Jenny - Cover

Jenny

by Wifewriter

Copyright© 2003 by Wifewriter

Erotica Sex Story: A reluctant wife fulfills her husband's fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slut Wife   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Like a good portion of the male population, I was secretly turned on by the thought of seeing another man having sex with my wife. I have had these thoughts since we were dating, and they grew stronger the longer we were married. Like most people, I like to show off what is mine when I have something that is very nice.

Jen, my wife, is extremely attractive. Even after a dozen years of marriage and having two kids, she has a gorgeous body. She is barely 5-3 tall and weighs a little over 100 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and naturally curly hair. Her breasts are not overly large, but she fills a size 34B bra completely.

Even though she is small physically, she can be very brassy and stubborn when she wants to be; one of the things she has maintained a very strong opinion of, is marital fidelity. She strongly believes that it is wrong to have sex with anyone that you are not married to, so I never thought I would be able to convince her to have sex with another man.

This didn't change the fact that I continued to have my fantasy. One night while we were making love I worked up my courage and told my wife about my fantasy of seeing her with another man. To my surprise, she didn't become angry or shut me down. She continued to stroke my hard cock while she questioned me about what I would like to see her doing. I was so excited, to finally be able to tell my wife what I wanted, that I shot my load all over her hand. To my credit, I was able to get hard again and pounded her pussy until she too had an orgasm.

Laying together, while recovering from some of the best sex we had in a long time, I asked her if she would really do it. She said "Of course not silly, but if you will continue to screw me like you just did, I don't mind if we talk about it once in a while."

For almost two years we would talk about her having sex with another man once or twice a month while we made love. Every time we talked like this, the sex was extra good but Jen remained adamant that she was not willing to actually fuck anyone but me.

Jen was not a virgin when I met her but she was far from experienced. Her experience was limited to letting a few of her dates feel her tits and one poorly planned romp, in the back seat of her boyfriend's car, that cost her, her virginity.

I was surfing the net one night, while Jen was out with her friends, and found a swingers chat room. I chatted with Bill about the swinging lifestyle. He asked if my wife was a swinger and I admitted that to my dismay, she was not. Bill's story was similar to mine in that he wanted to swing, but his wife was not interested.

Over the course of several hours we learned that we lived in neighboring cities, only a couple of hours apart. I found myself getting excited as I described to him what my wife's body looked like and what I wanted her to do. Neither of us had nude pictures of our wife on line, but we exchanged clothed pictures of our wives. I was able to send him one in which Jen was bending forward while wearing a low cut, yellow, top. You could see the tops of her full breasts in the picture and it excited me to send it to him. Bill said that he thought she was very beautiful and said he wished he could fuck her.

I reminded him of Jen's refusal to swing. Bill and I began to, jokingly, share ideas on how we might get our wives to try swinging. We chatted about several ideas that we both knew would probably never work, but it was great fun to share my frustration with someone else. Towards the end of our chat, Bill suggested that I tell my wife that if she loved me she would try it at least once, and he said I should stand my ground till she agreed. I didn't think this would work, but we traded private email addresses and agreed to stay in touch.

When Jen returned home I started putting the plan into action. I began by asking her if she really loved me. She said she did, so I then suggested that if she loved me she would at least try to indulge me in my fantasy at least once. She looked at me like I had lost my mind and walked out of the room. Not wanting to turn this into an argument, I retired to the den to watch a ball game.

About two hours later, just as the game was ending, Jen came into the den and sat down beside me. She asked me if I was serious about what I had suggested and I said that I was. She told me that she could never actually do it and that her refusal had nothing to do with whether or not she loved me. Taking Bill's advice, I held my ground and kept suggesting that if she loved me she would do it. We discussed it for almost an hour, until I said, "I really want you to do this." My wife didn't say anything for a while but then said, "Only if it is someone we will never see again." Even though this was what I had been asking for, I was speechless; I didn't know what to say. Finally, I was able to collect my thoughts long enough to say, "Anyway you want to do it is fine with me as long as you try it."

That broke the spell and Jen began to unload on me. "If it was up to me I would never do this, but since you keep pestering me about it, I'll try to do it for you." She took a deep breath and continued. "I am not sure I can or even should do this and I don't think I can do anything with you watching." That sort of stunned me because I really wanted to see her getting fucked. I also knew that I had better take what I could get so I said to her, "You tell me what you are willing to try and we will do just that. You know that I want to see everything, but if your not comfortable, you can tell me what happened later." She said she would have to think about it, so I let the subject drop.

I didn't mention my fantasy for three days. Bill and I traded several emails and he suggested that I wait until the weekend before bringing up the subject. When I came home from work on Friday night, Jen met me at the door. She asked me if I still wanted her to let another man have sex with her and when I said I did, she told me that we would be going out and that she would try giving me my fantasy.

She told me that after thinking about my request there would have to be some rules. First, she said, I could not watch her. That was a major bummer but I let her continue. Second, she was not going to do anything in our town, where someone might recognize her. And last, she would not go to another man's house so it would have to be in a hotel somewhere. I asked how she thought we could make this happen and she surprised me by saying that we should get a room in the next town over, and then she would go to the bar and see if anything happens. She had really given this plan some serious thought.

I knew that with her looks there would be plenty of guys interested, and even though I wanted to watch, I quickly agreed. She asked if I was disappointed that I could not be in the room with her when she did it. I told her, yes, I was a little disappointed, but if I could sit in the bar while she got picked up and if she would tell me everything that happened while she was alone, I would be happy. This would be better than just talking about it, because now I would have a face to go with my fantasy. Besides, I reasoned, maybe next time she would let me watch.

While Jen was putting on her makeup and getting dressed, II fired off a quick e-mail to Bill telling him where we were going and why. I invited him to be the man who picked my wife up in the hotel bar. I had no way of knowing if Bill would read his e-mail soon enough, but I hoped he would.

I was more than a little disappointed when Jen came out of the bedroom. She was dressed very conservatively in black slacks and low cut sweater. The sweater showed off her breasts but I had hoped that she would wear her sexy black dress. I knew better than to suggest that she change, so I kissed her and told her how happy I was that she was going to try.

I was so excited and nervous that I was actually shaking. Jen noticed this and said she was nervous too, and may not be able to go through with it, but that she would try to give me my fantasy. My wife then calmly removed her wedding rings and placed them on the little shelf in the kitchen. She looked at me apologetically and said, "There is no way I can do it with my rings on."

It was still early when we arrived at the hotel so we booked a room and then went to the restaurant for dinner. Jen didn't seem very hungry, I too picked at my food. We were both thinking about what was going to happen later that night. Every time I looked at her I would first think of her doing it with someone else and begin to get hard. Then a second later I wondered if the guy who was going to have sex with my wife would be better than me and I would feel a little scared. I think Jen was feeling some of the same things because one minute she would look at me and blush slightly and the next she would be looking at her plate with a worried expression on her face. Finally, I suggested that she should go to the bar and have a drink. I told her that I would finish my meal and be in the bar in a few minutes. My wife nodded slightly and then kissed me hard before walking out of the restaurant and toward the bar.

Shortly afterward, I made my way to the bar. It was quite dark and there were only a few people enjoying their drinks. When my eyes adjusted to the low light, I found a small table in the back where I could see Jen, sitting alone, at the bar. She had finished two drinks before I saw a man come running into the bar. He stopped just inside the door and tried to look casual. Even though I had never seen a picture of him, I was pretty sure this was Bill. He looked around, and after making eye contact with me, took a barstool near my wife.

Bill ordered his drink, and after the bartender had delivered it, he began trying to strike up a conversation with Jen. She was not responding very well to him. She kept her responses very short. If Bill hadn't known what was going on, I am sure he would have gone on to find a lady that seemed more receptive. After a while, Bill sneaked a look back to where I was sitting and I nodded to him. He shrugged his shoulders and then moved his stool closer to my wife. Bill put his arm across the low back of her stool and continued talking to her. After some time, I saw my wife sit up straighter and casually look back to where I was sitting.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.