The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dinner went much like the previous night. Reeves poured everyone wine and Anita relented to allow the twins to have some. Phoebe grumpily set out a large pot roast and vegetables, much to everyone’s amusement. Since the only other meal anyone had had was brunch, they were famished. The roast was rapidly demolished. Then the sextet went into the Great Room, where Jeanine served coffee.

By mid-evening, Laurie and Cory said they were tired, and Anita and Caroline excused themselves to settle the girls in. After they had seen the pair to their room and closed the door, Caroline turned to Anita and asked, “Phase Three?”

“Phase Three. Go get your stuff and we can change in my room.”

Caroline skipped down to the master bedroom and grabbed a small pile of clothing she had set aside in her closet. She went back down the hallway to John’s and Anita’s room and tapped quietly on the door.

“Door’s open.”

Caroline entered to find Anita undressing. Barefoot, Anita had removed the jacket and was fumbling behind her back with the zipper to her bustier. The zipper was down but apparently stuck, and Anita’s large breasts jutted from her chest in the light of the lantern.

“Let me help you with that,” said Caroline, moving behind Anita. Anita let go of the zipper and held the front of the bustier while Caroline unsnagged the zipper and undid the top. Then Caroline unzipped Anita’s skirt. Anita allowed the skirt to slide down her legs, then lifted one leg out of it, lifting it to her hands with the other foot.

“Okay, turn around. I’ll do you,” Anita said. Caroline complied and Anita unsnapped the top catch and unzipped the cocktail dress. Moments later both women were facing each other wearing nothing but their stockings.

Caroline’s bald pussy began to moisten at the site of the beautiful woman before her. Still, she told herself, the time wasn’t ripe yet. Anita plopped down on the edge of the bed and began to peel off her stockings.

“God, I felt so horny down there!” said Anita. “If it hadn’t been for you two and the girls, I think I would have just unzipped John and screwed him right then and there!”

“I know. I saw you sitting in front of him. Every time the girls weren’t looking you spread your knees and flashed him.” Caroline laughed and sat down in an armchair and began to remove her stockings. “Neither John nor Malcolm could take their eyes off you. You really had them going, honey.”

Anita looked up, worried. “Malcolm, you mean Malcolm was getting...”

“Turned on? Big time, Anita, big time.”

“Uh, gee, I mean, I didn’t...”

Caroline laughed again. “Don’t worry about it. That was the purpose of all this, remember, to get the guys revved up for later. We’ll put those hard-ons to good use later. Now tell me, is John really nine inches long?”

Anita grinned and giggled. “Secretariat should be so lucky.”

Caroline laughed. “Yes, but size isn’t everything. Does he know what to do with it?”

Anita rolled her eyes. “Oh, Lord, and how!” The naked women laughed together. “Come on, let’s get ready.” As they began to dress, Anita considered what Caroline had said about dinner and brandy...


“Malcolm can be kind of stuffy at times,” Caroline had said. “I mean, he’s the one who thinks we need to dress for a formal dinner every evening.” They were in the master bedroom as Caroline helped Anita prepare for the snowmobile expedition to the wrecked car.

“Well, it won’t be so bad,” remarked Anita. “We would have had to go out to eat anyway, right.”

“Yes, you would have, but not us. I mean, it’s sort of silly when it’s just him and me. Sunday night or something is just fine if you want to get dolled up for a formal meal, but not seven nights a week.”

Anita sympathized with Caroline. “I guess so. No wonder you’ve got so many nice things.”

“I really surprised Malcolm last summer, though,” said Caroline. “I was out sunning myself by the pool and lost track of time. When Jeanine announced dinner, I had enough time to slip on my sandals and run in. Malcolm was in a blazer and ascot, and I was wearing a bikini and high-heeled sandals.”

“So, did he make you go change?” asked Anita.

“He suggested it, but I said no, I was starving, and marched into the dining room. He didn’t know what to say, and just ended up following along. All during dinner he just kept staring at me, not really knowing what to say. I just smiled sweetly at him the entire time, knowing this is driving him crazy. You’ll never believe what he told me.”

“What?”

Caroline said, “He finally says, over coffee, that he hopes my wet swimsuit isn’t ruining the upholstery.” Both women laughed uproariously at this.

“That’s it?” asked Anita. “He was worried about the chair?”

“I know. Isn’t that so lame? But that wasn’t the end of it.”

“Oh.”

“No,” said Caroline. “As soon as he said that I had a really wicked idea. I told Reeves he was dismissed. As soon as he had left, I told Malcolm that he was right, that I had been thoughtless. Then I stood up and took off my bikini and sat back down again.”

“In the dining room? With the servants there?” gasped Anita.

Caroline shyly smiled. “Well, they weren’t there at the moment. Besides, servants know everything, anyway. That part was no big deal. But Malcolm’s jaw almost hit the floor. Then I stood and came around to his chair. He started to push the chair back and stand up, but I just pushed him back down and crawled into his lap. We finished our coffee that way, me sitting naked in his lap.”

“Then what?” asked Anita.

Caroline proudly stated, “Then I unzipped his pants and fucked him right there in that chair.”

“Cool!” said Anita, approvingly. Caroline thought to herself that this was only a small white lie. The incident hadn’t occurred last year, but quite a few years ago. Since then, she and Malcolm had dined in this fashion numerous times, rarely dismissing the servants when they did. Now, when she felt the occasion right, she simply would dress for dinner in stockings, heels, and perhaps a top or blouse. When she entered the dining room, Malcolm would comment on her outfit and she would simply reply that she had been so hurried, she had simply forgotten her skirt or dress, then sit down on his lap and be served. By the time coffee and dessert were served, Malcolm’s firm cock was invariably ensconced in her pussy or ass.

“In a way, that’s what made me start our evening ritual,” said Caroline.

“What do you mean? What evening ritual?” asked Anita.

“Well, Malcolm wants to dine formally, so I made it sort of a quid pro quo. We dine formally, then later before bed, I come downstairs in a nightgown, and we watch television together before we go upstairs. We’ll have a brandy together and watch the news or something, then go to bed.”

“That sounds like fun. I’m sorry that we’ve interrupted your evenings,” said Anita.

Caroline looked at Anita. “You know, we don’t have to stop just because you’re here.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you could join me. We could both get dressed up and meet them downstairs for a late-night brandy.”

Anita demurred. “I couldn’t.”

“Sure, you could,” said Caroline, warming to the idea. “Don’t tell me you didn’t bring something nice and lacy for when you and John were alone. Didn’t you say that the girls had their own room this trip?”

“Well, yes,” admitted Anita.

“And you can borrow some of my stuff, if you need to,” insisted Caroline. “It doesn’t have to be fancy. Lots of nights, I simply wear black stockings, high heels, and a silk robe. Oh, come on, it’ll be fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.