The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In the hallway, outside the door to John’s and Anita’s room, the foursome stopped. The men kissed their spouses before they separated. On the way up the stairs, Anita had adjusted her top so that her breasts were supported by the fabric of the pulled-down top, and Caroline had removed her gown. Now they were practically nude, Anita in only her top and shoes, and Caroline only in her panties and heels. Malcolm was naked also, carrying his clothes, as well as Caroline’s and Anita’s. Only John was still dressed; he had pulled his pants back up after the foursome had risen from their chairs to come upstairs.

Caroline opened the bedroom door and stepped inside. John lingered a moment more, watching the figure-eight his wife’s round ass globes made moving down the hall. He began to regret that he had turned down the offer of a four-way party.

“Coming, John?” asked Caroline.

John turned towards the open door, to see Caroline leaning back against the dresser, rubbing her pussy through the crotchless panties. He smiled. “Soon, I’m sure. Soon.” He stepped inside and closed the door behind him, then walked over to her, unbuttoning his shirt.

Caroline reached out and began to undo John’s belt. “Well, lover, anything special in mind?”

“Like what?”

“Oh, you know. Should I take my panties and heels off? Or leave them on. Did you want me to put on something special? Or play games?”

“Oh,” said John, suddenly unsure of himself. “Uh, I hadn’t thought of anything special, I guess. Do you want to get undressed?” By now John’s pants were in a pile around his feet, his manhood pointing up and out at Caroline.

“Unh, unh. Tonight’s your night. Whatever you want to do, I’m game. Have you found the toy box yet?” Caroline asked.

“Toy box?”

Caroline knelt and opened the bottom drawer of the dresser. At this height, John’s erection was staring her in the face, so she stuck her tongue out and briefly licked the tip. A small droplet of pre-cum was her reward as she pulled back. “We call it the toy box. Every room has one.” She stuck her hand in and pulled out a large vibrator. “See? Toys.” She put the dildo back and pulled out a butt plug and a small leather whip. “Or is this your style?” She replaced the items and pulled out a pair of handcuffs with a key attached to the chain. “No? Well, that’s all right, I just love plain sex, too. Isn’t that a funny way to talk - plain sex? When there’s nothing plain about fucking at all, is there?”

“Uh, wow! You like games, huh? Cool.”

“I adore games,” Caroline said huskily. “I think you liked those handcuffs,” she said, picking them up again. “Your cock gave a real twitch at the sight of them. Want to tie me up, tie me down?” She twirled the cuffs around on a finger, then pulled his feet out of his shoes, socks, and pants. Kissing his penis again, she stood up, pressing herself against him. “Want to cuff me? Front or back?”

“Yeah, well, sure,” John said, dazed.

“What, front or back?”

John began to get into the spirit of things. Gently turning her away from him, he pulled her hands behind her waist. “Well, if they were around front, you might find a way to get loose, couldn’t you.” He cuffed her wrists behind her back, taking care to be sure they weren’t too tight. He led to her the side of the bed, then sat down on the edge. “Why don’t you see if you can warm things up first?” John said as he put his hands on her waist and slowly pushed Caroline to the floor.

“I think I can get things nicely lubricated from here,” said Caroline as she straightened her legs out underneath her, squatting between his spread legs. John’s cock was jutting stiffly upwards. “Just say when you want me to stop.” Caroline opened her mouth wide and positioned it over her guest’s cockhead.

What then ensued was a blowjob the likes of which John had rarely experienced before. Caroline had been practicing for years on the cock of almost every man who had come through the front door, some small, some large, some gargantuan. A connoisseur of cockflesh, Caroline thought that John’s was most definitely a big league, grade A, government prime penis. At her first inhale, she took his cock halfway into her mouth, then worked all nine inches in on the next try. As her head began to bounce up and down at John’s crotch, he rapidly lost the notion that this would only be a warm-up to pussy action. Fuck that! Go for the blowjob!

John collapsed backwards onto the bed as he murmured over and over, “God, that’s good ... Don’t stop ... suck me, suck me...” His hands were in her hair as she mouthfucked him. John couldn’t explain the tickling sensation on his balls. He couldn’t believe she had undone the cuffs, but he felt much too excited to care to look. Caroline was performing a trick Anita had never learned. With his cock halfway down her throat, suctioning his piston, she had pushed her tongue out from between her lips and was licking his shaft and balls.

Caroline sat upright, stopping the blowjob. “All right, John? Any problems? Remember, say when!”

“Oh, you bitch!” John moaned. Reaching out, he grasped her head and dragged it back to his groin. “Just suck me off!” he cried. Caroline giggled momentarily before she opened her mouth to accept him again. “Just like that ... don’t stop...” he muttered to her.

After a few more minutes John’s hips began bucking upwards at her. “Oh, God! ... don’t stop ... I’m going to cum ... take it, take it!” Caroline began to suck on the end of his cock and John’s seed began to fill her hungry mouth. “Take it...” he said weakly as his dick spasmed an immense load of jism. Caroline concentrated on swallowing and took every drop greedily.

As his cock began to subside, John caressed Caroline’s head fondly. “That was great,” he said hoarsely.

“Why don’t I get you hard again, so you can put this bad boy up my slit?” asked Caroline rhetorically. She swallowed the last of his cum and leaned back in towards John’s flaccid penis. Now she began to lick his upper thighs and balls. For about fifteen minutes his cock stayed soft, but blood began to fill and firm it as she positioned herself lower. Now licking the rim of his asshole, she was pleased to see an erection blossoming above her. She gave John’s asshole one last kiss, then climbed to her feet. “I think you liked that.” Awkwardly she climbed onto the bed, then rolled onto her stomach and drew her legs up, raising her ass off the bed. “I did something for your asshole, now you do something for mine. Fuck me in the ass, John,” she pleaded.

John sat upright and looked over at Caroline, now kneeling with her thighs spread wide. “Sure, sure thing. Any K-Y or Vaseline around?” he asked.

Begging, Caroline said, “In the drawer!”

John grinned and found an unopened tube of K-Y. He positioned himself behind her and directed his erection at the gaping asshole he could see through the open panties. He worked some lube into Caroline’s ass and then rubbed some on his cock. Slowly he worked his cock inside, as Caroline cried out in pleasure. This felt so good, John didn’t want to stop.

“Now, John, now. Fuck me in the ass. Please!”

“Are you sure you want me to do this?” he asked.

“Just go slowly. I’ll be fine, it’s just been a long time since I had a cock this big in there,” she said, “Oh, fuck!”

John began to slowly push his way inside. When he had about two inches buried in Caroline’s rectum, he pulled out slowly to the point only his cockhead was inside. Then he pushed back in again, going about an inch deeper. Slowly, John worked his cock into Caroline’s asshole, as she all the while begged him to put it all the way in. He couldn’t believe the friction and heat, as he looked down to see her pink anus stretched to bursting around his erection. The urgency of the evening was behind him now, and he began to thrust rapidly the full length of his shaft, in and out as Caroline orgasmed beneath him. After her second cum, she collapsed down onto the bed and John followed her along. Her manacled hands tried to stroke his stomach as he slowed and straddled her thighs, his cock still buried inside her. Now, as she shrieked in joy, John really began to ream her ass with his cock. Caroline clamped her anus down on the intruder, and John finally exploded deep within her bowels, grunting and sweating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.