Dreams Can Come True

by b biddle

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Erotica Sex Story: Author wants wife to enslave him for his birthday. He spends the weekend naked, sucking, lapping and being spanked and butt-fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

"You want to do what?" Mary asked sitting bolt upright in bed.

My wife and I had just had a marvelous session of sex. We were nestled in each other's arms enjoying what the sexologists refer to a "postcoital-languor". That's highfalutin for "feeling fuckin' good afterwards!". And believe me I was feeling good. Mary is a wonderful bedmate. Just looking at her makes my cock hard, and I know from watching other guys around her that they are jealous as hell of me. She has the tits and ass that make men immediately spring to attention.

She has a great body and she knows how to use it. She really enjoys sex. She loves to suck my cock and she wiggles and moans when I return the favor by lapping her clit. My cock always finds her tight cunt sopping wet as she writhes and thrashes to violent orgasms. She is nearly perfect.

As we had snuggled and patted and talked idly of yesterday, today and tomorrow she had asked me innocently "What do you want to do to celebrate your birthday this year?" Now this was a question to which I had given a lot of thought. We had recently gained access to the web and like most red-blooded American males I had explored the adult-oriented sections of the web-AKA pornography.

I had learned all kinds of things. Apparently I was more innocent than I had thought. I explored the world of fetishes. Most turned me off. Many I had never heard of before. One in particular resonated strongly with me. I hadn't realized it had a name, or that there were apparently lots of men out there who had the same urge I did.

So I was ready when Mary asked the fateful question "What do you want to do to celebrate your birthday this year?" I had been waiting for the question so that I could answer, "I want to be your sex slave."

Mary's initial response put a temporary damper on my hopes. Mary, however, is not only a fuckable woman but she is a loving wife. She was willing to listen to me. After her initial reaction, she snuggled back down and asked, "What do you mean you want to be my sex slave?"

I explained to her that I had a fantasy of being enslaved by a beautiful, sex-crazed woman who would keep me naked and force me to satisfy her lusts. Since she was the most beautiful woman I knew (not to mention one I trusted to keep things within limits) I wanted to spend my birthday as her sex slave.

"I still don't think I get it," Mary continued. "What is it you want from me in all this? What would I have to do?" I told her. "You'd 'force' me to strip naked for your enjoyment. You'd do things to my body that I 'hate' like rubbing your hands all over it and fondling my cock and balls. You'd command me to do 'terrible' things like stick my cock in your cunt and fuck you. Stuff like that. Mostly the things we do anyway but with a little role-playing. You the all-powerful mistress, me the absolute slave." She murmured a sort of assent. I took a deep breath, steeled myself and continued. "There is one special thing I'd like to have you do." "What's that?" she asked. "I'd like you to spank me." She stiffened a little, but I hurried on "I don't mean I want you to hurt me, just paddle me a little as part of the mistress-superior, abject-slave relationship."

There was a long, pregnant pause. "I don't know, Bill. I'm not sure I can do it or want to do it even for your birthday." "Mary," I said "I'd really like it if you would. Would you please think about it? I'll give you an article I found that might explain things better than I have. Please read it and then let's talk again."

"Okay, Bill," she said. "I guess I can do that much." I kissed and hugged her. She snuggled and then said, "It's been a long day and you've given me a lot to think about. Let's go to sleep."

We had a last kiss and then turned to our own sides of the bed and drifted off to sleep holding hands.


Chapter 2

About a week later Mary and I were cuddled in our love seat watching something inane on TV. She hit the mute and turned to me "I've thought a lot about your birthday request. I'm not sure I see myself as a femdom but I love you and if that's what you want, I'll give it a try." I was thrilled and had an instant hardon. "Thank you, Mary, oh thank you!" I said as I turned to her and pulled her close. I showered her face with kisses of gratitude.

"Down, boy, down" she laughed. We'd better talk some more about it because your birthday is next weekend. I'm going to have to know a lot more about what you want before then. Can you give me more details?" "You bet," I said. "I've fantasized about it a lot."

I continued. "I'll make a reservation at that hotel across town. I'll get a nice suite with in-room Jacuzzi and king-sized bed. Maybe they even have mirrors on the ceiling. We'll check in as early as possible-about 4 I'd think --and play until checkout time the next morning. When we get to the room you'll command me to strip and then you'll fondle me and paw me and call me 'slave' while I call you 'mistress'. Command me to do things so that we end up having sex a half-dozen times before checkout." She responded, "We've never come close to that many times in less than a day." "I know," I said, "but part of the fantasy is that I'll be forced to do it and succeed."

"But that's the part I'm not sure I can pull off. How do I know what to order you to do? This is for you, after all." "Let's try it like this," I said, "You order me to strip when we get to the room. As the evening goes on I'll say things like 'Mistress, please don't make me suck your nipples.' That would be your cue to say 'Okay, slave boy, suck my tits!'"

She thought about it a minute or two. "I guess I could do that. And you'd tell me when you want me to spank you the same way?" "Sure! I'd say, 'Oh, Mistress, please don't spank me.' You'd respond with 'Yes I will, slave, get over my knees.'" "How long should I spank you for?" she asked. "As long as you want since you're the Mistress, but I'll keep hollering 'please stop' which is your cue to keep spanking."

"There was something in the article you gave me about 'safe words'. Shouldn't we have one?" she asked. "I'm not sure we need one, but if we get our signals crossed I'll say 'banana' and that means to stop what we're doing." "Banana?" she asked giggling "Why banana?" "Well," I answered, "It's not likely to come up naturally in any game we play and it's as good as any other." "Okay," said Mary, "Banana it is."

"Anything else you want me to do?" she asked. "There is one more thing," I said hesitantly. She looked a little worried as if I'd really gone far enough already and she didn't need more outrageous requests to cope with. "What?" she asked somewhat diffidently. "Would you go to the Frederick's store and buy a costume to wear?" "What kind of costume?" she asked a little defensively. I committed "One suitable for a sex-crazed Mistress." "And what are the characteristics of such a costume?" she asked in a slightly chilly tone. In for a penny as they say. "It should expose your nipples and cunt so that you can make your slave perform his duties quickly. It should probably have spiked heels. Mostly it should make you feel as though you are a powerful women who expects her body to be worshipped by her slave."

"I don't know about that", she said, "but I'll see what I can find that I don't feel silly in. Am I supposed to be wearing this outfit when we check in?" "No," I answered. Wear one of your sexier power suits that you wear to work. Maybe braless and without underwear. After you've got me stripped and have made me prance around for a while I'll cue you to change."

"Okay", she said. "I'm not at all sure about this, but if that's what you want, I'll try. After all, you're the only husband I've got even if you may be nuts." I hugged her and kissed her deeply. Soon my hands were on her magnificent breasts. Ten minutes later I was on top of her with my cock thrust deep into her hot, juicy cunt pumping for all I was worth. Mary came with a scream and then came again. As she came a third time I pushed up on my hands and stared at her magnificent tits and filled her cunt with my jizz. I was a very happy man.


Chapter 3

The day finally arrived. I had been so excited for so long that I was afraid I was going to have blue-balls. My testicles already hurt. We each packed our own bags. As I waited downstairs while Mary finished getting ready I was too excited to sit. I paced the floor like expectant fathers seem to do.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, she came slowly down the stairs. She watched me to gauge my reaction. I'm sure my jaw dropped a little. She was magnificent. She was wearing a tight skirt that molded her hips and ass. She was wearing a green silk blouse that caressed her breasts and her jutting nipples declared that she was bra-less. To add to the cock-hardening effect, it was unbuttoned two notches below office standards. She had piled her hair on her head. She might wear a dress like that to work, but if she wore it in that way her male coworkers wouldn't be able to concentrate.

The effect on me was devastating. I was ready to fall down right there and worship her. She was magnificent. My wet dream had come true. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel.

As part of the female-superior arrangement, she drove to the hotel and tipped the valet while I stood around looking helpless and holding the door for her. She swept into the lobby and checked us in and tipped the bellhop after he showed us our suite. When the door closed she turned to me and said, somewhat tentatively "Strip, slave." She wasn't very convincing as a Mistress, but I didn't care. I was in heaven.

I stripped off my shoes and then my shirt and unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. As I stepped out of them Mary noted that I wasn't wearing underwear. My cock was naked to view and rock hard. "Why aren't you wearing underpants?" she asked. "Because Mistress doesn't like me to wear more than absolutely necessary, Mistress. She demands quick access to my naked body." "So I do," she said with a giggle. Hardly mistress-like.

I stood in what I conceived of as "slave attention." I spread my legs and thrust my pelvis slightly forward. I put my hands behind my head and pushed my elbows back. Mary walked around inspecting me. She drew her hand across my ass as she circled me. Her hand slid teasingly over my cock. Then she stood before me and fondled my chest and brushed my nipples. Finally she reached down and took my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. She fondled them and said rather questioningly "Are you afraid of what I might demand next, slave?" "Yes, Mistress" I answered. "What are you afraid I might demand?" "Please don't make me take your clothes off and fuck you." "Slave," she said, "I'm going to make you fuck me whether you want to or not. But first you must undress me even if you hate it." "Yes, Mistress," I said with feigned reluctance. She might not be into the part yet, but I was.

"Please don't make me do it in the bedroom where I have to see my degradation reflected in the mirror." "Get in the bedroom, slaveboy," she said. I detected a strengthening of her tone.

I kept my hands behind my head as I moved ahead of her into the bedroom. She remembered my spanking request because she swatted my ass and said, "No dawdling. Face it like a man."

When we reached the bedroom I was delighted to see that the bed had satin sheets. My naked body with its hard, jutting cock was reflected from a dozen mirrors. This was paradise.

I turned to Mary who commanded. "Undress me slave." I finished unbuttoning her blouse and spread the blouse open and slipped it off her shoulders. Her nipples were rock hard with excitement. For the first time Mary made a request on her own "Lick my nipples, slave." Since I had been about to cue her to demand this I was delighted on two levels. One that I was going to lap those tits and two that Mary was perhaps beginning to enjoy her role.

I leaned forward and took one breast into my mouth. I sucked as much in as I could and worked my tongue eagerly around her nipple. With the other hand I lightly rubbed the other nipple with my palm. After a few minutes of attention I changed over and sucked the other one while using the tips of my fingers to stimulate the breast I had already sucked. Mary made moaning noises, so I kept it up.

After a few minutes she pulled back and I knelt before her and unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing neither panties nor stockings. Her beautiful twat was there before my face. Even more arousing was that this object of lust and beauty was made even more cock enticing because she was still wearing high heels.

"Please don't make me suck your cunt," I whined in my best slaveboy voice. Mary didn't need much encouragement. "Suck my cunt, slaveboy, and don't forget my clit." She grabbed my hair and forced my face to her cunt, which was accessible now that she had spread her legs apart. I had the feeling I wouldn't be thinking of her as Mary much longer.

I lapped and sucked and tongued her clit. She ground my face against her cunt. She writhed under my attentions and would have had a wild orgasm if she hadn't been fighting to maintain her balance. Finally she could wait no more.

"All right, slaveboy. On the bed on your back. I'm going to fuck you." This was wonderful. We usually did it in the missionary position. Mistress was into the role. "Just don't tie me up with your invisible ropes," I sniveled as I lay down on my back in a spread-eagled position.

"I want you at my mercy," Mistress said and went through the motions of pretending to tie my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. I pretended to struggle. "You're mine, now," Mistress said. "Please don't suck my nipples. It's so degrading," I whined. "I'll do with you what I want," she said and immediately started tonguing my nipples. This drove my cock to new levels of hardness. "Now I'm going to use your cock whether you like it or not," Mistress said. She sounded almost like she felt in control. "Oh, please, anything but that, Mistress," I whined eager for her cunt to engulf my cock.

Engulf it it did. She slid her hot, steaming, tight pussy over my steel-hard cock and drove me into her to the hilt. She began to ride me thrusting up and down. Her magnificent tits were bouncing wildly. She turned her head back in ecstasy. Her hair was becoming disheveled. She finally reached up and undid some bobby pins and her beautiful red hair cascaded over her. She had a powerful orgasm and then came a second time and a third. I was in heaven. My cock was on fire. My entire being was focused on my cock. It was the only part of my anatomy that mattered.

She leaned forward and thrust a tit in my face "Suck, slave." I eagerly complied and she had another towering orgasm. Finally she screamed "Fill my cunt with your jizz, slave." "Yes, Mistress," I screamed back. "Yes, oh... Yes, as I came in a stupendous convulsion. It felt like my body shuddered for five minutes as my prostate contracted time after time forcing huge quantities of my pent-up cum into her eager thrusting cunt. As she came down from her last orgasm and I from mine she clasped against me and held me close.


Chapter 4

The cuddling lasted for only a few seconds before she remembered her role as Mistress. She haughtily pushed herself off me and said, "I'm going to put on some clothes. Then I'm going to untie you and punish you for all your whining." "Yes, Mistress," I said. My cock was already hardening at the thought.

I hadn't had to cue her. She was going to change into a mistress outfit and then she was going to spank me. She took her bag into the bathroom and left me "tied". My cock had wilted a little, but it still tingled with the afterglow of sex and the anticipation of more. It wouldn't take too much to get me going again.

When Mistress came back, I was lost. I was hers forever to do with as she wished. She was wearing a green bustier that was the perfect color for her auburn hair and redhead's complexion. Her breasts were pushed up so that the nipples were at the center of each tit. Hers were rock hard by the look. She had neatly trimmed and shaped her cuntbush. But the killer was the spiked-heel, thigh-high boots she was wearing. They were the same green as the bustier. At least I thought they were the killer until I noticed the riding crop she was tapping against her thigh.

The effect on my cock was immediate and thrilling. It sprang to attention. Mistress was even more cock inspiring than I had dreamed possible. She was certainly more provocative than any of the women I had seen pictures of on the femdom websites. I was ready to be her cunt slave. Not just for the rest of my birthday, but forever.

The costume had a huge effect on me, but it also seemed to have an effect on her. Her carriage was now that of a confident person, not one in an unfamiliar role. I had the glimmer of a thought that this costume was well beyond what I had hoped for and that her choice of it might very well mean that she was getting pleasure in this role. That thought further stirred me.

She strutted around for a while letting me have the full effect. And the effect was powerful. My cock was nearly ready to go again. Mistress noted. "I see my costume is a success," she said. "Yes, Mistress. I like it very much." "We'll see how much you like it after you've spent all night sucking above and below it," she said with amazing confidence. She really was becoming a femdom. My cock hardened another notch I was so excited.

"I'm not going to untie you quite yet," she said. This was a not so subtle reminder that I was supposedly tied immobile. "I want you to do a little sucking first." She climbed over me and straddled my face with her legs. "She lowered her cunt to my lips and commanded "Lap my clit, slave." I put a vacuum on her cunt and started wiggling my tongue against her clit. I flicked and nipped it. The cum I had recently unloaded dripped into my mouth. It was wonderfully degrading.

She reached back and struck me firmly against my flank with the crop. "Lap faster, slave." I knew I was done cueing her. She had adopted the role. She was no longer pretending to be a femdom; she was a femdom. My cock began to throb. I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

She had an orgasm, and then a second. As she built towards a third she began to thrash in ecstasy and hit me several times with the crop. One came perilously close to my cock and one other was definitely a stinger. Hearing me cry out with the pain of the blow apparently drove her the last step over the edge and she came screaming.

I expected her to move down and ride my cock, but she just sat there having me suck although she was not trying for an orgasm. She was just savoring the pleasant feel of a tongue working in her twat. I decided to cue her. "Oh, Mistress," I whined between licks, "I'll lap your cunt but please oh please don't ride my cock."

Mistress had arrived. It was no longer about me, at least not directly. She struck me with the crop and said, "Speak when spoken to, slave. Keep lapping." She continued to berate me and she sounded like she meant it. "I'm tired of your whining. Stop telling me what you don't want me to do. You're the slave here and I'm the mistress. You'll do what I want, when I want, whether you like it or not." She paused. "Understand?"

Around a mouthful of hot cunt I answered with joyous pleasure, "Yes, Mistress."


Chapter 5

Mistress enjoyed a few more orgasms induced by my enthusiastic tongue. Then growing temporarily bored she moved away from me and sat languidly in a chair tapping her crop across her hand. "Stand in front of me so that I may examine my property," she demanded with a tone of real authority and interest. I hurried to comply and was soon within touching distance, my legs apart, and my cock thrust forward. I put my hands behind my head and forced my elbows back.

She examined me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. Her gaze lingered possessively on my genitalia. Her look was arrogant and she managed to project an air of ownership. She was someone examining personal property that perhaps needed replacement or improvement. She had me turn around and examined my ass.

"I am growing bored," she announced. "Get over my knees!" As far as I was concerned heaven had arrived. I hurriedly draped myself over her lap. My ass stuck up in the air awaiting her pleasure and what I hoped was my own. I ground my cock into her naked lap. The contact hardened my cock even further and my entire body was trembling with anticipation. The spanking I had so desperately wanted was about to begin.

Mistress delayed, heightening the sense of anticipation and the erotic feeling of the moment. She moved her hand to my ass, and I involuntarily flinched expecting a slap. Instead she began to fondle my ass very possessively. The effect on my cock was intense. She squeezed and patted and to my astonishment and pleasure she even used a finger to tease my anus. When her finger touched me there a moan of pleasure escaped my lips and I squirmed uncontrollably. From Mistress body language and chortle I gathered she had given me a test and was amused at the result.

Finally she began spanking me. She started slowly and almost gently. Her blows were as much caresses as punishment. But as she continued they were spaced more closely and became ever harder. She must have been able to feel my cock between her thighs get bigger and harder as she continued because soon she was delivering blow after punishing blow in rapid succession. Her breathing had become more shallow and rapid, an indication that she was getting excited too.

In a voice that could not conceal her elation she demanded, "Is this what you wanted, slave boy? Do you like your mistress spanking your naughty bottom?" "Yes, Mistress. Oh, yes!" I answered happily. She redoubled her efforts and soon my ass was on fire. I couldn't help myself but began to whimper and beg. "Please, Mistress, please stop. Oh, please, you're hurting me." I had made the mistake of telling her this would be the cue to continue, but she didn't need the encouragement.

Her blows really hurt, but my cock loved it. I continued to beg and whimper, but my entreaties were no longer feigned. I wanted her to stop, but didn't want to invoke the safe word. I guess I was afraid that it wouldn't work. "Stop, please stop. I'll do anything you want, just stop."

She hit me a few more times as she said, "For instance, what will you do?" "Anything you want Mistress. I'll lap your cunt and let you ride my cock, just stop." "You'll do that anyway miserable cunt-slave." I begged, "I'll do anything you want."

Mistress stopped spanking long enough to pick up the riding crop and delivered a stinging blow to my ass. "Remember what you have promised, wretch." She struck me again. Her hand had been gentle compared to the fire-inducing crop. My ass was in agony and I howled. "You have said you'll do anything I want and I intend to hold you to it. You are no longer a pretend slave, but a real one. Do you agree to that or do I keep whipping you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.