The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After Phoebe bounced out, Caroline took Anita’s arm and led her towards the bathroom. She opened the shower door and turned the hot water on, then began to pull Anita’s robe off her shoulders. “In,” she ordered. “You need to wash the cum off.” Then she stripped her own robe off and stepped in with her guest. “And so do I!”

Anita was surprised but too embarrassed to say much more than an “Ohh.” While she did not suffer from any false modesty concerning her own looks, her only experience with sharing a shower with another woman present was in college or health club locker rooms. Still, the shower was more than amply large for the pair, even being designed with seats built into the sidewalls.

Caroline turned the water to as hot as they could bear it and slipped a pair of sponge-like mittens on. She managed to squeeze body wash out of a bottle onto the mittens, then rubbed them together to create a thick lather. Sitting on one of the seats, she directed Anita to stand and face away from her. “Here, let me do your back.”

Anita had never had such a luxurious shower before. Part shower and part backrub, there was nothing sexual about it but everything about it was sensuous. She closed her eyes and shivered at the sensations running through her muscles. When she was told to turn back and sit down, she never even opened her eyes.

Caroline poured some more body wash into the mittens and began to soap down Anita’s throat and shoulders. From there, she worked her way down to the arms, across to the belly, then down Anita’s hips and outside of her legs. By the time she was washing Anita’s feet, Anita was totally relaxed, and she readily spread her feet and legs apart as Caroline began to move up the insides of her legs and thighs.

Up to this point, Caroline had pointedly ignored either Anita’s breasts or pubis. Now she altered her mode of washing. Moving back up Anita’s flanks to her shoulders, she brought her mittens down the front of Anita’s chest, soaping and massaging her breasts gently. She could feel Anita’s nipples hardening to the touch. Leaving one hand to move across Anita’s tits, the other slowly snaked its way down past her stomach, to her neatly trimmed crotch. Caroline was amazed as Anita smiled softly and spread her thighs even further. Caroline became bolder, and began to move her mitten over Anita’s mound, gently pressing and working her padded fingers into her sex. Anita moaned in contentment, her eyes still closed, and her breathing quickened.

Next, Caroline moved her lips softly onto the now squeaky-clean right nipple and began to slowly lick and suck on the tip. By now the shower had washed away all the soap, and Caroline was soon alternating nipples. She was surprised when she felt Anita’s arms move up and around her, not to push her away, but to hold her closer. Giving up all pretense of washing, Caroline licked her way down Anita’s belly and knelt on the floor of the shower. Spreading Anita’s thighs wider, she placed her face in her crotch and began to carefully lick the length of Anita’s snatch, with Anita moaning above her and guiding Caroline in her movements.

After several minutes of cuntlapping, Anita began to moan loudly and writhe on her seat. “Oh, that’s it ... don’t stop ... that’s so good!” A rather insistent shudder signaled her orgasm, so Caroline slowed her pace and, giving one last kiss to Anita’s clitoris, stopped. She looked up to find Anita looking down and smiling. “That was really nice,” said Anita. “I’ve never done this before,” she admitted.

“I think you liked that,” said a grinning Caroline.

Anita nodded in agreement as she helped Caroline to her feet. “I did, I really did.” She blushed as she continued, “I don’t really know what I should do now. Where do I start?” she asked.

Caroline peeled off the mittens and handed them to Anita. “Why don’t you start by washing my back.” Anita slipped on the mitts and Caroline squeezed some body wash onto them. Anita lathered them up then gingerly began to soap up Caroline’s back. Caroline soon had told Anita to move her hands down to her ass and spread her legs so that Anita could more easily soap the crack between her cheeks, all the while telling her how good it felt. After a much shorter time than it had taken Anita, Caroline turned around. Pouring more body wash on Anita’s hands, she took Anita by the mittens and placed her hands squarely on her breasts. Anita could feel the hard and excited nipples through the sponges and watched eagerly as Caroline moved a hand down to rub her slit. She moved one hand down to follow, and Caroline began to direct her washing of her pudenda.

Once the soap was gone from the mittens, Caroline wrapped her free hand behind Anita’s neck and drew her closer to her breasts. “Just lick and suck the tips of my nipples. That’s the way I really like them treated.”

Anita pulled back slightly. Grinning, she said, “Oh. I prefer John to be a bit rougher with mine. I like him to try and suck an entire breast in and chew on the nipple. Tell me if I’m being too rough.” Then she leaned back in and softly took a nipple into her mouth and began to suction the tip while nibbling the end. Caroline simply moaned in response and pulled her closer.

After several minutes of alternately sucking Caroline’s breasts, Anita felt Caroline pushing her downward, a sign she recognized from her husband as meaning time to go down. Pulling back, she said, “What, now? I really don’t know how to, you know, eat another woman.”

Caroline positioned herself on her seat and spread her legs wide. As Anita knelt before her, she said, “Simply do to me what you like a man to do to you. If we stay in here much longer, we’re going to turn to prunes, so why not just suck my clit. Without any fur down there, it should be fairly easy to find,” she said with a laugh.

It was. Even though her own snatch was trimmed neatly, she felt that this made cunnilingus much easier, and wondered whether even her own minimal pubic hair deterred John from eating her more often. She decided to trim it further, or perhaps to shave it completely off, to see if this would increase his level of cuntlicking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.