Chattel Females - Cover

Chattel Females

by b biddle

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Erotica Sex Story: The laws have changed. Women are chattel. The author's first wife is returned to him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

It was the first of July 2006. The paper's headline sent a thrill through my cock. "FEMALE CHATTEL LAW EFFECTIVE TODAY". I had been looking forward to it eagerly. New rules governing females took effect today. In essence they were:

Women were chattel and had few rights.

A woman belonged to her father, or if married to her FIRST husband.

A woman was required to serve her owner in any way he demanded.

A father was required to sell his daughter at public auction within two weeks of her menarche or 14th birthday whichever came first.

It was the second rule that thrilled me. Any minute now the police would bring my ex-wife, Nina, to me. She would then be subject to my every whim. I was looking forward to this because I wanted revenge on the bitch. When she had been my wife she had been a very reluctant bedmate in spite of her sexy appearance. She never agreed to anything but the missionary position and had always refused my requests for oral sex or other activities she then called "perverted."

What had really pissed me off was that when we walked out of the divorce court she taunted me by telling me that she had a new boyfriend and she loved sucking his cock. The thought of her doing this to another when she wouldn't to me wounded me deeply. I lusted for revenge and would soon have it.

The doorbell rang and when I answered it two cops had Nina between them in handcuffs. She was struggling but they had no problems controlling her. "Are you Jim Jones", one asked. When I answered affirmatively he handed me a form, "Then this bitch must be yours. You'll have to sign for her." "Come in, please" I said.

As they moved into the room with a struggling Nina I read the form.

I certify that I have received the chattel Nina (nee Walker) Jones in good condition. I recognize my responsibilities to provide housing, food and discipline. I acknowledge that she is currently rated as an obedient chattel and may be disciplined only as described in Female Disciplinary Agency publication #3. I will report with the above named chattel to the Female Subservience Judgment Panel #456 on 1 August 2006 at 10am. At that time I will require her to recite her oath of obedience to me and perform her act(s) of obeisance.

There was a place for me to sign and there were a sheaf of attachments that I knew discussed the details of the new laws and regulations.

"Before I can certify that she is in good condition, I must inspect her," I said to the cops. They grasped her firmly and I stepped up to her and ripped her blouse from her body. Her flimsy bra barely covered the full tits spilling out of the c-cups. Her nipples protruded through the fabric. I grasped the bra and gave a strong yank and it too was ripped from her body. Her magnificent tits swung free with no sag. Her huge nipples pointed straight ahead. She had never allowed me to suck them before. She couldn't prevent me ever again. They weren't hers to control any longer. They were mine and subject to the urges of my cock and balls.

The cops grinned and leered as I fondled each tit. Nina sputtered and protested but we were all unheeding. "These are first class tits in good condition", I said. One of the cops said, "You've got that right. "Try them out", I said. "Gee thanks, mister." The cops started pawing her and Nina protested even louder as she turned red with humiliation.

"Let me check out her twat", I said. They held her while I ripped her pants and briefs from her body. Her long legs ended in a still perfectly round ass and her red cunt bush was neatly trimmed. I pawed her ass and rudely stuck my fingers up her twat. "Her cunt's in pretty good shape. What do you guys think? Check it out." Nina sputtered, "You can't let them do that." I reached for my belt, pulled it off and gave her ten vicious blows to her ass as the cops held her down grinning evilly. "I can and I will, slut. You belong to me and I can use you anyway I want for as long as I want. Right officers?" "You bet, mister."

When they'd finished pawing her I forced her to her knees and pulled out my rock-hard cock. It was at its full 9" extension and was 3 inches thick. It throbbed with anticipation of what she was about to have to do to it. The precum already oozed from the engorged and eager glans. One of the reasons Nina may not have liked sex with me is that I'm so thick, but now it didn't matter. The cops seemed a little intimidated by my tool but enjoyed seeing me threaten her with it. "Suck my cock, bitch!", I demanded! "No way", she retorted. I whipped her hard as the cops held her in position. If you don't suck, these officers will sign papers saying you were disobedient and then there's nothing to keep me from tearing you apart as I wish. Suck and swallow bitch or I'll strap you for the rest of the day", I said as I rained blows down upon her with the belt. "Swallow every drop or I'll have you declared as disobedient and then you'll really suffer." She sucked inexpertly, but I had so looked forward to this day that it didn't take much. Years of denial and frustration erupted from my balls and flooded her throat. She swallowed gamely but my cum was so copious that it spilled out of her mouth, dripped off her chin and coated her luscious tits.

"Boys', I said to the cops, "you've been most helpful. Let me thank you by having her suck you off. Would you like that?" "We sure would", said one of the cops as he unzipped and pulled out a reasonably impressive 6" rod that looked hard as steel.

"I won't suck a stranger's penis", said Nina. "You will suck him, bitch, and it's a cock not a penis. If you don't you'll be 'disobedient'. Believe me you don't want that." "No". I lashed her with the belt. "That's 'No, Master', twat. Now suck his cock and swallow his slimy jizz."

She sucked on him for a few minutes while I continued to beat her ass occasionally with the belt. It was becoming a nice shade of pink before the first cop came in a gasp of pleasure. The second cop already had his 7"-dick out and ready. It was black as the ace of spades. I knew Nina was a closet racist and that the thought of a "nigger"-Dick in her mouth would disgust her. But she was finally becoming fearful of the consequences of disobedience so she gamely pumped his jizz from his balls.

I had the cops assist me tin tying Nina into an X-position. A bar running behind her head was suspended from the ceiling. Her hands were tied to it so that they were behind her head and her elbows were forced back thrusting her huge, firm tits out and upwards. Her nipples were pointing just above horizontal and, as usual, were long. The effect was reinvigorating to my cock. Her feet were tied off to floor rings so that her legs were well spread making her cunt and asshole easily accessible.

After the cops left I began whipping Nina again with the belt. I beat her ass, I whipped her tits and I took great delight in whipping her cunt. As my skill improved I could even flick the end of the belt against her clit. This caused even louder screams than the other blows. As I beat her I explained her new position.

"Bitch, you are now my slave. You were a frigid wife but you're going to make up for it now. Not only will I fuck your cunt whenever I want to, but you're going to suck my cock and eat my jizz whenever I tell you to. When I get bored with your cunt and mouth I'm going to ream your asshole. You will call me 'master' at all times. You will speak only when spoken to and 'master' will be in every sentence. You will suck and fuck whenever, whoever and whatever I order you to. You exist to satisfy my cock and to drain my balls of jizz. At the moment I can only punish you with spankings, paddlings and whipping with a belt. But my goal is to get you declared 'disobedient' so that I can do anything at all I want to you. So be afraid cunt."

She was screaming and begging for mercy, but I kept whipping her. I was limited by law to 500 blows a day with the belt, but I was making each one pay. I struck just as hard as I could and aimed each blow to strike sensitive areas such as her cunt, clit and tits. I aimed for her asshole a few times, but would have to work on my technique before that would be effective. Later I could force her to hold her asscheeks apart. Maybe that would do it.

"In a month you will go before the obedience panel and recite the oath of obedience to me. I get to decide what it is. You'd better start memorizing it. It goes "I, Nina, recognize that I am a worthless jizz-eating cock-slave and that only my mouth, lips, tongue, tits, cunt and asshole are useful to you my master. I am fit only to have your sacred jizz gush into my body. I live to worship your holy cock, to kneel before you and take your monstrous holy prick into my worthless jizz-sucking mouth and tongue it and suck on it until your sacred hot, slimy jizz gushes down my throat. I will swallow every drop or beg to be punished. I will use my mouth to suck your holy cock, your asshole or anybody or anything you order me to suck. My tits are yours for sucking and fondling and hurting, as it will please your magnificent holy cock. My cunt is for you to fuck or have others fuck. I will keep it juicy and wide open. If my cunt is not juicy with anticipation of your rock hard rod I will beg to be punished. My ass is for you and others to spank and paddle and whip as it helps to make your man-meat hard. My asshole is just another receptacle for your jizz. I will present my ass for reaming to whomever, whenever you demand it. You are my lord and master and your cock and balls are my god. Your jizz is holy fluid that I will treat as precious at all times. I beg you to abase me as it pleases your cock and balls."

She was clearly horrified and her expression indicated that I would have a great deal of pleasure beating her into reciting this debasing oath. "While we're at it, let me tell you about the act of obeisance that I think I'll have you perform.

"You will be stark naked. You will have put lipstick on your nipples, cuntlips and asshole. You will enter the room squatting in a duckwalk with your hands behind your head thrusting your tits forward. You will stay squatting so that your cunt is on full display to the panel and me. I will have you turn around so that the jeering audience of men can have a good look at your tits and twat. You will remain squatting before me and recite the oath of obedience while you finger your cunt and clit and caress your tits and nipples. Then you will climb on my hard cock and slip your cunt around it and pump up and down rubbing your tits against my chest and shouting " Pump your hot jizz into my sopping-wet cunt." When I am satisfied with your cock humping and tit rubbing, you will kneel before me and suck my cock until I tell you to stop. Then you will grease it with KY jelly, bend over and grab your ankles and beg "Master, I beg you to stick your man-meat up my tight asshole and fill it full of your holy jizz." I will then ream your ass while I fondle and maul your tits. When I have filled your asshole with my spunk I will pull it out and you will kneel before my filthy, jizz and shit covered cock and suck it clean. Then I will invite the audience to have you. Some will only use one of your holes, but others will use them all. There might be 100 men there, especially after I advertise that you'll be available to take jizz."

"If you fail to do all of this, the panel will declare you 'disobedient' and then you'll really be mine. Instead of a belt I'll use a cane and a whip. This will raise huge welts and blisters all over your body. I'll whip your cunt especially hard. I'll put rings through your nipples, cunt lips and clit without benefit of anesthetic. I'll ram dildoes up your ass and cunt that are so big you'll bleed for days. I'll invited friends over to assist me in beating you black and blue and drowning you in a bath of jizz. I will have thirty days to treat you as I wish and you will not live through it. I will piss on you, shit on you. I will rip your nipples off with pliers and when you're over that, I'll take pliers to your clit. My intention is to rip you to death, painfully, slowly and with maximum pleasure for my cock."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.