Dante, Where Are You? - Cover

Dante, Where Are You?

by dircat

Copyright© 2003 by dircat

Erotica Sex Story: A man and two girls are kidnapped by a gang and put through various depraved sexual and torture situations. As the story continues however doubts arise as to whether the gang are, in fact, human.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Violence   .

© dircat December 2003

Chapter 1

We had been kidnapped the night before. We'd been out for dinner together and as we left the restaurant I half saw this shadowy figure come up to me from my left and half saw an arm raised in the air. Something hit me on the back of the head and I went down like a light.

Coming to was difficult. I woke up for a few moments with a splitting headache then almost immediately sank back into darkness, only to go through the same thing again later on. At one point I heard Susan protesting at something but I don't know what and then, finally, I came fully awake. The pain behind my eyes was still there but at least I could now move. Only my head though, the rest of me seemed paralysed. I looked around blearily and as far as I could make out I was in some sort of cellar. There were men around, a lot of men, but they weren't looking at me. They seemed to be concentrating on something that was happening in one of the corners. I couldn't see what, they were in my way. But I could hear.

I wasn't too far gone not to recognise the sound of naked flesh slapping against naked flesh, nor the sound of Susan's voice as she moaned and sometime grunted continuously. And I wasn't too far gone to know what was happening over in that corner. The mens' shouts confirmed it.

"Hey look at that white bitch go!"

"Shaft her good Henry, real good, let the cunt know she's being fucked!"

"Jeez if she opens her legs any further she'll split in two!"

"Ok, I'm next."

They were drinking, shouting and cheering, not looking at me at all but they did as soon as I realised I was tied to a chair and reflexively tried to free myself.

"Look at that. The bitch's fuck friend has joined us. Welcome man. Welcome." And they all laughed, some of them raising cans of beer in mock greeting. They moved apart and I could at last see Susan. She was on her back, legs high in the air and spread wide apart. Her arms were holding on grimly to a black man who was hammering into her squelching cunt. Her eyes were tightly closed and sweat ran down her face to dampen the filthy mattress she was lying on. She was bucking violently, raising her hips to meet the man's loins each time he thrust into her. Even in my half-dazed state I couldn't understand why. Why she seemed to be giving herself so freely to this gang of rapists.

The man on top of Sue suddenly dropped down covering her body completely, pushing her further into the mattress. I could hear the bedsprings protesting at the double weight and then he was moaning and quivering as he unloaded his spunk into her cunt. He then got to his feet. Another man took his place.

"Hey whitey, you like watching your fuck toy being fucked eh?" one of the men shouted in my face, his spittle splattering my skin, "well you ain't seen nothing yet. Leroy over there is only the tenth fuck she's had so far and there's plenty more to come." He opened his mouth wide and laughed loud and long, "Plenty more." Susan was co-operating with her new partner and that's what confused me. Is she being raped, I asked myself, or is she a willing partner? I didn't know and wasn't in a position to ask. One of the men took hold of the sides of her head and forced her to look in my direction. For a moment all I saw was her glazed stare seeing nothing but then her eyes focussed and she saw me strapped to the chair. Instantly her eyes widened and the corners of her mouth crumpled as she croaked, "Help me Simon, help me." Her voice was low but I could just catch the words but the look on her face was enough. This was rape. Again she managed to voice her distress then one of the onlookers stood in front of her and began thrusting his hips backwards and forwards. The choking and gagging sounds she made told me what he was doing.

After both men had finished others dragged her off the bed and pulled her sharply towards me. "Here cuntface," one of them said, "have some fun." And they pushed her to her knees between my legs and forced her to take my soft cock between her swollen lips and into her already cum slick mouth. She took me in willingly, almost eagerly, and began sucking, drawing me in further and further until my cock grew harder and nudged at the back of her throat. As she made one large swallowing motion taking me into her gullet I looked down and saw the stripes on her back... Even as I started to lose control and began jerking I knew immediately why she was acting the willing whore. They had whipped her into submission.

"That's right whitey you push that thing right down to her belly now. Y'hear?"

"Pity your all tied up I bet you'd love to grip the fucking pig cunt's tits."

"Hey look at him go, he's really got rhythm." At this they all laughed but I couldn't care less, I was shooting cum into Susan's throat. As she pulled away she coughed slightly and a deposit of white scum fell onto her chin.

"Don't waste any now or you'll know what'll happen." And Susan hastily scooped it up and put it back into her mouth to swallow. "That's a good little bitch. You do what we say and nothing bad'll happen to you." He laughed, "Well nothing too bad anyway. Now come over hear and suck my arse out.

With my breathing returning to normal I saw her go behind the man pull open his buttocks with her hands and fix her mouth to his puckered anus. "That's it girlie, you just keep doing that." As saliva gathered in her mouth and her tongue probed at the small entrance trying to gain an opening the sounds of her slurping grew louder in the room. This was too much for one of them who knelt down behind her and viciously pushed his large black prick into her arsehole. Susan gasped at the intrusion and for an instant stopped her reaming of the man standing in front but when he gave her a growled warning she quickly returned to tonguing his arse whilst her own was widened by the man behind.

For ten minutes she performed when the man she was reaming out and who had been masturbating himself suddenly turned around and pushed his blood gorged weapon into her mouth. His sperm rushed up from his solid balls and gushed over her tongue. At the same time the man using her widened arse released his own flow into her bowels. They both walked away leaving her lying on her side on the floor. I could see the results of the multi rapes she had endured. Around every hole there were deposits of dried scum and her cunt and arsehole were opened wide to the cool air of the cellar. Her lips were badly swollen and her cunt lips were not only equally swollen but were a fiery red from the constant friction of the multiple fuckings she had received. She wasn't allowed to lie there for very long. They dragged her back to the bed and threw her on it face down, Then the mass rape started again. Only this time it was her arse they wanted.

I sat there not able to do anything about it. I heard her moans and occasional a long drawn out groan but apart from that I could see nothing. I don't know how long it went on for I only knew that eventually the activity slowed down and then stopped. The men were more interested in the beer than the girl. As they left the cellar leaving the two of us alone I could see that Susan was barely conscious. Her body was a mess. Covered in bruises, dried spunk stains and sweat. I tried to rouse her to get her to release me but she was too far-gone to notice and soon I could see by the rhythm of her body that she had fallen into a deep sleep.


Chapter 2

I don't know how it happened, maybe the blow on the head was still affecting me, but I drifted off myself. I've no idea how long I was out but the door opening, and the loud drunken shouts of the gang returning, woke me up. They'd come back for some more fun. But it wasn't Susan they had in mind. It happened so quickly I didn't have much time to struggle and anyway I was still too weak to put up a fight. They came over to my chair, quickly freed me and made me get down on the floor on my knees and with my head pressed against the hard concrete. Before I could do anything about it my hands were pulled behind my back and the wrists fastened with duct tape. My arse was pointing to the ceiling and I felt this cold nozzle enter it and some equally cold liquid squeezed deep into my bowels. Too late I guessed what they had in mind and tried to struggle to my feet. That was a futile effort as they just forced me back down again. There were no preliminaries. I just felt the naked loins of one of them push against my buttocks and with one mighty heave his thick, long penis slid powerfully into my rectum.

"Shhheeeeeshhh!! I gasped as I felt myself stretch to accommodate him. "Nnnnnghhh, ooooooffff." I made many involuntary sounds as he began thrusting in and out. It was more uncomfortable than painful, but I knew I didn't like it and I wanted him out of there. But he was enjoying himself too much to concern himself with me and he steadily picked up speed until he was moving like a jackhammer. My face scraped along the concrete and I felt it graze each time he reached the depths of my arse and pushed me forward slightly. A callused hand grabbed my swinging cock and despite my situation a few minutes of jerking made it harden and grow in size.

"God," I groaned. This was more indignity then I could take. I was actually getting a hard on whilst being subjected to homosexual rape. But that wasn't the worst of it. As soon as it was hard enough a second man crawled beneath me on his back and began sucking at me like a street whore. "Nnnnnnmmm." There was pleasure in my sounds now as I received the blow job and I almost forgot the discomfort of the fuck up the arse. But every now and then the man behind me would change rhythm or use a corkscrew motion or poke his fingers inside me along with his cock, and that made me groan and moan all over again. Only to swiftly regain pleasure from the mouth suctioning my penis. I was in two worlds, one of discomfort and one of mounting pleasure. My mind was losing control, not knowing which way to accept what was happening. Then without warning, the cock inside my rectum enlarged and began firing rapid spurts of cum. I could feel it coating my insides as he put his hands on the back of my head and ground it viciously into the floor. I felt wetness on my face and I knew it was blood but by then I was past caring as my own cock began spurting its own slime into the mouth of the man sucking it. As I came he grabbed my balls and squeezed them painfully, making me yelp, but with all my sexual senses firing on all cylinders even that pain was fleeting. My arse was slick now and my own balls were nearly empty. They both slowed down and then came to a stop. With two faint 'plopping' sounds they withdrew leaving me with a gaping anus and a gaping mouth. But not for long as two others took their places. The only difference being was that this time I was forced to do the sucking.

I'd never had a man's cock in my mouth before, let alone halfway down my throat, and as one of them mouth fucked me I retched and choked bringing up small amounts of mucus which flowed over my lips and rested on my chin. The rapist behind me had the simpler job. I was already wide open and he slid in easy enough but as he did I realised he had a much bigger schlong than the first one. With the mouth rapist's balls almost banging against my chin and my lips stretched to breaking point around the vein swollen monster that was just managing to push into my gullet, I found it difficult to make a sound. But the huge size of the penis shoving its way into my rectum, growing thicker and larger by the second, forced a weak groan from me.

This second pair took longer than the first and my throat was getting sore from the continual friction it was suffering and my arse now felt it was as wide as it could possibly go. Along with the blood running down my face I felt small stinging sensations as the sweat that was pouring down my body entered the cuts. But still the two men carried on. It was if they were in a competition to see who could last the longest. Suddenly without warning I vomited. I had no warning. My stomach suddenly churned and up it came, shooting past the cock in my throat, out of my mouth and all over the man's balls. It was like a trigger. Christ these motherfuckers were depraved cunts. Both cocks in me started spurting and I choked and coughed and vomited again, expelling the hot slimy spunk as it slid down my gullet. They continued cumming for a good minute until both were drained completely then after allowing themselves a couple of seconds they withdrew. I don't know what I looked like but judging by the amount of different liquids and solids I could feel on my face I could guess. As I got my own breath back I noticed too that running down the backs of my thighs was the contents of my bowels, and it wasn't all spunk. It was then I noticed the smell and knew I had shit myself.

It didn't seem to bother this gang though, not at all. A third pair took their places and the whole thing started again. They say you can get used to anything given time. Well I couldn't. As the bastards continued to double fuck me I never got used to it. The pressure in my bowels never let up and the slime coating my mouth and gullet just got thicker. I wanted to pass out but even that small mercy wasn't granted and for three hours my rape continued. The original gang must have brought their cunting friends around because there seemed more of them this time than when they were fucking Susan. Some of the cocks were small, almost tiny and I hardly felt them as they rammed into me but others were fucking huge. Those I felt alright. The backs of my thighs were now so slick with the filth pouring from my arse that it felt like I had a second skin.

"Let's get the whitey's whore over here. She's missing all the fun."

The voice drove into my consciousness and I knew that this ordeal was far from over. My flesh was now badly bruised where some of them had punched me as they fucked and my muscles felt as though they would seize up at any moment. But I didn't matter. They just wanted their fun. The guy in my arse was one of the thick ones and I gritted my teeth each time he thrust forward. I was concentrating so much on trying to ignore the butt fuck that I was only half-aware that Susan was lying on her back beneath me. Through half opened and glazed eyes I saw that her mouth was in line with my dangling cock and her legs were beneath my face. As she took me into her mouth I could see in vivid close up the quagmire they had made of her cunt. It was gaping open and pulsating slightly, and even after the rest she'd had it still leaked globules of cum over her inner thighs. The gang member in my mouth exploded violently and I swallowed and choked, some of the spittle, phlegm and cum falling from my lips to land on Susan's already cum stained loins. Her mouth started sucking at my penis and despite everything I felt the first stirrings of sexual arousal. But not for long. My arse was suddenly empty of cock and I felt the usual messy expulsion run down my legs. Then without warning I felt Susan's fist nudge against my loose and gaping anus and without any hesitation shove its way deep into my bowels, halfway up her forearm. They must have closed her hand tightly and raised her arm to put it where they wanted it to go because I heard no instructions coming from the noisy mob. She started to fist me in earnest and with each forward motion her arm slid further in. This was too much for me and I howled like a banshee as my bowels were stretched painfully wide. A cock was pushed into my mouth and slid easily down my throat as my mouth was frozen wide in pain. Another shove and she was as far as her elbow, deep in my stinking arsehole. Her mouth was still sucking my prick but it remained unresponsive. In, out, in, out, her arm went and if wasn't for the bend at her elbow she would have shoved it in as far as her shoulder. They may have told her to do it, I don't know, but she suddenly opened her hand and gained a couple of inches with her now wiggling fingers. It took two of them to stop me bucking her out of there and without any other release and with her movements hitting my colon, my bladder let go and a stream of piss went straight into her throat. My head was now bowed forward and I could see some of the urine escaping from the corners of her mouth and I could also see her throat making rapid swallowing movements. It went on and on. The fisting seemed to milk the piss out of me and I couldn't stop myself under any circumstances. Her belly began to bulge with the volume of liquid and as I lost control completely, loose watery shit forced passed her pistoning arm and out into the open, running down her skin to spread over her shoulder.

Laughing like a group of madmen the gang pulled us apart and as Sue's arm freed itself of my rectum they dragged her around to my face and made me lick the slime from her skin. I vomited again.


Chapter 3

After that they left us alone for a bit. Sue crawled across the floor to the bed and wrapped herself in the thin, stained, blanket and I was left where I was still tied securely. Now and then one of them would come back in and either fuck Sue or myself, depending on how they felt. And a few hours later I heard the now familiar sound of Sue grunting like a pig as seven of them took turns sodomising her. But in the main they left us alone.

I was beginning to get severe cramp in my shoulders. I called softly across to Susan to release me but she was either unconscious or so traumatised she was unable to move, that I realised I could expect no help from her. I struggled for a while with the bindings securing my wrists but the bastards had done their job too well and it was impossible to make any headway. I knelt upright and brought one leg from behind me so that I could stand on it. With all my strength I raised my body a couple of inches into the air but the agonising pain that shot up my rectum caused me to crash back down again straight onto my unprotected face. My body rolled over on its side and for a while I could only lie there, totally exhausted.

I'd left it too late anyway as soon afterwards some of the men came back and dragged us both to a large bathroom. The bath was one of those big sunken jobs, inlaid into the floor, and after cutting my wrists free they threw us both into the water that was bubbling from the inlet pipes. Cramped and hurting as we both were we didn't want to drown and by pure willpower we managed to place our backs against the sides of the mini pool (although I noticed Sue didn't make full contact with it) and let the warm scented water wash over us.

Three of the Blacks sat on wicker chairs watching us.

"So fuckcunt," one of them said to Susan, "how're doing?" The others started giggling. "I s'pose you wanna know what this is all about. It's simple. We saw you comin' outta the restaurant last night and thought to ourselves 'well now don't they make a handsome couple'", this made the other two giggle even more, "and so we thought we could have some fun with a couple of fucktardin' pieces of shitty white meat like yourselves. So here y'are. Just to entertain us." The other two burst into howls of laughter at this. "So get your scrubby little arses clean and get outta there!" and he threw two sachets of shampoo into the water. This was turning strange. After putting us through hours of rape they now wanted us clean. Maybe they could only stand the stench we gave off for a short time, but whatever the reason we both began to clean ourselves down. At one stage the water was so filthy we were ordered out whilst it was changed. Two of the blacks took advantage of the wait and after making Sue bend over and clutch her ankles they fucked her deep into her abused cunt. She did what they wanted like a docile cow. No protest. No nothing. Then we both got back into the fresh water and finished cleaning ourselves.

They took us down a long corridor and into a large crowded room. As soon as we entered there was a cheer from about fifty men who had gathered there and I knew this was going to be no picnic. A bar ran along one wall and we were led to it and given two large tumblers of Jim Beam to drink. Sipping wasn't on the agenda, it was down in one or nothing at all. Sue coughed at the fiery taste. As soon as we had emptied the glasses they were refilled and given back to us. After the third we were led to the middle of the room and made to get on our hands and knees. We were both slightly drunk and I suddenly realised that this was how the gang wanted it. God knows what they wanted us to do now.

For the first few hours the men took turns at us. The drink helped as we once again went through the gauntlet of a mass rape. Sue got the worst of it. Not all men wanted to fuck another guy but I still had my share of sucking and buggering to do. Every now and then I looked across at her and saw nothing in her eyes at all. Nothing that could be read. She just automatically swallowed spunk down, let it seep out of her abused arsehole or cunt and waited for the next man. As time passed I began to sense an urgency in the men. They wanted something else now, I was sure, and I didn't have long to wait.

Sue was suddenly taken over to a sawhorse that had been brought in and made to lie along the length of it, her tits hanging down on either side. They tied her hands to the front legs and did the same to her ankles to the back ones until she was laid and displayed on the rough wood, unable to move.

Then the door opened and a couple of men came in leading two large German Shepherd dogs by their leashes. It was then that Sue came alive. "No! No! Please no!" she cried which brought nothing but laughter from the crowd.

"Well look at that, the bitch is begging at last. Well bitch we thought you were enjoying our attentions too much so we thought we'd liven you up a little. You've been just a little too quiet for our liking."

"No please not that! I'll do anything, anything but don't let them near me." Again the men all laughed. "In case it's escaped your notice slut," said one of them, "you've already been doing anything. Well now's the time for you to do a bit extra." And with a nod from him the two handlers took the animals over to Sue's naked body. The dogs were excited. They could smell the sex on her from the men who had fucked into her and they knew what was expected of them. The first one was led up to her gaping cunt and arse and began licking them with its long agile tongue. Sue began sobbing. "Please, don't. I won't be able to handle it," and she tried to give small bucking motions with her arse to keep the dog away. But she couldn't move very much and the tongue entered her cunt and started lapping deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhh. Nnooooo. Please, aghhhh". She continued her cries for mercy as she gave out cries of protest. I could see she stood no chance. She'd have to go through with it no matter what. The dog's handler knelt down and released the leash and in a second the rampant animal had clawed itself onto her back and was making thrusting movements towards her open vagina. "Yiyiyiyiyyiiiii," she shrieked as she felt the furry body against her naked skin. The German Shepherd moved up her back in one movement until it could wrap its legs around her, bring his hot, furry loins into contact with her exposed loins. It's claws were scrabbling at her breasts and she set up a fresh sound of howling as they dug into and scratched the soft flesh. Then she went rigid, like stone, as with one thrust the animal was inside her cunt fucking her. Then she came alive again.

"Oooooffff! Nnnggggg! Noooooo!" she screamed as the bestial fuck began in earnest. We all watched, even me, in a state of heightened excitement. She tried to raise her head and we all saw her mouth opening and closing like a fish as she took in air and expelled it with each thrust from the dog. And all the time she was howling like the animal that was fucking her. As the fuck continued the silence in the room broke and they began to shout. "Yeah, go on bitch. Make him go faster". "Hey look at the size of that, she's feelin' it that's for sure". "It looks like Caesar's enjoying this one. Look he's smilin'", and it did look as though the animal was smiling as he thrust in and out of the girl's body. It's tongue was lolling out of it's mouth and it's teeth bared in a demonic grin. He lowered his head and started nipping at her shoulders and his claws continued to rip at her tits.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhelpmeeeeee", she screamed, but nobody was going to a they watched the pistoning get even faster. Suddenly a shadow fell over my face and lookin up I saw this big black cunt with his prick in his had pointing directly at my mouth. This motherfucker wanted it all ways. He wanted to watch the show and fuck my mouth at the same time. What could I do but obey so I opened my mouth and let him slide in over my tongue. He began his thrusts and I sucked as hard as I could. Now he was in the way I couldn't see what was happening to Susan. But I heard her shrieking and screaming for a long time until, just as the spunk shot down my throat, there was a loud cheer from the crown, including the cunt who was mouth fucking me. He pulled away and walked back to the bar giving me a chance to see what was happening. Susan was in pain, that's for sure. The dog had shot its load deep inside her and as soon as he had done it the huge knot in the middle of its penis had slid deep inside her as well, sealing off the dog cum from dripping out. The animal had turned itself round and now had its back against Sue's loins. They were firmly fastened together. Every time the animal tried to struggle free Sue would give a loud shriek of pain. Drool was running down her chin.

I've heard that it can sometimes take an hour for a dog to release itself from a fucked bitch and often it drags the female all over the floor as it tries to pull out. This dog couldn't do that with Sue being secured to the sawhorse, so every now and then she would scream her pain as the dog pulled at her widely dilated cunt. It didn't take an hour but it took a good twenty minutes before the animal freed itself and was put back on its leash by the handler. Sue was sobbing loudly into the wood of the sawhorse but those sobs soon turned into another ear splitting shriek as the second dog leapt onto her back. I think she had forgotten about that one.

This animal was brutal. It rapidly found the spunk spilling hole of her cunt and shot inside like an express train. Sue screeched again as she felt her soft tissues being spread by the dog's thick cock and she started shaking her head backwards and forwards as if that gave some sort of relief. The dog must have thought it was a threatening gesture of some kind because it lowered its head, opened its jaws and clamped them over the back of her neck. Immediately she went rigid as she felt the fangs pierce her skin and then she let out a bestial howl of her own. I could see her face from where I was and the tears and sweat had made it into a shiny platform for her hair to plaster itself to. She was flushed a deep red and now and then, when the dog did something to her cunt, perhaps an extra strong lunge, her eyeballs would bulge away from their sockets. Blood was trickling down her neck where the animal still held her in its vicious grip and her howls echoed around the room. The men loved it and shouted out their drunken encouragement.

"You're a real bitch now, bitchwhore!"

"Go on grip him tighter with your stinking cunt"

"Go on Satan, good boy, fuck the arse off the little bitch slut."

The dog was thrusting even more violently as each moment passed. As it reached its climax and began pouring spunk into Sue to mix with the animal spunk still inside her, it released her neck and strained its own head forward until it was resting on top of Susan's, it's long tongue falling over her face.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeee..." she keened as she felt the warm stickiness fill her insides. Then as she felt the dog's knot push her cunt lips even further apart and slide into her vagina she half whispered, "No please don't let it do that. Stop him someone, pleeease. Aaaaggghhh!" It was all too late. The huge knot firmly embedded itself inside her, sealing her tightly to stop any spunk leaking out.

If it took twenty minutes for the first dog to release itself this one took fifty. Every now and then Sue would shriek as the animal tugged viciously trying to pull the knot free. I was kept busy giving four of the gang blowjobs and had another two fuck my arse. When they had finished Sue and the animal were two separate items again.

For the next hour they drank beer. They even offered one to me, which I gratefully accepted. It helped wash down the coating of sperm in my mouth and throat. They ignored Sue completely unless it was to ram their cocks down into her gullet or sodomise her. I noticed they left her cunt alone. For her part she just continued quietly sobbing.

Then when they were ready one of them left to return a few minutes later leading a large horned, large cocked and large boned ram. This motherfucker was large in all departments. It didn't take Sue long to see what they had in store for her this time and she began crying, pleading and begging them to have mercy. One of them approached her from behind and inserted a small nozzle into her backside. She squirmed slightly and when he withdrew it I saw oil running down the backs of her thighs. This was not going to be any ordinary cunt fuck, they were going for the jackpot. The ram's penis was a good 18 inches long and as thick as a baby sapling and I doubted that she would be able to accommodate it without damaging herself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.