Joanne Loves Pregnant Women - Cover

Joanne Loves Pregnant Women

by TheCaddy

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Joanne's boyfriend introduces her to making love with another woman and now Joanne wants to make love to a pretty pregnant African American girl in her office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Copyright © 2003-2004 TheCaddy. All rights reserved.

Joanne sat at her desk thinking about the fun, sex filed weekend she had just enjoyed. Her boyfriend of three years, Paul had convinced her to experiment with a third person in their already exciting sex life. She had never been with another woman before and had resisted Paul's suggestions for months. Paul was very attractive at six feet tall and two hundred and twenty pounds without an ounce of fat on his strong muscular body. Joanne had always marveled that he looked more like a construction worker than a lawyer.

Friday night had started with a quiet romantic supper at a very posh restaurant. Fifteen minutes after Joanne and Paul had settled into their seats, a beautiful tall Greek woman approached and asked to join them. She had dark skin, dark hair and deep hypnotizing blue eyes. Her medium sized breasts suited her long sleek body and Joanne had been instantly jealous of her model-like figure. Her name was Angela; Joanne later found out Paul had met her the previous week. Joanne didn't know Paul had arranged this meeting but instead of getting mad at Paul or jealous of Angela she decided to see what transpired. Joanne had always been proud of her five foot five one hundred and fifteen pound figure. Her blonde hair flowed just past her shoulders and she was very comfortable with her love for Paul - they had a relatively open relationship.

Angela's personality was as pleasant as her appearance and the three new friends had a wonderful supper. Joanne found her interest in Angela increasing and Paul caught her staring at Angela's perky nipples on several occasions. Angela was wearing a very sexy red dress. It was very obvious she was not wearing a bra because Joanne could clearly see her dark areolas surrounding two pointy nipples trying to cut through the thin material. When Dave caught Joanne staring, he winked at her and she gave him a reassuring smile. After several after-supper drinks Paul suggested they retire to his apartment for a nightcap. Angela smiled at Joanne and said she would love to join them.

Joanne enjoyed several drinks at the apartment and was feeling a little light-headed when Paul turned on some soft music. Paul has a very spacious living room in his loft style apartment so feeling giddy from the alcohol Joanne started to dance alone in the middle of the room. She was pleased when Angela joined her. Angela danced her way behind Joanne and smoothly spooned her long body to the back of Joanne and the two moved as one. Angela slid her hands around Joanne's slim waist; Joanne could feel Angela's pointy nipples sticking into her back. Joanne dropped her head back onto Angela's shoulder, giving herself to the tall dark beauty. Angela moved her hands to Joanne's average but firm 34B breasts and massaged the mounds gently through the white button-up blouse.

Joanne remembered feeling her excitement build and her pussy get wet with excitement and anticipation. She had had reservations about being with another woman but those reservations had disappeared completely and she wanted to feel Angela's hands on her bare breasts and eventually on her whole body. Angela started kissing Joanne's neck as she started unbuttoning the white shirt. Joanne's body was putty in Angela's hands and Angela was an artist as she pealed off first the white blouse then the soft white camisole. Joanne could feel her nipples harden even more in the cool air and when Angela started to pinch and tweak them, Joanne knew she was going to have an orgasm, soon. The feel of Angela's hips grinding and swaying against Joanne's ass was incredibly erotic and with the added sensation of two soft hands massaging and teasing her breasts, Joanne reached a long sensual orgasm.

Joanne remembered her legs almost giving out from her excitement and she knew that had Angela not been holding her up she would likely have fallen to the floor. When Joanne eventually opened her eyes she saw Paul still sitting on the couch with his large fat eight inch cock in his hand. Paul smiled at Joanne as Angela moved her hands over Joanne's skirt to her firm thighs. Angela pulled the skirt up exposing Joanne's soft blonde strip of hair above her clean-shaven pussy lips. Joanne knew Paul had seen her juices flowing from her engorged lips. Angela slid a finger between the very slippery lips as Joanne moaned her pleasure. With one hand on Joanne's pussy and the other hand on one of her firm breasts, Angela continued to rock with Joanne to the music. Joanne remembered a finger tickling her clit and her second orgasm rocked her much harder then the first. Her whole body shook and she could feel Angela working hard to help hold her up while continuing to tease her.

After taking several minutes to get her strength back, Joanne moved to return the pleasure to Angela. With her skirt wrapped around her waist, Joanne moved behind Angela and unfastened the back of Angela's dress before spooning her back. Joanne first felt Angela's soft breast through the red dress and was surprised by how excited she was getting touching another woman's tits. Joanne quickly slid a hand down Angela's body to her thighs and then back up under the soft red material. She was pleased to find that Angela was not wearing panties either and also surprised how wet Angela was. Her pussy was leaking juices and Joanne's finger slid easily inside the soft lips of Angela's pussy. Joanne found her clit and started to rub and massage it gently.

Angela moaned in pleasure and Joanne knew she had to feel Angela's flesh touching hers so she pulled the dress off Angela's shoulders then stood back momentarily to let the material fall into a pile around Angela's feet. Angela kicked the dress away gently. Joanne remembered fondly the first touch of their bodies coming together and she knew she was hooked on the feeling of having a soft woman against her. Her breasts pushed into Angela's back and the heat from Angela's body felt incredible. She increased the pace of her fingers on Angela's clit and her other hand massaged and teased Angela's breasts. After several loud moans, Angela erupted in a loud orgasm. Joanne loved the feel of Angela's hot body shaking; she had to help Angela keep her balance as the orgasm rocked through her.

Angela regained her composure quite quickly and turned to face Joanne, pulling her into a hot sensual kissing. Their tongues dueled for position and their bodies molded against each other. Joanne remembered loving the feel of their breasts being mashed together. When she had glanced down she could not believe the contrast of her soft white creamy skin to Angela's dark olive colored skin. Angela moved down Joanne's body and when she started to suck one of Joanne's nipples, Joanne let out a soft moan. Angela started to continue down Joanne's body but Joanne stopped her. She suggested they move to Paul's bedroom because she knew she would not be able to stand through another orgasm.

Paul followed the two lovely ladies up the stairs and into his bedroom. Joanne unfastened and removed her skirt as the entered the room then stood by the bed waiting for Angela. Angela glided up to Joanne giving her a soft sensual kiss then with both hands Angela pushed Joanne backwards onto the bed and descended between her legs with a devilish grin on her face. Paul moved onto the bed beside Joanne and as Angela kissed along Joanne's legs he started to kiss and massage her soft creamy breasts. Joanne was amazed how tender Angela was and when she felt her soft tongue slid across her love tunnel she knew she was very close to an incredible orgasm. Her excitement built up steadily and just as she was nearing her peak, Angela pulled away. Joanne remembered the frustration and trying to grab Angela's head to force Angela back between her legs but Angela waited until Joanne's excitement tailed off before resuming.

Angela again took Joanne to the crest of her orgasm but again pulled away before Joanne was satisfied. Joanne tried in vain to get Angela to finish her off but Angela waited for Joanne's breathing to slow down once more. This time when Angela put her head between Joanne's legs Joanne took a firm grip on Angela's hair - she wasn't sneaking away this time. When she felt herself getting close she begged for Angela to take her over the top. Joanne still had a good hold on Angela's hair but Angela didn't try to pull back this time but instead rode Joanne to the most incredible earth shattering orgasm of her life. Joanne could feel the sweat running off her body as she bucked and convulsed. Her whole world went black as she passed out from the incredible emotional roller coaster.

When she woke, Angela was still holding her and kissing her tenderly. She remembered looking into those beautiful blue eyes and wondering why she had waited until she was twenty-seven to experience this incredible feeling. She knew this would not be her last experience with another woman. She was curious - she wanted to know what Angela tasted like so after taking a few minutes to catch her breath she moved on top of Angela and started an intimate tour of Angela's body. She kissed her way down Angela's neck and spent several minutes kissing and massaging her breasts. Joanne loved how soft yet firm her mounds were but she slowly moved further down Angela's body. She took a quick glance at Paul who smiled his support but for the most part remained a spectator to this love sport.

Joanne could smell the strong intoxicating aroma of Angela's sex as she kissed along her thighs, then teasingly around the lips without actually touching them. Angela was moaning and pushing her hips to meet Joanne's hot tongue. Joanne finally slid her tongue between Angela's warm soft lips and was immediately surprised by the sweet tangy taste of her juices. The taste was similar to when she had licked her own fingers clean after masturbating but slightly stronger. Angela was moaning loudly and her hips raised six inches off the bed trying to get Joanne's tongue as deep into her as possible.

All the moaning and bucking excited Joanne and she drove her tongue deep into Angela's soaking wet pussy. Joanne remembered being surprised by Angela's loud screams and when she felt two hands grab the back of her head and push her harder into the wet slippery flesh Joanne almost orgasmed herself from the excitement. Angela continued to bounce around screaming for several minutes as she rocked through her orgasm before slowly relaxed.

Joanne was suddenly shaken from her daydream by a ringing phone. She answered it and talked to the client for several minutes before hanging up. She thought back quickly to the rest of the weekend as Paul, her and Angela had spent most of it in the apartment making loving in every possible position imaginable. Her body still felt tired from the workout and she knew it would be several days before she would be ready for any more sexual activity.

Joanne heard a voice outside her office and saw Cathy Johnson move through the bullpen toward the photocopy room. The bullpen was a large area with ten desks separated only by dividers. Cathy was one of the managers in the accounting firm. She was a beautiful African-American woman with medium chocolate coloured skin. She was also eight months pregnant. Joanne had not looked very closely at her since her pregnancy began but now noticed that her breasts seemed much larger than they had been the previous summer. Joanne estimated Cathy to be about five foot four with a very slim build. Joanne had admired how Cathy didn't seem to put a lot of weight on except for her now very large belly. She looked very similar to how she had looked the previous summer except for the soccer ball looking belly and large grapefruit sized breasts.

Now that Joanne was interested in women she suddenly found Cathy's pregnant form very erotic. She remembered Cathy complaining to her privately that her husband had lost interest in her once her belly became large. Joanne and Cathy had always been good friends at work and had occasionally confessed private problems to each other but with the exception of office functions the two were not close friends away from the workplace.

Joanne considered herself a hard dedicated worker who became a senior manager by hard work. She could feel her pussy wet from her daydreaming and she decided she would try to put the make on Cathy. She hoped that Cathy's sexual frustration might have progressed to a point where with a little persuasion Joanne could bring the two together for a brief affair. Cathy knew she would likely have several chances to be alone with Cathy over the next month because the firm's busy tax season was now three quarters finished and it was very common for staff to work evenings and weekends.

Joanne grabbed a file and went to the copy room to pretend to photocopy some papers. When she entered Cathy was the only person in the room so Joanne walked beside her and pretended to be searching through the file for what she wanted to copy. Cathy smiled at her and said, "Hi Joanne, how are you doing?"

Joanne smiled back sweetly and replied, "I'm great, but I should be the one asking you how you feel."

Cathy answered, "Thirty weeks and still going strong." Smiling and making a small joke she added, "I will be incredibly happy when I give birth to this basketball attached to me. I have trouble doing even the simplest things."

Joanne looked at Cathy's beautiful body. The maternity dress she was wearing was a very pretty green and her large belly and breast protruded gracefully. Cathy's pretty dark legs were visible to just above the knees and Joanne made a point of being obvious as she looked at Cathy from head to toe. Joanne stated, "I think you are the prettiest pregnant person I have ever seen. I love how you only seem to have gained your weight in your belly" then in an almost whisper she added, "and in your boobs." Joanne smiled playfully at Cathy so Cathy wouldn't take the comment wrong.

Cathy didn't take it wrong at all and smiled back, "I wish my husband, Ron felt like that. As I've told you before, he seems totally turned off by me. I haven't gone three months without sex since we met - that was five years ago. And with this big belly I can't even masturbate comfortably."

Cathy shook her head and looked to be getting upset so Joanne leaned into her and hugged her tenderly. Joanne was careful not to be too aggressive, so she didn't mold her body against Cathy's like she wanted to but just kind of leaned her upper body into Cathy's. She could still feel Cathy's large breasts push gently against her own chest so after a quick second she pulled back and whispered, "If you ever want to just chat or relax, don't hesitate to come into my office. I know it's hard to get privacy in the bullpen, so just come in my office and close the door. The next month is going to be very busy here and I'm sure you'll find it very tiring with your pregnancy. I know the partners won't mind you taking a break. They have asked me to keep an eye on you; so as long as I don't have a client with me and I'm not on the phone just walk right in, okay?"

Cathy smiled back at Joanne and thanked her before she returned to her desk. Joanne watched Cathy's beautiful trim round ass waddle out of the room. She was now even more certain she had to get a piece of that. She started trying to formulate a plan to make her seduction happen. She pushed the papers back in the file and went back to her office.

Several days passed uneventfully when suddenly on Thursday afternoon Cathy strolled into Joanne's office and closed the door. She had a questioning look on her face, waiting for Joanne's approval of her abrupt entrance. Joanne smiled at her and point at one of her chairs on the opposite side of her desk and said, "Have a seat and relax." Leaning over her desk looking into Cathy's eyes as she sat down, Joanne continued, "Are you okay? You look upset."

Tears started to pour down Cathy's face and she lowered her head into her hands. She cried, "Ron can be such an asshole. He's mad at me because I have to work tonight and can't come home to cook his supper. He's having a bad day because he just found out he has to go out of town to work this weekend and he's taking it out on me."

Joanne got up and moved around her desk to sit in the chair beside Cathy. She closed her blinds as she walked by the window so they could have some privacy. Joanne put her arm around Cathy's shoulder and Cathy immediately molded her round body into Joanne. Joanne was struggling to keep control of her sexual feelings as she felt the large breasts and belly mash into her body. Joanne thought for a second and came up with what she thought was a good solution, "If Ron is going away this weekend, why don't you go home tonight and be together? You could come in to work this weekend and make up your extra hours then."

Cathy looked at Joanne and replied, "That would work fine except I don't like being in the building alone and I have an arrangement with Gloria to come in when she does. She can't change her plans this weekend and I don't know if anyone else is coming in."

Joanne smiled at Cathy, "I don't have any plans this weekend. I have lots of work to catch up on so I can come in this weekend with you."

Cathy beamed at Joanne and asked, "You wouldn't mind coming in this weekend?" Joanne shook her head no and Cathy finished, "That would be great. Ron always gets cranky when his boss sends him out of town on short notice. He's very worried about me and hates leaving me home alone. I'll call Ron and tell him I'll be home for supper. Thanks Joanne, I really owe you one."

Joanne suddenly had a wicked idea and she asked Cathy as she stood up. "Cathy, I have an extra room in my apartment. If you don't want to be alone this weekend you could stay with me and then we wouldn't have to worry about coordinating when we come to the office. I'd love to have some extra company for the weekend."

Cathy smiled at Joanne and replied, "I don't know. I wouldn't want to put you out and I don't know if I could sleep in a strange bed. I find it hard to get comfortable with this big belly."

Joanne just nodded and said, "Just think about it. It's an option if you get lonely."

The next day Cathy waddled into Joanne's office and started, "Ron is leaving today and he wants me to spend the weekend with you, so if the invitation is still open, I'd love to stay with you."

Joanne smiled back and said, "I looked forward to it. It will be a girls weekend." Cathy left Joanne's office smiling.

Joanne had a tough day trying to concentrate on her work. She couldn't wait for tonight and she spent most of the day thinking about how she could maneuver Cathy into bed with her. She called Paul and told him she couldn't see him this weekend. She finally decided to take it easy tonight and not push too hard. She knew she had two nights to make her plan work and thought she might chase Cathy off if she came on too strong the first night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.