New World - Cover

New World

Copyright© 2003 by The Hungry Horse's Arse

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He found true love but no one else could have done it. Barely any sex at all actually!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Snuff   First   Violence  

I should have listened to Eddie. This is fuckin' stupid, sitting in the dark, freezing my arse off in the middle of the night absolutely busting for a pee. What for? An old fart who couldn't have hurt a fly. 'Two' had just kept repeating over and over again not to become conspicuous and to keep operational discipline whether I felt this was all a waste of time or not. I did not know what our 'superiors' overall strategy was, the aim of the operation or the outcome if I failed. Actually I had a pretty good idea what the outcomes were if I failed-feet first at worst back to The Cross house at best. Dropping me off in the middle of this dead hole on my pat with a photo of the subject and of his current routine supplied by his secretary. Not to remove subject unless totally safe to do so and not to take longer than a week to perform the duty. Shit, I could have been finished and gone within two hours of being dropped in this shithole. "Wake up you slack moll!" Without realising it my head kept dropping on my chest, so much for operational discipline. I watched him going from one boring opening to another. This prick would open a new shithouse if there were a free lunch in it. The only problem I was having was to remember what he looked like. Normally I had a photographic memory for faces and details and for some reason I could not keep the arseholes face in my mind. I had to keep looking at the photo and even then look back at it to remind myself ten minutes later.

It was as black as the inside my arse and I could barely make out his house I don't know what would be expected to come from an overnight stakeout other than to break my concentration and make me fuck up. I'll show them. "Wake up you dumb cunt, don't give them an excuse!" A sharp pain on my carotid and I froze, an odd smell, I couldn't lift my head off my chest this time and I wasn't asleep. A black on black apparition crossed in front of my line of vision, a hand as cold as death felt the pulse on my neck then lifted me into the air over his shoulder like an old sack. I could not move and a warm stream of urine gushed from my paralysed body, I could feel my sphincter release a cascade of shit, which oozed down between my dangling cunt lips, then both legs of my black slacks. The smell was horrendous. This is humiliating but I gained some satisfaction that I did it all over his chest and that my arse was near his face.

I was borne across the road and into the rear door of the house opposite, up the stairs and into an almost pitch black room, where all I dimly saw was the ground and down the back of the black clad spectre. That's when I noticed another black on black form slumped on the floor near the window as I was being dumped on an old wire framed bed opposite. My carrier then manhandled me into position leaning against the metal bedhead, presumably to watch the something to happen, then tied me into place. I played possum for a while until I had to open my eyes just to see what was happening. A disembodied voice sounding like death incarnate immediately began to ask me questions for which he already seemed to know the answers then preceded to give me a frightening education.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.