Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

Dee went straight to the bathroom to start a bath when we returned from the barn. As she passed me I reached up and grabbed a piece of hay from her hair. She smiled at me and said " There isn't any hay in my bed and that is where I want you after the girls go to sleep. Don't let them drain you dry while I am bathing."

I slapped her butt as she bent over to test the water" I'll try but they seem to always be hungry for it. Like someone else I know" I beamed at her.

She looked back at me, her face almost as red as my handprint on her butt and cooed "Oooooo, I liked that, I'm going to soap for awhile but remember, I want to watch when you fuck Amanda. Watch for me at the window. "

I smiled at her and went up the stairs. I heard the girls in Amandas room. I went to the spare bedroom I used when I was there, through my overnight bag on the bed and retrieved a pair clean shorts.

"Don't even put those on" I heard Amanda say from the doorway.

I turned to see Amanda and Stacy standing naked, looking at me.

"And just why not" I grinned at her.

" Because tonight you are going to fuck me" she said matter of factly.

My dick had started to stir but wasn't hard by an means when the two young girls crossed the room to where I was standing.

They were both pretty little girls. Stacys' little breasts, just barely starting to develop were standing proud and hard.

Amandas' breasts had been growing for quite a while and were the size of tennis balls topped with nice little hard nipples. Her pussy was covered in a patch of light red hair. Her pussy lips stuck out from the hair swollen and red.

I grinned at them and said " It looks to me like you already got your sex for tonight." I couldn't resist running my fingers through her pussy and watching her shiver.

I repeated the move with Stacy and said " You too."

They both giggled and Amanda said " Yeah, well we had to do something while you were fucking Mommy in the hay loft."

I turned bright red.

She continued " Did you really think we didn't know you were fucking my mother. My God, haven't you figured out that we are a very oversexed family. Last weekend we watched Jason fuck her ass while she was eating Kimberlys' pussy. You should have heard them all groaning and moaning. You would have cum in your shorts. We did. didn't we Stacy?"

Stacy was nodding vigorously.

My dick had firmed up a little more as the two girls dropped to their knees and started to lick me back to life.

I knew it was too early for Dee to be at the window but I looked anyway. She wasn't there. My dick was getting harder by the second and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold Amanda off much longer.

Amanda sucked me into her mouth then backed off as Stacy took me into her mouth and said " Let's get in bed, it's time for me to feel this thing in my pussy."

Stacy backed off of me and said " What about me?"

"You already got some, now it;'s my turn but don't worry, I'll take care of you" Amanda grinned.

As we approached the bed, I was trying to stall " Don't I get to taste that sweet little pussy first?"

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide " Oh yes!"

My dick was raging as I thought about what was about to happen and about Jason and Kimberly fucking Dee.

I moved between Amandas' thighs and ran my tongue over and into her sweet little pussy. She humped my mouth and moaned. I flicked my tongue in and out. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it in circles, causing her to quiver,

As I poked two fingers into her already slippery pussy, I looked up to see Stacy straddling Amandas' face. Amanda was humping my fingers and licking wildly at Stacys' opening. Stacy was moaning with her head thrown back.

Amandas' pussy was gushing juice. Stacys' pussy juice was streaming over Amandas' face. My dick was jerking between the bed and my stomach.

Stacy leaned across Amanda and came as her tongue joined mine on Amandas' pussy.

Amanda had a giant orgasm as we both licked her and I slipped a third finger inside her, opening her pussy even wider.

Stacy was grinding her hips on Amandas' tongue and groaning as her orgasm continued. She rose up, kissed me and said " It's time to fuck her."

I looked at the window. There was no sign of Dee. I wasn't going to wait any longer.

I raised up and looked at Amanda. Stacy had slid to the side and was sitting on the bed.

I said to Amanda " I have you opened up a little but it might still hurt. Are you sure you want to do this?"

" I've wanted to do this since that time at your house when you slid your cock across my pussy til you came on my chest" Amanda said. " Stacy said it feels so good. Fuck me"

Her legs were still spread wide and her pussy was spilling juice onto the sheet. I moved forward. I took my dick in my hand and started towards her beautiful little pussy. I rubbed the head in her juice for a second and taking another look at the window, smiled at Dee watching, pushed the head into her,

Amanda groaned loudly as the head of my dick disappeared inside her tight little hole. I stopped and looked first at Dee by the window smiling, then at Amanda. Amanda sighed, I felt her start to relax the vice like grip she had on me and slid another couple of inches into her.

Stacy reached over and took both of Amandas' breasts, squeezed them and pinched her nipples.

Amanda lifted her hips and took almost all of me inside her tight pussy. I pushed the rest of the way inside and stopped to let her relax.

She didn't want to stop. She started to hump against me. I pulled out and began to fuck her slowly but deliberately. She was moaning and groaning. There was a smiled on her face as she looked up at me and said in a very ragged voice " Mother said I would enjoy you and I really really do. Can we go faster?"

I pushed into her hard. She groaned as my balls slapped her butt. I increased speed until I was watching my dick slam into her. Her body began to shake. She was exhaling and moaning with every thrust. I was close to my breaking point when her body was raced with her orgasm. Her pussy clamped around my dick.

She came hard and loud. I came as string after string of cum shot into her tight and wet little pussy.

I pushed all the way in and held there as her orgasm subsided. My dick was jerking violently inside her, I looked up to see Dee, now inside the room, She was laying on the floor and Stacy as between her legs eating her pussy. Dee had her fingers inside Stacys' pussy and was fingering the little girl hard. I shot another load of cum into Amanda and leaned forward and kissed her.

We rolled over with my dick still firmly inside that precious little pussy. Amanda continued to slide up and down my shaft. She looked over and said " Will you look at that?"

I raised up enough to see that Stacy was now on top of Dee and they were licking each other fast and furiously, They were moaning and groaning.

I started to push up into Amanda. She placed a hand on my chest. She started t grind onto me. She was riding me faster and faster until she had another orgasm.

I was rock hard again and nowhere near ready to cum again.

Amanda was watching the show on the floor and humping me into the bed. She leaned forward and said " They" motioning to the two girls on the floor " were right. That was the most incredible feeling I ever had. Thank you."

I looked into her eyes and said " Darlin', this was more incredible for me, thank you."

Dee and Stacy were in the throes of their own orgasms when Amanda slipped off, went to to spasming females on the floor and kissed Stacy hard on her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.