Cooling Down After Work

by Rod Ramsey

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Erotica Sex Story: Lovely Corrina helps Alex cool off and relax after a hard day in the summer sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

I almost slipped on the bottom rung of the ladder climbing off the roof. It had taken me almost two hours in the sweltering summer sun to get the new satelite dish properly secured and aligned. Why this customer needed to have the POS system installed today was beyond me, the store wasn't even scheduled to open for another three weeks. Walking into the back of the store I found it was only slightly cooler inside, apparently the owner didn't want to spend extra on air conditioning for a couple of employees. I headed for the office where I could hear soft latin music playing.

Corrina almost jumped out of her skin when I flopped down in the chair in the office.

"God, Alex you look exhausted," she said in her sexy South American accent.

"It's fucking hot up there," I replied looking toward the ceiling.

"Can I get you some ice water?" she asked. "At least Paul has the ice maker working."

"You're an angel, Corri," I replied.

I watched her slightly chubby body sway as she left the office. Her face, more precisely, her sensuous mouth is what first caught my attention. The second thing I noticed was the strawberry blonde hair that contrasted nicely with her dark latin skin. Dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a tank top, this girl exuded sexuality like no one I had ever met.

Corrina came back into the office while I contemplated all the things I would love to do to her body. She handed me a plastic cup filled with ice water that I drained in one long pull.

"Yes you are definitely an angel," I said as soon as I finished the water.

"That's not all I brought you," she said.

I looked up as Corri straddled my legs and began wiping the sweat from my face with a damp cool cloth. She rubbed the cloth behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I tasted a breath mint as our tongues met and entwined. Corri pulled back and began tugging at my shirt.

"Hey what if someone comes in?" I asked.

"I locked the door and put a couple of cans in front of it. We'll hear them in plenty of time. Besides Jen left already and Paul is downtown for a meeting," she replied, running her hands through my chest hair. "Don't you want me?" she asked with a pout.

For a reply I kissed her and slid my hands up to cup her large breasts through her tank top. Corri leaned forward into the kiss, trapping my hands against her chest. She moaned as I found her nipples and began teasing them through the material. I moaned myself when she wiggled her hips and settled her crotch on my lap, trapping my growing manhood painfully in my pants. I pulled my arms loose from her tits, gripped her around the waist and lifted her with me as I stood up.

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"Leverage," I replied, turning to set her down on the desk.

She raised her arms for me as I lifted her tank top off her magnificent chest. Her areola were tiny on her full chest, barely the size of quarters. The nipples stuck out a good half inch and felt hard as I closed my lips around one and pinched the other between thumb and forefinger. Not to be distracted by my sucking, Corri used her free hands to work my jeans loose. As they dropped she began working my boxers down my legs to join them.

"Deus vocÍ é enorme," Corri whispered as she stroked my cock.

"Oh, I love it when you speak Spanish to me," I replied, sucking harder on her tit.

"Idiot!" she replied, shoving me away. "It's Portuguese you tolo, I'm Brazilian."

"I'm sorry," I replied. "I didn't know there was a difference."

"Prove you're sorry," she answered back, working the snap loose on her shorts.

I kneeled before her and slid the shorts off her legs. She lifted her ass off the desk to let the material slide under her. I reached up and gripped the waistband of her red satin panties and slowly pulled them down. I sucked in a breath when Corri's bush came into view, a light reddish blond that matched her hair perfectly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.