Lost Wife 11

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It was becoming a regular thing, one afternoon a week Mel, would come over and we would enjoy each other's bodies. We would use either Winston, my eight-inch vibrating dildo with all its straps, or Python Mel's eighteen-inch double headed dildo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Sex Toys   .

Ok, now I finished writing about the true stories of my ex wife, from here on in it must all be a flight of fancy on my part. I've just realized that as the husband in these stories I'm not having much fun. Well as the author I can change all that. Once again I've decided to tell the story from her point of view.


It was becoming a regular thing, one afternoon a week Mel, would come over and we would enjoy each other's bodies. We would use either Winston, my eight-inch vibrating dildo with all its straps, or Python Mel's eighteen-inch double headed dildo. Using Winston was a power trip for me, strapped to my groin I could thrust into and control Mel's naked body and I was beginning to understand a mans point of view. It felt like every time I strap it on I got an injection of testosterone into my system. Using Python, nice as it was, was a joint sharing of the pleasure, I'm not knocking it, but sometimes it was nice to be in control.

We were resting but I was still lying between her wide spread legs and Winston was still fully imbedded inside her.

"You owe me big time," I reminded her.

"Yes," Mel whispered, "I know."

"God I was sore after that night," I said thinking back to the Fuck party that Mel's boyfriend Pete had laid on for us. "My husband had to settle for a tit fuck for days after, not that he minded of course."

"Lucky you've got the tits for it," she said, "I had to grin and bare it. Anyway I'm not seeing Pete anymore."

"Oh why's that?" I asked.

"Well he wanted me to do some more, but with a lot more guys but I said no and we had a row over it," she confessed.

"Good for you," I said, "anyone who treats a girl like that needs dumping."

"Yeah," she whispered and I could tell she wasn't happy about it. Well I expect the silly cow will get over just a soon as the next stud appears.

"So what am I going to do with you?" I said.

She opened her eyes and stared up at me but said nothing.

"I've decided to give my husband a treat," I said, "he takes a lot of shit from me and he never complains. So my little slut you're going to spread those great legs of yours for him."

"Please no. I mustn't," she whined, "I never, you know with close friends."

"Well this time your going to make an exception," I said sternly, "don't worry I'll be there too."

"How are you going to arrange it?" she whispered.

"Well I'm going to say that you would like a new set of pictures," I said, "and I'm going to ask him if he wants to take them and of course I'll be there to help and get in the pictures too. You can model that new bikini of yours just to set the scene, exposing as much skin as you can and then perhaps you and I can pretend to get in on with each other, just for the camera of course. If that doesn't get his cock nice and hard nothing will."

"Oh," she said.

"Then we grab him and pull him in with us and somehow his cock goes into you and not me," I said.

"Oh," she said again.

"Simple really," I said, "now all this talk of spreading your legs is getting me a little twitchy."

With that I thrust into her hard.

When I told my husband that Mel wanted some new pictures he was surprised but happy enough. I told him that we could do them at home this time for Mel had been at his Camera Club once or twice too; luckily he had all the necessary equipment. I laid on lots of wine then sorted out the outfits I was going to wear, not that my husband likes to take pictures of me wearing anything. In our bedroom we have these two large fully mirrored wardrobes just perfect for him to photograph my reflection doing all sorts of naughty things. He's got pictures of me sucking his cock, squeezing it between my beautiful globes or just riding him like a horse, and lots more too.

Come the night and Mel arrived caring a small bag containing her outfits. I had told her to leave off her bra for the evening, not that she needs to wear one. I could see she was very nervous so I gave her a glass of white wine to drink. Say one thing about my husband he was very professional behind his camera and soon Mel was posing quite relaxed in a very small dress. Time for a change and Mel just turned her back and slipped off her dress and pulled on a very short skirt and skimpy top. More pictures were taken and now it was time for her bikini. Her's was very small this year and didn't really cover much at all, but then she could get away with it.

"Since when did you wear your top on the beach?" I asked, "take it off."

After a few seconds she reached behind and unclipped her bra strap.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.