinks.

"If you failed in your mission or if you succeeded and were caught she would eliminate you. It is also possible that you were to be eliminated anyway as a fail-safe device. I know you won't believe me so I thought a little demonstration would be in order. It is now four hundred hours. Her relief is due within hours and I will know when they are coming from her little radio in my ear. Your controller is paralysed, her neck broken. If they want to she can be hospitalised and superannuated out of the firm. People do not get superannuated out of this end of the firm, there is only one way of retiring, as you will see. Her relief has got a few ways of jumping however the scenario should go similarly to this, depending on the personality of the relief. She will be initially checked for pulse and vital signs. It will be noticed that her eyelids will move making her not only alive but also permanently damaged and no longer useful to the firm. Her relief will either make it quick by twisting her neck one more notch or they will derive some form of satisfaction by making her demise slower. I believe the latter working on the types who successfully remain in that situation for any length of time yet I would be pleased to be proven incorrect but it is highly unlikely. Do you understand why I am doing this?"

Two blinks.

"Your operational aim was to remove me from the equation without raising suspicion. You do not have to answer this. That was not a question it was a statement. Do you know who I am, or rather, was?"

One blink. Then two blinks.

"I used to do, first your job, then hers. I retired, my way. You do not retire from our profession, what you are about to witness is the only method that any of us leave. The only parties to have enough power to retire from your organisation would be from Jimmy the Greek and upwards. I think. It is possible that even Jimmy has a limited lifespan and will have to be similarly retired. When I spoke to him last time I think he suspected as much, no longer as sure of himself was our Jimmy. What I intend to do is to give you more options than any of us are normally afforded. A way out. I will give you the reasons and wherefores after the demonstration and give you a further demonstration of my own if what I expect to happen occurs. The drug, which is controlling you, will stay effective until I give you the counteragent so you better hope and pray I remain healthy. Don't go away." I slipped away to recce' the area. You don't take unnecessary risks and you can not protect your rear too much.

Five O'clock on the dot a short shrill sound emanated from the earphones. I did not give the simple two replies. Five minutes later the same sound and lack of reply. "Whomever is coming will be here in minutes." I informed her.

I did not hear anything, whoever it was, was good. A shadowy figure entered the room, it might have been a puff of smoke for all the presence that was created as they stood stock still in the centre of the room. The shadow moved over to the slumped figure and placed a hand on her neck for her pulse then looked into her eye with a pencil torch for pupil response. The figure gave a soft chuckle then turned the prone body onto her back her eyes staring at the ceiling. A skewer was produced from a secret pocket and placed in line with a staring eye. A soft male voice murmured, "ta, ta," and the skewer was slowly inserted into the staring eyeball and thence into the brain. Extraordinarily painful and tidy. The black figure placed fingers on his throat to say in a whisper, "clean up crew required. One bag, no mess". Another quick glance around and I noticed he was wearing night sight goggles a lovely piece of equipment but useless is someone is expecting them.

A flashlight blinded his sensitive vision and this is where I looped a wire garrotte around the neck of the otherwise preoccupied figure and pulled it tight. The figure reacted as I expected and kicked out where they expected their attacker to be. They were mistaken as I had the noose attached to an elongated shaft and was well outside reaction space. The wire was razor wire and he died silently with his arteries and windpipe severed in less than a second, but a little messier than his example. The clean up crew have been misinformed. I picked up the young female body from the bed smelling the faeces and urine, which is the only drawback to this nerve gas which I invented, and threw her over my shoulder. Without saying a word I retreated back down the stairs and across the deserted road into the early morning chill and dawning light. The clean up crew should only be minutes away and I wanted to be in a neutral position before the situation became known to management and final orders made. However before I disappeared I phoned my council employed secretary who was just arriving home from an early morning jog to cancel all my appointments and to inform her I was doing a personal trip interstate and would be out of touch for an unforeseeable length of time. This disruption to my life I find intolerable and I will expect reparation from firm management to compensate. Beneath my house I had fortuitously created a passage into the house directly behind this which I also owned. Unfortunately I was not expecting to have another prone body accompanying me and the passage was only designed for my sylph like form, I will cope. It took twenty minutes to drag the now totally noisome form through the narrow tunnel, which was stayed with a stiffened plastic tube with plastic ribs so as not to be detectable by metal detectors. As soon as we were in the second house I pressed a button and the ribs of the tube separated at predetermined places and the tunnel immediately filled with a foam similar to wall filler as two chemicals merged. Initially it will appear to be an odd coloured liquid coating the floor. It and will only set if it is united with oxygen which can only happen if a seal is broken by someone at one of the entrances and will take five minutes to explode and harden. Hopefully with a searcher immersed in the innocent looking chemical. The tunnel had fourteen exits and all now untraceable-hopefully.

After a change of clothing and a little light makeup I drove an old rusty VW Kombi out of the dilapidated garage attached to the side of the house and headed towards Sydney and safety. I owned, under assorted names, three homes in and around Sydney two of which I had I never visited, all bought through third parties, experts who had my better welfare in mind but wouldn't know me from a hole in the ground. I always use professionals for all my dealings, they make such efficient tools. Each house was kept in order by real estate agents who thought I was a Japanese / US / South African client who had bought the properties for use during The Olympics and hence to be resold at a profit. I figured the same alibi was acceptable as all three were in totally separate areas and were a fairly profitable venture anyway. All three I have had renovated and their value since I bought them had so far trebled. The nearest was on the north shore at Frenchs Forest and it took two hours before I felt secure inside, there was a lot to be said for having almost unlimited funding. This was not going to be my final destination however but a half-way-house to clean up the body on the back seat and to give her the antidote for my nerve gas. My most private property was on the Blue Mountains at Kurrajong Heights overlooking the city with one hundred and fifty hectares of private mountainous bushland surrounding it, totally enmeshed by microwave alarms and a computer controlled security system that only a Japanese computer millionaire would employ. The perfect situation to retrain my newest apprentice when I finally had her 'persuaded'.

I tied the young lady's hands and feet behind her with plastic ties, blindfolded her as the antidote performed almost instantly. Carefully placing her in the bathtub I applied the antidote and she immediately began to swear, curse and otherwise call me unpleasant expletives. I let her vent her spleen until she began to slow down a bit. "With all that said and understood would you like to bath yourself or would you like me to do the chore, child?" This started another tirade which I allowed to peter naturally out and asked, "was that a yes or a no?"

She replied, "fuck you!" and I turned the warm water tap on until she could barely keep her face above water.

"Little girl, you smell and you are beginning to taint the complete house with your aroma. I am going to remove your blindfold now and if you are good I will remove your bonds after a little negotiation. I am not a trusting soul so don't attempt to take advantage of my good nature, you would regret how I could cause you discomfort if I truly wanted." The moment I cut the ties on her feet her foot shot out to attempt to nail me in my sternum, properly applied this would drive my breastbone into my heart. Instantly fatal normally, however I was much expecting this action and I allowed the foot to pass beside my ribcage and I grasped her big toe pressing the pressure point directly underneath it. Her complete body went rigid with agony and she subsided into the warm water moaning.

"OK, I get the point. Do you mind if I get undressed to have this bath? How about some privacy?"

"Dream on child. Get used to being in my company twenty four hours a day for some time to come, which means modesty on both our parts will now longer be available. I think you will find this will be more an inconvenience for myself than you as I value my privacy more than you would. You have only just come out of the firm's training centre and there is definitely no privacy there and most of the training is done in the buff to make you realise the power they control over you. Don't try the modesty ploy again, however I do appreciate the attempt. Now if you'll sit down I will free your hands and you can get washed, I will begin to explain your situation. I do not care if you bath naked or clad but it's going to be difficult to remove the faeces with them on."

Looking me straight in the eye as if daring me to take advantage of her nudity, she removed her blouse, her small, muscle hardened breasts pointed straight at me her nipples bright red and perky. Young girls always have believed they can control any male with careful application of their favours, she doesn't understand who she is playing with here and is in for an education which may cause fatal damage to her ego. She removed the trousers as if she was a stripper in a burlesque revue running her fingers in between her thighs and toying with her vagina, spreading and closing her legs whilst licking her lips suggestively. I gave in. I had to laugh at how ridiculous she appeared and my laughter did more damage than could a knock back by an inexperienced boy. She blushed scarlet down to her nipples, covered her breasts with her hands and called me a cunt. Then, as if nothing had happened up till now, she grabbed the bath soap and proceeded to lather herself.

"I hope you have calmed down enough for me to have a rational conversation with you. You have? Good." I then preceded to explain what would happen to her if she escaped back to the firm and why and how I caused it to happen. I explained in careful terms how she and I together could save ourselves from further attack by the firm and its house murderers carefully describing my resume with the firm and of her limitations when it came to self defence and attack which to me is the same thing. Initially she continued to wash as if she was alone in the bathroom yet slowly what I was saying began to make an impression and she ceased her self-ministrations sitting in the now tepid water. Her eyes stared fascinated at my mouth, her concentration now completely on my narration. It was obvious I was telling her the truth, I held nothing back unlike much of my discussions with the good doctor. What I intend for this young lady would have a need for total trust and candid honesty between the two of us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.