The Encounter - Cover

The Encounter

by Ranefox

Copyright© 2003 by Ranefox

Erotica Sex Story: Mysterious stranger arrives on earth

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Slow   .

Walking down the familiar path by the water; I was alone. Many times, I have come down here to clear my head. To bring serenity back into my life and some tranquility that had become a stranger to my mind and soul.

This night seemed no different from any other. The moon was almost full, surrounded by thousands of stars on this cloudless night. Alternate streams of warm and cool air gently swept through me as I sat down on the old familiar driftwood log that had become my favorite resting place. I watched the mirrored face of the inlet smile a thousand grins as the wind danced across the water. The rhythm was hypnotizing. I leaned back against a huge rock, closed my eyes and listened to the flow of the water against the rocky edge.

Apparently I had fallen asleep, for when I opened my eyes, the moon was no longer visible. Dark clouds had completely covered the sky. The temperature dropped so low that my breath was visible when I exhaled. It felt eerie; a gray mist seemed to have appeared from nowhere, yet it was everywhere, permeating my thin flannel shirt.

My breath quickened to an alarming rate. My heart pounded, echoing in the darkness. Striking a match brightened up the area in front of me, as though that would do anything. A sudden burst of wind extinguished the flame, putting me back into total darkness while my eyes readjusted. I sat there quietly until, listening to the loud thunder of my heartbeat.

This is ridiculous, there is nothing here, I told myself. It's just extraordinarily quiet. I saw nothing nor heard anything other than the wind that whistled through the trees. Slowly, my heartbeat returned to normal.

As I decided to return home, I thought I heard footsteps behind me. I ran for cover behind the same boulder I earlier leaned against and waited to see if anything would happen.

It did not take very long.

Just beyond the edge of the clearing shone a beam of blue light. It appeared to be some kind of lantern or flashlight, although I wasn't sure. The light source approached closer and I could see that it was held by a tall life form. The obscurity of the fog made it hard to see any more than that.

As it got closer, I could see the figure, dressed in a long, hooded cloak. I stood still, watching, thinking that the loud beating of my heart was sure to give me away.

As though on cue, the clouds had moved and the moon was once again bright, illuminating the sky and surrounding area. Standing alone in the clearing, circled by old growth fir trees, the figure lowered the hood to reveal the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Bathed in the moonlight, the vision astounded me. Her black hair was straight, the length ended just below her shoulders. Her dark eyes seemed to pierce the darkness as she scanned the area, as though she was looking for something or someone.

Now she stood in the exact spot as I had earlier. As she surveyed the area, the woman turned her head and looked directly towards me. My chest felt tight, I could hardly breathe.

Without speaking a word, she beckoned. A reassuring state of mind came over me. I did not know why I felt no fear. I calmly came from behind the stone and went closer until I was staring directly up into her eyes.

There we stood. There was no need for verbal communication. Her thoughts entered my mind; I understood her very clearly. She explained how she had watched me when I came to my private, little getaway (how many times had I thought myself to be alone!), observing my nocturnal habits.

She then reached out her hands, waiting patiently for mine to join. Her strong, soft hands pulled me closer towards her, slipping my arms around her waist. The heavy cloak she wore hid an extremely lithe, tight body. My head came to rest upon her small, firm breast. I tingled with excitement. Without my being aware, she had removed her cloak and laid it on the ground. I sat down and leaned back as she came closer, looming over me. Her soft, thick hair tickled my face.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.