Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

We were sitting around our kitchen table. It was Labor Day weekend and Mother and Sissy were home. They had just arrived and we were deep in a family discussion. Sissy was pregnant,. We knew it could only be one of three guys. Mark, Jason or me. She had gotten pregnant on her last trip home. All three of us fucked her that week. I remembered it like it was yesterday.

I had goose bumps all over. My Grandmother was saying that she was surprised Mother wasn't pregnant also. After all, I had been fucking Mother longer than Sissy. I had never even thought about using a rubber.

Then I got to thinking about all the women I had been with. None of them had gotten pregnant so it made me wonder. Maybe I couldn't get anyone pregnant. God knows I had spread a lot of cum over at least two counties.

Mother said it didn't matter who the father was, Sissy would have the baby and Mother would rase t until Sissy finished school. Then we would see what happened.

No one was angry about it. After all we have been a very sexually active famly for a long time.

Sissy said the only problem she had besdes being sick in the mornng was that she was horny all the time.

Grandmother said she had been the same way when she was pregnant with Mother. And Mother just stayed horny all the time.

I thought 'me too'.

Sissy was already rubbng my dick under the table. t was hard for me to concentrate on the conversation.

Mother told me to take Sissy to the bedroom and take care of her before she went nuts. Sissy jumped up from the table and literally dragged me to my bedroom.

She was naked before we got to the bed. My dick was rock hard and ready.

Sissy said she didn't have time to play. She pushed me back on the bed and mounted me. She grabbed my dick and guided herself right down on me and began to grind furiously.

You couldn't tell to look at her that she was pregnant. Her breasts were getting larger but that was it.

She would raise up almost all the way off and slam back down. Her first orgasm was quick.

She had always had an extremely wet pussy but it somehow seemed more so now. The urgency in her motion had changed also. She was really horny.

She continued to grind her butt up and down on my dick but leaned forward placing her breasts on my chest. he kissed me deeply and whispered in my ear " I know this is your baby in me, I love you Bubba, I'm going to have your baby."

When she said that I shot a load of cum deep inside her. It felt so good fucking my pregnant sister. And to think that it was mind just blew me away.

I flipped her over and slammed into her with a renewed vigor. Her pussy was better than I could ever remember. I never wanted to stop.

Sissy was groaning and moaning, Her hips slammed up into me as I slammed down into her. She came again with a scream. We fucked like two crazy people.

Sissy was breathing hard when I felt another load of cum begin to shoot through my dick. We could hardly stay connected, we were so wet. My cum and her pussy cream was spreading over both of us.

I collapsed beside her and pulled her close. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her.

I had fallen asleep after my sister and I made love. When I woke up my mother was in bed with me and already had my dick half way down her throat.

"Hello" I said with a groan has she sucked me hard into her mouth.

She released my dick, smiled up at me and said " I'm glad you woke for this, I just couldn't wait."

" Move around so I can taste you" I smiled back " I missed you."

" I have a surprise for you, I hope you like it." with that she moved her body around to straddle my face.

She gave my balls a little squeeze, sucked me back into her mouth and straddled me. As her pussy came into view, my dick jerked involuntarily.

Her big red hairy pussy was clean shaven. It reminded me of Amandas' bare little pussy the first time I saw it. Her pussy lips were big and pouty. Her clit stood wanting to be sucked on. Her slit was slick with juices from inside her.

" I love it" I said as my fingers ran across he slit.

She sucked hard then raised up and looked between our bodies and smiled "I hoped you would. It makes me even more sensitive."

As my fingers poked at her opening, she trembled. Her hole just opened right up. I took my hands and pulled her down to my mouth.

As Mother sucked my dick deep into her mouth, I grabbed her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked her clit and slid three fingers inside her pussy. She tasted so good.

Mother was sucking my balls into her mouth while she jacked on my dick. I slid my tongue over her clit, then slid it across her slit and into her pussy. Her juices were flowing. I could feel her moan onto my balls.

Before I knew what was happening she had turned around and slid her pussy onto my dick.

" I can't wait" she moaned as her orgasm struck. Her hips ground into me. I tried to hump up into her but she was pushing down with such force, it was impossible.

My lower stomach and upper thighs were soaking wet with her juice. We were slipping and sliding through her orgasm. I reached up and squeezed both of her nipples. Her body convulsed and fell forward. We kissed.

Mother whispered " No one will ever be able to satisfy me like you do. I love you so much. Aren't you going to fuck me back?"

I flipped her under me and drove into her. I raised up and watched as my dick came out. I slid along her bare pussy. It was amazing to watch. I slid back inside, then out and along her slit again and again. I loved to see her wet pussy lips trying to grasp my dick only to have me slide through them and back inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.