My Present for Daddy - Cover

My Present for Daddy

by wolfwood

Copyright© 2003 by wolfwood

Incest Sex Story: A short little Christmas story that shows some little girls are anything but "sugar and spice". A little bit of many different story codes can be found within. Enjoy!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Caution   .

Fixing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for herself, she plopped down on the couch and started channel surfing. Unfortunately, every single station seemed to be showing, "It's a Wonderful life", for the fiftieth time already. She turned off the TV and a looked at their little Christmas tree. It was lit up but had no ornaments on it. "Looks like daddy forgot where they are again," she said to herself as she walked down the hall to her daddy's room.

She stopped to look at her mother's picture and had to agree with daddy; she really did look like her. The thought made her happy. Kimberly idolized her mother while she was alive (that was probably while she never called her mom or mommy) and did everything that she used to now that she was gone. 'Mother always made sure the Christmas tree was so pretty, ' she thought to herself and started again for her daddy's room.

Opening the door, the familiar scent of her daddy greeted her. She breathed deeply, savoring the feeling of love and security the smell brought on. Walking past the big four post bed she opened the large closet. 'I'm pretty sure it's in one of these boxes, ' she thought as she rummaged around. She opened one of the larger boxes and was greeted by the multicolored glint of glass ornaments. She picked up the light, but bulky, box and, as she turned to take it out of the closet, caught a glimmer coming through the cracks of the box below it. 'Maybe we have more, ' she thought as she set the box of ornaments down to investigate the other box.

It was a smaller box but much heavier so she decided to open it up there and see what kind of ornaments could be so heavy, only she didn't find any. Instead she found a long length of silver chain, things that looked like thick leather bracelets and some video tapes. Actually, a lot of video tapes. 'More home movies, ' she thought. Her daddy had bought a video camera one year and they already had a copious amount of movies next to the TV in the living room. She picked one out at random-none of them had labels-and, kneeling at the foot of the bed, placed it into the VCR that her daddy used.

The screen came to life showing her daddy's room. Then her mother stepped into view. 'So it is a home movie, ' she thought. Then her mother started taking off her clothes. Kimberly thought this very odd but she couldn't take her eyes off the screen. She instinctively knew her daddy didn't want her to see this; a fact which only served to keep her attention on the screen. Now her mother was completely naked with her chest against the bed and her feet on the floor.

Then she saw her daddy enter the picture and her breath caught in her throat. He was completely naked and his cock was hard and straining upward. She had seen drawings of erections in health class but they looked nothing like this. Her nipples began to harden into points on her pert young breasts and her hand subconsciously reached down to cup her mound through her jeans. She watched in rapt attention as her daddy caressed her mother and then raised his hand and brought it down swiftly on her ass. Kimberly's hand pressed hard onto her mound as she echoed her mother's moan at the contact. She quickly developed a rhythm echoing her mother over the ten minutes that her daddy swung away.

Spank!

Press!

Moan!

Spank!

Press!

Moan!

Slowly, Kimberly began to impose her own image over her mother's on the screen; feeling what she felt and echoing in her own voice what she heard. During this time her jeans had come undone and she found her hand pressed against her sopping cunt with every swing of her daddy's hand. Her daddy bent down and began to bathe her mother's pink ass with his tongue as he slid a finger into her pussy. Kimberly moaned as her own finger found her honeypot and with her free hand pulled her jeans and panties down around her ankles. Freed from the confining clothes, her legs spread wide; and soon a second finger joined the first in her pussy as she moaned aloud again with her mother.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.