New World - Cover

New World

Copyright© 2003 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He found true love but no one else could have done it. Barely any sex at all actually!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Snuff   First   Violence  

She was pretty, not strikingly so or a face you would remark on but pretty in an ordinarily wholesome way. About late teens as a rough guess but there was something about her... I noticed her for the first time two days after I arrived back from Perth and I am not sure why I did. She was wearing a shop assistants uniform, dark blue; a pair of dark soft-soled slip-ons her hair pulled back in a chignon tight to her scalp similar to many ballet dancers. Built as normal as any shop assistant the only truly difference to everyone else I would normally see and ignore in my daily routine is that she was secretly watching me. It was both odd and worrying as I was used to not being either noticed or watched. I was voted into council because my opposition had all made such asses out of themselves during the lead up to the election that I was the only one any elector would or could morally vote for and I was elected in a landslide. Nevertheless, to be frank, no one remembers me even after all the pamphlets on every tree and power pole in town. She, however, was both aware of me and watching me, even if only in a snide, secretive manner.

I have never been a sexual being. Most of my relief I gained during my hits, each demise causing a total relaxation of my nervous system making sexual relief almost totally unnecessary. This very fact was brought up during many of my discussions with the good doctor and he made it pointedly clear that the way to my redemption was in a new form of sexual relief which, since I moved into this neighbourhood I currently had no outlet. What would he know? A man who looks on little boys as fair game and his normal free time apparel a leather vest, chaps, a pair of almost knee high riding boots and nothing else. Half his problem was sex on the brain.

But then again... I had not been missing the hits and previous to myself taking up the profession I had never experienced the sex act, neither with someone else nor via masturbation. I am not ignorant, having viewed the sex act many times during stakeouts and one of my favorite methods of catching a victim unawares was to top him, or her, whilst in full flight. Nothing as crude as a bullet more often a small ice dart, gas or similar weapon which created the mistaken belief that the victim had died of a heart attack or stroke which the medical profession readily concurred with even after an autopsy. Bullets and knives were confined to instances where examples had to be seen to be made.

With all that said I was not indifferent to the opposite sex. I just had not, up until now anyway, found other persons of either sex necessary for my sexual use or even for simple company. Although I had used many a pretty little thing of either sex as both camouflage and decoration to withdraw interest from my existence, a focus for others not myself. I had seen an erection although I'd never experienced one and the human blind rush to experience the sex act was a puzzlement to me. I did not feel I had missed out on anything by this lack of experience, unlike the good doctor who made the crude comment that 'a good fuck would cure half my problem'.

This female was a curiosity inasmuch as she actually notices me. The female gender has never, up until this point of time anyway, taken any notice of me and it is this attention which I found worrying. I was indifferent to them and they were indifferent to me to my satisfaction. I actually came across her three times in two days in completely different situations and events and this aroused my suspicions putting me on my guard, as I should not have seen her in such disparate locations. A ribbon cutting ceremony on the first day, a school fete opening the next in a separate suburb and a tree planting immediately in another. I noticed her in the background, blending in, using many of the skills for which I had found useful during my career, just not as adeptly. By using them however she had brought my attention on herself, not away from her, which was her intention presumably.

Two O'clock next morning I donned my old night camouflage gear and reconnoitred my locality for anything untoward. I found her wearing similar garb sitting totally silent between my gardenia bush and the hedge and she now was beginning to amuse me as she was attempting to use my own methods against me. She will have to learn that you can't kid a kidder, hopefully the easy way as she appears to have simply been poorly trained. I can sympathise as this was initially how they had attempted to train me and I had found my own self taught methods by far superior, I did not however inform them of this and I am now pleased about this 'oversight'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.