Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 8: The Morning After

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Morning After - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

The smell of bacon cooking and coffee brewing brought me out of a wonderful dream.

I had just had the most incredible sex of my sixteen year old life.

I had fucked my mother and my sister in the same bed at the same time.

Not only that but I had watched mother eat my sister's pussy while I fucked my mother from behind.

I had to pee.

As I got out of bed, there just off center of the sheet was a stain about eighteen inches in diameter and a smaller one towards the foot of the bed.

It was not a dream. It really happened.

We had...

So Mother and Sissy had...

How long have they been doing that?

As I walked to the bathroom I heard my sister say " The scream you heard was when he first entered me. He almost stopped. I had to almost force him to continue. And when he did, Oh God Momma, he is so big. I felt like he was splitting me apart but my whole body was on fire. I had chill bumps all over. I could feel the bumps. He was really kinda gentle about it. It felt wonderful. Don't get me wrong" she continued as I eased to the bathroom and listened intently, " you make me cum in a whole different way that he did. It is great what we do but Bubba made me just gush."

"I know Sweatheart" mother replied " Yesterday when we fucked for the first time, right here on this floor, I was amazed at his size. He isn't as long as your stepfather but he is sooo big around. "

" I have been fucking for over nineteen years and have had several men but no one ever stretched me like Bubba" she continued.

"I wish we did'nt have to leave today" my sister said.

I still had to pee so I stepped into the bathroom.

I made some noise as I started to the kitchen.

Good Morning" I said.

My mother turned from the stove, smiled and said " I'd say it was a good night if I were you."

"Very good night" added my sister.

" Best night of my life" I replied with a grin from ear to ear.

They both laughed and winked at each other.

I asked how long they had been planning this and Mother said for quite a while.

I wanted to ask, how long they had been doing the girl-girl thing but figured what the hell. If they wanted me to know they would tell me. It had been a defnite and very pleasant surprise.

Mother said she was sorry but they had to leave right after Grandmother got home. That saddened me in several ways. I had really missed them for one thing.

She saw my mood change and came over, wrapped her arms aound me and kiss me on the forehead.

"It will be OK" she whispered in my ear " we have already discussed coming home for July 4th instead of waiting for Labor Day. Your sister and I have decided we can't do without longer than that so you better rest up".

My sister walked over and hugged me from the side and said " If I was'nt so sore, I would do you again right here but honestly Bubba, you bore a hole right through me and it was sooo good. I love you".

With that she kissed my cheek and said she was going to get a bath before Grandmother got home.

She smiled at me and asked " Will you wash my back?"

I said "of course."

She went to the bathroom.

Mother said " Well you have a choice, breakfast or me and I AM NOT sore."

"Mother will be home soon so we need to hurry" she continued " how about a replay of yesterday?"

She dropped her robe and knelt to the floor. She turned on her hands and knees as I ripped off my shorts.

I was more than ready.

I got on my knees behind her. My hand moved to her pussy.

" I'm ready, I've been ready since you walked in the room" she said.

I slid my dick down between her thighs. Rubbing slowly across her pussy, I reached around and took a breast in my hand.

As I squeezed her breast, I entered her slowly. I went in a couple of inches and eased out. As I reentered her, she slammed back against me and said in almost husky voice " Fuck me Bubba, Fuck me hard".

I took my hand from her breast. Both hands went to her hips and I started to pull her hard back onto me.

I took my right hand, reached forward and grabbed a handful of her long red hair. As I pulled hard on her hair, she came. She bucked back against me harded and harder. Her cries were louder and louder. She did'nt care who heard and neither did I.

Then I released her hair and pushed down hard at her shoulderblades. At first she didnt move but then folded her arms on the floor and lay her head on them.

I managed not to come out of her as I came to a half standing position behind her and drove my dick into her pussy.

She was screaming " Yes Yes Fuck me... Damn you are good... fuck me Bubba. Bubba, Bubba, Oh Bubba I'm coming again. Cum with me Bubba. Fill Mother's pussy full of your sperm Sweatheart. I love you so much"

I exploded inside her. Her pussy tried to clamp down and hold me but I was cumming and pumping. Cum was dripping down her pussy and on to the floor.

I shoved in as deep as I could and held it there until I was empty.

I eased out of her. She turned and lay on the floor.

She had a look of contentment on her face.

"Bubba come wash my back NOW" my sister screamed from the bathroom.

"Your sister wants to clean you off" mother said " go on and let her."

On trembling legs I made my way to the bathroom.

"Come here, quick" my sister cried.

As I came to the tub she was on her knees taking my dick in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she sucked me as deep as she could into her mouth. Her tongue was licking all around me.

"Your cum and Momma's pussy, all at the same time, Mmmmmmmm" she purred as she went back to work on my dick.

"Grandmother is coming up the driveway" we heard Mother shout.

My sister frowned and took one last lick up the length of my dick. She stuck her tongue in my slit, kissed it and said "just wait until July."

I just had time to get my shorts on when Grandmother came through the kitchen door.

I helped put the suitcases in the car and said my goodbyes.

Grandmother did'nt like goodbyes so she stayed in the house.

I was standing on mother's side of the car when she looked at the house, put the car in gear, held her foot on the brake and softly asked " How long have you been fucking my Mother?"

She was grinning at me as I stood frozen to the spot. She let her foot off the brake and started down the driveway.

I stood there for a while just flabbergasted. How did she know?

I wandered back into the house.

Grandmother told me Jason had called.

I returned Jason's call. He wanted to know if He, his cousin and Mark could come swimming. I told him OK even though I did'nt like his cousin.

Jason's cousin Eddie was an asshole. He was nineteen and a bully, but I was not the kind of person to say no. I just would'nt let him push me around.

I told Grandmother they were coming over as I washed her back. She said that was fine since she was going to bed and try to get some sleep before it got unbearably hot.

I went out to my truck and drove down to the creek. I had told Jason, if my truck was gone just come on down but be sure to close the gate.

We did'nt have any livestock but keeping the gate closed was a hard and fast rule.

I had planned to come down here anyway. I wanted some time to myself to think about the last couple of days.

I had been daydreaming for about an hour when I heard Mark's truck.

They came through the opening in the treeline and I saw that it was not Eddie with them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.