Day at the Spa

by b biddle

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Erotica Sex Story: Barbara spends the day at a spa for Femdoms and has a grand time abusing multiple, naked, male slaves who are forced to suck her cunt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I was almost there. I found it hard to believe this was going to happen, but my breasts were tingling with anticipation. My panties were damp.

I had passed the main gate and was now driving up a curving drive through deep woods. The sunlight struggled through the trees and dappled the road. My long hair was blowing gently in the breeze as the Beemer convertible responded to my touch.

It had been a vicious year. I had been emotionally and physically exhausted from my work on a tort case, but in the end I had won. I had beaten an old-boy law firm representing an HMO that had screwed my clients. I had persevered and put up with their gross male chauvinism and their overt sexism. I had won four million dollars for my clients and my share after expenses was a cool million. Not bad for a 25 year-old "mere girl".

But while I had whipped their asses figuratively, what I really wanted was to whip them for real. I was sick of the attitudes of testosterone-laden males. I longed to take an arrogant male over my knees, pull down his pants and feel his cock and balls grinding into my lap as I spanked his bare butt until it was scarlet. I wanted to hear him sniveling and blubbering as he begged for the mercy that I wouldn't provide.

The rigors of the trial had left me libidinally and mentally depleted. I had not had an orgasm in nearly twelve months. I had begun to recover since the trial, and my strength and interest in sex were returning. I was getting really horny.

While surfing the net I had run across the web page for the FemdomWorld Spa and the more I read, the more I realized it was what I needed. The cost was very high, but as a new millionaire with other lucrative cases waiting, I could afford it. And I was worth it. I had made application for an overnight stay. I filled out the numerous forms. I submitted detailed information on my preferences and predilections. I submitted my dimensions and clothing sizes and had provided detailed information about what physical type of man I most preferred.

If the Spa delivered half what it promised, I would soon be in heaven.

I sensed a break in the trees and as I swept into the open, a mansion rose ahead of me. It was a small chateau of elegant proportions with extensive flowerbeds and a green lawn. It was beautiful in the mid-day light.

I noticed several men pushing lawnmowers across the grass and, although forewarned, was startled and pleased to notice that they were absolutely naked. As they heard my car approach they stopped what they were doing and faced the road with their heads hung deferentially. I was delighted to notice that their bodies were hairless and that their cocks were hard. This apparently was indeed to be heaven.

As I approached the main stairs, a gardener working on a flowerbed turned around and assumed a submissive posture. He was close enough that I could see that not only was he hairless, but his body gleamed in a fine coat of oil. His hard cock was well shaped and I was close enough to see he had a gold cock-ring around the base of his member. I was soon to learn that this was the universal badge of servitude at the Spa.

I pulled to a stop. Two naked slaves came running down the stairs to greet me, their cocks and balls bouncing as they came. One rushed to the car door and opened it for me half-kneeling and extending his arm for me to hold as I stepped from the car. "Welcome to FemdomWorld Spa, Goddess Barbara. I'm slave Robert. If you will give me your keys, Slave Bill will fetch your bags and I will park your car." He remained in a subservient position as I handed him the keys. "Thank you, Goddess Barbara." They removed my suitcase and Slave Bill carried it up the stairs as Slave Robert drove my car carefully off to the back of the estate.


Chapter 2

I followed slave Bill up the stairs admiring his tight little buns. I longed to give them a few good smacks to work off some of my frustrations. At the porch awaited an attractive women and a groveling slave. She was tall, about thirty, with good breasts and a trimmed triangular patch of black pubic hair. I could see all this because she was wearing a robe that was clasped just below her breasts. The robe was cut so that it fell open from the clasp exposing her vagina. The material above the clasp lifted and displayed her breasts. I knew this was the standard daywear for women at the spa. The purpose was obvious-- to present the important parts of the female anatomy for worship by the slaves.

As the woman reached the edge of the porch her slave knelt before her and began to kiss her crotch. If I hadn't read the brochures carefully I would have been startled, but instead I was pleased to see that all was as advertised and my own cunt became wetter in anticipation of being treated to such adoration.

The woman was apparently used to being sucked and somewhat bored by it. She casually struck the kneeling slave with her riding crop "Get away for now, slave," she commanded imperiously. Looking crushed, the groveling slave moved away and knelt beside her.

"Good afternoon, Goddess Barbara. I am Goddess Olivia. I am the manager of the Spa. If there is the least problem during your stay, let me know and I will see that the offending slave is severely punished unless you wish to do it yourself. Our goal is perfection."

As she turned to lead me into the foyer I noticed that the back of her gown was cut to expose her buttocks, which were firm and shapely. Another area was exposed for worship. The groveling slave scuttled along beside her on his hands and knees.

I followed her into a large reception area where I expected to see a registration desk. But such things are for low class places like Broadmoor or the Greenbriar. Instead of a reception desk I found a reception committee of ten, stark-naked males kneeling before me with erect cocks and gold cock-rings.

Mistress Olivia said, "These wretches are available to serve as your personal cunt-slaves. Please make your initial selection now and they will show you to your room and begin serving you." God, this was wonderful. I could feel myself swelling with power. My breasts were going crazy and my cunt felt sopping wet. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of those bodies. But I recognized that it was important for me to appear cool and arrogant.

"How many may I have?" I asked in a firm and slightly dangerous tone.

"As many as you wish," answered Goddess Olivia. "Three is a good number. Fewer and there aren't enough tongues to serve you properly. More than three and you have to work too hard punishing them. I recommend you choose three to start with and if you decide later you want more, just demand it. And if one or more turns out to be unsatisfactory or you just want a change you can get new ones."

I walked in front of them examining them arrogantly. My body was throbbing with anticipation. "Stand up, slaves, I wish to inspect you before I make a choice," I commanded with growing authority. "Yes, Goddess Barbara," they chorused as they leapt to their feet. They spread their legs, thrust their pelvises forward presenting their cocks and put their hands behind their heads with elbows back. They kept their eyes cast down. Another surge of electricity coursed through me as my body responded to this feeling of absolute power.

I walked up and down the rows examining the slaves from the front and from the rear. I squeezed ass-cheeks. I fondled cocks testing for hardness. I hefted balls. I almost hated to stop, but I knew that I couldn't really begin to enjoy the spa until I had some of these wretches in my room. I finally made my selection: A short, gymnast-type with a medium-sized but well shaped tool, a beefy guy with a smallish cock and a tall fellow with a somewhat flaccid body but a huge fucking machine.


Chapter 3

They led me to my room in a manner reminiscent of the English opening of Parliament. They walked ahead of me, but turned towards me with their heads bowed. They were thus forced to walk backwards and as they mounted the stairs their cocks and balls bobbled. My body tingled as I realized I would soon be punishing them.

They led me to a suite of rooms. The main room was extensively mirrored and appointed with erotic paintings and statuary. I hadn't realized that there were such good artists preparing works glorifying female dominance over male sex objects. One huge painting displayed several naked males worshipping a larger than life Aphrodite. In a nook was a statue of a beautiful young woman using a huge dildo to ream a grimacing youth. The look of exultation on her face was extremely lifelike and the pain and humiliation on his was exquisitely done.

There were only two pieces of furniture in this room, an armless chair and what could only be called a throne. I immediately sat in the former and beckoned the gymnast. "Over my knees slave, I need exercise after my long trip." With alacrity he laid himself across my lap presenting his firm buttocks for spanking. The other slaves fell to their knees before me. I stroked his ass and reached between his legs and fondled his cock and balls. I then began spanking him slowly but as hard as I could. The smack of each blow caused the watching slaves to flinch and the spanked boy to scream.

"I expect you to obey me instantly," I said with the mounting pleasure of dominance. "I am not displeased with you yet, so if I am hurting you now imagine the pain if you do displease me." I punctuated my words with solid blows to the gymnast's ass. As he started to blubber the feeling in my cunt and nipples mounted.

I thrust him from my lap. He fell to the floor whimpering and crawled away. I beckoned to the beefy type and he replaced the gymnast over my lap. My arousal increased as I treated his body as I had the gymnast's. When he too was on the floor sobbing it only remained to abuse the tall slave. This I did with enthusiasm. I was now maniacally aroused and I needed relief.

I commanded, "Remove my shoes." Gymnast rushed to comply and was soon slathering my feet with kisses. He started to suck my toes, but I was not ready. I kicked him away and rose. "Remove my blouse." The beefy slave unbuttoned my blouse with trembling fingers and tried to slide the blouse from my shoulders. I held my arms back so he was forced to rub his chest against my eager breasts. I stared into his eyes and could tell that he was thrilled to perform this service. I pushed him away and commanded the tall slave, still on his knees before me "Remove my skirt!"

He fumbled at the button and zipper but soon my skirt was in a puddle on the floor. I stepped regally out of it and stood before them wearing a skimpy bra and skimpier pants. My commands soon had me naked, standing very proudly before the three, hard-cocked slaves. "You may worship me with your eyes, "I said.

I reveled in their stares of awe. I had never felt so beautiful. I stood before three adoring male slaves; my breasts felt full and firm. I could tell from the expression on their faces that they found me extraordinarily desirable. I was horny as hell.

I moved to the throne and sat languidly upon it, legs agape and shoulders back.

"You are about to worship my body with your tongues, but before you do I want you drained so that you will be able to concentrate on my pleasure not your own. Whack off!" Still kneeling, they grabbed their cocks and began pumping furiously. I could feel their eyes drink in the vision of my naked beauty and I could almost hear their minds thinking of the pleasure they would obtain from thrusting their cocks into my cunt. Fat chance! They would suck it and lick it, but they wouldn't get to use their miserable cocks on it until I was ready. They were here for my pleasure, not theirs. That knowledge of my power drove me to an even higher state of arousal.

It didn't take them long. Jizz was soon flying. "Lap it all up, slaves!" I commanded and obediently they swallowed the evidence of their recent sexual release. I debated whether to drain them a second or even third time before I had them minister to me, but I was too horny and their abject obedience in eating their own cum was too much of a stimulus. I needed immediate relief.

"You," I pointed at the tall one "Start lapping my cunt. You other two suck my breasts." They rushed to comply and soon my cunt was on fire as my slave's tongue laved my clit. The tit-suckers had also had extensive training it seemed. They sucked hard, but their tongues caressed my nipples as they worked. It was only a matter of seconds before I erupted in a powerful orgasm, a second and then a third.


Chapter 4

My slaves arranged my robe around my shoulders and fastened the clasp below my breasts. I examined myself in the mirror and was very proud of what I saw. My breasts were pushed up and out and my nipples were protuberant. The robe swept down from the clasp and fell to either side framing my cunt. Before coming here I had carefully shaped my pubic hair and the effect was very erotic, even to me. My slaves were obviously enchanted. I looked over my shoulder into a mirror and was pleased to see that my naked buttocks looked high and firm.

I had each of them kiss my breasts, my cunt and my ass before having them lead me to the bathing spa. Once again they walked ahead of me but facing me so that I could admire my slave's equipment. The equipment had regained some vigor due, I was sure, to the sight of me in my robe. I had never felt so sensual, powerful and erotic.

The bathing room was also elegantly furnished with femdom-inspired art. There were mirrors everywhere that reflected and re-reflected the light of dozens of candles. There were huge banks of artfully arranged flowers and the scent was heavenly. My slaves prostrated themselves as we entered the room where I found myself facing a group of six kneeling and naked slaves. I had not seen any of these before, but like all the others they were attractive, naked and hard.

After the leader greeted me with a "Welcome, Goddess Barbara," I had them each lap my cunt. Then I had them rise and assume the position. I walked around them fondling asses, cocks and balls and worked myself to a fine state of arousal in anticipation of what these bodies were about to do for me. Satisfied, I commanded, "Bathe me!" The leader unclasped my gown and had one of the other slaves hang it up while the remaining slaves fell to their knees groveling before my nakedness. The leader led me toward the pool as the other slaves quickly slipped into the water.

I stepped down a series of steps into the bubbling, foam-filled bath and reclined into the water. A dozen hands lightly touched and stroked my body as they assisted me in floating weightless. I soon realized that I could relax completely and that the many hands would provide the little extra support to keep me floating with absolutely no effort on my part. The hands were not stationary, but moved lightly and frequently; first touching me here and then there, all the while keeping me buoyant.

Soon I could feel the light pressure of naked chests and hard cocks stroking me as I floated. It was a fabulous feeling. The effect on my cunt was exquisite and I couldn't help but spread my legs. No sooner had I done so then I felt a head move between my legs and a tongue begin to flick against my clit. After a minute the head was replaced by another and then another as the slaves took turns sinking below the water to service my needs.

My pleasure mounted swiftly and I soon had a mild orgasm. This was followed by a stronger one. My confidence that I could not drown was soon internalized and my body began to respond to these attentions with a vengeance. I came in a howling thrashing orgasm followed by two more before I calmed back down and relaxed to the feeling of water, hands and tongues as a tribute to my status as a goddess. My cares were being washed and licked away.

The time had come to move on. The slaves helped me from the bath, dried me gently and put on my robe. After each had lapped my cunt, kissed my ass and suckled my breasts my personal slaves led me to my next adventure.


Chapter 5

I entered the massage room flanked by my groveling personal slaves. The room was suffused with the soft flickering light of a dozen jasmine candles. Their scent added additional charm to the ambiance. The room was spacious with a table in the middle and mirrors on the walls and ceiling.

Kneeling in a line against one wall were seven naked attendants, their heads bowed and eyes cast down. My personal slaves prostrated themselves on their stomachs as soon as we entered the room. I knew what was expected of the attendant slaves and of me. I stepped in front of the first slave, my robe gaping open and my legs slightly apart. The slave raised his head and began licking my clit. The now familiar feeling of power rushed through me. "Rise, slave," I demanded in a tone of command that communicated how I now felt.

The slave rose and assumed the inspection position with his hands behind his head and his legs spread and pelvis thrust forward. He was taller than I with a slender body and fine smooth skin. As were all the slaves at the FemdomWorld Spa, he was completely shaved and his body glistened in a fine coat of oil. I ran my hands over his hairless chest. I then examined his equipment. My breasts tingled at the thought that this slave would soon be massaging my body. His 6-inch cock was erect and kept that way with the standard gold cock-ring. I hefted his balls and they were firm. I wrapped my hand around his cock and was pleased to find that it was rock hard. I walked around him and fondled his firm ass cheeks. Satisfied with him, I waved my hand dismissively and he knelt again and put his mouth on my cunt.

I didn't linger, but moved on to the next slave who also showed his respect by lapping my pussy. When I had him rise I discovered that he was fairly short. His cock proved also to be hard and his balls full. His cock was somewhat bigger than the first slave's, and because of his small stature it seemed almost huge. His ass cheeks were also firm and my cunt began to drip a little with anticipation.

One by one I moved down the row of compliant slaves. Each lapped my clit while I reveled in the authority I had over them. I arrogantly fondled their balls and erect cocks before I let them kneel again to suck.

I had notified the spa that I wanted the special massage that ended in an internal cunt rubbing. I was looking for the cock that I would have perform this service. I found it in the sixth slave. As I stood before him, his tongue drilled deep into my now boiling cunt. He flicked my clitoris with an enthusiasm that nearly drove me to orgasm then and there. When he rose, I discovered that he was just a little shorter than I with a rock-hard body and six-pack abs. His skin was as smooth as a baby's and his buns were like steel when I ran my hands possessively over them. But the clincher, as you might expect, was his cock. I had fantasized about fucking a monster cock, and this slave had one. I had never seen one so big, either in real life or in pictures. It was at least a foot long and must have been 3-inches in diameter. It was diamond hard, but the skin was velvety smooth and it was perfectly shaped with a mushroom glans atop a symmetric rod that stuck up at a 45-degree angle from his body. "You will massage my cunt," I commanded him. "Yes, Goddess Barbara, thank you, Goddess Barbara," he said happily as he knelt to resume sucking.

I moved onto the last slave who turned out to be a beefy fellow with a rather small cock. His lack of size, however, had apparently encouraged him to develop exceptional cunt-lapping skills because I had to steel myself from cumming during the short time he lapped. "You will lap my clit during the massage," I ordered him. He was clearly delighted as he responded "Yes, Goddess Barbara."

My inspection finished I moved to the massage table. The massage slaves leapt to their feet to assist me. The flickering reflections of their bounding cocks and balls in the mirrors increased my wanton feelings. I stepped out of my robe and allowed them to assist me as I climbed onto the table. I lay face down with my face in the face ring, my chin and forehead held in place but my face free from pressure. The slaves moved into position to begin the massage and soft music began to play. One slave moved up to my head and I stared possessively down at his hard cock as he stood before me. Slaves moved to either side of the table. Best of all the cunt-lapper moved to his position below the table and between my legs. The table had been carefully adjusted to my dimensions so that with my legs comfortably spread my cunt was exactly at a hole in the table where the designated slave could lap my clitoris during the whole process.

Six pairs of hands were soon applying massage cream to my body. One slave massaged my neck and back. One slave massaged my left arm, another the right. One slave apiece kneaded my legs and a sixth massaged my buttocks and lower back. But the most exquisite feeling came from the tonguing working eagerly on my cunt and clit.

I have never experienced such sensory overload and never expect to again. Just as I would pleasantly realize that a leg was being massaged, my brain would be distracted by the hands massaging my arm or neck. And throughout it all, the exquisite feeling of the tongue against my clit was overwhelming. It was not long before I came in a shuddering, screaming, all-consuming orgasm. My orgasms continued one after the other becoming more and more intense. I lost all track of time. It seemed like it went on forever, but it also seemed like no time at all before this phase was finished. The brochures had said that the massage was an hour in length, so presumably I climaxed continuously for a half an hour before, pair by pair, the hands fell away leaving only the tongue licking my clit as the focus of my entire being. As I came again, the tongue too stopped.

I was exhausted, I was in heaven, I was a powerful goddess ruling the bodies of male slaves whose sole aim in life was my pleasure. I felt terrific.

The slaves helped me roll over for phase two. When I was in position the slaves again massaged me as a team. The tongue went back to work on my clit and the hands kneaded cream into my body. One slave stood on a stool and caressed the muscles of my face. His cock and balls were high enough that I could enjoy the view of them while he worked. The slaves rubbed my stomach, thighs and arms but avoided my breasts. My orgasms continued one after the other, each more intense than the one before.

Shortly before the end, the slave rubbing my belly creamed up my breasts and began to rub them firmly, but gently. He maintained a light touch and would gently stroke my nipples as he alternated kneading. Again the hands fell away as my attention moved inexorably to the tongue on my clit. Even that stopped.

I was ready for the internal cunt massage. The stud climbed up on the table with his knees between mine. He liberally coated his huge cock with KY jelly, although from the condition of my cunt I wasn't sure additional lubrication was necessary. Leaning over me he gently began to insert his tool into my cunt. The feeling was exquisite as he inexorably moved it in inch-by-inch. When he had bottomed out the other slaves stood on stools so that I could easily see their cocks and they began beating off for my visual pleasure. The stud began pumping his cock in and out of my cunt in full, firm strokes. Slaves on both sides of me bent over and began to suck my breasts and tongue my nipples as they continued to beat their meat.

My brain overloaded with the feeling of sensual power. My cunt and tits were on fire. I again began to orgasm, cumming time after time. Each orgasm was more powerful than the last. My throat was getting hoarse from my howls of pleasure. I was holding nothing back. Finally I was spent and could take no more. The slaves who had been jacking-off had cum in their hands and had lapped up their own jizz, increasing my feeling of absolute domination. I had had enough for now. I waved the stud away and he pulled his cock out of my cunt. As it slid out it popped like a cork coming out of a champagne bottle. It was a wonderfully decadent sound.

The slaves helped me down from the table and put the robe around my shoulders, the front gaping open framing my cunt and tits. The cocks of the massage slaves were somewhat wilted by their recent ejaculation, but the stud was still rampant and from the look in his eyes he clearly wanted me to allow him relief. My first reaction was to exercise my power by denying him, but then I had a better idea.

"Slave," I commanded my gymnast, "get over here on your hands and knees." Clearly terrorized he scuttled over to me and affixed his mouth to my cunt. "Stick your ass in the air so that it can be fucked," I commanded with glee in my voice. His tongue faltered, perhaps in fear. I turned to the stud, "Your cock has served me well. You may pump your jizz into this miserable slave's asshole." "Thank you, Goddess Barbara," he said and turned to gymnast and grabbing him firmly began to drive his rock-hard member up my poor slave's asshole. That huge cock had stretched my pussy to astounding fullness, and the gymnast's asshole was not as elastic as my cunt. The pain, I thought, would be excruciating. Judging from the screams, it was. But the stud showed no pity. He drove his member inch by inch into my slave's rectum and once he was buried began to pump furiously. It wasn't long before he gasped with pleasure and came. I swear I could see his balls pulse as they delivered his load of cum into the unfortunate slave's asshole.

I was still exhausted from the pleasures I had received, but the screams of pain and the knowledge of the power I held over all these males was beginning to revive me. I was already looking forward to the next session of abusing men for my own wanton pleasure.


Chapter 6

The next stop was another sumptuously and erotically appointed room. Its major feature was a huge chair. I went through the usual ritual of having the attendant slaves lap and kiss my cunt and after inspecting them I reclined in the chair. Immediately two slaves began ministering to my feet, lapping and sucking my toes one after the other. Two other slaves prepared my fingers in the same way and the obligatory cunt-lapping slave got between my legs to minister to me. Another pair of slaves moved to either side of me and began to lap my breasts.

It was hard to believe that this was the FemdomWorld Spa's beauty parlor and that I was here for a manicure, pedicure and hairstyle. But after I had enjoyed a few screaming orgasms, the slaves began their more mundane, but pleasurable ministrations. The foot slaves gently and lovingly clipped and filed my toenails, pausing occasionally to kiss and suck. They did a wonderful job of applying a nail polish and to expedite drying they blew pleasurably on my toes.

My hands were treated similarly. First the sucking and kissing, then the clipping and filing. Then more sucking and kissing. Finally a coat of nail polish adoringly applied with sensuous blow-drying from the lips of eager, naked and rock-hard slaves.

A naked hairdresser clipped and reshaped my hair and combed it into a shining helmet with hundreds of gentle sensuous strokes. When the slaves were satisfied with their work they again addressed my body with their mouths and tongues and drove me to another few orgasms.

I rose imperiously and studied myself in the mirror. They had done a fine job and deserved a reward. They deserved release. I could see from the pleading look in their eyes, and their cocks dripping with precum, that they wanted relief desperately. I would let them have it.

"You have done well, slaves. Your reward is a blowjob. Get up, slaves," I commanded my personal slaves, "suck these cocks!" I knew they were all blatant heterosexuals and did not like performing homosexual acts, but they were obedient. Each of my three slaves knelt before one of the salon slaves and drew the rock-hard tool into his mouth. I watched with a feeling of exultation as these obedient cocksuckers performed at my command. The first three salon slaves erupted into my slave's mouths and I could see throats working furiously as they fought to swallow every drop. They might not know what penalty I would impose if they spilled a drop, but they knew me well enough by now to be afraid of the consequences.

When the first three were satisfied the second three stepped forward and they too were relieved of their loads of jizz. They blew their cum deep into the sucking throats of my personal vassals. The slave who had had the privilege of sucking my cunt had developed a tremendous load and the gush of his jizz had overwhelmed my beefy slave. Some cum dribbled down his cheek onto the floor.

I was exultant. Here was a chance to exercise my power over them again and inflame my cunt even more. I roared at the unfortunate. "Lap it up, all of it!" He frantically complied but he knew it was too late. "Over the chair with your ass up." The fear in his eyes as he reluctantly complied thrilled me. When he was in place I moved to a position where I could stripe his ass with my riding crop. To two of the other slaves I commanded, "Hold him down." I beckoned the tall slave to kneel before me and lap my cunt while I administered punishment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.