The Manipulator - Cover

The Manipulator

by Ben Herr

Copyright© 2003 by Ben Herr

Erotica Sex Story: A school principal manipulates a young substitute teacher into becoming his sexual slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Snuff   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Violence   .

Gabriella Hayes was just getting ready to leave the house when her boss, Rodney Blakestone, the principal of Thornberry Private High School, called. "Mrs. Hayes, I have an extremely busy schedule all week, but we need to talk. Please report to my office after hours... at 6 o'clock this afternoon."

"Oh!" Gabriella exclaimed as she waved goodbye to Jeremy, off to the schoolbus. "But," she added, "my husband is out of town for a few days, so I'll have to ask my neighbor if she can watch my little one!" "It's extremely important." he said, coldly, hanging up.

Gabriella Hayes had been working as teacher at Thornberry for three months now, and was thankful she had gotten the job. She needed it! Her husband Virgil was in danger of being laid off from work, and they were hurting. She loved her job, but she had always felt intimidated by Mr. Blakestone. Fortiesh, and a muscular ex-basketball player who had never made it to the pros, he was very dark and towering.

He wore a conservative afro and kept his beard neatly trimmed. Divorced, he had no children and lived alone. Gabriella had always been wary of black men, and always felt uncomfortable in his presence. He never acted unprofessionally with her. But she always wondered what he was thinking with that penetrating stare.

She was nervous the whole day, but now the students were gone, and the school was silent. She was grading student quizzes when he appeared in the doorway of her classroom. "Follow me," he ordered. His office was huge, with a massive desk and a large white leather chair. Gabriella suddenly felt vulnerable as the huge black man closed and locked the door. "Why..." she said, "did you lock the door?" "I do not wish for us to be disturbed," he replied curtly. "But the school is empty except for us!" she said.

"Sit down, Mrs. Hayes!" he ordered. Although very much alarmed, she silently obeyed. Her tight blue dress rode up her delicious thighs, and she struggled to pull it down as the black man stared at her long bare legs. "Mrs. Hayes, I regret that I'm having to let you go," he said. "What???" she exclaimed in shock. "But why? Aren't you satisfied with my work? My performance evaluation was good!"

Instead of answering, he took a large envelope from his desk and handed her several pictures. "Oh my god!" she said. They were porn photos of a beautiful naked young woman being fucked in all her entry areas by three naked black men. It was her! Other pictures showed the young woman in various sexual situations with both black and white men. She began crying. "Where,... did you get these? I never did these things! How can this be!" The woman was totally unaware of digital manipulation.

"If I don't dismiss you and any of these pictures get beyond my office, I'll lose my job, too!" he said angrily. "I have to let you go! " Gabriella was shaking violently now, and sobbing. "It never happened!" she cried. "I never did those things! Please! Please! I need this job! My husband is about to lose his job! I have a young child!"

"Look into my eyes and tell me you are innocent!" he said, removing her eyeglasses, and changing his tone to gentle. He touched her shoulder to quiet her down. "Yes, I am!" she answered as she gazed into his eyes. "I believe you," he said. "I believe you are innocent. And, I might add, you are very beautiful, and... very desireable."

At twenty eight, Gabriella Hayes was beautiful, desireable, and yes, innocent. She had the classic lines of a mediterranean beauty. Naturally tan even in the winter, she darkened easily at the beach in the summer, and was tall and shapely, with long slender legs and dark hair. With her glasses in her lap now, Gabriella's long eyelashes accentuated her dark almond eyes that seemed to smolder with virgin sensuality.

"It would be unfair of me to fire you without investigating your claim of innocence," he said. That's the least I can do!" "Oh please... thank you!" she cried, putting back on her glasses. "But if this backfires," he stated, "I'd be booted out of my profession in disgrace."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.