Deepthi, An Erotic Experience - Cover

Deepthi, An Erotic Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Bahrain Boy

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After enjoying Suma Aunty I had another unexpected experience from Mumbai and too with a real sex bomb who was much experienced in lovemaking. She also enjoyed a young boy with all freedom. By enjoying me she fulfilled alot of her fantasies. My lovemaking with her led to another fantastic experience.That was a terrific one. It was with famous actress.Here I am narrating my experience with Deepthi.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Size   Indian Erotica  

I am a 17-year old young boy and really a fan of your web site. I have already submitted a story with the title "Suma Aunty was so tasty" and hope everybody enjoyed the same. Both of us were enjoying such an exotic and terrific pleasure for the first time. We presented ourselves each other and even now we are enjoying each other. Really this period was very nice since I enjoyed all kinds of lovemaking with her. But Suma Aunty was really crazy about oral sex more than normal one. During a very short period to be frank I become an expert in oral lovemaking and she complimented me several times for my skill in that. Even now we are sleeping together and used to make love frequently. My parents are still in Bahrain. I was in Mumbai for appearing for an entrance exam for 10days. First I was very reluctant to go to Mumbai since I have to leave her even for a short period, but she told me to attend the same. I stayed in one of the posh apartments in Bandstand, Bandra with my uncle [elder brother of my father]. He is a wealthy businessman in Garments and often on a tour abroad in connection with his business and really they belonged to the elite class of Mumbai. He left for Hong Kong on next day after I reached Mumbai. My Aunty Deepthi who is 26 years old is a real sex bomb with a lovely figure and attractive boob size. I met her only two three times only since they used to come to Kerala very rarely and moreover I was in Bahrain till my 10th class. She was a successful model and my uncle fell in love with her during one of their advertisement films taken. She has done many fashion shows and done many ad films before her marriage to my uncle. She had very close relations with many film stars and celebrities. They had no issues so far.

One evening while going through old fashion magazines, I saw a photograph of Aunty in a women's magazine. It was a lingerie advt and Aunty had posed with only her bra and panty on. I saw her legs and arms. They were beautifully waxed. Her bra and panty highlighted her beautiful butts and bust line. She looked Gorgeous, with such a sexy body; tight well shaped round boobs, tiny midriff, big buttocks and long slim shapely legs. Really those photos were very erotic. I got such a huge erection and thought of masturbating by looking at those sexy pictures. But all of a sudden She walked into the room without knocking the door and caught me with those sexy pictures of hers. She had a naughty smile on her face. She snatched the magazine from my hand. She was staring at me in an unusual manner and I felt something burning in my heart. I asked her to return the magazine to me. She asked me" What you are doing by looking at my picture?" I boldly said," Aunty, I am very sorry for this but you are looking so sexy". She asked me" Am I looking very sexy? Please think that I am your Aunty". She told me" So you are thinking about me in that way. Isn't it? Really you are a naughty boy." Then she gave a seductive smile and left the room. While going she returned the magazine and I was just wondering about the things happened.

After some time, she came to me and handed me a magazine and told me to enjoy the magazine. It was an old edition of a fashion magazine published in UK.She asked me to turn to Page 66 and left the room. I opened page 66. It was a picture of Deepthi Aunty in a bra and panty. She really looked stunning. The next two pages had her with only her panty on. Deepthi Aunty was topless. Her lovely boobs were fully exposed. The next five pages had her absolutely naked. She was naked without a single thread of dressing material. I quietly took the magazine and put under my mattress. After 11.00 at night, I pulled the magazine out of my bag. I slowly closed the door and switched on the light. I opened the magazine. There were lovely pictures of nude and semi nude girls. But the pictures of Deepthi Aunty were driving me mad. I masturbated 2,3 times that night looking at those naked pictures of her. While masturbating, my eyes were glued to those naked pictures of my sexy Aunty. I kept whispering to myself "Deepthi Aunty, you are so sexy. Am I lucky enough to see you naked like the picture in magazine?"

The next evening when I came back from attending a refresher course for entrance exam, She was dressed in a sexy pink saree and sleeveless blouse that revealed a lot of her armpits and her flat sexy midriff. I could even see half of her sexy tits. She looked at me many times and smiled. I was thinking, She is such a sexy bitch. She showed me her naked pictures last night and now she is smiling at me and showing me her curves. After food I was in my bedroom and I was really lost in my thoughts about her. When she came up to me and asked, "Hi Monu How I am looking in that magazine?" I was really embarrassed by her open attitude. She grasped my hand and placed on her blouse. I could feel the softness of her perfect pairs while shifting to each boob. She began to unbutton my shirt. Being undressed always excited me and she knew that I would soon be able unable to control myself any longer from my movements. Auntie's eyes widened and her smile was radiant as she realized just how well endowed was this young boy. She was also very hot and wanted to get fucked so much. When she reached the waistband of shorts she felt my hard prick straining at the material. She clutched my cock through the layers of clothing and began to rub up and down my prickshaft. Due to excitement I made no move to remove it, she fumbled at the zipper and then eased her hand under my shorts. Her cool fingers encircled my throbbing cock and started to play with it. "My boy, you're quite a big boy, aren't you?" she said, with some hidden meaning. "Um, thanks." "How big?" I was little stunned. "How big. Let me check it" she said slowly once again, sliding a hand up my leg and to my crotch "My God. It is really very big than my expectation." I was ready to cum instant and her hand landed on my stiff member. I was completely naked in front of my sexy Aunty.

I pulled down the pallu of her saree. She unwrapped herself out of her saree now. The next minute her saree was lying on the carpet. She opened her petticoat and let it fall as well. She had a panty on and that showed the whole of her perfect buttocks. The projecting cheeks of her buttocks were so firm that they hardly even quivered; they had stuck out more than what would make any dick start to throb. Now, you can understand position of a young boy! She brought her thighs to touch my thighs. I got a sexy current through out my whole body. I turned around her and began to kiss her on her back. I put my hand inside the cup of her bra and began to feel her fabulous boobs. Then I unhooked her bra. I threw her bra away and began to kiss her nipples and suck her lovely tits. Her nipples got big with lust. Then I turned my hand inside her panty and began to feel her butts. She was wild with passion now and was moaning passionately. I pulled her panty down to her knees and then to her feet. She stepped out of her panty and threw it away. She was completely naked now. Almost all the beauty of her body was now in front of me. Those shapely boobs, long legs and wonderful buttocks were a great pleasure to my eyes. Every inch of her body oozed sex. But the most striking feature was the beauty of her buttocks and thighs. I rarely had seen such lovely buttocks and thighs.

Aunty confessed to me that her dream was to make love with a young boy and now she is going to fulfill it." I would love to get more offers to pose naked for magazines but I stopped it after getting married to your Uncle. Now I am fantasizing of picturising my lovemaking with you" Really I am amazed while hearing about her fantasy. Everything was beyond my expectation. When I started to Mumbai I never thought that anything like this. She told me to reveal my feelings about her. I was really crazy about MK, a famous actress of Hindi cinema who had a perfect body I told Aunty "I would love to see her naked and like to have sex with her. I masturbate a lot thinking about her." And don't you masturbate dreaming of having sex with me" She asked me with a naughty smile. "Do you fantasize about me and masturbate? I was hell shocked and told her "No". But she covered my face with hot kisses and told menot to worry but reveal the actual feeling. I did not answer for a while she persuaded again and again when I told, "Yes I do."After this answer I felt very relaxed and free with her. She gave a naughty smile. She asked, "In what kind of situation do you fantasize about me? ". What is happening was quite unbelievable for me but at the same time I felt an erection. "I'm sorry to say but I dreamt of you making violent love with me." I answered. She was shouting now"Fuck me young boy. I want your young virgin cock inside me". Really I can feel lust in that deep beautiful eyes. She said "Ohhhhhhh! She said "Monu! Eat and lick all parts of my body. Fuck me completely" The bulge of her breasts was very clear and their curvature was really erotic and sexy. I could not take my eyes off from her sexy body. She was looking too sexy. I went on staring her in lust. She saw me looking at her like that. She smiled sexily at me and remained there in that condition only. She made some deliberate movements that caused her breasts bounce and sing sexily. She kissed me on the lips. That first kiss was awesome though it was brief. Then she started again and it was a whole body kiss, vibrant with passion. She and I held each other tightly, tongues and lips working with a fury of passion.She told me that she would show more pleasure to me. I kissed her with my tongue going deep inside her. We tangled each others tongue and I could feel her saliva going in my mouth. The feeling was out of this world. I pulled her up and my mouth started to travel all over her breasts licking, sucking and biting to my hearts content.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.