Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

We had talked, before Graduation, about our future.

Linda was going to college in the fall.

Mark and I were joining the Marines but because of a 120 day delay program, would not leave for boot camp until October. We had lucked out because, even though we lived closer to Parris Island, we were going to San Diego.

Jason and my cousin Kimberly were engaged. Jason graduated with us even though he was a year younger, He had been skipped ahead a year in school because he is a fucking brain. Anyway Kimberly was still in high school so Jason opted to work on my Uncles' farm until he left for Veterinarian School.

April went straight to work at her fathers' drug store.

We had all summer to play and we did.

One Saturday afternoon, late in July, I found myself alone at home. Grandmother had gone to Aunt Lizs' for the weekend and Linda was gone to her Uncles' with her parents.

I was scraping the old paint off the tractor shed, preparing to put on a couple layers of fresh paint.

I had just finished scraping when I heard a car coming up the drive. It was April and someone I didn't recognize.

April got out and introduced me to Robin, her cousin.

Robin had huge breasts. I couldn't tell, however, if they were naturally big or big because she was a big girl. She had a pretty face but it was one of those faces that start at the jaw line but is almost lost in the extra weight of her double chin. She had a big smile that made you stop taking notice of the other stuff.

Robin was visiting for a week. April said she had tried to call but knew I was probably outside. They wanted to go swimming I told them no problem, go ahead. April wanted me to come.

I told them I had to paint the shed. They offered to help so we could all go together.

I got out two more paint brushes and we finished in about an hour.

When we got to the creek, April pulled off her t-shirt to reveal her breasts, breasts I had had in my mouth and breasts I had seen my cum on, more that a few times. Most of my sexual encounters with Linda, included April.

" We are skinny dipping, right?" April asked.

I said " Sure" and pulled off my shorts.

Robins' eyes widened " I don't know if you want to see me naked. It isn't pretty."

"Nonsense, get that dress off, now" said April.

Robin was wearing a sort of sack dress that actually made her look bigger that she was. Oh, she was a big girl, just not what I first pictured.

April and I watched as Robin pulled the hem of the dress up her body and over her head.

When she dropped the dress, I could sse that her breasts were indeed her on and not caused by fat. She was wearing a huge white bra. She unstrapped her arms, slid the bra off those big breasts and brought the back to the front. There were six hooks on her bra, She unhooked and dropped it to the ground with her dress.

Her breasts were capped with the largest nipples I had ever seen. They were the size of silver dollars and stood out at least three inches.

Her breasts rested on two rolls of skin. They covered her lower belly and pussy.

She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties. She looked at April. then me, before she bent and pushed them down.

I could just make out a patch of dark hair as she stood up.

April took the blanket from the truck and spread it out for after our swim. We all ran to the pool.

Watching Robin run was almost comical. Her folds bounced one way and her breasts the other. I thought she would fall any minute but she made it just ahead of me. Her butt was big but didn't really bounce that much.

We splashed each other and dunked each other and had a great time. April would find a way to grab my dick and gently jerk on it, She did that several times and I was rising to the occasion.

Robin was floating in the middle of the pool. It amazed me how buoyant she was. She lay back and let her legs float up, parted in an open V. She put her arms to her sides and balanced.

She was turning in a circle and soon I had my first view of her pussy. She had a large, dark, hairy pussy, Her pussy lips jumped out of the hair and were large.

The thought of those lips wrapped around my dick, made me even harder.

April grabbed me, grinned and whispered in my ear " Like what you see?"

I grinned back, put my hand between her legs, stuck two fingers in her very slippery pussy and said " Yeah, and what I feel too."

April looked back at Robin who was floating with her eyes closed, wrapped her legs around me, took her right hand under the water and guided me into her. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her to me then pushed her away. She let out a moan, I looked up at Robin who was no longer floating but watching us.

"April, are you fucking him?" Robin asked, staring right into my eyes.

April never missed a stroke, she just smiled and said " Yes, Oh yes I am and he's' fucking me."

April came as Robin pouted " Well that isn't fair."

Aprils' body shook with her orgasm. Her pussy tightened around my dick. I continued to pull her onto me.

April relaxed, slid from me, turned and taking my dick in her hand, said to Robin

"Oh, I saved you plenty" then looking at me said " didn't I" and winked.

I looked at Robin and said " Plenty."

I wanted to feel her big pussy lips wrapped around my dick.

Robin lay back in the center of the blanket. Her knees were up showing me that delicious pussy.

I couldn't help myself. I put a hand on her. It slid through her pussy lips. She was extremely slippery. I watched April start to suck on Robins' breast as I moved to Robin and slid my dick across those lips.

It was amazing. I dipped the head of my dick into her opening for a second and then brought it up between her lips. I slid along between them. I watched them grip me.

Robin had moved a hand to Aprils' pussy and was fingering her. She moved her butt under me as she moaned.

April straddled Robins' face and as Robin ran her tongue up April' slit, I entered her. I was like no pussy I had ever had. It seemed to open for me then close around me and draw me in. I didn't seem to move forward, it just swallowed me. Robin moaned into Aprils' pussy as I moved in and out of Robin. Her pussy fucked me with a skill of its' own. Her hips would jerk forward then ease off. My balls slapped her butt on every thrust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.