Tandra - Cover

Tandra

Copyright© 2003 by John Wales

Chapter 69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Henry Buchanan is a professional engineer. He takes on some of the more difficult problems, for many large companies. An earthquake alters his life, when he finds he has long hidden neighbours. He must now use all his knowledge to save not only them, but all of humanity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence  

Jñao turned to Bora and made his confession, "You are under the influence of my smell, the same way Bolis and Fitol are. I have done a lot of thinking about you wanting to join my family. I like the idea and want to make you welcome but only if you make the choice without influence. It would be unconventional by Human or even Tandra protocols. The family needs a strong head, and I plan on being that person. Fidol will be one of my wives, even if he is male. This will take a bit of getting used to on my part as well as all of you. I expect all of you to work hard, and see if we can win the destroyer, I will ask each of you for your answer."

The air slowly cleared, and Jñao gave them all a good chance to recover from it's influence. Bolis resumed her work, thinking hard on the offer. What had happened seemed to still cloud her mind but the conviction to stay was still very strong.

Fidol had gotten up but did not don his coveralls yet. The chance for sex was still too great in his mind to think any other way. Never had a sooda been as strong as the one that now walked the ship. If only he could be the funt in his family. There would be no more worries of inadequacy, fear of rejection, or urges to end it all. This family could fill all the basic needs and provide control that was never there before.

Bora was simply stunned. She had heard all the words in her mind but did not consciously understand all the points. This male was so very strong. Her sudden need to have a child by this particular male didn't even feel odd. The chance of forming a family was beyond any dream she ever had. Raising children in the family with a male, or perhaps two, was not perceivable. Racking her mind she was not able to remember any instance where a female had to share with a male but in this instance she gladly would. Even to get a small portion of this male's time and attention would be enough.

Mom was doing her best to get public outrage behind her as she prosecuted the Japanese drug house in her daily show. It was part of an international organization trying to find out what Tandra medicine was able to do. One of the recruits was dead and the other was only saved by a heroic effort of the extraction team. Not only were cell samples taken but actual vivisection was carried out in an effort to find out more cell mechanics. Videos and still graphics of the condition the two were found in was displayed to all. She knew many people would be sick or very upset but that was a fact of life.

The opposition called in all its political clout and tried to get the Tandra censured for illegal search and seizure. Kidnapping was also inferred because the two recruits were not yet Tandra citizens. Mom countered with all the research done on the captives. The graphics were shown and she asked the residents of earth if this were what they wanted to happen to them. A day later all the things that the drug company had done to get the politicians into their pocket was exposed to the public. Not only conversations were listed but thoughts were told but listed as verbal communications.

Now with nothing to loose the politicians did everything in their power to harness the Tandra into a form that could be controlled. Some countries passed laws that covered citizens of other countries while in their own countries. Mom told the British how they were subject to Japanese laws when sitting in a local pub outside London. The backlash did not rescind the laws even when most thinking people decried their inception. Since Mom could not be shut up she pointed out how the laws were still on the books and could be evoked at any time after the current hullabaloo was over.

Anybody siding with the disgraced politicians soon found small portions of their own dirty laundry hung out for public viewing. With greater and greater detail coming forth the laws were soon nullified. The original crimes had not been prosecuted though. We had to be satisfied with all sorts of sanctions imposed on the corporation for any other action would be dragged through the courts for years.

The air in the small ship was rank with the smell of vomit, blood and urine. Hisako contemptuously nudged Moss' naked form with her foot. "Get up female, we have things to descuss."

The bleary eyed female opened her eyes and looked around and suddenly remembering how she had been treated. She cowered at the shape above her. Hisako nudged her again. "Get up, or do I have to boot you to the cleanser?"

Moss turned on her stomach and scrambled to the cleanser noticing a naked Sef doing a very diligent job of searching for any unidentified ships or potential ships in their range. Moss felt pain all over her body but her face was not sore as it should be. She searched out and found Sef then saw that he was unaccustomedly satisfied with himself. He had found a place for himself that also gave him fantastic satisfaction. Glos was not as satisfied in one way but did have the same feeling of belonging.

Moss came out of the cleanser and requested a garment from the AI but none was forthcoming. She looked down and found bruising all over her body and felt many sore joints and muscles. She came out showing her wounds, hoping to show this wild female what she had done to a peaceful person.

"Moss, my little child come here and sit."

Moss wondered what this was all about. She was not a child but was almost 430 years old. Searching the computer she saw that this Human was only a little over 50. Nevertheless she came and sat on the deck.

Hisako sat down, picked up one of her heals and put it on the seat she was sitting on. "Come closer child; we have things to discuss."

Moss could only see the hairy juncture of the female's legs and the small hole that leaked a small amount of blood. Wiggling her body she was compelled to get closer.

"Get closer, as close as you can get."

What did this woman want? Was she to stare into her opening as she talked? When she was as close as possible, Hisako reached out and grasped the short hair on the Tandra woman's skull and twisted it a bit. "Moss, we have a problem. It seems you think that all of this is a game. When we are done you will simply go back to the way things were before. We are at war now, even if it hasn't been declared. I want the destroyer so bad I can taste it. You will not give me all of your loyalty till you see that I am your leader." She paused as she looked closer at the female and forced her head to turn as her hand directed.

Moss felt she was in the presence of an insane person, one that the computers should have rectified long ago.

"Moss child, the way I see this situation, it is my job to get you to understand that I am your leader. You have never recognized any higher authority and have not been able to function well yourself because of your own preconceptions. If I should be able to accomplish this you will feel better knowing you are taken care of and even loved."

"I don't need... ," was as far as she got before Hisako put her hands on the pressure points in the woman's face and shoulder. The woman screamed at the pain and tried to get away but the strong hands would not allow it. Through the excruciating pain the woman heard, "Do you want me to take the pain away child?" After many reiterations the idea came through and the woman pleaded to be freed from the pain.

Hisako pulled the woman to her crotch and petted her hair. "There, there, see I took the pain away. Are you going to thank me child?"

"I... yes, thank you," the feeling of unreality was very strong. How could this woman say this and then be the one to cause the pain?

"I see that you have not learned yet. My people have a saying about pain purifying the spirit. You have a heavy spirit that I will try to help." The pain came back and the woman heard, "The pain is taking away all your bad ideas and casting them out," over and over. Finally when Moss screamed over and over too that she wanted the pain taken away, did Hisako finally relent.

"There, see child how I took away all the pain?"

"Yes, oh yes. Thank you for taking the pain away," she said frantically. Her mind not allowing any contrary thought to emerge.

"That is good child; but you should address me as Mother. I will look out for you and you will do the best you can to grow up into a productive adult."

"Yes, yes Mother. I will do that for you."

"I am going to give you the other side of pain now because you have been a good little girl." The woman's mind frantically looked for escape and knew there was none. "Do not worry, little Moss. There will be no pain for my little girl. Mother loves you."

Rubbing the woman's face on the secretions from between her legs she pulled the now docile woman up and placed her chest on the low bunk. "Stay here my little darling. I will get ready." Sef jumped up at the command and brought over the red bag and the oil. He held it in position as Hisako placed some oil on her end and wiggled onto the phallus. It was strapped on and Hisako put more oil on the other end before walking behind Moss.

With a lubricated hand she traced all the little nerve clusters and the distraught woman brought her tear filled eyes up to see what was happening. The feeling was so nice like what a lover would do. In a moment she felt something entering her uterus but the finger was too big. Her tissue stretched and stretched to accommodate the invader and she could not move out of the way.

The groans seemed to drive Hisako on as she pushed deep into the woman. Never had anything been up her that far before. Moss tried to raise her head and back up but Hisako used her hands and drove the woman's face into the bed. Many strokes later the hands were not needed and Moss now groaned in want. She was stretched wide and felt all of the small nubbins inside her fire as they were caressed by the rigid member within her.

When Moss was close to her peak Hisako stopped and said, "Child, see what you get when you obey. Would you like your mother to continue?"

Moss eagerly said yes and Hisako continued to stroke into her. The woman came like never before and Hisako was constantly telling her to 'obey' at every stroke. Hisako made mental images of Moss doing what she was told, and getting this kind of reward. A half hour later the woman could take the stimulation no longer and just lapsed into unconsciousness. Hisako just continued with her mantra to set the lesson as best she could.

Looking at her males, she saw Sef on the deck waiting his turn if it pleased her. Glos was trying his best to fulfill his duties but found it the most difficult thing he had ever done in his life.

"Sef, Honey, I want you to take the helm now and continue on our course. Glos will now be pleased by his mother. If you are a good boy you too will be filled by me."

Sef readily got into another chair and learned all he could from Glos so that he could continue. Glos just sat in his seat waiting for explicit orders. When they came he almost ripped his clothing off in haste and got on the floor in position. Hisako lubricated the phallus again and used extra on Glos. She was very gentle in entering him and did not need to give the commands to obey for she knew that he would do anything for her now.

Duc's next call brought everything to a head. Tran Xuan Cong had been seriously hurt, he heard. The time had come to rescue them. Because of the injuries, Duc was to come with Lam and bring a few of the med units to help save the life of their relative. The extra unit was to be used to bribe a senior military officer into helping. The man would risk the lives of his soldiers when they went in to secure the family. The underworld kingpin was to kill the family in only three hours and it was mandatory that Duc and Lam be there to help the soldiers.

The phone calls had been traced through Los Angeles to Napa and finally Hanoi. Mom had considered Vietnam a vital link all along and quickly found a link there to old Saigon, or Ho Chi Minh City now. A probe showed a large mansion on the outskirts of the city. It held a district administrator, a lawyer, and two members of the local underworld.

The questions around the table centred on whether Duc would go for the plan or would he bring those invisible commandos that had struck the Japanese drug company recently.

The government official said, "Many people have been listening to Tran's voice. Almost all are convinced he is very concerned and will do as he is asked.

"What if the commandos come?"

"I have transferred many tonnes of old explosives to the site from a military base. If the commandos come they will be consumed by the blast and so will everybody else. The people at the site know nothing of us and even if captured could not tell anybody."

A small ship dropped from the sky and opened to reveal Duc and Lam. They got out as ordered and a small sphere orbited each.

A soldier in full combat dress ran to them from a nearby building. Lam could see a test coming on. The soldier said, "Come with me. I will show you to the Captain." Then with his mind he said, "There is a mine under your foot. Don't step down!"

Duc had understood and without hesitation placed his foot on the ground.

When this hurdle was passed the soldier asked, "What are those things flying around you?"

Duc replied, "Medical units."

Probes came from all over accompanied by invisible men and Tandra in combat suits.

Duc and Lam were led into a low building with no other neighbours or even vegetation around. Soldiers in camouflage were all over the place. Small radar units were constantly scanning for any enemy approaching. Captain Nguyen Van Nam, in a pressed suit, came forward and greeted his guests. They were offered refreshments which were politely refused.

"How will you help us rescue Tran Xuan Cong and his family?"

"We have traced the gang to an old warehouse on the other side of the city. There will be many hoodlums there and security will be tight."

"I used to live in this city. Why can't the police raid this place?"

"The police and many government officials are corrupt. Tran and his family would be dead moments after you asked for help."

At the moment they first saw the captain they knew he was lying. The whereabouts of the family was unknown and this was just a ploy to steal some medical units, kidnap them and force information out of the new captives. In this case they wanted to learn what they could from the tiny ship hovering centimetres over the ground and not two hundred metres away. The metal helmets all of the soldiers wore attested to their belief that their minds could not be read.

Thirty klicks away, Private Pham, who had once been General Pham dropped from a hundred metres and joined the rest of his squad. The small house outside the mansion had electronic guards as well as men with dogs patrolling the grounds. Small combat probes flew ahead and monitored each and every living being in the vicinity. In the basement of the small house lived the Tran family but in complete isolation.

The crew of six were all in position and the mission began. Small probes the size of a house fly flew to all the living targets that were visible and stunned them into unconsciousness. The three Tandra and three men raced forward and disintegrated a hole in the wall and entered the house. Invisibly they found the indoor guards and stunned them before cutting through the floor. With carefully placed weapons they removed the floor and descending onto the startled family below. Invisible weapons came up and all were stunned. Small shields were placed on all the family and they were quickly carried out of the house. Private Pham used different probes to search out the alarms and wiring before finding many kilos of explosives in and around the house the captives were held in. An automatic pistol caught his eye and he took the souvenir with him.

With the family safely placed in a ship, the squad leader returned to the mansion and worked his way around all the alarms and through an open door to the library where the administrator and mobsters were waiting for information.

Pham read each of their minds and knew for a fact that all were guilty of much more than just this kidnapping and attempted extortion. Stepping into another room he removed his combat suit and activated his simple civilian unit. He stood and nonchalantly walked in on the four men as they drank some brandy and waited for reports.

The four jumped to their feet and two drew heavy guns on the young man. "How did you get in here? Who are you?"

"You have never met me before but up to a few weeks ago I was called General Pham. Now I am very happy to say my name is Private Pham of the Alliance."

The guns immediately went off and bullets struck the private's shield many times while the private calmly waited for the guns to click on empty. The men soon realized that they were wasting their time and efforts. Within seconds the room was full of smoke and the guns once more quiet.

The distraught regional director asked, "Why are you here?"

"You make me ashamed to think that I once called this country home. I have lived many years in the military with some people like you advising. Thankfully that has now changed."

Private Pham dropped his shield and reached behind his waist and brought out his new gun. The gun worked faster than it had ever done before and four neat holes appeared between the eyes of his erstwhile countrymen.

Pham threw down the gun and donned his combat suit. The safe was pillaged for information and to make it look like robbery. He invisibly flew off to the ship. Soon it lifted off. Behind them the little house blew up into many small pieces taking with it some of the guards.

Lam and Duc got the news and all the men around them fell to the floor unconscious at the same time. Duc walked around to the captain and for a moment thought of at least giving him a good kick. He made do with picking up the captain's swagger stick and quickly breaking it in two.

The larger ship hovered close to Binh Minh while Duc and Lam settled to the centre of the village in their four place fighter. Astonished people stared open mouthed as two young people got out of the craft and stood to look around the village they had been born in. Parents hustled their children inside and closed their doorways before huddling in fright.

Duc called out in a loud voice the names of the older people he knew and some slightly embarrassing information about each that would not be known by outsiders. As faces came into view Duc called them by name. The younger ones were only known from pictures but their minds confirmed each of their identities. Finally an old man using a cane, came forward to see the people that said they were Duc and Lam. His eyesight was not very good and he had to come close.

"You are not Duc and Lam. They are much older than you. They left here almost 30 years ago and live in America."

To the Vietnamese Canada was still America. "Danh, you are my uncle. You chased me many times for stealing your beer. Once you made me sit with you and drink so much that I was sick and puked all over myself. You laughed and so did Uncle Hien and Quang. After that, on my birthday, and even on my wedding night, you retold the story. I kept filling your cup hoping you would just fall asleep but you didn't."

"That sounds like the Duc I knew. Why are you so young?"

"I know you have heard stories of the people that came from the stars. Our son-in-law found them and helped them regain the stars. Lam and I bought food for them to eat. In return they made us young again, fixed my teeth and I can now see without the glasses I once had to wear."

The old man said, "Those people are very strong. Why would they give you one of their mighty ships?"

"First, give me some of your awful beer and call the rest of the village around. Lam and I have a long story to tell and you will enjoy a tale that you will be able to tell down through the ages."

Five minutes into the tale Lam warned the village that Tran Xuan Cong would now be walking back with the squad that rescued them. They had stayed invisible till Duc had settled his people. The village did not even know that the family had been in very serious trouble. When told that all the Humans were formally Vietnamese the villagers were very proud. The prospect in the next breath of three Tandra coming with them, drew a hush.

From down the winding path came a man they knew and a strange young man at his side. The procession ended with two men in the rear, with something like rifles over their shoulders.

The young child carried in his mother's arms wiggled as he saw his friends. The mother put him down and he ran to his friends and started to tell of all the things that happened to his family in the last few weeks.

When the line got to Duc and Lam, Cong stepped forward and greeted both Duc and Lam. "Thank you for rescuing us," he said with the most respect he could manage to carry in his voice and stance.

Duc held his nephew in a tight hug instead and when they stepped back he said, "You are mistaken nephew. Private Pham and his squad rescued you. Lam and I just kept the others busy so they would not be looking for anybody coming after all of you." Relaxing a bit he carried on, "The reason you and your family were taken was because they wanted to find a way to steal information of devices so they can learn things."

Duc introduced Pham and he in turn introduced his squad; when he got to the three Tandra the village remained deathly quiet.

Duc said in a loud voice, "I want to thank all of you for saving my family." He walked down the line and shook the men's hands and then the long fingered ones of the Tandra. Lam followed and Cong then did the same thing. He had a difficult time pronouncing the Tandra names but tried hard. Soon everybody wanted to try the odd custom of shaking hands and especially with the Tandra.

A party was set up with the entire village of 83 people plus the guests. The fighter was opened and the adults went in first and marvelled at the simplicity. Soon the ship was full of children clambering over everything. Lam told the worried parents that the children could do no damage.

The impromptu meal was set up and the Tandra enjoyed everything, unless it was spicy. The beer was good but had no effect on the Tandra or the recruits due to the changes in their bodies.

Danh sat in a chair and the med units went over his body doing everything that a simple units could do. He got up almost 15 minutes later and stood straight without the need of his cane for the first time in almost ten years. The children were done now in groups of four and when it got late they were put to bed. It wasn't till almost three in the morning that everybody had been given a basic checkup and a few minor repairs.

The adults that were still awake saw Lam and Duc leave right behind a large ship that had been hovering invisibly over one of their fields.

Captain Shingle sat in his chair and worked on the problems aboard the ship. It looked like some of the malcontents have been assimilated into the crews while others hadn't. The reasons for the successes and failures should be looked into. The number of instructors had gone up as the recruits got some of their basic training. It would take years for a real teacher or crew member to be shaped, formed and finally hardened. What he had here was the half blind leading the totally blind; but everybody was happy with the improvement. Humans were normally more than simply blind to start with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.