The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“This really sucks,” commented Laurie.

“Agreed!” replied her sister. The twins were in their bedroom, starting to pack. They had gotten to the point where their suitcases were opened, side by side on Cory’s bed. Cory was rummaging in a dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of white bikini panties. “Are these yours?” she asked, holding them up to the light.

“No! Wait, let me see them...” Laurie came across the room and grabbed them from her sister’s fingers. “Yes!” She tossed them across the room towards the suitcases; the panties landed in Cory’s.

“Hey! Watch it!” protested Cory.

Laurie shrugged unhappily.

Just then the bedroom door opened, and Jeanine entered, carrying a pair of plastic laundry baskets. The baskets looked hopelessly mundane compared to the maid outfit the girl was wearing. The black satin top was cut sufficiently low that her open cup brassiere was on display, cupping her tits and presenting them and her nipples for public view. The skirt was so short that her crotchless panties were visible, front and back. “I think this is the last of your laundry. Phoebe will be up in a minute to help, too.” She set the baskets down next to the suitcases. “What are you two arguing about, anyway?”

Cory shrugged helplessly, but her twin responded, “Oh, we’re not really fighting. I was just complaining about having to leave early. I wanted to be in a real sex orgy tonight!”

“Me, too!” agreed Cory.

“Are there any other types of orgies?” asked Phoebe philosophically as she entered the room. The cook was still wearing her terry cloth robe.

The two girls looked at each other curiously. “Are there?” asked Cory.

Phoebe laughed and waved off the question. It was the blonde maid who answered, saying, “I think an orgy is more a matter of attitude than anything else. I mean, what do you call what you’ve been doing all week long?”

“You know what we mean?” said Laurie. “The crazy sex party, everybody screwing everybody, that sort of thing.”

“Oh, yeah, the Crisco oil party – that was the night before you got here, sorry, you missed it,” said Phoebe with a laugh.

“You are no help at all,” replied Cory with a giggle. “Seriously, have you ever done that?”

“Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt,” acknowledged Jeanine.

“Actually, we did that back in the fall, here, with some friends of the Jensons up from the City,” interjected the cook.

Laurie’s and Cory’s faces lit up with excitement. “What was it like?” asked Laurie.

Before she could answer, Phoebe was interrupted by Jeanine. “Well, aren’t you two coming down to the Keys this summer with your folks?” When the twins nodded in understanding and agreement, she continued, “Well, then, we’ll have one for you when you come down.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.