The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

John dressed and went up the stairs in the foyer, leaving the threesome behind. He wandered down the hall, wondering where his wife was, only to discover her and their daughters cuddled together naked on his and Anita’s bed. He tapped Cory on the ass and said, “You two, out! I want to go to bed.”

“Why can’t we stay here?” asked Laurie. “We want to play some more.” She reached out to try and undo her father’s pants.

John deftly sidestepped his daughter and gave her a smack on the butt as well. “Go!” he said with a smile, pointing at the door.

“Maybe tomorrow, girls,” commented Anita. She climbed off the bed and shooed her daughters out and closed the door behind them. Turning to her husband she smiled and said, “I’ve been having an awfully good time this week, but I still prefer to sleep with my husband.”

John came to her and wrapped his arms around her naked form. “I prefer to sleep with you, too. Especially when we don’t sleep.”

Anita pulled back. “First things first. We need to remake the bed, and then I need a shower. I feel kind of sticky.”

“That simply means you’re doing it right,” he commented.

Anita went around to the other side of the bed and directed her husband to help in straightening out the sheets and bedcovers. “Oh, yeah? Remember that night way back when, in the apartment after we got married, when we got sticky?”

“Oh Christ!” said John, half moaning and half laughing. Back when they had been newlyweds, before Anita had gotten pregnant, they had been living in an apartment, and she had brought a bottle of chocolate syrup to bed that night. They had squirted it all over each other and licked it off before fucking up a storm, but at the end of the night, when they went to the bathroom, they discovered the water in the apartment complex had gone out. It was out for almost twelve hours! They had been naked and sticky and miserable until the next day.

The bed fixed, Anita moved into the bathroom and opened the door to the shower. As she adjusted the water temperature, John stripped his clothing off and tossed it back into the bedroom. “Want some help washing your back?” he asked.

“Love it!” Anita stepped under the water and moved to the side, making room for her husband. He joined her and pulled the door shut. The pair moved together and wrapped their arms around each other. John quickly got stiff and his erection poked Anita in the belly. She purposefully ignored it. Stepping back, she handed him the bar of soap and turned away. “Now, do my back, like you said,” she teased.

John ran the soap across her back and down the crack of her ass, teasing her asshole with his fingertips before withdrawing them. He then turned her around and used the soap on her front. Her tits were very dirty, and her pussy was positively filthy. He had to probe them until Anita shook and moaned as she came in his arms. Anita returned the favor by washing him thoroughly, then jerking him off, his cum spraying across her belly only to be washed away.

Sated, even if only temporarily, they turned off the water and went back out into the bathroom. John surprised his wife by helping to dry her off, wrapping a large fluffy towel around her and rubbing her down, then standing behind her at the vanity watching while she dried her hair with the hair blower. He quickly toweled himself dry, then followed her into the bedroom.

Anita opened a drawer and pulled out a very short chemise, one with very thin straps and a low-cut front and back and slipped into it. She tossed her husband a pair of silk boxers she had bought the previous day, and he grinned as he put them on. They turned out most of the lights, but Anita left one on the nightstand burning as they climbed under the covers. They moved close under the loose covers.

“Anita, I have to tell you something,” John started to say. Then, suddenly, he knew he couldn’t tell her about the drug. Anita was, without question, a world class gossip. Regardless of the topic, she told everybody she knew everybody else’s business, including hers and her husband’s. Laurie had once commented that her mother could keep a secret ‘ ... just as long as it takes her to find someone to tell it to.’ John suddenly knew that he would never be able to tell her about Malcolm’s secret formula without the entire world knowing about it. He stopped in mid-sentence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.