The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Caroline walked out of the master bath to find her husband turning down the quilt. She had removed her skirt while performing her toilet and had neglected to put it on again. Now she stood in her long sweater, stockings, and heels watching as her husband began to unbutton his shirt. “Anything particular you’d like me to wear tonight, darling?” she asked.

Before her husband could reply, there was a quiet knock on the door. Malcolm walked to the door and opened it slightly. On seeing who it was, he opened it wide so that Caroline could see their visitors. “Come in, come in,” he told Reeves and Phoebe.

Caroline smiled at the two servants. Both were dressed most informally. The butler wore his trousers, covered by a long terry robe, and slippers on his bare feet. Phoebe was barefoot and wearing only a short silk robe.

“Couldn’t sleep?” asked Malcolm.

Reeves answered. “Actually, we had been planning on watching a video tonight, but what with the power lines down, that idea is out.” Phoebe nodded agreement, grinning widely.

“Oh really, anything in particular?”

“We had planned on watching the tape we made of Master Jerry with his girlfriend last summer.”

“Oh, yes, an excellent choice,” commented Malcolm. Indeed, it was, he thought. When Tony and Reeves had suggested it to the pair, they had been quite enthusiastic about the prospect. They promptly changed into swimsuits, Jerry into a tiny Speedo and his girlfriend into an absolutely outrageous side-tie string thong bikini. Proceeding to the pool deck, Tony had taped while Reeves had silently directed. Jerry had oiled up the young lady, a slim but large-breasted blonde, before stripping her down and screwing her seemingly non-stop for well over an hour. “A great film, as it were.” The whole group had taken part one way or another. Jeanine had stripped down and provided blowjobs to the film crew, while Malcolm, Caroline, and Phoebe had staged an impromptu threesome on the balcony overlooking the scene.

“One could almost call it inspirational,” said Reeves, smiling.

“She’s not his girlfriend anymore. She’s his fiancé now,” said Caroline.

“Outstanding!” said Reeves.

Phoebe squealed her approval and clapped happily. “I’m so happy for them! She’s such a nice girl! And so pretty! When’s the wedding?”

“Not until next year,” answered Caroline. “In the fall, I believe.”

“The next time they come home, we’ll have to throw them a ‘special’ party,” said Phoebe, arching her eyebrows.

Malcolm simply laughed. “I will leave that in your ever so creative hands, Phoebe dear. Just don’t try to wear them out so much they can’t have a proper honeymoon. So, since you couldn’t party on your own tonight, you were curious over our plans? Well, please join us. We were just getting ready for bed.”

“Yes, I had just asked Malcolm if he had any preferences in my attire,” said Caroline. “What about you Reeves, is there anything you’d like to see me in? Or out of?”

“Not particularly, Caroline,” said the butler, eyeing her appreciatively. “Why don’t you just take off that sweater and bend over?”

“Ooh, goody, a stand-up doggy style fuck! I haven’t had one of those in ... days!” Caroline exclaimed. Reaching down, she grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head, then trotted to the edge of the bed and bent over at the waist. She spread her legs and looked back over her shoulder expectantly as Reeves undressed. Reeves’ penis was prodigiously erect by the time he had removed his pants. Disdaining foreplay, he simply walked up behind Caroline, positioned his prickhead at her cunthole, and smoothly slid inside her in one slow thrust.

Malcolm reached over to Phoebe and untied the sash holding her robe closed. As he knew, she was naked beneath, her breasts jutting forth over her flat stomach and bald shaved pussy. “Considering your height, my dear, or should I say, lack of height, why don’t you simply kneel on the bed at the edge next to Caroline.”

“Sounds like a plan,” she quipped, and scooted up onto the bed. In moments, Malcolm was standing next to Reeves as they began to vigorously pump in and out of their moaning and squealing partners. Their hips bucked in unison as the women thrust back at their penetrators. All four kept up a light patter, giving one another encouragement and approval. On the bed, Caroline and Phoebe would occasionally support themselves with a single arm, using the other to reach over and pinch the other’s nipples or reach down and scratch their fucker’s cock as it moved in and out. Both women climaxed before their partner, then began to clamp their pussies on the large intruders, and all four came together in a heated tableau.

Untangling, the foursome climbed onto the bed and rested before their next bout. Malcolm sprawled in the center of the bed with Caroline resting atop him, Reeves and Phoebe on either side. Reeves and Phoebe both began to idly stroke Caroline’s back and asscheeks to warm her up again. Slowly she began to squirm beneath their ministrations, and her movements began to have a predictable effect on Malcolm’s cock. After a few minutes, it stirred to life, rising and wedging itself between Caroline’s legs.

“So, what did everyone think of our houseguests?” asked Malcolm.

Caroline lifted her head and supported them on her hands, her elbows planted on her husband’s chest. Lifted this way, her breasts were now accessible, and Malcolm brought a hand up to rub and caress her nipples. Caroline closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. Opening her eyes, she spoke first. “Umm, that’s nice, darling. Now the Andrew’s. Well, as I told you earlier, the girls are simply delicious looking. And so is John. I just hope he has a big, thick, juicy cock like you two.” She reached over and gave Reeves’ organ, now fully erect again, a small tug and massage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.