In Your Eyes - Cover

Preview

In Your Eyes

by Acey Transit

Copyright© 2003 by Acey Transit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys,

Erotica Sex Story: John was working long hours for a company he had joined out of college. Coming out of a relationship, he thinks back to his first true love. <br>This is a story about love lost, love found again, and a decision to be made when two lovers live so far apart.<br>This story is quite different from my earlier works, but I hope you enjoy it just the same.

Author's Note: This story was loosely inspired by the song "In Your Eyes", written by Peter Gabriel, and found on his "So" LP from 1986, and was written as part of Girl Friday's Song Fest. The lyrics can be found buried within the story, for the most part, and the entire set of lyrics in full will be at the bottom of the last part of this story. This story is split into 4 parts. I hope you enjoy it, and any comments are always more than welcome!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.