The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Malcolm and Caroline awoke about mid-morning, Malcolm nestled against his wife’s bare ass, spoon fashion. Reeves and Phoebe had returned to her room after a few brief trysts the night before, and now the married couple slowly woke by themselves. As he commonly did, Malcolm woke with what he called his “piss hard-on” and snuggled closer to his wife, rubbing it in the crack of her cheeks. Reaching around, he gently cupped one of her large breasts and began to lightly caress the nipple. It rapidly hardened.

Caroline woke to the pleasant sensation of sexual stimulation. Eyes still shut, she murmured contentedly and moved one hand up to her husband’s, squeezing it appreciatively. Slowly moving back against her husband, she lifted her leg and her husband slid his erection into her pussy from behind. As he began to slowly stroke into her, she sighed with pleasure. “Mmmm. Morning, dear.”

“Good morning to you, too,” replied Malcolm. “Sleep well?”

“Delightfully. I slept the sleep of the well and truly fucked. You?” Caroline closed her legs, trapping her husband within her tight tunnel, and moved backwards against his chest.

“Quite. But I think I still have a little strength left.” Malcolm settled into a slow and leisurely copulation while he pinched and tweaked her nipples. Fifteen minutes later, the pair grunted out their quietly intense cum. They nestled in each other’s arms for a few minutes, then Malcolm climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Caroline sleepily pulled the covers up as she heard her husband begin his morning ritual. She dozed happily until she knew her husband was out of the bathroom and dressing. Sleepily, she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, the covers sliding off her proud breasts. Malcolm enjoyed the sight, eyeing her from the closet as he dressed. “Come on, sleepyhead, wake up. We’ve got a big day ahead,” he commented.

“Yes, dear,” she replied, standing. “Give me a few minutes. Anything special you want me to wear today?” Caroline moved towards the bath.

“Don’t you remember?” he asked. “It’s still ‘Uniform B’. The Andrews, remember?”

Caroline stopped in her tracks and turned. “Oh, my. I forgot all about them! What should we do?”

Malcolm pulled a heavy sweater out of the closet and slipped it over his head. “I’m figuring they are still asleep. When they wake, brunch, and then we go out on the snowmobiles and see what happened to their car. Better get your long johns out.”

Caroline nodded and went into the bath. She had a good idea what to wear.


Malcolm was mistaken about John and Anita. Down the hall, the pair was already wide awake. John had awoken first and tiptoed into their bath, where he had relieved his bladder. Then he slipped back under the covers for a bit more shuteye. Anita had woken at this and climbed out of bed. More rested, she had showered while her husband snoozed. Wrapping her towel around her curvy body, she had gone back to the bedroom to dress.

John awoke for his second time. Rolling onto his side, he had propped himself up on one elbow and watched as she came into the room. “Morning, beautiful,” he greeted her.

“Morning yourself,” she replied. “Getting up?”

John looked his wife up and down, from her abundant cleavage at the top of the towel to the considerable length of thigh at the bottom. Tossing the bedspread back, he commented, “I already am,” and laughed. “Come here.”

“God, you’re incorrigible,” she said smiling. Still, she dropped the towel and moved back towards the bed.

John surprised his wife, though, when he reached out an arm and drew her torso towards the head of the bed. When she was standing by the bed, he leaned over and buried his face between her legs.

Startled, Anita let out a small gasp and wrapped her hands behind his head, holding his face to her crotch. John rarely enjoyed eating her out, usually licking her cunt only during sixty-nine and at her request. This morning she was in heaven, spreading her legs to allow easier access as he vigorously licked up and down her slit, nibbling and sucking her clitoris. “Oh, God, John! Oh, God!” she cried out quietly, as she orgasmed on suddenly shaky legs.

John drew back from her pussy and looked up at her, a large grin on his wet face. “Come on, let’s fool around,” he said.

“You’re on!” Anita climbed onto the bed with him and was surprised again, as John turned her away from him and positioned her legs on each side of his face. As Anita eagerly moved into the sixty-nine position above him, she was ecstatic when her husband pulled her crotch back down to his lips and began to noisily slurp her freely flowing pussy. Anita came several times, as she tried to distractedly suck her husband’s cock. Finally, John took a breather, and Anita’s mouth swooped down, deep throating the erection before her. Now she gave her husband a dose of his own medicine, sucking and jerking him off so that he couldn’t concentrate on her pussy. It was only minutes later she was rewarded with a mouthful of his pleasure.

Slumping down atop him, Anita licked the cum that had dribbled past her lips. Again, she was surprised when he rapidly hardened, almost as if by magic!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.