DiSH 4: Holiday Party - Cover

DiSH 4: Holiday Party

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: It's Brenda's turn again...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

After the debacle that was the DiSH Thanksgiving dinner, Ken came to the Holiday party alone.

The hall that the group had rented in local firehouse was decorated for Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, Ramadan, and other holidays that he didn't know.

He saw a group of guys he was friends with at the DiSH meetings and made his way to their table. All the women seemed to remember what happened at the Thanksgiving dinner for none would speak to him.

The guys were talking and munching on bowls of Cheesy Poofs as the deejay started blasting Children of Bodom's Christmas carol.

Eventually, most of the guys had gotten up to mingle and dance, leaving Ken sitting alone at the table. Knowing his chances with any of the women were zilch, he got up to head over to the bar table. As he made his way through the crown, someone grabbed his arm. Turning, he found himself facing Jenna in a bright red low-cut tight-fitting short-skirted Ms. Santa suit.

"Hi Jenna," he said. Then he leaned over her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Don't tell me you're going to drag me out of the party now and have your way with me again?"

"Now right now," she whispered back, then licked her lips and added, "Maybe later."

"Okay. Uhm, wanna dance?" he asked.

"Why not?" she said back. Grabbing his wrist in both her hands, she led him to the edge of the dance floor and wrapped herself around him as they began to sway to the music.

Of course, Ken got hard right away, forcing its way between their crotches that were pressed firmly together.

"I see you're ready for some already, lover," she whispered to him as they danced.

"Yeah, I could go for some," he whispered back.

He noticed the women all glowering at him, but this time he didn't care. Even though Jenna had ruined his relationship with Brenda at the Thanksgiving dinner, she made up for it in so many other ways, usually involving his cum in one of her orifices.

After they groped each other through a couple of songs, and he almost came in his pants from writhing together to the music, she said, "Excuse me, lover, while I go powder."

"Sure, lover, don't keep your squeeze waiting."

Jenna walked towards the restroom as Ken headed toward the bar.

The music stopped as he stood there, and then Amy took the microphone from the deejay and announced one of her infamous erotic party games.

"Everybody join in for a game of Musical Faces!" she announced.

Curious, Ken joined the crowd that gathered around the dance floor.

Amy continued, "All you men lie in a circle here," pointing out a circle around the dance floor, "with your feet toward the middle of the circle like we did the Balloon Toss at the summer picnics."

Ken shrugged and lay in the circle with all the other men as instructed. Amy walked around the circle giving each man a pillow and one of those Chinese finger traps, saying, "You'll need to put these pillows under your heads and these on your fingers behind your backs. We don't want any of you naughty guys copping a feel," rousing laughter from the men.

Ken put the pillow under his head and then slipped the paper tube onto his fingers behind his back and lay back down.

Amy continued, "Now, each of the women stand in a circle outside the men's circle."

Most of the women also did as instructed.

Amy continued, "When the music starts, you start walking around the circle. And do I really need to tell you what to do when the music stops?" drawing a laugh from all the women.

A moment later, the music started and Ken looked up at the ceiling as the women paraded past him stepping dangerously close to his head as they each walked by. He noticed some of them glare down at him as they walked past, causing him to wonder if it was really such a good idea for him to be playing this game.

Suddenly, the music stopped. The women rushed frantically to take a seat and Ken didn't even get to see who it was who planted her ass on his face in the split second since the music stopped.

He heard Amy announce, "Okay! We started out with a lot more men than women. So I have to do a little weeding before we can continue. Just stay seated ladies."

Ken could hear Amy walking around the circle as she told unused men to remove themselves from the circle. A few seconds later, Ken's lungs were demanding a next breath, but the woman sitting on his face had thoroughly covered his nose and mouth with her jean-clad derriere. He tried to make a sound, but the weight of her body on his face felt like a padded anvil was crushing his skull, and he couldn't pull his fingers out of that paper trap.

Amy was taking her time pulling the unused men from the circle, and Ken's lungs were screaming in agony for air. Yet he could do noting but lay there.

Then, in a gasp of relief, the music started and the woman on his face stood and continued her trek around the circle. Amy then pulled a man out of the circle as the music played. The relief didn't last, for the music stopped again resulting an another ass on his face. He didn't get to see who it was this time either, but his last glimpse before darkness fell was of a panty crotch draped in a blue skirt. He didn't notice who had been wearing a blue skirt, so his second sitter remained as anonymous as his first.

Though she felt slightly lighter, she covered his nose and mouth as thoroughly as the first. He heard Amy say, "You're out, Blanche."

Fortunately, the music started at about the same time that his lungs began screaming for air, and he gulped in a breath of air.

The music stopped again. This time, he caught a glimpse of Sue scowl in fury at him as she sat and slammed her jean-clad ass onto his face.

Amy announced another woman out and the music resumed. The music stopped again and he got a glimpse of a red skirt. Ken caught Jenna's eye for a brief moment before she lifted her red skirt and sat her bare ass on his face causing his nose to be engulfed by her drenched pussy. She clamped down on his nose with her pussy muscles while he felt her anus quiver and pulsate against his lips.

The music started again. Jenna stood and resumed walking the circle. Amy kept the music playing for close to a minute, giving Ken a wonderful opportunity to catch up on his breathing. Then it stopped. Again, a jean-clad fem ass planted itself on his face before he had a chance to see who it was.

A moment later, Ooof! The ass on his face suddenly got heavier. He heard Amy say, "No cheating girls! One woman to a seat."

The weight on his face lightened and he heard footsteps walking away.

The music started again then stopped suddenly.

This time, he saw Brenda look down at him for a moment before she turned her back to him and lowered her ass onto his face.

This time, Ken heard Amy walk over and tap the guy to his right. That guy got up and left, then the music started again, just as his lungs began to scream for air again. Brenda smiled at him between her legs as she stood and resumed walking.

A moment later, the music stopped once again, and someone in a yellow skirt sat her ass down on his face just as he sucked in a breath. He wasn't sure, but he thought he remembered Dori wearing a yellow skirt and white top. Amy called someone else out and the music started again.

When the music stopped again, it was Jenna who beat someone to him by a hair. One again, Jenna sat her bare ass on his face, wiggling herself until she slid his nose up her pussy. Jenna squeezed his nose a few times with her pussy muscles while waiting for the music to start again.

The music stopped again, and Ken gasped when he saw fat miMi rushing his way in a gaudy rainbow-colored dress. He quickly sucked in his breath a split second before she settled her 400-pound ass on his face. Not only that, he was disappointed to hear Amy announce, "You're out, Jenna!"

Ken felt like his skull would burst any second. Fortunately, Amy started the music again as miMi struggled to her feet, almost falling back down on his face again.

Fortunately miMi got to her feet. Unfortunately, the music stopped right away, and miMi slammed her fat ass right back down on his face just as he let out his breath but before he could take in another. The pain was incredible!

Several moments passed, and he felt for sure that he was going to pass out from lack of air. C'mon Amy! Ken pleaded silently as it felt that his skull would implode any moment under the intense pressure of miMi's weight.

Finally, the music started again and miMi, once again, struggled to her feet. Ken sucked a few deep quick breaths before the music stopped again. He saw Brenda running toward him when, Wham! someone else beat her to him, and he got a face full of blue denim.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.