Anna and her Ballboy - Cover

Anna and her Ballboy

by TMFU

Copyright© 2003 by TMFU

Erotica Sex Story: Josh Jenkins is a pretty normal teenager with ONE big obsession: every minute that his brain isn't doing anything else, it is dominated by tennis star Anna Kournikova. His birthday present, tickets for a US-Open Anna match, is the beginning of an adventure that surpasses his wildest wet dreams, as a simple but overambitious quest for a signature gets totally out of control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   .

© 2003

Apologies to anyone who is too familiar with Flushing Meadow :)

"I always told you, you have the greatest dad in the world, Josh!", Stephen tried to convince his friend. "It must have been quite an undertaking to get those tickets. They're worth at least 10 times their weight in gold, for God's sake!"

"Your friends' dads are *always* cooler, Stephen. I'd think you would know that by now? But yeah, I guess he really wanted to surprise me. Sometimes, my old folks get it right by accident."

Josh was in the middle of his puberty crisis, with a copybook generation-conflict striking. But *some* things you just can't deny even when you're chock-full of hormones that cloud your mind...

He had just turned 16. And it looked like this would become one hell of a birthday! Tickets to this year's US Open guaranteed the best afternoon of their lives, Josh thought. They weren't ordinary tickets, but a couple that would give them access to an Anna Kournikova match! Tennis turned into total entertainment... And that's why they were now part of an enormous crowd, marching towards Flushing Meadow Park.

Kournikova was not just another player to Josh. Suuure, he liked to watch tennis... But ever since he first saw the Russian conquer the courts&crowds of Wimbledon about a year ago, he had been in some kind of trance. He couldn't remember even a single hour that she hadn't been in his thoughts since then... Even at night in his dreams. "And great dreams they are!", Josh mumbled with a smile on his face.

"You think she's going to wear that skimpy yellow outfit again of Roland Garros? Man, when I think about how her nipples will show through when she gets sweaty !!!". Stephen was just as big a tennis-fan as his mate...

"No, no, no... She always shows a new collection at each Grand Slam. Fashion is one of her passions. She'll wear a totally new one. Can hardly wait to see her showcase it!" (or was it the outfit showcasing *her*?)

It sounded *more* than just a little pedantic. Actually, Josh was feeling slightly superior to his friend when it came to this subject. Stephen was just an 'ordinary', 13-in-a-dozen fan. But Josh, he was so much more... He almost felt like knowing her personally, although they never met. Other teens were walking car-encyclopedia, or computer experts. Josh was a walking -and talking- Anna encyclopedia. He was more than happy to cite the month-by-month evolution of her WTA ranking if you insisted!

His Anna-memorabilia collection was quite impressive. Posters, magazine articles, calendars, coffee cups, fake erotic pics from the internet ( http://www.redlighthost.com/celebrities/tmfu/index.htm )... You name it! He giggled when he thought about all the physical pleasure she had given him in return for his "investments", without even being aware of it herself. He often wondered about her reaction if she would know that she had been his virtual lover over the last year... "Damn, she HAS to know that this happens!!" The idea of her realizing this, undoubtedly shocking, truth made him slightly excited... How would she deal with the image of guys jerking off to her pics, to put it frankly?

"WATCH OUT!" Stephen pulled Josh, who was still in dreamland, by his arm, just in time to not get run over by a large black limo that came speeding by.

"WHAT THE HELL???"

"Calm down, man... The idiot missed you."

It was as if lightning struck Josh. Make that a pillar of salt that got

struck by lightning! But not just because of the near-miss! Was his imagination getting away with him, or was that KOURNIKOVA sitting in the back of that limo???? Although it was driving fast, Josh had an eagle-eye for anything(mostly girls of course) looking like her, and he was quite sure of himself.

The car had turned into a small side-alley and they saw it stop at a gate a few hundred metres further down. The front window sunk and someone showed a security card to the gatekeeper. Seconds later the gate opened and the car drove on... Josh realized that they were looking at a back entrance of the US Open complex. "... and what does this mean??" He could barely breath from excitement. It had to mean that his eyes had NOT betrayed him!

"Let's go on, man. We could miss the match if we don't hurry up!" Stephen pulled the arm of his friend again. But Josh, who was still staring at the gate in utter silence, wasn't paying attention to him. As if a mysterious unknown force had taken possession of the teen boy, he started walking towards the gate...

"What are you doing, man???" Stephen had not even seen Kournikova inside the limo. And anyway, he had no idea of the real significance of Josh's obsession. So it's rather unsure that he would have linked it to his friend's odd behaviour.

With Stephen trying to drag him back and talking into him, Josh wandered closer to the gate. Acting as casual as his limited acting talents, and his confused buddy, allowed him. At that very moment another car, a big van this time, arrived. In what was more like a sudden split-second inspiration than anything planned, Josh broke loose from his friend's grip and hid behind the van. As it slowly drove inside the gate, he walked along and found a route out of the line of sight of the gatekeeper...

He left his confused buddy standing outside, watching him with an expression of total disbelief on his face... Meanwhile the gatekeeper turned his attention to his magazine again, like all gatekeepers seem to do all the time... Nothing to fear from that side!

"Josh, buddy... WHAT are you DOING here???" For a second, a fragment of reality seemed to get through to him. But he felt as if his instincts had taken control, as if he was watching someone else. Watching a silly obsessed teen just walk on, not even aware of what he was up to.

As a few people walked by without reacting suspicious, Josh's heartbeat went down again. He got a bit more relaxed. "So, we're in now... Let's make the best of it, whatever "it" may be!" he encouraged himself. Although in some way shocked by his own impulsiveness, he also seemed to love the adrenalin-rush.

The complex was quite big; a collection of buildings spanning several generations, showing signs of a steady grow through time. A network of paths meandering between them, lined with lawns and implanted trees. Lots of busy folks on their way to everywhere. It was an ant-colony, and Josh started to seriously question his adventure... There was just no beginning!

After some aimless strolling, he finally noticed two male players coming out of one of the buildings, down the steps. As he was only really interested in women's tennis, Josh recognized the faces without actually being able to put names on them. That was not the thing that mattered, though. At least he had some place to start now!

As he got inside, matters didn't exactly improve as he had hoped. He was again faced with a true maze of doors and passages. "Just where the hell am I going to find her??" was all he could think... "Find her"?? "Find HER"?? Finally his subconscious motivations had started to surface... It was a totally crazy idea! You needed to be *nuts*, to be perfectly honest. Or have a tiny little bit of schizophrenia. To split off your crazy part just long enough to make the jump into the insane. In some way, Josh considered himself *lucky* that he suffered from that mild manifestation of schizophrenia... It was sure to spice up your life sometime. Like... *today*!

He mustered up his courage, took a deep breath and started his quest. Walking around with brisk step, scanning the nameplates on the doors. Looking for a clue, *any* clue.

"COURT MATERIALS" "BALLS" "MEDICAL ROOM"

"Heheheee... Now THAT'S where I'd like to examine Anna a little closer... " His overactive imagination clearly didn't need much. At least not in things related to his favourite tennis princess...

"JUNIOR DRESSING ROOM" "TROPHY REPOSITORY"... The list went on and on, but nothing that seemed to get him closer to his goal.

"HEY KID! What are you doing there?"

Josh was still completely captivated by his quest, when a thundering voice

made the blood freeze in his veins... A huge uniformed security guard had taken him by surprise.

With his brain working full-speed, he quickly regained his composure.

"Euh... I was looking for the ballboy dressing room, sir. I have a match shortly you see..."

Although he was plenty strong physically, being member of the school football team, Josh still looked quite young in his face. He was about 5"9, for 145 lbs. Yet, you wouldn't give him a day over 15 without checking what was underneath his trainingsuit! A fact that he thankfully exploited in this emergency situation.

"BWAHAHAHAAA... It's for that Kournikova match, isn't it? You lucky bastard!!! I can see it in your eyes, little brat. Aahhhh... how I wish I was still young like you. Back in my days, we had cows in tablecloths on the court. It was just another boring day at the office for us ballboys back then... Not the peepshow they've turned it into now!"

"I wouldn't worry too much about your match. I saw miss Kournikova enter her dressingroom over there just a few minutes ago. I think her match has been put back by at least an hour so you should have plenty of time."

Josh could barely hide his joy. "There indeed must be a God up there!!" he whispered, eyes focused on the door the guard had pointed his finger at.

"Regarding the ball-boy dressingroom you were looking after: it should be at the end of the 3rd corridor over there. By the way: better tie up your zizi before

you go on court, and don't wet your pants! The audience has an eye for things like that, BWAHAHAHAA!!"

Roaring with laughter, the big guy smashed Josh's back with his hand and continued his tour around the complex.

"Uh... ! Eh, thank you, sir."

Josh couldn't help noticing how all the pieces of the puzzle seemed to together so nicely, and effortlessly! Putting on one of the ball-boy uniforms that hung on the coat-hooks in the dressingroom, he understood that this short moment of improvisation had handed him an excellent cover to get closer to his idol. Ball-boys weren't suspicious around here *at all*, and there were many reasons why a ballboy would, "accidentally" if necessary, end up in her room. Just by mistake. Or to inform her about the start of the match. Or to beg for a signature. Or to help her get dressed? "Hi, miss Kournikova! Can I come inside? (now *that* sounded ambiguous... ) My name is Josh Jenkins and I'm the one who was appointed to help you get dressed. Can you please strip down so we can build up your uniform from scratch?"

"Hold your horses, Josh!", he grinned to himself.

It was just an attempt to fight the nerves, but they were now racing through his throat anyway!

Once he was disguised in the typical blue shirt and shorts, he gave his cheeks a few slaps and took a deep breath "You can do it, Josh! Just turn off that brain and walk to that door... NOW!"

The corridors towards her dressing-room seemed to stretch like rubber. Walls closing in on him and time slowing down while he was walking. The echos of his footsteps sounded like they arrived at his ears after going through a swimmingpool. This was pretty much how it would feel if you were approaching light speed according to Einstein, he thought. What was happening to him??? After all she only had two legs, two arms, a head etc... like anyone else! Ok, maybe all slightly more gorgeous than average, but still?? She was a normal human being, nothing to start hyperventilating for!

Finally, there it was: "Miss A. Kournikova" the improvised plate said. It all suddenly became frighteningly real and close now! Fast action was required, before letting second thoughts enter his mind. Josh took the doorhandle in his hand, he inhaled another deep breath and finally took the plunge... He gave the door a powerful swing as if to pretend that this was a genuine "mistake". Someone who really thought he was entering the right room. No holding back...

"I'm so..."

Even before he had spoken his prepared "excuse-line", it was clear that he would only get utter silence for an answer here... There was no-one around. It WAS the right room, but she had probably gone out. Maybe to the toilet or something? It was a disappointment, but also a relief in some way. Maybe it was better like this? Maybe the world had been spared yet another mini-disaster?

With the excitement of his expected head-to-head fading away, Josh now took some time to give Anna's player room a closer inspection. "Gosh!" he whispered to himself when he let the view sink in, "they sure know how to pamper their stars!" Although the room resembled a regular locker room near the entrance, with a bench (Josh noticed an Adidas sports bag with a couple of Yonex rackets sticking out, clearly Anna's), coat hooks and lockers, it looked like it had been renovated and extended to accommodate more demanding guests. The back-wall had been removed and now gave entrance to some sort of living-room. A couple of comfortable armchairs arranged around a stylish coffee-table with some, apparently fashion-related, magazines on top. The long wall of the room featured a big television set with video and also a modern stereo, while the corners were taken by an expensive-looking fitness-bench and a home-trainer. At the back, the living-room changed over into a small kitchen, next to which Josh noticed a curtain. It all gave a bit of a "thrown together" impression; functional, but lacking a consistent style. Then again, this wasn't supposed to be a hotel!

Suddenly, the resonance of footsteps approaching through the hallway interrupted Josh's trance.

Instinctively, without giving it second thought, the boy responded by going inside and closing the door behind him. With bated breath, concentrating on

the footsteps, Josh awaited what would happen next. Did this person see him sneak inside? He tried to reconstruct the hallway in his mind, in an attempt to estimate whether he or she was already past one of the corners when he heard the sound. He wasn't sure by any means. After all, the hallway had mostly been one big blur while he went to her room...

As he noticed no immediate change in the tempo of the footsteps, Josh calmed down a bit. Until the unthinkable happened! The footsteps stopped RIGHT in front of the door, and someone put a key into the lock! Probably the single most awful sound he could hear at that moment. Chalk scratching on a school-board would have sounded most agreeable compared to this!!!

During a short moment of feeling totally paralysed, he considered his options. There was only ONE: with a couple of long strides, he crossed the living room and dived behind the curtain. Just a second later, he could hear the door fall back into its lock.

Josh realised that it had been a close call... If the door had indeed been locked, like the unknown visitor expected, he would never have had enough time to hide himself. The short moment of confusion, as the key didn't want to turn, had saved his teen ass!!!

But obviously the situation was still critical... He needed to think fast. The person on the other side of the curtain, whoever it was, could enter his safe haven any moment.

"Keep that head of yours together Josh. THINK!!"

The faint light seeping through the gap between the ceiling and the curtain allowed Josh to inspect the place. Looking around, he noticed that he had ended up in a bathroom. There were two robust washing tables with mirrors, a big laundry bin against the wall behind them, and in the opposite corner a shower with a towel rack mounted to the wall.

The sound of the door being locked warned Josh that he had to act really fast now... It obviously HAD to be Anna, and she was going to take a shower for sure!!! Under normal circumstances, like in his bedroom at night, the idea alone would have given him a boner. But these were ALL BUT normal circumstances, and instinctive panic got hold of the teenager... Instead of the usual visions of Anna stripping her clothes off, he could now see himself caught by a girl that would NOT be happy with that!! "TEENAGER 2 YEARS IN JAIL FOR STALKING TENNIS STARLET"... Josh imagined it as if it was already printed on the frontpage of some tabloid...

Stumbling noises behind the curtain now removed all doubts if he had any left: Anna was disrobing herself and ready to scream like nobody had done since "Psycho" if she would discover Josh, who had started shaking all over his body.

The young tennis girl was now completely naked indeed, and was softly humming some hitparade-song she clearly loved. Josh immediately recognized "Barbie Girl" by the Swedish band Aqua:

Come on barbie, let's go party!

Uu-oooh-oh-oh

Come on barbie, let's go party!

Uu-oooh-oh-oh

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, that is your creation

I'm a blond little girl, in a fantasy world,

Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your girlie

You are my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamouring thing,

Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky

You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"

Uu-oooh

Despite his precarious situation, Josh nearly started humming along with this quite addictive song. Could she possibly hum something more appropriate??

Whatever, her murmuring gained in volume as she was moving ever closer... , and closer... , and closer...

Anna opened the curtain. Still humming her favourite tune, she first deposited a bunch of clothing in the laundry-bin and then she positioned herself in front of the washing table, switched on the light, and started untying her famous long blonde braid.

Josh? Josh had disappeared. Or rather, in a last-second moment of inspiration he had opened the laundry-bin and jumped into it, making sure to cover himself with some laundry that was already in there.

The first few moments, Josh hadn't had the guts to move a single inch or even open his eyes, afraid as he was to alert the tennis-star. But after a minute or so, it was clear that Anna seemed not at all aware of his proximity. (what else did he expect anyway??) Obviously, it was also that his curiosity finally started to become the better of his fear.

With the hand of his most freely movable arm (the laundry-bin was rather narrow), he slowly removed some clothes from his face, careful as to not make a sound. Anna's panties came sliding down his forehead... Time to inhale! Seconds later, after his eyes had adjusted themselves, his braveness was rewarded with the most stunning visual experience in his young life... The laundry-bin had spokes so the wet clothes could catch some air to dry, which allowed Josh a nice view on the scene that was going to be shown.

Anna was standing in front of the far washing table, effectively enabling Josh to study her phenomenal athletic anatomy in detail from top to toe. There was so much to see at once, Josh felt like he was a little kid in a candy-store again... Indeed he hadn't experienced this kind of excitement and wonder since his childhood. He tried hard to concentrate on separate areas of Anna's goddess body, but it was as if his eyes were living their own life, directed by a brain that was running on pure aphrodisiac. His increasingly thumping heart and heavy breathing didn't make things easier as he found it hard to actually keep a steady view between the spokes of the laundry-bin.

Still, as always he was first attracted by Anna's extraordinarily cute face. He loved her view in profile, with that lovely little turned-up nose and the full cheeks that gave her that kind expression. The typical pout with her full lips that always drove men crazy, and which she was showing even in here, in private ("So she doesn't *act* it in public!" Josh thought). Then his eyes skimmed over her long golden hair that was falling over her firm breasts, the top part still braided while Anna was busy unknotting it in front of the mirror. Her titties were no larger than a moderate handful, but were perfectly shaped and carried a perky pair of mid-sized nipples. Following the braid, Josh recognised her strong shoulders and fairly muscled arms, witnesses of her tennis-game, and marvelled at the cute-ness of her small elf-like ears.

Anna has an overall hard body. She's slender and quite thin, Josh thought, but not at all skinny. It was just an almost total absence of superfluous fat. (well, her chubby cheeks seemed to contain some left-over babyfat, but that was ok... ) The best analogy Josh had been able to come up with, was that of a hind or a gazelle. These animals also needed to be strong and muscled to not end up as a lion-meal, still they remained graceful and agile at the same time. The whole "Eat or be Eaten"-thing. But for girls it was a little different, Josh philosophized. They LOVE to be Eaten!

It was clear that Anna herself was also proud of her body. The sexy teen was turning around all the time, inspecting her features in the mirror and every so often exhibiting a smile of satisfaction. Her little exposition gave Josh the opportunity to glance at her flat stomach, with a big round belly-button in the middle, and her skillfully trimmed bush. But never more than a split-second... If he didn't know better, Josh would have been convinced that she was playing a little with him, offering him bits and pieces but not the whole deal, just to drive him nuts!

Not that she *needed* that constant turning and wiggling, on the rhythm of "Barbie Girl", to send him through the proverbial roof... The mouthwatering view of her tight buttocks was more than enough for that! In thoughts, Josh was moulding both her perfect peach-shaped butt-cheeks with his hands. Digging his fingers deep into her soft skin as he massaged her rounded ass. Slowly moving them inwards to search for her treasures and... and... A terrible feeling of frustration got to Josh when he realized that this fantasy and visual contact were all he could ever hope for. What a depressing thought!

The erotic washing-table exhibition took about five minutes... Then Anna had finished loosening her hair, and barefooted she hopped gracefully to the shower-cell, getting out of Josh's view.

While the bathroom filled with the sounds and steam from the hot shower, Josh decided to free the *huge* erection he had developed inside his pants and that had been painfully constrained during the last 5 minutes... A breath of relief escaped from his mouth when the enormous purple head popped out. He couldn't help touching himself while he considered his situation.

"Ok," he said to himself. "This is THE chance to get out of this bin. I can't wait very long because once I'm out, I still need to find the key to the room somewhere!! God knows where she put it down." Josh knew that this was the only *rational* option... But at that very moment, he was a swirling barrel of male hormones, about as far removed from a rational being as possible. So the *second* option, just remaining where he was and possibly enjoying another round of nude Anna from the front row, attracted him much more. Sure there was the risk of being discovered, or being locked up when Anna left the room. But ANY man clearly understood that this risk was of minor importance considering the rewards... Anybody in the room against this, please raise your arm!

When he looked back at his adventure, a few days later, he would understand that more than likely he had subconsciously stretched his "considerations" on purpose here... Because suddenly there was no time left to consider other options, for already came an end to the sound of splashing water... Anna was clean!

After she had wrung out her long blonde tresses, Anna slid open the shower-door. Josh was still too cautious to move. But although he couldn't SEE her, he could hear the splashing sound of her wet feet on the floor-tiles as she walked to the towel-rack.

"Come on!!!" Josh screamed internally. "Gimme some more value for money and get back into my range!!!"

His prayers were heard as the narcissistic blonde decided to wipe herself dry in front of the mirror again. Methodically, Anna handled the warm and soft towel, making sure to not miss the smallest spot on her glistening tanned body. The absence of tan-lines on her chest caught his eye now. And her pubic tan-line wasn't exactly very pronounced either! Hopefully for her the result of a sun-bed, or she would become paparazzi-fodder pretty soon, Josh predicted.

The ballet of wiggling titties, butt-cheeks and muscle-groups all over her body turned Josh into a drooling pile of undiluted desire. When she turned towards him and moved her knees apart to dry off her most private area, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets... As she dragged the towel through her slit, moving her lips apart, Josh could just no longer hold himself and soon the first drops of precum streamed out of his dick-head. This sensual show was just TOO much for a healthy adolescent to withstand.

As if all this wasn't enough, he was in for another surprise... Something caught his eye while Anna's pubic area was illuminated by the tube-light above the mirror.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!"

Judging by the sparkle of light that he seemed to notice momentarily between her legs, it looked like Anna had a piercing.

"A CLIT PIERCING!" Josh was downright shocked. Or rather daunted. This sure was something he hadn't expected from Anna, who he had always considered a sweet and rather innocent little girl. But he had to admit: this unexpected naughty side of her turned him on big time!

He desperately tried to compose himself and get a grip on the waves of arousal that now more than ever seemed to spring from his abdomen. Something he would soon regret... From one moment to the other, his thighs got into severe cramp, resulting in a painful yelp that he could *barely* suppress. This sure wasn't the most comfortable situation he had been in. His distorted face said it all! He really needed to stretch his legs *soon*, or he might never get up on his legs again (he didn't dare to think about which other nearby body-functions he could lose... )

But Josh was an overall lucky guy today; Anna left the bathroom as soon as she had dried herself, closing the curtain behind her.

This gave him a few seconds to do some quick gymnastics. With one hand, he opened the linen basket and not without effort he fully stretched his legs, trying to get rid of the painful cramps.

SPROTSH!

The cramps were gone alright... But a small dab of cum-precum mixture shot out of his fully pumped prick and dropped on the bathroom tiles...

This was not exactly anticipated... It could very well expose him if Anna would spot his juices! "F*ck! I gotta clean this up before she notices!!"

It was too late though, as Josh could hear Anna return to the bathroom already. All he could do was dive back into his refuge and pray... Pray that Anna was not one of those women who could spot the tiniest speck of dust, or cum for that matter, from a mile...

Anna had taken a hairdryer out of her sports-bag, and she now stood in front

of the other washing-table (there was no electrical outlet near the furthest

one). Josh could no longer see her completely, as the laundry-bin was no more

than 2 feet away.

The young lady, still wearing no clothing or towel, switched on the dryer and started working on her hairdo... "This is going to take a couple o' minutes!" Josh realized, and at the same time he also started wondering whether Anna could braid her hair all on her own, or would get some assistance?? The latter could mean serious trouble for Josh since it doubled the chance of being discovered. Being discovered... That nauseating thought hadn't been on his mind the last few minutes.

But Josh's eyes and attention were soon drawn towards lovely Anna again... Although he was by no means a typical foot-fetishist, he still enjoyed the close view he had... He had always dug her fantastic legs. Maybe her legs were the very first thing that had caught his attention when he discovered her last year. They were slender and smooth. Tanned in a delicious Florida-brown just like the rest of her body. Muscled also, but not overdone similar to her arms. Although the thighs were also nice to look at, especially her calfs made Josh wax lyrical. The perfect proportions and the smoothness of their curves were a joy to consume with your eyes. Nothing short of pure visual gastronomy, certainly when the muscles in there were at work! He could gaze at them all day without getting bored. And now he was also falling in love with her cute toes! In typical teenager fashion, she had painted them in some sort of fluo-purple, just like her fingernails. A bit sluttish for older women, but perfectly suitable for a sweety of her age. Josh had expected her feet to have lots of bruises, ripped nails etc. because of the strain that was put on them during hours of top-sport. But they looked in perfect condition, or better. It was obvious that she payed a lot of attention to them, planning regular careful pedicure.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.