In Your Eyes - Cover

In Your Eyes

Copyright© 2003 by Acey Transit

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John was working long hours for a company he had joined out of college. Coming out of a relationship, he thinks back to his first true love. <br>This is a story about love lost, love found again, and a decision to be made when two lovers live so far apart.<br>This story is quite different from my earlier works, but I hope you enjoy it just the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

John walked toward the conference room just behind Lori. As he did so, he saw a flash of something, what he couldn't quite grasp. Was it a smell, a sight of something in the next cubicle row? Something set his nerves on fire.

He walked into the Conference Room, and there were a few people in there already. John set his things down, then, feeling uneasy, discretely asked Lori where the facilities were, and he went into the restroom. He was in full flop sweat, and for the life of him, he didn't know why he reacted that severely. He tried to think if it was nerves, but he never had a problem in front of a group, so he knew that wasn't it. He took a couple of deep breaths, calmed himself, then walked out of the restroom, back towards the conference room.

When he walked in, he walked towards his seat at the head of the table, where he would be giving the overview. He heard the others talking, then he heard an audible gasp, and the room went silent. The gasp was one of surprise, one of a little pain, one that had so many emotions rolled into one. John looked up at the source of the gasp, and into those eyes, the eyes he had seen in his dreams for so long, the eyes he had seen in person so many times, so many years ago.

It was, of course, Amanda. She was talking to a colleague when she saw someone come into the room out of the corner of her eye. She stopped talking mid sentence, almost like she was seized, and looked at the man that had entered the room. She had gasped that soulful gasp, and was now frozen in place.

For John, the scene and sensations were indescribable. The whole room was looking at him, then back at Amanda, and back at him again. 'No!', John thought. 'Not HERE! Not like THIS!' He wanted to run, he wanted to compose himself, and he wanted to break down, all at the same time. He saw Amanda's lower lip trembling, her eyes getting shiny, and he felt himself getting the same way.

Lori to her tremendous credit, saw the exchange, and she knew something was up with these two. More than that, there was some sort of connection, and something from their past. Even though John and Amanda were oblivious to what was going on around them, Lori announced that the meeting would be rescheduled for later, and asked everyone to leave. The group, stunned, but sensing something as well, quietly left the conference room. Lori, quietly went over to John.

"John? John? Are you alright?" John could only nod.

"Why don't you two stay in here for a little while, and come see me when you're done", Lori said.

Lori then quietly slipped out, seeing the two still frozen in place. Her Marketing Manager, Mike Edwards caught her outside the conference room.

"What just happened in there, Lori", Mike asked, in a hushed tone.

"I don't know, but it's unlike anything I've ever seen", Lori replied.

"Well, I've always sensed something with Amanda, something she hadn't found, but geez, you could feel it in that room!"

"I know. It was amazing. I don't know what those two have in their past, but they couldn't continue without talking alone."

"I agree. Should I call Dyson to get another integrator in here?"

"No", Lori said, "Let's wait and see what happens first. Things may be alright, and I suspect they will be more than alright."

Mike nodded and walked away, as Lori walked to her office, shaking her head at what she had just witnessed.

John and Amanda were still in their same positions. Amanda sitting in her chair, lower lip trembling, tears rolling down her cheeks. John was actually half sitting. He literally stopped half way into sitting down. John was moving his mouth slowly, like he wanted to say something, tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

John made the first move, completing the task of sitting. He sat down, closed his eyes, looked down at the desk, then back up at Amanda again. It was her!

Amanda said in a voice so low she could hardly be heard, "It's you. It's really you."

"It's... It's..." John could say no more, as he lowered his head to the desk and bawled like a baby.

Amanda watched this for a moment, then slowly got up a uneasily walked over towards John. She wasn't sure she'd make it to him, but she did and pulled a chair over to sit next to him. As soon as she did, John looked up at her and they fell into each others arms, weeping as they clutched at each other.

They were like this for a good half an hour. One would stop and the other would start. At one point someone opened the door, but seeing what was happening inside, quietly closed the door.

John and Amanda consoled each other wordlessly. There wasn't anything overtly sexual about it, just a grieving for what they had lost, the time they had seemingly wasted, and a discovery in seeing each other once again.

Amanda started coming around first. She stroked the back of John's head, saying, "Shhh, it's alright, it's alright. I'm here." That started John wracked sobs starting anew, as he said, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry", over and over again.

Amanda finally pulled back a little, and looked at John. "John, honey, we need to get you out of here now. This here can wait. Let's get you home. You're a mess, honey, and we need to get you out of here. I'll go tell Lori."

John looked up at her, pitifully. Amanda returned that look with a smile, a smile that could have powered the city if need be. "I'll be right back, John."

John looked up, "Are you coming back?"

"Yes, I'll be right back."

"Alright." John felt like a two year old. He was a mess, in more ways than one. The sudden sight of Amanda had practically rendered him catatonic. He also felt a calmness that he hadn't felt in years.


Amanda walked over to Lori's office, almost bounded really. She hadn't bothered to wash her tear streaked face, and she didn't care who saw it. She knocked on the door, and opened it. She saw Lori looking at her, as she closed the door and stood behind the closed door.

"What just happened in there, Amanda?", Lori asked.

"A dream, Lori, a dream come true!", Amanda gushed.

"What do you mean? It's obvious that there was something between you two."

"There was, then there wasn't for a long time. Yes, we know each other. We were high school sweethearts, Lori. More than that, actually. He's back!"

"I see." Lori thought for a minute, then said, "And what's gotten into you? Your work is very good, don't get me wrong, but you usually don't say two words, and you certainly are never forthcoming with personal information."

"Actually I used to be quite the opposite, more like you're seeing me this very minute. Anyway, I need to get John out of here. Can we pick this up again tomorrow?"

"I don't think he will get anything done today anyway, so sure. Do you think he will be able to work with you, and can you work with him? We can get someone else, if it's needed."

Amanda looked shocked, "NO! He will be just fine, I promise. I just hope what happened in there today won't affect the others' perception of him."

"I'll make sure it's not a problem, Amanda. Tell him to come back tomorrow, and you go with him. I think there are some things the two of you need to work out."

"Thank you, Lori! You won't regret it."

"I have the feeling you're right, Amanda." Lori sighed as Amanda left the room and thought, 'so that's what that kid looks like when she's happy!'


Amanda walked quickly back to the conference room, stopping by her cubicle to grab her purse and keys, hoping John didn't panic in the meantime. She walked in and found John laying on his hands, his face on the desk, his eyes closed. She quietly closed the door, and just looked at him for a minute. She was a little worried also. Even though quite some time had passed since they had seen each other, she had never seen John react that way before. He usually was so calm, now he seemed like he was falling apart. While she was glad he didn't stomp out on her or chew her out, she always knew he wouldn't do that if they ever saw each other again. She looked at him, and felt, complete.

Amanda quietly shook John lightly, and John awoke. He looked at her and smiled. A big huge happy smile, but one tinged with exhaustion. "It wasn't a dream", John said quietly.

"No it wasn't, unless it's still going on, of course", Amanda giggled.

John finally realized where he was and jerked up. "Oh my God! What did I do? Oh geez, I've really screwed things up!"

"Shh, it's alright, John. I spoke with Lori, and I'm taking you home."

"Home?", John asked.

"My home. Apartment, actually. Look, you're in no condition to drive, so I'll take you home. We'll worry about this here tomorrow."

John offered no argument, as he slowly got up from the chair. His head was pounding, and he wasn't sure he was going to make it even to the car. Amanda quietly gathered his things, and took him by the hand as they walked towards the front door. John grabbed his laptop from Amanda as they walked, as he saw her hands were full, and they walked over to the side of the building where the employee parking was.

Amanda walked over to her car, a late model Nissan, and opened his door, then, after he got in, went to her side of the car. She started the car, and they drove to her apartment. John didn't say anything, just kept looking at Amanda as she drove. As she did so, she would look at him, and back at the road again.

They got to her place, and got out of the car, their eyes now never leaving one another. John took Amanda's hand, and felt the rush, the electricity. He felt like he had run a marathon, and was exhausted, even though it was only 10 o'clock in the morning. Amanda opened the door on her 2nd floor apartment, and John followed her in.

"Well, here it is, home!", Amanda said.

"It feels nice", John said. He meant to say it looked nice, but what came out of his mouth was really more accurate for what he was feeling. It felt nice.

"Well, you can reserve judgment for later. For now, let's get you to bed. You need to rest!"

Again, John didn't argue, as she led him into her bedroom. John didn't look around much, but noticed that the bed was a queen size, and looked like the most comfortable piece of furniture he had ever seen. He sat on the end, as Amanda took off his shoes and tie. He then stood up, and took off his socks and shirt. He started on his underwear, then looked up at Amanda.

"I know you sleep in the nude, silly, so get in bed."

John shrugged, took off his underwear, and got under the covers. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow.


Amanda went out into her living room and called her sister.

"Rache? Hi, this is your sister!"

"Hi Amanda", Rachel answered.

"You'll never guess who I saw this morning! Who is here, in my house, in my bed at this very minute!"

"Why are you at home, Amanda? I thought you were at..."

"Come on Rache, GUESS!"

"Uhh, Humphrey Bogart, although he'd smell funny."

"Nope, guess again!"

"Come on, Amanda, you know I hate guessing games, especially the morning after a late shift!"

"It's him", Amanda said quietly all of a sudden.

"Who him?", Rachel said.

"You know who!"

Quietly, Rachel replied, "Are you alright? Is John alright? I'm worried about you sis, have been for a long time."

"I'm fine. No, check that, I'm alive! Awake and alive! God, I didn't know what to think. I knew that someone from Phoenix was coming in to go over a software implementation at work, and I know John's in software, at least he would be if he stayed on the track he was on when I last..." Amanda caught herself at that with a small sob.

"It's alright sis", Rachel said, "Continue when you can."

"Anyway, I was sitting in a conference room ready for the meeting, when he walked in. I didn't know what to do, Rache! I said something, gasped I think, and John just froze, and I mean froze!"

"In a room full of people? Oh God, I'd die of embarrassment!"

"Geez, that hasn't hit me yet fully. Just where all this happened! Anyway, Lori, you know my boss' boss Lori Phillips who I've told you about, anyway, she scooted everyone out of the room, and left John and me alone in the room. I couldn't move either, sis, I was glued to my chair!"

"Wow, I hope you still have a job tomorrow, sis, and I hope he does too", Rachel replied.

"It's funny, but not only do I think it won't be a problem, but it doesn't bother me even if it were."

"That's my sis!"

Amanda then went on describing the events of the morning up to the present moment.

Rachel finally said, "So how are you Amanda? How are you feeling? More importantly, what are you feeling?"

"I wasn't sure what to feel at first, sis. I was in shock. I think John still is. However, I can tell you I feel like I haven't felt in years, five years to be precise. At the same time, as these feeling wash over me, I feel like a heel, Rache. We've wasted so much time, so much that we could have done, could have been. Oh sis", Amanda cried, "Why did we ever do such a stupid thing? Why?"

"I wish I could answer that, Amanda, I really do. What's important now is to sit and talk to John, and find out how he feels. He sounds like a wreck right now. I've talked with his mom a couple of times, and..."

"You've talked to his mom", Amanda said in surprise, "Oh she really must hate me."

"No she doesn't, actually", Rachel replied, "She told me you were the best thing that ever happened to John. She also told me, though, that John has been running himself ragged, working himself to the bone, and doing so with no goal, no end in sight, other than starting his own business. It's like he's been running with no finish line, as his mother told me that he's not sure why he's running or who he's doing it for."

"Oh God, that poor thing", Amanda replied.

"When the two of you were together, you both had goals, sure, but you seemed to know where you were going. It sounds like John lost that."

"Well, I need to talk to him, sis, find out how he really feels, and see where, and if, we go from there."

"That you do. Take care, sis, and take care of him. He needs you almost as you need him. I'll let Mom and Dad know. Oh, and sis, it sounds good to have Katie Couric back if even for a few moments", Rachel remarked.

"I love you sis, and I love John very much. I always have. I wasn't strong enough, I guess, before, to do anything about it, but if necessary, I'm willing to fight for him now. I will not lose him again!"


Amanda went back into the bedroom and saw John sleeping deeply. She thought about what they had, the connection that was so complete, so automatic. She had felt that connection that morning, even with the shock of seeing him. She also knew that she had been different the last few years. She would have to tell John about it, and also find out what happened to him. In the meantime her spirit, long dormant, was coming alive. She knew what she wanted to do and needed to do.

She quietly walked to where John left his pants, and looked in each pocket until she found what she was looking for. She then went out into the living room and wrote a short note, which she left on the nightstand on the side of the bed John was sleeping on and quietly left the apartment. She made it back before he woke up.

John woke up about 11:30 and slowly opened his eyes. He saw unfamiliar surroundings, and more than that, felt something unfamiliar, at least for a long time, next to him in bed. He felt warm breasts pressed up against his back, an arm around him. It was all starting to come back to him as he groaned, then sat up quickly. Amanda! The conference room! John felt the arm pulling him back down, as he laid on his back.

He laid down, and felt a rustling on the bed. As he turned to look, he saw a foot peaking out of the top of the blanket, and he felt the most wonderful feeling, as his cock was being licked by a velvet wet tongue. The reason for his bolting up in bed was quickly forgotten as he felt his cock being engulfed. He sighed contentedly, then softly reached for the foot next to him, coaxing it towards him. He pulled the foot over his chest and positioned her so that her sweet wet pussy was over his mouth.

He slowly traced the outline with his finger as he was the patch of oh so familiar auburn pubic hair. He tentatively traced her outer, then inner labia with his tongue, as he heard and felt the moan coming from around his cock. He lightly brushed her clitoris, making her moan louder. He started to lick her clitoris with more determination now: A quick series of back and forth movements, broken up by a couple of up and down movements with his tongue. He disengaged from her clitoris momentarily to place his tongue just inside her vagina. He tasted the sweet nectar and lingered for a moment, before resuming his attack on her clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.