Mated with Bruno - Cover

Mated with Bruno

by Robin

Copyright© 2003 by Robin

Erotica Sex Story: Woman strayed into territory of a pack of guard dogs and loses her humanity. Robin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   .

His powerful forelegs clamped her heaving hips in a tight embrace pulling her to his furred underbelly and preventing her release. With each thrust of his canine hips, his cock drove deeper into her belly causing her to whimper with the pain of having this monstrous dog cock search out the neck of her womb.

The Doberman was her master now in more than just the physical sense. She had invaded his territory and offered her sex to him. The pack instinct had taken over, this was not just about procreation as far as the animal was concerned, this was about authority, this was about being alpha-male, this was about dominance.

Duke, as his human counterpart had named him, was alpha-male in the pack of three dogs that guarded the two and a half acres of prime Californian real estate. It seemed that a ten foot high wall, instead of being a prevention to entry, was a challenge laid down to any with a spirituous nature. Duke, and the two Doberman-boxer crosses were the last resort. A silent infrared trigger set them free of their pens to seek out and subdue the trespasser. They had perfected the art of search and hold, trapping the unwary intruder until humans came to take the person away. It worked most of the time, but occasionally, the wait for their master took too long. Boredom would take over and the dogs would have their fun, often with disastrous results and a body to be disposed of.

He had made his point with this woman. Without actually fucking her until he knotted with her, he had made sure she knew of his dominance. He bit her shoulder in a final act of aggression and allowed the two other dogs their way. He knew their immaturity would prevent them from consummating any union, but they had to learn. Although it is an instinctive thing with animals, experience counts.

He withdrew from her white thighs, negligently noticing the red welts where his claws had raked her skin. He signalled to the waiting pair that she was theirs to play with and stood by to watch.

Very soon, the brindle was lapping away the seminal fluid that leaked from the bitch's labia. Bruno was pleased to see that the brindle was becoming an expert in bringing these bitches to screaming fits with the powerful strokes of his tongue. It was a familiar scenario. A human woman breaks over the wall; trips the sensor and the three of them get to have fun with the intruder. Rarely would his master intercede in these episodes, believing that she deserved the fate she was receiving.

While the brindle was performing earth shattering fellatio, the white had forced his cock into her mouth. It was quite usual for their victim to display fear or an unwillingness to comply with this act, but they all succumbed to it in the end. The white had a reasonably long dick and could quite often get them to throw up on his semen as it splashed against the back of their throats.

This woman seemed to be enjoying herself. Although this wasn't a necessity as far as the three were concerned, it did make for an interesting session if compliance was granted. Having turned over onto her back, She grasped the whites cock at the base, just behind his tennis ball sized knot and was sucking avidly. The feeling for the white was almost the same as being knotted and there would only be one outcome from that. Sure enough, in very little time, copious amounts of dog come were slipping down her throat. She swallowed most of it and licked the throbbing member that she still had grasped in her hand.

The brindle had a penchant for this treatment as well. Unfortunately, it was rare for one of the bitch's to want to, or be able to oblige. No problems to Duke, the brindle was the most junior of the trio and got whatever was left. If that meant he didn't climax, well so be it and that was just tough.

Tonight's entertainment was up for it though. As soon as the whites knot had receded, the brindle let her know he was in the mood for some of the same by placing his ready cock in her face. Bruno and the white sat and watched as she slurped and manipulated the brindle's dick until he too sprayed her throat with his seed.

Bruno, thinking that perhaps he might just fuck this one all the way, calmly walked over to the prone girl. Her clothes had become shredded in the struggle to avoid capture or were now left discarded on the grass where Bruno had ripped them from her body in order to get at her sex. He smelled her, taking in her scent. His synapses told him she was fertile, healthy and very aroused. Her organs relayed messages in synaptic responses in his brain, telling him that she was not yet satisfied, that she wanted more, that she was not yet pregnant. That was how it should be. His own sex with her had been more to subdue than impregnate.

He turned her over so that she was once more laying on her front. A quick check over revealed no damage to her apart from a few minor scratches. Grabbing the back of her neck in his powerful jaws, but being careful not to grip too hard and break her skin, he dragged her to their den. The girl whimpered and cried out, but didn't resist and even helped by crawling across the grass.

At last, they reached the shelter of the brick kennel with its warm bedding and clean fresh water. The girl drank from the stainless steel bowl, slaking her thirst and washing out to taste of dog come from her mouth. She seemed to know that her place was as part of the pack, at least for the present. Exhausted, the girl curled up in a corner on some of the straw bedding and was soon asleep.

During the night, the brindle was allowed to practice fucking the girl. She was encouraged by nuzzling and growling at her to suck him until he was good and hard. The dog returned the favour, licking her sex until she quivered and lubricated her self. The brindle mounted her, grasping her waist in strong forelegs and rammed his cock deep inside her. It didn't take too long before his thrust took on an urgency as his climax built. In deference to the pack leader, he kept his knot from entering the willing woman's vagina. He shot his load, liberally spraying it inside her and then continuing his emission over the creamy white skin of her arse. Instinctively, he cleaned her skin, licking all traces of his sex from her. The result was that she came with force, soaking his muzzle with her come. She slept until the dawn.

The gardener always let the dogs out to exercise in the morning. Given the freedom of the grounds, the three dogs would chase around until they lay panting and ready for breakfast. This morning was no different, he opened the pen gates and gave the dogs their freedom. Bruno hesitated and preferred to stay with the girl. He didn't want her to leave the pen and be taken away with the gardener.

"Well, what you got there then?" The Gardener was accustomed to finding intruders who had had the attentions of Bruno and his boys. He wasn't used to finding them sleeping with the dogs though.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.