Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

I am a 52 yr old man with 6 kids and 12 grandkids...

I grew up in a house full of women. My mother had me out of wedlock when she was 15. She had my sister 3 yrs later when she was married to my 1st step-father...

We live in my Grandmother's 2 bedroom house on 10 acres of land in the deep south...

My 1st step-father wasn't around long enough for me to even remember him...

Anyway... here is my story...

My first encounter with incest was at the age of 8... my grandfather died before I was born but his brother came around a lot to check on us and see if we needed anything... we did'nt have a lot of money... My grandmother supported all of us on her nurse's salary... she worked graveyard at the county hospital. My mother was 23 at this time and waitress at the only hotel in town basically for tips...

My sister and I slept in grandmother's bed when she worked and we swapped between the 2 beds when she was home... I slept with her and the next night if she was home I slept with mother...

The night of the encounter my uncle had come by early in the day and stayed late sitting in the yard and drinking beer with Grandma and Mother... Grandmother told him she was not letting him drive home because he was wasted so she put him up on the couch... I slept with mother that night and I don't remember what time it was but grandma was rattling the windows from her room so she was sound asleep when I felt the bed move and woke up... I just lay there when I realized my greatuncle had sat down on the bed... I could just make out his shadow in the darkness as he put his hand on my mother's shoulder and whispered her name... my mother turned slightly and told him they would have to be careful not wake me up.

She then softly slid out of bed and took off her nightdress. She usually slept nude but lately when I was in bed with her she put on her nightdress. She was'nt wearing anything underneath and I could'nt see clearly but I knew she had big boobies and her "Special Place" was very hairy. My uncle was wearing only his boxers and he had them off in no time. He took my mother and kissed her, only not like I had ever seen, and moved her towards the bed. She reminded him to be careful and gently lay on the bed and waited a minute before he joined her. I was peeking through half closed eyes but could see much better now. He was putting his finger up inside her "Special Place" and she let out a little moan. In a minute or two he got up over her and I could see his pee pee and it was really big. He got down close and mother took it in her hand and put it where his finger had been. He pushed in and pulled out about 4 times when he stiffened and I heard mother whisper... not yet... but I heard him groan and shake and then he lay down beside her... she acted mad and I thought he had hurt her and was about to tell them I was awake when he put his hand back on her and started rubbing her. She began to move ever so slightly until she arched her back and let out a lot of air.

My uncle got up and went back to the couch. Mother went to the bathroom and came back with her nightdress on and got back in bed.

I lay there for a while trying to figure out what just happened.

This was my first encounter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.