The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Anita swung her feet from the bed and sat up. She was alone, so Reeves must have gone about his duties without bothering to wake her. She didn’t mind; he had given her a truly royal fucking last night. She slipped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She looked like she had been royally fucked! Her nipples were puffy, and her tits show small bite marks from where he had chewed on them. Her hair was wildly disheveled and dried cum covered her cunt and belly. She sighed contentedly and turned away, to take a quick shower and dress enough to go back to her room.

Drying off, she debated putting the entire ensemble on again, for the short trip down the hall. A wicked gleam filled her eyes as she picked up the long black boots. Sitting down, she unzipped them fully and slipped her feet into them, then zipped them back up. She then stood and pulled on the black vinyl jacket and did up the snaps. The bottom of the jacket came down to just below her bald pussy, although it didn’t completely cover the cheeks of her ass. More than ever, the jacket seemed to cup her tits, thrusting them up and out, practically exposing her nipples to the world. She left the skirt to be picked up later and sauntered out.

John was just stirring awake as his wife crept in the room. Phoebe had left him alone to get some rest. Groaning and stretching, he sat up, his legs and crotch still covered with the sheets, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He looked around to find his wife smiling coyly, leaning against the dresser. She wasn’t wearing much, just those outrageous boots and the jacket from the previous night.

“Morning, honey,” she said. “Sleep well?”

“Uh, yeah, fine. You?”

“I didn’t sleep very much at all.” Anita moved slightly, moving her feet apart about a foot and turning slightly to face him.

Her husband rubbed his face, waking up fully. He looked over at her, taking in that she was exposing herself completely, her tits barely contained by the low-cut jacket and her pussy was displayed totally. Something this morning was different, though. He squinted briefly, then his eyes opened wide, and he looked up at her.

“A little different, eh, dear. You like my new look?” she asked.

“Interesting, very interesting!” he said with a grin.

“Maybe you’d like a closer look?”

John scrambled out of bed and practically ran over to his wife, sinking to his knees in front of her. John stared intently at his wife’s bald and puffy cunt, obviously well fucked the night before, then looked up at her and grinned. “Yum, yum! Breakfast time!” He buried his face between her legs and began eating her gash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.