Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

The rest of the day went quickly. After supper Grandma wet to get ready for work. Mother was washing dishes and I was drying. She bumped me with her butt a couple of times and giggled. She told me not to go to bed until Grandma left. I said OK and we finished the dishes. Mother leaned over, kissed me on the forehead and pinched my butt and told me she loved me.

Grandma came in and said that sissy was in the tub so I should go before the water got cold. We did'nt have a very large hot water heater and often ran out before the tub was full. There was about eight inches of water in the tub and sissy was splashing it everywhere when I walked in. I took off my clothes and went to the toilet to pee. My sister stopped splashing and watched as I shook the last drop out. She asked why I did that. I told her because there was always a little pee left so I had to shake it to get it out. She said oh... then she said she could'nt shake hers.

I said that was because she did'nt have anything to shake and stepped in behind her and sat down. She stood up, turned around and said what about this and pointed to her pussy. I had never thought about it until now but sissy had no hair and her pussy was kinda puffy. But now that I knew, I could see that her clit stood way out. In fact I could see her little hole the way she was spreading her legs. I told her that it was not the same thing. She lowered her voice and said that when she wiped herself it sometimes felt really good. I looked at her for a minute and told her to turn around so I could wash her back. I wondered if I touched her there if she would clamp her legs together like mother when I touched her last night. I decided not to try.

We finsihed bathing and went to the living room. Mother had set up the monopoly game. Sissy did'nt want to play so me and mother got down n the floor. She sat crosslegged across from me and her dress rode up to her knees. I could see her pussy hair sticking out around her white panties. When I looked at her she just smiled and mouthed the word... later.

Sissy had fallen asleep on the couch so mother picked her up and carried her to Grandma's bed. When she came back and sat down, I saw she had removed her panties so I could see her pussy. She smiled and continued to play.

Grandma came in and kissed us goodbye. As soon as the truck left the driveway mother asked if I had any questions. I did. Thousands. I asked her what was cum. She had said Uncle B came too fast. She said that when a man gets excited or horny his dick gets hard so he can slip it in a woman's pussy or actually her vagina.

She said the whole thing was her pussy but there were many parts that did different things. Anyway after he slides in and out for a while he ejaculates and this is called semen or sperm or cum. So when he cums a liquid called sperm shoots into her pussy and this is how a woman gets pregnant. She said it used to be the only reason people had sex or made love was to get pregnant. But now a lot of people were finding out just how good it can feel and what a great pleasure it can be. I asked how it gave pleasure. She told me there were many ways.

Mother asked me if my dick ever got hard. I said only in the morning when I have to pee. She said that was'nt what she meant. She asked if I ever played with it. I said no. I had'nt really thought about it. She told me to come over to her. I got up and walked over. She reached and took my underpants off. She asked if I remembered when Uncle B had put his face on her pussy. I said I remembered everything. She smiled and said she was going to put her mouth on my dick. If I did'nt like it she would stop. Then without another word she took me in her mouth. She began to gently suck on my dick and lick my ball sac. A chill ran over my whole body and I trembled just a little. She sucked on me for long time when I felt my dick get bigger. She backed away and put her fingers on me and ran them back and forth. It was even bigger than when I have to pee but still only about three or four inches. She smiled and said " That my dear son is your first real boner and that was your first blow job."

Then we went to her bed.

She said now she was going to tell and show me how a woman gets turned on and ready to have sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.