Sandy, My Neighbor - Cover

Sandy, My Neighbor

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I picked up Sandy during a rain storm, while she was walking to catch her bus. Little did I know she'd had her heart set on meeting me for some time. This is the story as to what took place after we met and got to know each other.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

"Hi beautiful, how did you day go?" I asked my wife.

"Oh pretty good. You know our new neighbor that moved in two houses down? He and his wife come over to introduce themselves this afternoon and one thing led to another and before I could say fuck, he had his cock buried in my pussy. Then his wife sat on my mouth and I licked her until she climaxed. She really tasted good and I'm sure you'll get a chance to fuck her soon."

"Oh by the way, he's BI and wants to suck you cock."

"Well then I don't feel so bad that I was fucking Sandy and her mom tonight before I came home"

"Who's Sandy?"

"This morning going to work, it started to rain hard just as I was passing one of the neighbor girls. She's a senior at the high school. Her blouse was pretty wet from the rain and she took it off to dry. She was only wearing one of those half bras and her nipples were sticking out."

"You know me when it comes to great looking nipples."

"I had to take them in my hands and rub them, which made her have a climax."

"It turns out she's been watching me since last summer and wanted to meet me. This was her chance. She gives great head as your going to find out this weekend."

"Why this weekend?"

"Her mom will be calling soon to invite us over for dinner. And they want us to have a foursome."

"Mum sounds good. Did you get to lick both their pussies?"

"Yes and they both taste good."

"Well I just hope it isn't Friday night because I told our new neighbors that we would go to dinner at their place."

"Wow, sounds like our weekend is going to be one of pleasure."

"With that in mind, baby we need to practice. Take off your dress and panties because I want to fuck your ass."

"You know you don't fuck me in the ass anywhere near enough. I want you to do it more often. I really like the feel of your cock pounding into me."

While she was talking I pushed myself into her. She must have lubed her ass before I got home or else the neighbor had fucked her, because she was well lubricated.

"You feel a little loose. Do someone else use your ass this afternoon?"

"Yes he did. And his wife licked me after he was done."

"Did you cum again when she did it?"

"Yes it really surprised me."

"Come on lets go take care of the horses. No leave your dress off, you know I like seeing you nude."

"But what if someone comes?"

"Then I guess they will get to see you nude also."

When we got to the barn, Jack our stud was prancing in his stall.

"Look at his cock! I bet he can smell your sex."

"Mum baby look at the size of him. I want to lick him. Can I?"

"Let me put him in his pen first. I don't want you hurt."

We'd made a special cage like pen for him to stand in when the women in the neighbor hood wanted to use his services. My wife had tried several times to take his penis in her mouth but to date had failed. Although there were several times she got to swallow his cum.

Today though I told her to lie down on the table with her cunt towards his cock.

"Why?"

"Why not. I think it's time you let him fuck you in your cunt. Don't you think you've teased him enough?"

"I suppose so. But I wasn't thinking of letting him fuck me."

"Let's let him do it. You'll probably like it so much you'll want to do it several times a week."

She knew she didn't have a choice because she'd never refused anything that I'd asked her to do. In a way I owned her although I certainly didn't look at it that way.

When she was in position I released Jack so he could step forward. His cock must have been 12 to 14 inches long. And thick as a man's arm. I watched the head of his cock push into my wife's cunt. She jumped and said it felt huge. Which of course, from my angle it was.

He started pushing forward and I watched it slowly sink into her.

"Oh my god he's so huge! Oh I feel it moving inside of me. Oh, OOOOOOOOOhhhhh, Iammmmm goooooooooooing to cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!"

Just then he stopped pushing forward and I assumed he had gone in as far as he could. He pumped in and out twice and then I could see his cock swell and thought he would tear her apart. When he started cuming she actually moved a couple of inches up the table. He had so much cum in him to let out, that his cock was forced out of her cunt and he pumped what looked like gallons on her face, chest and stomach.

"Lick it all up baby. This is your chance to get all that cum you're always asking for."

"Oh god I've never been fucked so well in my life."

"I want him to fuck me everyday."

"Sorry baby it can't work that way. He needs a day to recoup."

"Come on we need to go into the house and I'll scrape his cum off you. And remember you said you always wanted to lick and eat his cum, so you can have this for dinner tonight."

When we got into the house the phone was ringing. My wife got to the phone first and answered it.

It was Sandy's mother calling to ask us to dinner Saturday. "We'd love to cum." My wife said.

"Good I'll let Sandy know, she'll be so pleased. And I hope you both can cum several times."

Friday night we went over to Bert and Janet's, our new neighbors, for dinner. After I was introduced, Bert said.

"You know your wife is one fine piece of woman to fuck. Janet and I have been looking forward to having a go at her again."

"Glad to hear you say that, as I agree she is. Of course it might be a good idea if you check with her before you just grab her and start fucking."

"Of course we will. I didn't mean to imply that we'd take her with out her approval. Wouldn't that be like raping her?"

"Say Bert, speaking of good fucks, my wife was telling me your wife is one fine fuck herself."

"Yes it seems we both have been blessed with marrying two beautiful women that are true sluts."

"Speaking of the sluts I wander where the women went? Maybe to the bedroom to change clothes. Janet told me they are going to service us at dinner tonight."

We then saw them coming down the hall. Janet was wearing a maid's outfit (skimpy to say the least) and my wife had on a skimpy executive outfit. Both tops were designed so their ample breasts were almost falling out. The shorts on both outfits looked like shorts with garters. The shorts barely covered their pussies. I'll bet if I got onto my hands and knees I'd be able to see their pussies. The garters were maybe three inches long and were clipped to thigh high nylons. And their hi-heels must have been 5 or 6 inches. It looked like they would fall over if they leaned forward at all.

"Well guys are you ready to go? My wife asked.

"Go, go where? I thought we were having dinner here tonight."

"No we decided to go to the new restaurant that just opened. We've heard that it is a really nice place to eat, and see new and interesting people."

"Well, Bert said, let's take our convertible. It's warm out tonight and with the top down, our slut's will be on display to anyone that wants to look."

"Maybe we can even find a couple of guys that would like to fuck them."

Both our slut's sat in the back seat. They played with each other as we drove down the residential streets to town. On one corner there were a couple of men waiting to cross the street. Bert pulled up to the curb and asked them if they'd like to fuck.

"Of course we do, but both our wife's have headaches."

"Check out our women in the backseat. If you ask nice I'm sure they'd suck your cocks."

"What about it girls? Are you ready to suck some cock?"

The two sluts got out of the backseat of the car and walked upto the men.

"Well boys why aren't your pants around your ankles? We can't suck you cocks through your pants.

Both guys dropped their pants and shorts to the ground.

They looked funny standing there, nude from the waist down. But there wasn't anything funny about their cocks. They were both huge.

Our slut's wasted no time in dropping to their knees and taking a cock into their mouth. You could hear them sucking and slurping.

I couldn't see what my wife was doing because her back was to me. But it was easy to tell just by looking at the expression on the man's face whose cock she was servicing.

It seemed like it was only seconds before both men yelled they were cuming and pumped load after load into our wife's mouths.

When they were through they turned to us with smiles on their faces. Janet came upto me, and my wife went to Bert. They leaned against us and kissed us. You could smell and taste the cum on their lips and tongues.

We all got back into the car and headed downtown.

As soon as we got to the restaurant we parked the car and walked a short distance to the entrance. Everyone gave our wife's a full look over before we went in. They did look very slutty.

Once we were seated at our table I had my wife unbutton all the buttons on her blouse. This left her cleaverage very visible. If she had moved suddenly to the right or left I'm sure one of her breasts would have become visible. In fact I reached over and deliberately moved her blouse so her left breast and nipple were uncovered. When she started to cover them back up I told her to leave them as they were.

Bert not wanting to be left out uncovered his wife's right breast and nipple. They looked very appealing.

When the waiter came to get our orders, he just stood there staring and was unable to take our orders.

Soon a woman came over to take our orders and ended up sitting between our wives's while they slowly undressed her. While our wife's unbuttoned her blouse and slacks they both also removed her bra, slacks and panties. In just a few minutes she was completely nude.

Both women sucked her nipples and played with her cunt. She had her eyes closed but you could tell by her expression that what she was feeling was overwhelming. She was so much into what they were doing to her that she didn't even realize that she was complete nude in the restaurant.

As other customers walked by and looked, it was evident that some were disgusted with what they were seeing while others were turned on by the scene.

As for myself, I had a hard on that felt like it would burst if some release wasn't given soon.

So I got up and moved over to where the wife's had the waitress. I told the waitress that I wanted her to sit on my lap as I wanted to fuck her. When she moved to my lap she sat down and my cock push tightly into her ass, which is not where I think she wanted it to go. But by then it was too late to change.

If felt great to me, even if not to her.

But I felt her soon relax and got into the motion of being fucked and fucked well.

It didn't take long for me to cum in large quantities. I could feel my cum and her juices running down my legs.

About then a new waiter came and asked if we were ready to order. When he say his fellow waitress sitting on my lap with her being nude, he coughed and then asked her if there was anything she'd like.

She told he no that she was happy with what she had.

After he left with our order she tried to get off my cock, which was still very erect and hard. She would have had to almost stand up to clear it, and didn't have that much energy. So she sat nicely in my lap waiting for me to make a move.

I told her I would move providing she cleaned all the cum and juices from my legs and public area with her mouth and tongue.

When she finally got off my lap and started to go down on me, my wife beat her to it. And licked and cleaned my crotch, ass and legs of all the cum I had accumulated that evening. When she was through she told me that from now on it was her responsibility to clean me and no one else's.

Sounded great to me. I'd tried for years for her to do that kind of clean up but had never been able to convince her to do it; even though I told her many times that I was the most sensitive after a good fuck.

When our food arrived the girls shared some of theirs with the waitress. I didn't know where her clothes had gone so if she wanted to leave she would have had to do it completely nude.

When we were ready to go, the waitress was made to walk between all of us. We were able to make it to the street before anyone realized she was nude.

I didn't think it was fair for only one of the women to be nude so I told both my wife and Janet to bare their breasts. Neither liked the idea to well but after Bert insisted they did as they were told. We were able to make it to the car without any mishaps.

Once the women were settled in the backseat I told the wife's that they might as well strip completely. I took their clothes and put them in the trunk.

I asked the waitress, whose name was Sally, what would become of her job since she wasn't there.

"Oh they'll probably fire me. But I was going to quit anyway."

I told her if she wanted she could stick with us for a while as my wife and I were always looking for someone new to play with, and maybe we could work something out so she wouldn't have to work as a waitress again.

She said that sounded good to her.

I noticed Bert was going to drive down the brightest and busiest part of town. With the top down, the three women were on display. What a sight. I know I liked looking at all three of them nude. And obviously they were enjoying it also, because their nipples were hard and long.

I reached into the back seat and pushed three fingers into Sally's cunt. She was very wet and my finger went in as far as they could go. It felt like she could take my whole hand, so I tried again, and sure enough I started to fist fuck her.

"Oh Yes, that feels wonderful. Keep pumping your arm into me, I love being fist fucked."

"I feel so full!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.