Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

When I woke up the next morning I still had questions about what had happened. Mother was in the kitchen drinking coffee and there was no one else around. I asked her where everyone was and she said Uncle B had left early and Grandma had taken my sister to town with her. She started making me breakfast and I got a glass of orange juice and sat at the table. I had always been able to ask mother and grandma anything so I just came right out and asked mother what she was doing with Uncle B last night. I thought she was going to choke on her coffee. She was very red in the face and asked me what I meant. I said when Uncle B came to our bed and put his pee pee inside you, what were you doing?

She got real nervous and said " I will tell you but you can NEVER NEVER tell Grandma. Do you promise?" I said I promise and figured it was like the times when she had her boyfriends over after Grandma left for work because I coud not tell Grandma that either.

She asked me what all I saw and I told her that I woke up when he sat on the bed and pretty much saw everything that happened even though is was kinda dark.

She said that when I got older I would understand. Then she got quiet for a while and I guess thinking back now she was probably trying to decide how or what to tell me. Finally she said that when a man and a woman loved each other they had special ways of showing that love and what they were doing was one way.

At this point I asked if that was why he had put his face in her Special Place and she choked again.

"OK" she said, " Come with me"

We went in her bedroom and she sat down on the bed and patted the place beside her for me to sit. She said " You know that Grandma and me and your Sissy have the "Special Place" and you have your PeePee." I said yes because I am a boy and you are girls. This had been explained to me as soon as I realized we were different down there. Probably a couple of years before but that is where that part of my education had ended.

"Well," she said and took a deep breath and exhaled, " your peepee is called a dick or cock but I prefer to call it a dick. Our Special Place is called a pussy. When a man and a woman like each other it causes the dick to get hard so it can go inside the pussy. This is called making love. When your Uncle B had his face on my pussy he was getting me ready to make love. It causes my pussy to get very wet. I cannot believe I am telling you this... you promise not to say anything to anyone ever?"

I was completely confused but I told her I would not say anything ever. I asked " was it hurting because I heard you moan a few times and then I thought you got mad at him but then he put his hand down there and you seemed to be OK?"

She said. "No, it did'nt hurt. It felt really good but Uncle B came too fast". She could tell by my look that I did'nt understand but forged ahead.

"OK, let's start at the beginning," she said, " One step at a time... Your Uncle B and I have been making love or, sometimes it is called having sex, for a long time. I knew when he came by yesterday that he would come to my bed after Grandma went to sleep. When I took off my nightdress and lay back on the bed is when you saw him put his face on my pussy... he was actually using his tongue to "rock the little man in the boat" which is called a clitoris or clit for short. I is a very sensitive spot on my pussy and makes me get wet so I can take his dick inside me."

I asked her if I could see her clit and with a moment of hesitation she took off her nightdress and lay back and spread her legs. She took her hand and rubbed across her pussy and spread it open. I had seen her plenty of times but this was totally different. This was not the bathtub or shower and her pussy looked swollen and extremely wet. She pointed to a flap of skin poking out and said this was her clit. She said it was very sensitive to the touch and even more sensitive when someone licked it.

She said when it was like it is now that she could take a dick inside her and that it felt really good. I did'nt know then that she was getting turned on just from explaining it to me.

I asked her if I could touch it and she hesitated a minute before saying OK just for a minute. I moved closer and put my finger where she had been rubbing and she clamped her legs together around my hand and shook for what seemed like a long time before she relaxed. I asked her if I had hurt her and she no. She said " You just made me cum... I can't believed you just made me cum."

I was about to ask her what was come when we heard Grandma's truck coming up the drive way. She quickly got up and reminded me not tell and said we woud talk more later...

I now had a million questions but went outside to help Grandma with the groceries.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.