Lost Wife 8 - Cover

Lost Wife 8

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I had one more day off and then it was back to work and sometime soon after that I was flying off to Spain with Mr Johnson for some fun in the sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Sex Toys   .

I had one more day off and then it was back to work and sometime soon after that I was flying off to Spain with Mr Johnson for some fun in the sun. I lay in bed thinking about what I was going to do today. I didn't feel energetic so I just lay there. After awhile I ran my hands up over my tits and gave them a good squeeze. Yesterday was fun with that young kid, I've forgotten his name already. Never mind he had a nice hard cock, perhaps he'll came over later with some of his friends. God you are wicked girl, the kids bloody underage and you could be all over the Sunday papers if you're not careful. My hands gently caressed my tits, oh I do like having them touched I could do with a man here and now. Any man would do, preferably someone seedy and disgusting like that guy in the sex shop. God imagine him sticking his dick into you. Well if I haven't got him I've got my battery powered friend he sold me.

I found it in my top draw and turned it on, the loud buzzing noise in itself started my pussy lubricating. Today I just moved it gently over my clit, back and forth while I squeezed my tits hard enough to hurt. I wasn't going to last long not with all those disgust images of the sex shop in my mind. This time he was shoving his cock deep inside me, and pumped it in and out hard. My orgasm swept over me and I was still.

"That was fucking fantastic," I said out loud, "perhaps I'll go back to that shop and see what else I can pick up."

Once I decided to go back there, although more than a little scary, my pussy started to itch again. I had a quick shower and dressed with care. Small white knickers under a short flared skirt and a buttoned up blouse to finish it all of with.

I parked just around the corner and walked the last twenty yards to the shop. It was eleven in the morning and the shop was deserted except for my salesmen who if anything looked even more disgusting than I remembered.

"Hello young lady," he smarmed, and I felt a shiver of disgust run through me.

"Hi," I said and smiled back at him, what would he say if he knew the number of orgasm he had given me over the last few months.

"You've been here before," he said.

"Yeah with my husband," I agreed.

"Yeah, I remember now," he smiled at the memory, "nice tits."

"Yeah," I said feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

"So what can I do for you this time?" he asked rubbing his hands together.

"Well," I started but I really didn't know what I wanted.

"Tell you what darling," he said, "I'll show you some of our newest lines and perhaps you see something you like."

"Yeah, ok," I said, I was not going to chicken out and run now I was here I was going to see it through.

He led me into the back of the shop and into a spacious cubical.

"You wait here and I'll see what I can find for you, ok?" he said and he was gone.

I really felt like doing a runner now, I was all alone with some pervert with no one to call for help. Last time my husband was just yards away to save me if I needed it. Just when I nerve was breaking he pulled aside the curtain and entered with a handful of items.

"Sorry to keep you waiting lovey," he smiled, and he laid down on the floor several interesting looking things.

"This one," he said picking up a large black phallus, "is multi functional, you can use it as a dildo, it comes with straps to so you and your girlfriends can have some fun, and also it's got batteries too."

"Oh," I said staring at the large object in his hand.

"Would you like to try it?" he asked.

"W-well I don't know," I stuttered, "it's a bit big."

"It's not that big lovey," he said holding it up before my face, "it's only eight inches."

"Well," I said.

"Come on lovey, you weren't so shy last time you were here as I remember," he chuckled.

I watched him reach under my short skirt and pull my knickers down and off then he moved my legs apart and he knelled down in front of me.

"So lets start with the vibrator shall we," he said and he twisted the end cap and the phallus started to buzz.

"Multiple speeds too," he said, "but we'll start on the lowest setting."

It was if I was the mouse before the copra, I couldn't move or stop him, then its buzzing head nestled against my clit.

"Oh my," I said and my head went back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.