The New Regime - Cover

The New Regime

by Arty

Copyright© 2003 by Arty

Erotica Sex Story: This is the first thing that I wrote. It's set in Leviticus's Rent series. The premise of the Rent stories is that Nina is paying rent for living with Brian (an amateur) sculptor by remaining nude at all times when in and around his home. After various adventures Nina has ended up having to remain nude while at work also. This chapter is set near the end of the series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Unfortunately Leviticus died before I finished this, so it's a kind of memorial to him. The Rent and more can be found at his site which friends are keeping active.
http://www.writingsofleviticus.thekinkyserver.com/
(It's in the Enforced Nudity section.)

It was Thursday; Thursdays always seemed an anticlimax, they weren't Friday so you couldn't look forward to the weekend yet, and Wednesdays were the day when you had passed the summit of the week, "What were Thursdays for she wondered?" Interrupting her reverie Nina opened her locker and quickly slipped off her coat and shoes. After placing her coat on the coat hanger and putting her shoes on the bottom shelf of the locker she turned to see how Helen was getting on.

Helen was undoing her blouse.

"I don't know why you bother with all that. You know you're just going to have to undress anyway."

Helen sighed. "I don't like to think about it. I'm still not comfortable with this; anyway you hardly wear clothes at all nowadays! So you're used to it."

Nina reflected that Helen was probably right; then she looked at her watch. "Hurry up! We've still got to get ready."

Helen glanced at her own watch and immediately stopped dawdling and practically ripped the rest of her clothes off and threw them in the locker.

"I'd hang them up properly; you don't want to earn a demerit for untidiness, if they get creased!"

Helen nodded and quickly hung up the rest of her clothes. Nina turned to close her locker and glanced again at the short notice that had been stuck to the inside of their lockers:


Specialized Affairs Discipline Regime

Principles

  1. The award of merits will mark exceptional performance.

  2. The award of demerits will mark poor performance.

  3. Each Friday afternoon the week's merits and demerits will be totalled and the merits will be subtracted from the demerits.

  4. Demerits carried over from previous weeks will be added to the current total (positive or negative) and the resulting total will be used to decide the level of sanction.

  5. A positive total will result in sanctions being applied for the duration of the following week.

  6. The sanctions are graduated and cumulative: i.e. a level three sanction includes the levels two and one sanctions.

  7. Demerits in excess of level one will be carried over to the following week: i.e. if one week a level two sanction is applied, the following week a level one sanction will be applied; assuming that no further demerits are awarded during the first week.

  8. Where possible, paralegals will be responsible for administering sanctions to each other.

  9. Both Merits and Demerits are not awarded lightly so sanction levels are set at the following values: 3 demerits for the first level sanction. 2 demerits per level thereafter.

Sanctions

  1. Depilation. Each morning, before work begins, the sanctionee will be shaved to remove all body hair in the genital region.

  2. Bondage. The sanctionee shall be hobbled and cuffed whilst in the office. Activities that she is unable to perform for herself will be performed for her.

  3. Display. When not engaged in work related activities, the sanctionee will kneel on a display stand, with her legs spread and arms raised with hands resting on the back of her neck. The sanctionee will be displayed for a minimum of 3 hours per week.

  4. Arousal. During each period of display the sanctionee will be stimulated so that at least one orgasm will be experienced during each display period.

  5. Chastisement I. After each display period the sanctionee will receive 5 strokes of a soft leather strap to be administered one stroke to each breast, buttock and one stroke to the vagina.

  6. Chastisement II. Two strokes.

  7. Chastisement III. Three strokes.

Appeals

Should a person feel that demerits have been awarded unnecessarily or unfairly then she shall have the option of an appeal before the rest of the staff. If the appeal is successful then the demerits shall be cancelled and replaced by the same number of merits; if the appeal is unsuccessful then the same number of demerits shall be awarded again.


As she read the notice through, she considered again the stupidity of appealing the award of those final demerits last Friday!

Both she and Helen had endured Level 1 and 2 Sanctions in the weeks since that fateful meeting.


"Ladies, would you join Donny and me in my office for a short meeting."

Nina and Helen looked at each other questioningly; and reluctantly, they each pushed back their chairs and stood up. Helen was still not used to being nude; so she reached for a notepad and clasped it to her chest.

"You won't need to take notes," said Sarah with a smile, "just come as you are!"

Suppressing a shudder Helen put down her notepad and followed Nina up the stairs to Sarah's office.

As she entered, Donny came through the connecting door. Helen blushed a deep rose as she noticed the appreciative look he gave her. She sat down as quickly as she could and pulled her chair close to the table to maximise the coverage that it gave her.

Sarah remained standing whilst Nina and Donny made themselves comfortable.

"Since the party a few weeks ago Donny and I have been thinking about the implications of our new working arrangements for our discipline procedures. As the 'Specialized Affairs' section we have a reputation to maintain, so we can't have anything as mundane as fines or suspensions. Therefore in consultation with Donny (and others) I drew up this schedule."

Donny handed out copies of a single sheet document. Sarah carried on talking.

"You need to read it first and then we can discuss it and make any changes that you all feel are reasonable."

Helen and Nina looked speculatively at each other; 'Was this the voice of reason; from the LegalLady?'

Sarah continued. "Anyway I'll get a charge out of knowing that you agreed to do these things, if you ever have to do them!"

That was more like it! Nina and Helen started to read.

When both Nina and Helen had finished studying the document, Sarah spoke again.

"Right! The floor is now open for discussion." and sat down. Nina was first.

"This looks like a finished document, apart from the odd 'to be decided'. Are you willing to change any of it?"

Helen nodded.

Sarah looked thoughtful.

"Look, I never like to present draft proposals, so I'm sorry if this looks cut and dried. I did speak to Jim and Brian too; in fact Brian suggested the display sanction and levels 4 and upwards were Jim's idea..."

She thought for a moment, "... well I may have added something to them. But the basic idea was his though. Anyhow, the answer to your question is: yes it's all up for grabs, apart from the main principle that is."

"And what's the main principle?" Asked Helen.

"Oh, I thought I'd made that clear. The discipline regime should be unusual, consensual and humiliating. I think that the last bit is essential otherwise there's no deterrent is there?"

Sarah smiled and carried on.

"We've tried to give you the chance to 'make amends' within the week. That's why there are demerits and merits and we've allowed for appeals too; note that the appeals committee is the rest of us, so unless you've really annoyed your co-worker you will have at least one sympathetic voice on the committee."


In the end, of course, nothing substantive had been changed and all of them had agreed to abide by the new regime. Even, surprisingly, Sarah and Donny. Though less surprisingly neither of them had earned a single demerit in the weeks that followed.


It had been nearly two weeks after the start of the new regime before either of the two paralegals had earned enough demerits for a sanction to be applied. And so it was Nina who had to suffer the daily indignity of being shaved by Helen before they started work. (Actually after the first day of razor burn Nina decided that shaving meant any form of depilation and substituted a bikini-line depilatory cream.) However it was still Helen's job to apply it and wash it off. The next week both of them had earned a level one sanction and mutual depilation in the company showers each morning became the norm for the following week.

After which things had settled down with both girls earning enough merits to offset any demerits that they had earned. As they settled into the regime they became blasé. Two weeks ago Nina had earned a level two sanction; with Helen accompanying her with a level one. Even this had not been too bad; the chains had been merely inconvenient. Then had come that fateful Friday...


At first Nina had been sanguine about earning three more demerits until Helen had pointed out that she had three demerits to 'carry over' from the current week. After a quick calculation she realised that she was only one demerit from a level three sanction!

Donny interrupted her reverie. "Nina. Where's that research on the Palmer case. I need it for the three o'clock hearing and I want to read through it."

Nina went very still. "I thought you meant next Friday; I haven't started it as I thought I had plenty of time. I'm sorry; I'll get on it right away though. I'm sure I can have something on your desk you can use if I work through my lunch hour..."

Donny looked cross. "Don't bother I'll get a continuance..."

Nina looked relieved.

"... Meanwhile you can take two demerits to help you to pay attention to a partner when they ask you to do something."

"But that's not fair! It was an honest mistake! You can't give me two demerits just for a simple mistake."

"Are you appealing my award?"

"Yes. I can't believe you would give me any demerits just for mishearing you!"

Donny looked thoughtful. "It's your right of course, but I'd think twice if I were you."

Nina had stuck to her guns; swept along be her own sense of self-righteousness and the fear of a level three sanction.

And it all seemed to be going her way; she had been eloquent, cogent and persuasive in arguing her point. Unfortunately it had all been brought to nothing by a simple question from Donny directed at Helen.

"Could you tell me what I asked Nina to do first thing this morning?"

"You asked her to research the Palmer case and you apologised for the short notice, but you needed it first thing this afternoon."

Nina looked despairingly at the other three. "Oh God you did! I'm so sorry Donny, I don't know what I was thinking."

Sarah spoke. "I don't believe a formal vote is required, since all parties now seem to agree about the facts. You were awarded two demerits and those will stand and along with the further two penalty demerits that brings you to..."

"... 7 demerits for this week, Nina, plus 3 from last week making a grand total of 10!"

Donny paused, he had only considered the implementation of up to level three sanctions and he wasn't sure what to do about a level four. "I believe that's a level four sanction. I'm not..."

Sarah smiled her best 'cat who got the cream' smile and interrupted. "I have just the equipment we need!"

Nina groaned inwardly; of course she did!

"After the Tami Smithers case was completed I came across the mark two retainer device and nipple stimulators. I think they'll be just the job for the arousal part of the sanction!"


"OK I'm finished, let's go and get ready."

Helen was carrying her chains and Nina lifted a box from her locker that contained her chains and the rest of the equipment. They both shut their lockers and twirled the combinations. They would be unable to open them for the next eight hours or so; unless one of the partners gave them leave to.

They made their way to the shower room. As Helen required less preparation she went first. Sitting on the edge of the shower she spread her legs wide giving Nina an uninterrupted view of her vulva and anus. Carefully Nina applied a thin film of the cream. As she did this Helen's colour darkened; neither of them had yet got to the point where they weren't either embarrassed or aroused by this procedure. Helen closed her eyes, then opened them again as a jet of cold water from the shower landed on her...

"Oh! You..." words failed her.

Nina grinned. "Sorry. I was too quick; anyway that's you done now."

Helen grimaced. The water had warmed up and they couldn't afford the time to wait for it to cool down so she could return the compliment. Anyway Helen had to fit the retainer device to Nina and that was embarrassing enough for Nina. They swapped places and Helen ensured that Nina was hair free also.

Helen opened the box and removed a U shaped piece of clear plastic with bumps and protrusions on the inner surface. This was the devilish refinement of the retainer device that McMasters had produced for Tami Smithers to wear. Nina squatted down slightly, while Helen applied lubricant to the inner surface of the U. She knelt down and pulling the upper ends of the U apart she gently eased it between Nina's opened legs. There were two larger stubby probes that met her anus and vagina. The longer of the two entered her vagina with little effort, but the anal probe required coordination on Nina's part. However, after three days practise they now had this down to a fine art. Next Helen was required to ensure that Nina's vaginal lips were well separated and located in specific channels on the inside of the U. Nina groaned with embarrassment.

"Sorry, but I have to do it."

Nina nodded. Helen adjusted the U so that Nina's clitoris was properly located and then she checked to ensure that the final, tiny probe was located just at the entrance to Nina's urethra. She removed a clear plastic belt from the box and threaded it through stiff loops at the top of the U. The belt was adjusted for Nina's waist and then locked closed. Nina stood up and groaned slightly as she felt the probes shift within and around her. The device cruelly exposed her entire genital region; and this was only the beginning! Nina wondered again at the twisted genius that had devised something that was both as shaming and arousing as this was.

"Ok nearly done."

"Don't mind me! Just wait 'til it's your turn." This was said without heat and Helen merely smiled. The outer door banged and a minute later Sarah breezed into the shower room.

"Hello ladies."

Helen glanced at her watch.

"Don't worry, I'm just early." Said Sarah and stood watching her two paralegals as they finished their preparation.

Helen bent down to retrieve the longer of two plastic probes. Quickly she slathered lubricant on, privately she wondered why she bothered; Nina produced enough of her own by this stage. Pressing a hidden recessed button caused the front probe to be loosened allowing it to twist free. A collar of clear plastic kept Nina's vagina open and the second longer probe slipped in without effort and clicked home. A similar procedure with the anal probe saw it replaced by something substantially longer and heavier than the original 'locator' anal probe (though not as long as the vaginal probe) and again it clicked home.

"Let's get you into your chains before I switch you on."

Nina nodded, unwilling to speak at this point until she had got used to just how invaded and exposed she felt. She was grateful to Helen for giving her this respite before she switched on the retainer. All too soon the chains were fitted and Helen knelt down and pressed a second small switch on the anal probe. Immediately Nina gasped as the retainer went live.

The inside of the U shape was lined with invisible electrodes, that both carried information to the CPU in the anal probe and stimulating charges from the CPU to her most sensitive places. The probe within her vagina opened out into some sort of demented Christmas tree shape and extended to ensure close contact with her cervix and various other spots within her vagina including the one most commonly known as the "G" spot.

"What's it like?" Sarah asked with frank curiosity.

Nina took a shuddering breath, "Be my guest."

"No, seriously. How does it feel?"

"Like I have a water melon inside me! It doesn't hurt or anything, but it seems to be touching me everywhere."

"Oops! I forgot the nipple stimulators!" said Helen and with more haste than care she attached them to Nina's highly aroused nipples.

"Ugh!" the CPU in the device recognised the new peripherals and immediately restarted the calibration process.

"I really... uhh... oooohhhhh... hate it when... oh God! You do that!" moaned Nina.

"Sorry!" said Helen with a slight smile; the cold water had been repaid with interest!

"Oww!" the self-test over, the device had recognised that Nina's arousal level was greater than the value pre-programmed by the remote control and had taken steps to reduce it!

Sarah leaned over and picked up the remote control for the retainer from the box and looked at the display. "You really ought not to leave it set at level zero!"

"Actually I prefer to get it over with straight away. At any other level I can't concentrate properly. Since you're here and I have 45 minutes of mandatory display time still to do can I do 15 minutes of it before we start work?"

"I suppose so. Donny'll be disappointed though; he likes watching you cum!"

Nina blushed darkly at this reminder.

"Still, perhaps he should get to work earlier. Don't forget Helen's chains though, I believe she's still serving a level two sanction."

It was the work of a moment to attach Helen's wrist and ankle cuffs and a minute later the odd procession left the shower area and made their way to the raised dais that had been placed in the centre of the work area that was part of the ground floor. It was padded and three small depressions in the padding showed where Nina's knees and feet had been placed over the last three days. A small countdown clock, like those used in chess matches, showed 45. Only when Nina was properly in position could Helen press the button that started the timer.

Reluctantly Nina got into position; knees widespread; hands interlinked on the back of her neck. Offhand she couldn't think of a position that exposed her more thoroughly, at least one that didn't involve medical equipment anyway. Helen pressed the timer button. The small sound interrupted Nina's pleasant daydream of what it would be like to have Sarah in this position.

Sarah gave the remote control Helen. "Start her on level two for five minutes, then level four for the next five... no seven minutes, and level five for the last three."

Helen looked sympathetically at Nina. "O.K., you're the boss." Usually they left the stimulation until the last few minutes of Nina's display period; the sanction said nothing about continuous arousal only that she should achieve at least one orgasm during each display period. Helen turned the dial on the remote until it read "2".

Insidiously the device started to arouse Nina; she felt small feathery touches around her nipples and along her vaginal lips. Next the probes within her started to undulate and she felt stronger caresses around her "G" spot. Now the sensations were getting stronger and Nina felt herself accelerating towards orgasm... and then the sensations stopped. The device had raised her arousal level and would now maintain it until told to do otherwise. Helplessly Nina thrust her hips back and forth in a vain effort to achieve some further stimulation; she looked pleadingly at Helen. Helen shrugged her shoulders and looked at Sarah.

"Don't worry Nina, only 12 more minutes to go!" said Sarah smiling brightly and with that she sprang youthfully up the stairs to her office.


"Uhhhhhhhhhhh" Nina moaned gently as another feathery touch on her clitoris and around her urethra caused her hips to undulate once more. Suddenly further stimulation occurred as Helen turned the dial from 2 to 4. Once more the touches came thick and fast, but more strongly now. Nina's thoughts grew more disconnected as her concentration turned inward and she was unaware that her audience had grown by one as Donny came into the office.

"How much longer has she got?" He asked Helen.

"Another 4 minutes at level four and then 3 minutes at level 5."

"Sarah's already here then I presume?"

"How did you guess?"

This conversation took place over a background of heartfelt moans and grunts, as Nina was kept mercilessly at the high level of arousal dictated by the device, without ever being allowed the release of orgasm. Nina's face, chest and breasts were now noticeably flushed and perspiration collected between her breasts and flowed unevenly down her stomach, driven by her ragged breathing.

Finally the seven minutes were up and Helen turned the dial round to "5" and watched with fascination as her friend was washed helplessly into one long three-minute orgasm. Frantically thrusting her hips backwards and forwards as her body was driven to react in a primeval fashion to the relentless stimulation provided by the device; Nina was driven from crest to crest.

Sarah leaned over the balcony. "I think that's enough for now. Be careful how you bring her down."

Helen nodded and over the final minute of her fifteen-minute display period she turned the dial back to zero.

"Nina, my office in ten minutes please." Sarah's voice floated down from the balcony.

"Yes Sarah."

She climbed unsteadily down from the dais and took the towel that Helen offered her.

Another day at the office had begun!


"We're having a visit from a prospective new client later this morning." Said Sarah as Nina came in. "His name is Crown Prince Nasim; his father is the Sultan of some tin pot Arab principality that's nothing but sand and oil. I need you to do some general research on him and his country. He's due here by 11:00, so I need something by 10:00."

"OK. I'll get right on it." Nina turned to leave.

"That was quite a show just now; I hope you're not getting too tired by all the exertion." Sarah couldn't pass up the opportunity to embarrass her assistant and watched with interest as Nina coloured up and stammered a reply.

"N... no I can cope, thanks." And left quickly before Sarah could twist the knife still further.


"... There isn't much on the man himself. He was educated in England at Eton and Oxford University - Magdalene College."

Sarah looked up; she had been reading a copy of Nina's notes. "Is that pronunciation correct?" (Nina had pronounced it 'maudlin'.)

"Yeah. I remembered someone telling me about it from a trip round Europe. The British have some really strange names that are pronounced nothing like the way they are spelt. Like 'Featherstonehaugh' and 'Chalmondely' should be said 'Fanshaw' and 'Chumley'. It's weird; but they're British so what do you expect?"

Nina carried on.

"The place seems to be floating on crude oil. They call it the 'champagne of crude oils' because it needs so little refining."

Nina looked up from her notes. Sarah nodded for her to continue.

"The country has very close ties with the UK; they've modelled their health, education and welfare services on the British and their political system too. They have an elected body which is where the real power rests and then an un-elected second body made up of the royal family and assorted Sheiks."

Nina paused and looked up. "The next bit is really strange; they don't have any written laws and they don't allow lawyers."

Sarah looked shocked. "They must have laws. The place would be like the Wild West without laws!"

"They do have laws, and courts, and judges. I said they don't have any written laws. Apparently the grandfather or great-grandfather of the Sultan had a bad experience with an American Oil company back at the end of the 19th century and reckoned that lawyers were a 'bad thing'. He also decided that the written law was also a 'bad thing'. I couldn't find out why. Apart from that the place sounds like a paradise. The money from the oil is split two ways. Half goes to pay for the infrastructure and the other half is divided equally amongst the population! There's less than a 100,000 of them and so everyone is very well off and there's no taxation."

Sarah looked shocked. No lawyers; no taxation how could the place work at all.


"... As Nina knows we have an important prospective client arriving in 10 minutes or so. I've called in a favour or two and discovered that he's well into the 'lifestyle' as a dominant; so it's lucky that both of you happen to be in chains."

Sarah looked speculatively at Helen and Nina, who were sitting at their desks in the main area.

"While he's here I'd like you two to behave submissively. No sitting on the furniture. Kneeling in the display position when you're not occupied with work... that sort of thing. O.K. Carry on."

Helen looked stricken. But before she could say anything though Donny took pity on her and asked her to start tidying the library.

Sarah spoke again. "Move your chair (and Helen's) into the meeting area and move a couple of the footstools next to your desks; you can kneel on them for the time being."

Nina nodded and started to do as she was asked. "After you've done that I think you have time for another fifteen minutes display time, don't you?"

Not trusting herself to say anything Nina hurried to swap the chairs and the footstools and get into position on the dais. If she were lucky then she might just have finished before the Prince arrived; once settled she called to Helen to come and start the timer.

Less than a minute had gone by before Nina heard the sound that she had been dreading: the sound of the outer front door open warning. Sarah leaned over the balcony and called to Helen. "Go and welcome our guests and bring them to the meeting area; remember to be demure!"

'Demure!' thought Helen. 'I'm naked and in chains! How can I be demure?'

Specialised Affairs had no receptionist, though they did have a large foyer. The outer doors were linked to a chime and were glazed with one-way glass so the foyer was hidden from the gaze of passers by. The inner door could only be opened from the inside. With some trepidation Helen went to greet the Prince. She could see from the CCTV screen by the inner door that he wasn't alone.

"Don't keep the Prince waiting Helen!"

Steeling herself and blushing deeply, Helen opened the inner door.

"Welcome to Specialised Affairs. Will you follow me please, Sir?" Being careful to keep her eyes lowered she held the door open as the Prince and his retinue entered.

"This is a most pleasant welcome. It almost reminds me of home!" The Prince spoke in the clipped accent of the English upper classes. "I believe I have an appointment with Ms. Sarah Wickland and Mr. Donald Bell? In the meantime however, and in view of your attire, would you excuse me for a moment?"

Turning to the two smaller members of his party. "You may revert to standard dress code."

Helen watched wide-eyed with curiosity as the two quickly opened their long robes to reveal that underneath they were naked. Surprisingly they were not both women as she had assumed from her quick glance at the TV monitor, but a man and a woman. Most definitely one of them was a man as eight inches of erect penis was revealed. "Take their robes please Hamid."

Turning back to Helen the Prince asked. "Could you tell my driver where he may put the robes while we are here?"

Weakly Helen gestured towards the coat rack that stood near the door. "There are also lockers if you would prefer, Sir."

"These will be fine. Wait here please Hamid." Hamid nodded and placed the robes on hangers. Meanwhile Helen started to lead the Prince and his two... slaves she supposed that they were, to the meeting area where Sarah and Donny waited impatiently.

For once Sarah seemed unsure of herself. The Prince was a tall and imposing figure and the sight of his naked retinue was unusual to say the least. Extending her hand towards the Prince she said. "Welcome. I'm Sarah the senior partner here and this is Donny my assistant."

The Prince took her hand and bowed over it. "I'm delighted to meet you both." He shook hands with Donny and, gesturing to his two naked companions, said, "I hope you don't mind me taking advantage of your dress code?"

"No that's perfectly O.K. That's one of the reasons that Specialised Affairs is in a separate building now. Would you like a drink before we start?"

"Not at the moment."

"Helen, Nina has 10 minutes to go, could you put her on level three for 5 minutes; level four for 3 minutes and level five for the last two minutes."

Helen nodded and turned to go.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot, this is Helen one of our para-legal assistants." Sarah introduced Helen who blushed again to be the centre of attention. "If you would step this way I will introduce you to Nina the final member of our team."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.