A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

I went through the military's most brutal evasion, capture, resistance and escape training but Samantha's interrogation techniques were without peer. She wrung me out until I resorted to skimming the truth with each question she asked. It did not stop her but I thought if she were on the clock, it would delay her invasion of my mind. I was sweating slightly when we were done. Samantha smiled as if she had enjoyed herself profusely.

The two other interviews went along the plan I laid out for my newfound sister.

Robert was older than I expected and one of the Brotherhood's historians. We discussed a number of historical figures that were Brothers. The number of Siblings who had contributed to society was astounding. The Brothers dropped completely out of public life around McCarthyism. It was for all intents and purposes another purge and a deeper entrenching. The Brotherhood was probably well served by the renewed vigilance in the US considering Hoover and the technological changes in monitoring people. Robert liked to talk and I liked to listen to people who knew what they were talking about.

I smiled outside his door. It had been an elegant dance of getting what he wanted by asking my opinion on different people. He made it easier to be honest than Samantha with his charm and wit. I had a more difficult time holding him at bay. I never met someone quite as flamboyantly homosexual as Robert and it was an experience.

Roderigo was a pain in the ass. I knew for a fact that I was an asshole and Roderigo was very nearly the exact same kind of asshole. We spent a good three hours like pitbulls separated only by the bars of civility. He was a woman's dream; tall, Mediterranean complexion, handsome, and sweated confidence. In the end, just the fact that I would not bend forced respect out of him.

Melissa was waiting for me outside his door. She looked past me and smiled. I hoped it was not at the sight of Roderigo.

I even hated his fucking name.

We ate a quiet dinner in the hotel restaurant. I barely noticed the food as more than a replenishment of my reserves. The Brothers worked together to drain me but they could not overcome the years of training in foster homes and the military. They were not cruel and without a desire to do damage. The twenty-four years of institutional training was enough to protect the parts of myself that had always been private.

I felt the low thrum of Melissa's satisfaction as she drove us home. I smiled as her emotions warmed me. I do not know what it was but her happiness made the last of the day's stress dissipate.

She got out of the elevator at her floor and turned around. I gave her a look of confusion. She put her hand on the elevator to keep it open.

"Do you think Roderigo's an asshole?" she asked me seriously.

My eyes widened but I managed to nod.

"So do I," she said with a firm nod. She shrugged and moved away from the elevator.

I laughed all the way to my floor.

I walked into the floor lounge hoping she would be coming upstairs as soon as she changed. I did not talk to my floormates very often so the strange looks the people in the lounge gave me were confusing. My social group consisted mostly of Melisa's sorority since they did a fair job of isolating me in classes. I did not remember a single class without either Melisa or one of her sorority sisters. Very few girls were going to challenge any of the sisters for a man's attention. I smiled remembering my two logic classes with Doris Alex. It took one kiss on the cheek accompanied by a caress of my arm to send a clearly received signal that I was off-limits.

Doris Alex and I had signed up for a formal logic seminar the next semester. I was looking forward to it but her Sibling status added a whole new dimension. I wondered how long it would be before I could have the night with Doris Alex that every heterosexual male that knew her dreamed of.

I studied the people in the lounge carefully to see if something was wrong. I shrugged figuring my roommate opened his mouth about Melisa or someone saw her coming out of my room wearing only a towel. Everyone knew there was no chance Melisa would date a member of my roommate's fraternity so if they saw her like that I must be the obvious culprit.

I was right and wrong.

People knew that our relationship had changed but the real reason for the looks was that Janet waited for me by the door to my room.

She was eminently noticeable in very tight black shorts and a white tummy t-shirt. I shook my head knowing my floormates were wondering how I could have gotten so lucky.

Janet's clothing screamed she wanted male type attention.

I leaned against my door and looked down at her. She smiled so sexily that I had to step into her space. She tilted her head back and I leaned down for a kiss. It overwhelmed both of us right away. I drove my tongue into her mouth and she tried to wrap hers around it. We breathed harshly as the tide threatened to drag us down. I put my hands in her hair and pushed her head back to separate our lips. She groaned and pressed her lower body against my groin to tempt me to kiss her again. I looked down into her brown eyes.

I let her hair go and took a step back. I leaned against the door again.

"Melisa said you have get used to sleeping with a Sibling, and different ones at that," she whispered when her breathing calmed. "With a young Brother attending, more Siblings will come to school here. We're going to spread you pretty thin among us."

I opened my door to let us in.

She jumped up on the bed and sat down looking at me.

"Professor Ryan has been here for years," I said.

"Jeremy is a professor," she said.

"I will be one eventually," I said walking over to the window.

"Jeremy's books put him in the public eye. He is also one of the most popular professors on campus," she said. "You don't understand yet but the standard Brother and Sibling relation is EXTREMELY sexual. It would look like he was having affairs with multiple students."

"I will have the same problem eventually," I said pointedly.

"Not for years, and even then, there are remedies," she stated. "Plus Jeremy lives a couple of hours away in the city. You would live here... sleep here. There are reasons Melisa wants you used to sleeping with different Siblings, not the least of which is Sibling-to-Sibling relationships."

I raised an eyebrow.

She shook her head wearing a sexy smile and shrugged her shoulders. I wanted her to continue but nodded slowly instead of digging further into what she did not want to tell me.

"Can I ask you for something, David?" she asked softly.

I nodded.

"When we have sex the first time," she said in a deep voice, "I want you to fuck me like you would have after the fight on the bus."

Her eyes drew me into her.

"Fuck me like I was the prize you fought for. Don't think about me, about what I want. Take what you think is your right from my body."

I got an aching hard-on from her words and the look in her eyes as she spoke them.

"Why?" I asked.

My mind was not firing on all cylinders, obviously.

"I didn't see you move when he slapped me. My friend told me you hit him once, picked him up and threw him through the bus window. She said all she could think was 'Wow, that would have hurt if the frame didn't collapse.' I saw the rest of it though."

Her nipples looked painfully hard pressing against her t-shirt.

"I wanted you. I've never wanted anyone who wasn't a Brother but it didn't feel wrong. I wanted you to throw me down right there in the bus and fuck me so hard I'd feel your dick inside me for a week."

I looked away from her for a second. I adjusted myself in my pants and turned back.

She was staring at me, hungrily.

I would come to recognize the next moment as my point of no return.

"Take your clothes off."

How can a smile be peaceful and sexy at the same time?

Janet managed it.

She stood up on the bed and flipped her sneakers off. She turned around so her back was to me and wiggled her shorts down her body. She was wearing a small pair of purple panties. There was a triangle at the small of her back that thinned into a thong lost between her asscheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.