Lost Wife 10 - Cover

Lost Wife 10

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: We lay together resting now that we had both come. Mel had brought over her newest toy, a double headed, eighteen inch rubber dildo and boy did we give it a work out. Each end embedded in our pussies while we thrust at each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

We lay together resting now that we had both come. Mel had brought over her newest toy, a double headed, eighteen inch rubber dildo and boy did we give it a work out. Each end embedded in our pussies while we thrust at each other.

"I going to introduce you to Pete," she said softly as if she didn't really want me to hear.

"Who?" I asked.

"Pete, he's good friend of mine," she said.

"Oh yeah, how good a friend?" I asked with a giggle.

"Very good, if you know what I mean," she said, "good enough for him to arrange a Fuckparty for me."

"What the hell is a Fuckparty?" I asked sitting up and looking down my best friend's naked body.

"You know, him and a couple of his mates and me having fun," she said quietly.

"You mean a gangbang?" I said.

"Well not quite," she said softly as if the word freighted her, "but I suppose similar."

"So why am I going to meet him then?" I said, "does he want to arrange another one but this time with me."

"No, no, well yeah I suppose," she said, "true he wants to arrange another one, but this time he's going to invite half a dozen or more and there's no way I can handle that lot on my own. You've said in the past that you like to take a cock of two so I thought you might want to help me out."

I stared down at her with my mouth open, well I have been known to take on two or more guys at the same time, but it's something I don't like to spread around in case my husband hears about it. He puts up with a lot from me but I think even he would have a fit if he knew I was being unfaithful to him, and with a group of guys too. And having me there doesn't alter the fact that she going to have fuck them all eventually, surely she can see that.

"Please I can't do it on my own," she begged, "and I know it'll be fun, there were nice guys last time. Pete would never hurt me or my friends he cares about me too much."

It sounds like the only thing Pete cares about was getting between Mel's legs and having fun at her expense. But just thinking about taking on six guys was making my pussy itch but my brain was saying no, don't be a fucking slut it said.

"Can't you tell him no," I asked.

"Well I sort of already said yes," she said.

"Stupid cow," I muttered, "ok just for one mad moment I might consider helping you out here and say yes, there's got to be an understanding here, ok."

"Sure, sure and thanks," she said.

"I haven't said yes yet," I said, "ok number one, you owe me and big time too. Two, there mustn't be more than six guys and three, no pictures."

"Yeah, no problem," she said hugging me.

Shit what had I let myself in for but again my pussy was overriding my brains. It's not like I haven't done it all before and had my picture taken doing it; luckily for me those pictures have never surfaced. It's not that I don't like having my picture taken either, well I didn't when I was younger I suppose, much too self-conscious of my large boobs then. Now of course I love it, I don't care who see my body, my husband has taken thousands of me in all sorts of undress. I've even stripped off for his Camera club once, what a night that was. It was second or third time I was there and I had brought my new bikini to wear. If I remember rightly there was six or seven men and my husband all clicking away at my exposed figure and I was getting really turned on. Then, feeling a little naughty, I asked them if they wanted me to take my top off. Well you've could have heard a pin drop, they all nodded of course so I did; god you should've seen their eyes bulge. My husband really gets turned on when I expose myself like that and he gave me a right seeing too later. But I don't think he would be too impressed if he saw pictures of me getting nailed by a group of guys, this time or any other times come to that.

My husband was used to me disappearing for days at a time what with my work so it was easy for me to tell him I was off to New York for two days delivering papers to our office there. I drove straight around to Mel's dressed for the office but carrying in my over night bag a change for the party ahead.

I really didn't know what to expect when Mel and I drove up to this large house. Pete met us at the door and ushered us inside and fixed us up with drinks. He was about mid thirties and very good looking, no wonder Mel was head over heels for him and would apparently do anything he wanted. Trouble was what did that make me, a cock hungry slut, well I hoped not. In the main lounge were a group of young guys, middle to late twenties I would say and all quite fit looking. There looked to be more than six but as they moved around a bit it was difficult to count.

We split up into two groups, I had four guys around me chatting and I suppose Mel had the same around her. More drinks were poured I was enjoying all the attention I was getting from these attractive men. On Mel's advice I wasn't wearing much but then I wouldn't have anyway; just a short dress over my small knickers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.