The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Cory, get over here! Look at this!” Laurie waved to her sister.

“What now?”

“Get over here!”

Laurie was standing just outside the front door and looking through one of the sidelights. After finishing their snowman, the twins had decided to throw some more snowballs at Tony. Laughing and screaming, they had quickly learned to run and duck the snowblower output that he aimed at them. But after about a half hour, Tony had decided to head in and got in a final shot. Turning off the blower, he had angled the head almost vertical and driven past them, turning the blower on at the last moment before he passed. Snow had fountained up out of the chute ten feet above their heads and cascaded down onto them. Shrieking, they had escaped to the safety of the front porch. With the snow packed into their open collars and down the backs of their parkas, they shook what they could out and decided to head in and dry off.

“Get a load of this!” she called out to Cory.

“What?” asked Cory peevishly. “Let’s go in. I’m freezing.”

“No, look. It’s Mom and Dad!”

Cory pushed her sister sideways and saw the sight of her life. Through the partially frosted glass of the sidelight, she saw her parents walk into the foyer and start climbing the stairs. Her mother was wearing nothing but a shirt and high heels, and her father was walking beside her and running a hand over her ass!

“Holy shit!” said Cory.

“No shit,” agreed her sister. “Move over, you’re blocking my view.”

“I want to see.”

“Go find your own window,” said Laurie, pushing Cory out of the way. Cory scurried to the other side of the door and looked in the other sidelight. She arrived in time to see their parents stop on the stairs. Her father pushed her mother’s shirt up to her waist, then moistened a finger in his mouth, and ran it down the crack of her ass. Not only was Mom not wearing panties, but she reached back and spread her cheeks so that Dad could finger her asshole! When John inserted the finger into her ass, Anita gave a small shudder, then reached over and unzipped his pants. She fumbled his erection out of his pants and began to stroke him while standing on the stairs! Then with her free hand she pulled her breasts from her shirt and the pair somewhat awkwardly climbed the stairs and turned the corner, leaving the line of sight as they headed towards their room.

“Did you see that?” cried Laurie.

“Wow! They were really hot!” replied Cory.

“Holy shit!”

“Did you see how Mom was dressed. She didn’t have any panties on!” said Cory.

“Or bra. Mom never dresses like that. Dad stuck his finger up her ass. How gross!”

Cory gagged an agreement. “Come on, let’s go in. I’m freezing.” The pair pushed open the door and shook themselves off in the foyer. “Let’s follow them and see what happens next.” She began to head for the stairs.

“Cory, your coat,” said Laurie removing her parka and hanging it in the closet. Cory ran back over and almost threw her parka in with her sister’s, then led Laurie upstairs. At the top of the stairs, they tiptoed down the hall. Looking around conspiratorially, they took turns kneeling and trying to peek through the keyhole, but the angle was wrong. Aside from muffled moans and groans, their spy mission was a bust. Standing, they dejectedly entered their own room.

“Crap. I was hoping to see them getting it on,” said Laurie. Then she sprinted into the bathroom. “First shower’s mine!” she cried. She slammed the door on her sister.

“No fair, you had the first one this morning!” countered Cory, pounding on the door. “Anyway, I gotta pee.”

Laurie stripped her clothes off and turned the shower on hot before relenting and unlocking the door. Outside the door, Cory had disrobed as well. When she heard the latch click open, she pushed in to find her twin already under the spray, so she sat on the toilet to take care of business. “Hurry up in there,” she groused.

“Tough luck. This feels great. I think I’ll use up all the hot water,” laughed Laurie.

Cory wiped herself dry. “Bullshit!” Standing, she pulled open the shower door and stepped in with her sister.

“What? Get out of here!” protested Laurie.

“Fuck you,” said Cory conversationally. “I’m cold. Besides, this is big enough for both of us. It’s not like we’ve never bathed together before.”

“Well, then you can wash my back,” said Laurie, thrusting the soap into her sister’s hands. “And shampoo my hair, too.”

Grinning, Cory lathered the soap up and washed Laurie’s backside all over. Laurie was getting a definite tingle from the gentle hands roaming her back and buttocks and was slightly disappointed when Cory announced it was her turn. As she began to soap up Cory’s back, she failed to notice Cory’s eyes closing sensually and Cory’s hands dipping between her legs. Cory began to gently probe her labia, lightly flicking against her clitoris. Cory kept replaying in her mind the scene of her parents groping each other in the hallway. Laurie had also been affected by the scene. Her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers, and her hands began to wrap around Cory’s sides. Slowly she pressed her tingling pussy against her sister’s backside and began to run her soap-filled hands over her sister’s erect nipples. First Cory, then Laurie shuddered in quiet orgasm.

As if coming out of a dream, the pair separated. Laurie looked down in horror at the hands which had been rubbing her sister’s breasts. How could she have done such a thing? “God, Cory! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...” She whimpered and began crying.

Cory wrapped Laurie in her arms and comforted her. “It’s okay, it’s alright. I know you didn’t mean anything by it. It’s okay,” she repeated over and over.

“But, but...”

“It’s alright. I kind of enjoyed it. Didn’t you?”

Laurie looked at Cory and in a small voice said, “Yeah. You did?”

“Um, hmm.” Cory smiled. “Maybe if I’d been the first one in the shower, I’d have ended up playing with your tits instead.”

Laurie was shocked at this thought and drew back. “Does this mean we’re, uh, queer?”

“I don’t think so,” said Cory, smiling. “I think it simply means I love my twin sister.” She wrapped her arms around Laurie and gave her a fierce hug.

Laurie hugged Cory back. “I love you, too, sis.”

“Come on, let’s get dressed. We can listen to Mom and Dad fucking.” Cory laughed and turned off the water.

“Yeah, was that weird or what?” asked Laurie, stepping from the bath. She handed a towel to Cory and began drying herself off with a second.

“Totally.”

When they were dry, they wrapped their towels around themselves and went into the bedroom. Since they still didn’t have their suitcases, they began to explore drawers and closets for something to wear. Most of the drawers were full of linen and blankets. Cory found a pair of long terry robes in the closet. Slipping her towel off, she put one of the robes on and carried the other to her sister. Laurie was lying face down on her bed, face over the edge, looking at something. “Here, put this on,” she told Laurie.

“Look at this,” said Laurie.

Cory went around the bed to find Laurie looking through the bottom drawer of her nightstand. “What is it?” she asked. In response, Laurie pulled out a pair of dildos and held them up. “Are those what I think they are?” she asked.

“Uh, huh,” said Laurie. “Jan Brinkmeyer showed me one after school once. She said it was hers.”

“She would, the slut. Man, this is just too weird.” Cory laid the extra robe down beside her and took one of the dildos from Laurie. It was a very large model, made of soft, flesh-toned rubber, in the shape of an erect penis, with two large rubber testicles underneath. “This thing is huge!”

“Think it’s as big as Dad?” asked Laurie.

“Christ, how should I know?”

“Well, you saw it when Mom pulled it out on the stairs, too,” rejoined Laurie.

“Yeah, but not up close and personal like this. This could never fit inside me,” Cory commented.

Just then the twins heard Anita moaning from across the hallway. Muted cries of ‘Harder, John, harder!’ were faintly but clearly heard.

“Holy shit, don’t they ever stop?” asked Laurie.

Cory lay back on the bed and tugged the robe closer around herself. “God that makes me so hot! If it was night, I’d start playing with myself, like last night.”

“So, what’s stopping you?”

“What, you want me to diddle myself right now, right here?” asked a shocked Cory.

“Why not! Who says the lights have to be off?” A loud ‘Fuck me’ came through the door. Laurie pulled open her towel and began caressing her silky pubic hair. “I want to.”

Cory silently agreed. As she watched her sister use one hand to spread her pussy lips and the other to rapidly frig her clit, she spread her legs and opened her robe and imitated Laurie. In short order, both girls were quietly moaning and writhing on the bed, in orgasm.

“Oh, God, that felt good,” said Laurie, gasping. “I wonder what a cock feels like,” she asked as she sagged back into the sheets.

“Well, just try out Mister Wonderful over there and find out,” smirked Cory, pointing at the huge pink dildo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.